or Connect
MakeupTalk.com › Makeup and Beauty Forums › Makeup & Cosmetics › Makeup Talk › bzz agent - consumer testing panel (aka lookie what i got to try out!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

bzz agent - consumer testing panel (aka lookie what i got to try out!) - Page 42

post #1231 of 4099

My Draftmark and Neutrogena just shipped this week!  Can't wait to get them and try them out!

post #1232 of 4099
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovepink View Post

My Draftmark and Neutrogena just shipped this week!  Can't wait to get them and try them out!

 

My Neutrogena shipped the other day. I'm super excited to try it!!

post #1233 of 4099

 

Yay, got my Neutrogena on Saturday! Just in time for the holidays (and a holiday-themed giveaway), SO happy! Oh, and I was checking my account every day, it seemed to always be saying "Shipping soon", so I figured it wouldn't come any time soon... And then the box with the bee magically appeared on my doorstep. laughing.gif

post #1234 of 4099
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranraspberry View Post

 

Yay, got my Neutrogena on Saturday! Just in time for the holidays (and a holiday-themed giveaway), SO happy! Oh, and I was checking my account every day, it seemed to always be saying "Shipping soon", so I figured it wouldn't come any time soon... And then the box with the bee magically appeared on my doorstep. laughing.gif

What a nice set! I can't wait to get mine.

post #1235 of 4099
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranraspberry View Post

 

Yay, got my Neutrogena on Saturday! Just in time for the holidays (and a holiday-themed giveaway), SO happy! Oh, and I was checking my account every day, it seemed to always be saying "Shipping soon", so I figured it wouldn't come any time soon... And then the box with the bee magically appeared on my doorstep. laughing.gif

Got mine today! Great timing, because I made little goodie bags for my coworkers that have to work today and tomorrow with me, and the handcream samples will be a great addition. :)

 

Glad the full sized bottle is the Fragrance Free so it won't compete with my other scented products. :)

post #1236 of 4099
Quote:
Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld View Post
Glad the full sized bottle is the Fragrance Free so it won't compete with my other scented products. :)

I actually fell in love with the Original scent - loved that it's not too strong, and almost a little bit masculine, although you are right - it was good of them to send out the full size in Unscented. I think that will make for more objective reviews.

 

I also noticed that on the Neutrogena site there are a lot of complaints that they recently changed the Original scent and now it smells of "cheap perfume"... I wonder if our samples are still old formula, or already new formula. I'd hate to rave about the scent if it's not the one that's currently being sold.

post #1237 of 4099

I wonder if mine will come today!! I would love if it did!! A sample would be a nice little addition to my mom's Christmas present since she's got insanely dry skin on her hands and is always looking for a good cream.

 

ETA: The mail just came, and my BzzKit was in it! I love the stuff! Both the original and the scent free!


Edited by KeepOnSingin - 12/24/12 at 12:17pm
post #1238 of 4099

I got my draftmark today. I ended up having to pay $10 plus tax out of pocket at Rite Aid but there was no where else that carried it around me.

post #1239 of 4099

So I'm really liking the handcream! I wasn't sure at first, because the texture is different than what I usually use, but wow it leaves my hands soft.

post #1240 of 4099

Got my Draftmark and Neutrogena in today.   I got my hand cream in fragrance free, but my samples are in original.  I am going to be popular at work tomorrow! I was suprised by how many samples they sent!  This is my 1st campaign where they sent product as opposed to coupons so maybe this is "normal" but new to me!

post #1241 of 4099
Quote:
Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld View Post

So I'm really liking the handcream! I wasn't sure at first, because the texture is different than what I usually use, but wow it leaves my hands soft.

Same. When I first used it I used a bit too much I guess and after rubbing it all in I picked up a glass and there was residue all over it so I felt that it was way too greasy. Then I read the back where it says something like "only a small amount needed to moisturize". I've been using ALOT less and it's been great! Should have known not to pile it on like a regular cream since the texture is so different than a typical one. (Looks more balm-y than a usual cream). I am really liking it now though! Haven't decided who to pass the samples on to. I'm trying to remember if I know of anyone who always complains about or has dry hands seeing as they would actually appreciate this. 

post #1242 of 4099

I unfortunately can't share your enthusiasm - but I have to admit that I'm incredibly picky about hand creams and the last 5 years or so have always returned to my Kiehl's staple no matter what I try, including various luxury brands. 

The Neutrogena is certainly a different kind of lotion, and the first time around I also used waaay too much, after which my boyfriend refused to touch my hands until I washed it off, ha. But even when I use a little bit, it still feels... sticky? I don't think I've ever experienced that before. Oily, yes, but sticky, no.

I'm currently using it only at night (when I can remember), and I'm sure it would be awesome under those manicure gloves that you sleep in, I'll have to give it a try. But it's a bit of a shame - the package is so nice and small that I was hoping it would become my "carry around" hand cream and I could leave the big heavy Kiehl's out of my bag.

post #1243 of 4099

So did anyone else get into the RedboxInstant trial?  If so, have you been able to sign up for it?  Every time I try to, it just kinda sits there and laughs at me. 

post #1244 of 4099

Nope. No Redbox for me. I haven't had any surveys in awhile either.

post #1245 of 4099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirari View Post

So did anyone else get into the RedboxInstant trial?  If so, have you been able to sign up for it?  Every time I try to, it just kinda sits there and laughs at me. 


Yup I got it. I didn't have a problem signing up for it but I already had a regular Redbox account I attached it to. Maybe try a different browser first and if not call them. Helping them with their new site is part of it according to my page.

post #1246 of 4099
So, the Burt's Bees campaign is over, but my coworker received majority of my samples. She has rosacea and very sensitive skin, but the BB products are doing wonders. Her skin is not as ruddy and hasn't reacted at all. She went and bought the day/night cream and has been converted lol. Yay!
post #1247 of 4099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalylah View Post


Yup I got it. I didn't have a problem signing up for it but I already had a regular Redbox account I attached it to. Maybe try a different browser first and if not call them. Helping them with their new site is part of it according to my page.

I was hoping maybe that the codes weren't active.  I've tried my iphone, as well as two different versions of IE, Firefox, and Chrome, lol.  I think mine's just broken.  :( 

 

I'm waiting to hear back from them on it.

post #1248 of 4099
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLindaJean View Post

So, the Burt's Bees campaign is over, but my coworker received majority of my samples. She has rosacea and very sensitive skin, but the BB products are doing wonders. Her skin is not as ruddy and hasn't reacted at all. She went and bought the day/night cream and has been converted lol. Yay!


I'm so jealous! I wanted that one so bad. *hides all of her Burt's Bees goodies* I don't have any... uh... really. icon_cheesygrin.gif

post #1249 of 4099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirari View Post

I was hoping maybe that the codes weren't active.  I've tried my iphone, as well as two different versions of IE, Firefox, and Chrome, lol.  I think mine's just broken.  :( 

 

I'm waiting to hear back from them on it.


Try going to redbox.com and just sign up for a regular account. Once you do that then go back and do redbox instant. I suspect the fact that I already had an account was why it was so easy.

post #1250 of 4099
I got the Draftmark and neutrogena. The hand cream is pretty awesome- it looks like a gel but absorbs super fast and works great. The draftmark is dumb. I think mine is broken because it literally takes a minute (timed) to fill a cup.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olga Pates View Post

Hi everyone! im new to bzzagent thanks to the info I read here and I just got the Draftmark beer system, anyone else? what are we really supposed to do besides try out their stuff?
post #1251 of 4099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalylah View Post


I'm so jealous! I wanted that one so bad. *hides all of her Burt's Bees goodies* I don't have any... uh... really. icon_cheesygrin.gif

Lol, I'm sorry, I would've sent you some! She's happy to find a new line for her skin and the redness isn't as noticeable or bright!
post #1252 of 4099
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLindaJean View Post


Lol, I'm sorry, I would've sent you some! She's happy to find a new line for her skin and the redness isn't as noticeable or bright!


I was only teasin ya darlin. It's great someone else found them. I am just being a product hog because I already love them hehe. If she is sensitive introduce her to Cetaphil and Shea Terra and she will love you forever!

post #1253 of 4099
She was using Derma E, I think. I mentioned Cetaphil and she's had good experiences with that brand, but forgot about Shea Terra! There's just sooo many options, lol.
post #1254 of 4099
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranraspberry View Post

I unfortunately can't share your enthusiasm - but I have to admit that I'm incredibly picky about hand creams and the last 5 years or so have always returned to my Kiehl's staple no matter what I try, including various luxury brands. 

The Neutrogena is certainly a different kind of lotion, and the first time around I also used waaay too much, after which my boyfriend refused to touch my hands until I washed it off, ha. But even when I use a little bit, it still feels... sticky? I don't think I've ever experienced that before. Oily, yes, but sticky, no.

I'm currently using it only at night (when I can remember), and I'm sure it would be awesome under those manicure gloves that you sleep in, I'll have to give it a try. But it's a bit of a shame - the package is so nice and small that I was hoping it would become my "carry around" hand cream and I could leave the big heavy Kiehl's out of my bag.

 

I notice a slight stickiness for the first minute or so, but then it is gone, for me. I also only use a tiny dot, and I concentrate it on the backs of my hands because I get so noticeably dry there. I usually like a silkier feeling cream but I am surprised by how well this one works for me.

post #1255 of 4099

Hmm...I haven't noticed any stickiness at all...in fact, I've noticed some slickness after applying it. Not greasy...but smooth...

post #1256 of 4099

I just got invited to the red box instant campaign, which is pretty cool! 

post #1257 of 4099

Got my Neutrogena woo hoo, but I did experience a bit of tackiness for about 10 minutes after my first application. I applied less than a pea sized dot and focused on the backs of my hands and in the webs of my fingers (that is where they crack the most) and I had a paper stick to the back of my hand. First time this has ever happened to me. Overall pretty cool cream though. I did try it on my lips, definitely not a fan of that!

post #1258 of 4099
Quote:
Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld View Post

I notice a slight stickiness for the first minute or so, but then it is gone, for me. I also only use a tiny dot, and I concentrate it on the backs of my hands because I get so noticeably dry there. I usually like a silkier feeling cream but I am surprised by how well this one works for me.

Yes, it could be that I am just SUPER picky about hand creams and am used to a particular feeling/texture. So glad you're liking it!

I've been using the Neutrogena at night, and for me it works great that way, especially under gloves. I wake up to super soft hands, and the "stickiness" isn't much of an issue. 

post #1259 of 4099
Got a new survey about pets.....
I have none! Lol
Ugg, I want a new campaign,
I haven't had nothing since the glade and unreal ones I did! ::waiting in patiently:: lol

-added-
I would love the moroccan oil shampoo my hair is super dry/frizzy!
Anyone got anything on this yet?
post #1260 of 4099
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepOnSingin View Post

Hmm...I haven't noticed any stickiness at all...in fact, I've noticed some slickness after applying it. Not greasy...but smooth...

It isn't slick on me, but only slightly sticky for a minute. It's interesting how differently things work on different people! :)

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cranraspberry View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld View Post

I notice a slight stickiness for the first minute or so, but then it is gone, for me. I also only use a tiny dot, and I concentrate it on the backs of my hands because I get so noticeably dry there. I usually like a silkier feeling cream but I am surprised by how well this one works for me.

Yes, it could be that I am just SUPER picky about hand creams and am used to a particular feeling/texture. So glad you're liking it!

I've been using the Neutrogena at night, and for me it works great that way, especially under gloves. I wake up to super soft hands, and the "stickiness" isn't much of an issue. 

Different things suit all of us :)  Can I ask what your favorite hand creams are? I'm always in the market for them. My current favorite is Shea Cashmere from B&BW, I love the soft texture.

 

I tried a while back to sleep with a cream and gloves, and socks on my feet, and I just couldn't do it, I had to take them off in less than an hour because they drove me nuts, so I'm jealous you're able to do that, LOL :) My hands and feet drive me crazy in the winter and I know that'd work wonders...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Makeup Talk
MakeupTalk.com › Makeup and Beauty Forums › Makeup & Cosmetics › Makeup Talk › bzz agent - consumer testing panel (aka lookie what i got to try out!)