I'm really thinking I want to try this I just cant decide between "It girl" and "Boho Glam". Has anyone tried out the yellow from boho? I'm interested to see how it looks on
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How many people like gel nails here? Last post on 1/27/14 at 9:05pm in Nail Talk
- Fall Nailpolish Trends 2013 Last post on 10/24/13 at 2:33pm in Nail Talk
- 30 Manis Marathon 2013 Last post on 1/6/14 at 2:57am in Nail Talk
- New Polish Circular Swap Last post on 3/4/14 at 12:55pm in Nail Talk
- Nailart tutorial: turquoise, baby pink accent nail " gold sparkles Last post on 6/12/13 at 11:21am in Nail Talk
The No-Manicure Manicure
Last edited: 2/24/14
- Christmas Party ManicuresLast edited: 12/1/13
- 5 New Nail Art TrendsLast edited: 7/20/13
- 4 Nail Polish Collections for Summer 2013Last edited: 4/10/13
- The Truth About Gel ManicuresLast edited: 3/29/13
The idea of this lip balm is fantastic. It's harder to lose than the traditional lip tube balms, which was one thing I absolutely loved. The smells were not overwhelming. What was a problem with me...
I bought this foundation because Benefit was doing a promotion for a free primer, which was a little baby size! I have combo/oily skin throughout most of the year but always get dry, flaky patches...
I think this face scrub is PERFECT for teens. This was the first have wash's I've bought when I was in high school, and I really enjoyed it. If you have sensitive skin, I do recommend that you...
I just bought this primer the other day for $20 at sephora for the full size. Mine is in a squeeze tube and not the actual bottle with the doe foot applicator. I like the tube better because I can...
I have used this product off and on for the last 2 years. I really like that the color on me is natural looking. It has good coverage. But its a bit too greasy (and I don't have oily skin). I would...
Julep Maven Box - Page 4post #91 of 1901/18/12 at 4:41pm
MakeupTalk.com Top Pickspost #92 of 1901/18/12 at 5:06pmpost #93 of 1901/18/12 at 5:21pmpost #94 of 1901/18/12 at 6:03pmpost #95 of 1901/18/12 at 6:09pm
After trying out all the Zoya polishes I got, I decided to cancel my Julep Maven account. While I love the hand cream they sent along, the polishes were just too thick for my tastes. I am in absolutely love with the Zoya polishes and at $20 a month (plus tax), I figure I could use that money to get some of the Zoya polishes currently on my list. :Dpost #96 of 1901/19/12 at 10:29ampost #97 of 1901/19/12 at 10:37ampost #98 of 1901/19/12 at 11:03ampost #99 of 1901/19/12 at 1:31pm
i did my toes anne. its a great color... the newyear code didnt work for me.. had to use january for $5... still not bad.. hope you like your products!! the hand cream is fabulous!!!!!!!
post #100 of 1901/19/12 at 6:53pmQuote:
I completely agree, I love the hand cream. I'm sad the nail polish didnt work for me but Zoya will comfort me :Dpost #101 of 1901/19/12 at 7:07pm
From Julep's Facebook wall:http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150716699680884&set=a.91704360883.105302.49239265883&type=1
The wait is ALMOST over . . . Our February Maven box email goes out TOMORROW. And as a special treat, this month we're surprising 100 lucky Mavens with a Golden Box of Mystery filled with over $100 of Julep treats to help get you red-carpet ready. If you are a Maven receiving a box this month, you're automatically entered to win a Golden Box of Mystery!! I can't wait to share the email with you tomorrow. XOXO Jane Parkpost #102 of 1901/19/12 at 7:18pmpost #103 of 1901/19/12 at 7:29pmpost #104 of 1901/19/12 at 8:32pmpost #105 of 1901/20/12 at 11:44ampost #106 of 1901/20/12 at 11:45am
Have any of you guys referred people to the program? I referred 4 people so it's saying I have 2 free months, but then it also says that if those people don't remain members for at least 30 days, my free months will be void. However it also says that free months start applying to this coming month and that if you skip a free month you lose it. Does that mean that if I take a free month, and my referrals don't stay for 30 days, they then charge me $20 after the fact? I emailed them a few days ago to ask but have not heard back, so wondering if any of you have had experience with this. Thanks!post #107 of 1901/20/12 at 11:54amQuote:Originally Posted by eliza7
Have any of you guys referred people to the program? I referred 4 people so it's saying I have 2 free months, but then it also says that if those people don't remain members for at least 30 days, my free months will be void. However it also says that free months start applying to this coming month and that if you skip a free month you lose it. Does that mean that if I take a free month, and my referrals don't stay for 30 days, they then charge me $20 after the fact? I emailed them a few days ago to ask but have not heard back, so wondering if any of you have had experience with this. Thanks!
I referred two people and got $15 for each person for a total of a $30 credit which came to me as a promo code. Other than no idea.post #108 of 1901/20/12 at 12:35pmpost #109 of 1901/20/12 at 1:17pm
Thanks... sounds like you got a different promo from what they are offering now. Under the "share on" tab in my account, I only see the option to refer 2 people to get 1 free month. Maybe I'll try calling them since they haven't responded to my email...
Quote:post #110 of 1901/20/12 at 2:44pmpost #111 of 1901/21/12 at 1:18pmpost #112 of 1901/22/12 at 5:10pmpost #113 of 1901/23/12 at 4:51pm
guess i wont be getting a second box for 5 bucks.. got this email today.. oh well.. i tried... :)
We recently received order from you for an introductory Maven box. While we are excited that you love our Maven program, unfortunately only one discounted Maven box is allowed per household, for first time Mavens, and it seems as if that offer has already been redeemed. Our system might have cancelled this order for one of the following reasons:
1. There is an active Maven account or a previous Maven account.
2. An account with the same billing and/or shipping address has already redeemed a discounted offer.
3. An account with this same name has already redeemed a discounted offer.
4. An account with this same email has already redeemed a discounted offer.
Your additional introductory boxes will be cancelled and are not scheduled to be shipped out. If you wish, you may submit a request to re-process the order with the full price of $19.99.
If you feel you have received this notification in error or have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us within 48 hours and we’d be happy to look further into your account.post #114 of 1901/23/12 at 5:34pm
I guess you could try contacting them to see, but I have not had luck getting in contact with them. I emailed them a week ago with no response, and when I call it immediately directs me to a machine asking me to leave a message if I want to cancel (even though I didn't select the option to cancel membership). So I just skipped my next month even though it might have been free because I don't want to risk getting charged $20 for it.
Quote:post #115 of 1901/24/12 at 6:29pmpost #116 of 1901/29/12 at 10:11am
I got an answer to my email from them, for anyone else who is wondering. They said that since at least 2 of the people I referred were still signed up at the time of selecting the February box, I would get February's box for free. Interesting since I don't think those people have been signed up for 30 days which it says they have to be on the website for me to get credit. I got a ship notice for Feb. and they didn't charge me so it looks like what they said in the email is correct.post #117 of 1901/29/12 at 6:57pm
I ended up using my gift certif from the old referal system to buy the February Box that has the purple in it, because I wanted to try out the Hair Glossing product, and it's $16 on its own! I'd rather spend the $3 extra dollars and get a nail polish I don't have, along with the hair product. Looks like I'm going to have 3 bottles of Oscar, and the Cuticle Oil, but that's okay. I also ordered Elizabeth because I really want that color too. I should have just spent the extra $5 to get the other two polish colors along with it, but that's okay.
So it's kind of ridiculous because that means I'll get 3 boxes this month, since I liked my American Beauty and Boho Glam boxes and kept them too. I'm hoping I get a golden box, but I don't really have great luck with stuff like that, so we'll see!
It's nice of them to do that contest though.post #118 of 1901/30/12 at 2:40pmpost #119 of 1901/30/12 at 6:27pmpost #120 of 1901/30/12 at 6:38pm
Julep is actually a manicure/pedicure salon in the Seattle, WA area so they're focused on selling their own products. It's like Jonathan (of Blow Out fame) made and sold his products for his salons (he's since closed his salons to focus on private clientele and his hair care line).
Looks like my own box has finally moved. lol I saw they issued me a shipping label last week which worked for a day before it stopped. I should get my box tomorrow or day after since I'm in WA state.Tracking info:Class: First-Class Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™
Status: Processed through USPS Sort Facility
Your item was processed through our SEATTLE, WA 98168 facility on January 30, 2012 at 4:10 pm. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
wrong post edit. lol
- Julep Maven Box
MakeupTalk.com Top Picks
- Christmas Party Manicures
- › Sephora: codes, deals, sales, and discussion 39 seconds ago
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: March 2014 (SPOILERS!) 1 minute ago
- › out of touch 5 minutes ago
- › BIRCHBOX March 2014 - Spoilers 8 minutes ago
- › Wantable Intimates Subscription 14 minutes ago
- › FabFitFun Spring 2014 Box *Spoilers* 16 minutes ago
- › What companies do you subscribe to? 17 minutes ago
- › Popsugar Must Have March 2014 *SPOILERS* 18 minutes ago
- › POP Beauty Plump Pout (discussion) 22 minutes ago
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: March 2014 (Discussion!) 24 minutes ago
- › EOS Organic Lip Balm Sphere-Summer Fruit by Rizzomorph
- › Benefit Cosmetics hello flawless oxygen wow! - IVORY by gingergirl12308
- › St Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub by alwaysrennie
- › Urban Decay Primer Potion by gingergirl12308
- › Benefit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous Lite 0.34 oz by award04
- › Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm, 3.7 ml / 0.12 oz by award04
- › Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser by BrierReviewer
- › NYX Cosmetics Extra Creamy Round Lipstick B52 by Kim Opal
- › Benefit They're Real! Mascara by JD Arias
- › Philosophy Purity made Simple by gingergirl12308
- › Discussion: Makeup Pet Peeves by Airi Magdalene
- › Beauty Quackery Throughout History by Airi Magdalene
- › Myths About Beauty And The Science to Dispel... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Handle Days Where Makeup Just... by Airi Magdalene
- › Makeup That Will Survive A Concert by Airi Magdalene
- › What's The Deal With Cheek Palettes? by Airi Magdalene
- › Are Premade Palettes Worth It? by Airi Magdalene
- › Nail Art Stuff on a Budget by Airi Magdalene
- › The No-Manicure Manicure by Airi Magdalene
- › Don't Get Duped By Skincare by Airi Magdalene