We are delighted to announce that GLOSSYBOX and Lust have it! have joined forces under the Lust have it! brand!
We are excited to welcome GLOSSYBOX members to join our beautiful community and we commit to do everything possible to bring you an even better experience, including more premium brands and added value.
Founded by Australian beauty veteran, Nicci Herrera, in July 2011, Lust have it! was the first beauty sampling company to launch in Australia and since then we have been building a thriving community of beauty lovers by providing them only the highest quality products and excellent customer service.
The addition of new members and new beauty brands will only strengthen our ability to offer you all an even better service.
So what does this new development mean for GLOSSYBOX members?
1. GLOSSYBOX members will continue to get a premium pack of beauty samples each month, branded with GLOSSYBOX for April and Lust have it! from May onwards. The monthly cost remains the same and from May, payments will be processed by Lust have it!.
2. From today on the GLOSSYBOX website will redirect to LUSTHAVEIT.com.au. You will find all the GLOSSYBOX April product information on the LUSTHAVEIT.com.au website, where you will also be able to log into your customer account.
3. Within a month GLOSSYBOX members’ beauty profiles and GLOSSYdots balances will also be available on LUSTHAVEIT.com.au. The value of your ‘GLOSSYdots’ will be honoured under the largely equivalent Lust have it! loyalty scheme and you will be able to give feedback on or before the middle of May. We will email you more information as soon as you can once again use the value of your GLOSSYdots with Lust have it!
4. Privacy is of utmost importance to us! GLOSSYBOX and Lust have it! have compatible, PCI compliant, payment system providers. Please be assured that GLOSSYBOX members’ encrypted data has been migrated under the highest standards of data security so your safety and privacy are assured.
5. For those GLOSSYBOX members who already have a subscription with Lust have it!, you will receive the two different boxes in April, one from Lust have it! and one from GLOSSYBOX. After that, you do not have to unsubscribe as each unique GLOSSYBOX account will automatically be transferred over to Lust have it!. If you already have a Lust have it! account, they will be merged and only one will remain.
6. We invite GLOSSYBOX members to check out our latest monthly packs which can be viewed here, and join our thriving social communities at Facebook and Pinterest or follow us on Twitter. If you have any questions you can contact our customer support team.
The GLOSSYBOX and Lust have it! teams will continue to work closely to ensure the transition is smooth. The combined team will update everyone regularly with any news.
Nicci and the new Lust Have it! + GLOSSYBOX Team
FAQ’s to come. This page will be updated regularly so watch this space.