I'd have to go with Stila's Kitten :)
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryEye Shadow
Related Forum Threads
- Want anything reviewed? Last post on Yesterday at 9:34 pm in Makeup Dupes and Swatches
- Need help with eyeliner making me look old Last post on Yesterday at 12:01 pm in Makeup Talk
- If you could only have one single eyeshadow what brand and color would it be? Last post on Yesterday at 8:50 pm in Makeup Talk
- Illamasqua - your favourite products? Or your wants Last post on Yesterday at 6:31 am in Makeup Talk
- want anything make up reviewed? Last post on Yesterday at 3:52 am in Makeup Talk
Cream vs. Powered Eyeshadows
Edited on 4/16/13
- Buying Guide: 4 Neutral Eye Shadow Palettes to TryEdited on 4/9/13
- Oops! 4 Fixes for Common Beauty BlundersEdited on 1/30/13
- Smoke Palette: Smokey PurpleEdited on 1/10/13
- Urban Decay: Purple Swatch ComparisonEdited on 1/3/13
I was hesitant to buy this eyeliner because my sister had her own and she told me it dried up after a month. However, I was determined to try it myself as she described it as the best eyeliner...
I had heard a lot about the Ben Nye range and particularly about the banana powder. I have been picking up hints and tips and finally I splurged and bought some. My problem is that I have a very...
OUTRAGEOUSLY AWESOME!! I can not say enough about this hair color. I had an epic disaster with Wild Ombre by Loreal. It turned my dark brown...
WORST. INVENTION. EVER. I purchased the Wild Ombre kit at a CVS this past Tuesday after deciding I wanted to try the trend out and change it up a little. Boy oh boy was I wrong. First...
I received this as a gift from Sephora and I wanted to use it as a lip balm that could give me a sheer wash of color, and could apply easily without a mirror. Because of my job, I have to keep my...
1 Eye shadow the rest of your life !! - Page 2post #31 of 553/4/12 at 4:03pm
MakeupTalk.com Top Pickspost #32 of 553/7/12 at 7:20ampost #33 of 553/8/12 at 12:01pmpost #34 of 553/8/12 at 12:02pmpost #35 of 553/8/12 at 2:45pmpost #36 of 5511/8/12 at 4:56pmThread Starterpost #37 of 5511/9/12 at 11:40ampost #38 of 5511/9/12 at 12:01pmpost #39 of 5511/9/12 at 1:24pmpost #40 of 5511/10/12 at 9:02pmpost #41 of 5511/11/12 at 11:21ampost #42 of 5511/12/12 at 9:19ampost #43 of 5511/12/12 at 10:09ampost #44 of 5511/12/12 at 10:37am
I've been having fun googling these colors, you guys have great taste! I'm looking for a new creme brulee/tan/beigish/medium brown go to shadow.
If it had to be for the rest of my life, I'd definitely choose something non-shimmery because when women get older, which I hope to before the rest of my life ends . . . I probably won't want too much shimmer. Plus, could shimmer be eventually dated? I think something neutral and matte could be pretty timeless. I'm hoping in the rules I can also choose one eyeliner too, otherwise I'd choose a nice medium/dark brown eyeshadow instead of the lighter colors so I could use it as powder liner and in the crease.
I've hit pan for the first time (in my life, I think!) - Foxy in my Naked 2 palette, the one on the far left, the matte cream colored shadow. I use it with black liner and red lipstick for an old fashioned vibe with a playful cat eye. Chopper has a sizeable dent in it too, which surprised me.post #45 of 5511/14/12 at 3:37ampost #46 of 5511/14/12 at 7:40ampost #47 of 5511/14/12 at 8:03ampost #48 of 5511/14/12 at 1:04pmpost #49 of 5511/14/12 at 11:01pmpost #50 of 5511/15/12 at 6:17ampost #51 of 5511/15/12 at 6:31ampost #52 of 5511/15/12 at 12:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by DreamWarrior
Well... I have my one eyeshadow that I fall back on whenever I dont have time to "do" my face... I just simply apply it with some mascara and that's it. And this happens more often than not... even on the weekends.
As a matter of fact... I have it on now.
MUFE Aqua Cream in Warm Beige
This is is my favorite out of all the MUFE Aqua Creams :D My major must have!post #53 of 5511/15/12 at 12:41pmpost #54 of 5511/28/12 at 10:41am
- 1 Eye shadow the rest of your life !!
MakeupTalk.com Top Picks
- Buying Guide: 4 Neutral Eye Shadow Palettes to Try
- › Nail Problems, Need advice... 19 minutes ago
- › BM Fairly Medium Mixed with Fair? Possible other brands? 24 minutes ago
- › May 2013 Ipsy bag!!! (Spoilers) 25 minutes ago
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: June 2013 discussion 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › Wantable - new quarterly subscription 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
- › L'Oreal Test Panel - Who's Getting What, and How Is It?! 1 hour, 48 minutes ago
- › the comestics burned my face 2 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Allure Summer Beauty Box OR Sephora Sun Safety Kit 2 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › Birchbox June 2013 2 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › Birchbox Nuance Box 2 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner, Carbon Black, 0.016... by Abacus
- › Ben Nye Luxury Powders - Banana 1.5oz by amandagreen
- › Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Haircolor, 6.3 Light Golden Brown by Cosmobella20
- › L'Oreal Feria Wild Ombre Hair Color, O60 Medium to Dark Brown by Cosmobella20
- › Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15 Sugar Plum Tinted Lip... by laguilar12
- › Ipsy... beauty by you by tgooberbutt
- › Benefit Erase Paste by onecheekychica
- › Benefit Boi-ing by onecheekychica
- › Be A Bombshell Blush - Sweet Cheeks by jessilng
- › L'Oreal Sublime Bronze by jessilng
- › The Lip Bar Contest by alyssaw
- › 3 Ways to Get a New Spring Look for Under $6 by thewendyyybird
- › The Truth About Tanning Beds by Director
- › Cream vs. Powered Eyeshadows by Director
- › How to Get a Fresh, Bright-Eyed Look by thewendyyybird
- › Join a Popular Subscriptions and Sampling Group! by Director
- › All About Hair Oil by thewendyyybird
- › The Dark Side of Trade Shows by zadidoll
- › 4 Nail Polish Collections for Summer 2013 by Dalylah
- › Buying Guide: 4 Neutral Eye Shadow Palettes... by Dalylah