I'd have to go with Stila's Kitten :)
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryEye Shadowtagged by System, 2/11/12
Related Forum Threads
- Lorac GLOgetter, AfterGLO & SummerGLO palettes Last post on Today at 4:53 pm in Makeup Talk
- How would you help cosmetics brands with your own ideas? Last post on Today at 1:31 pm in Makeup Talk
- Urban Decay increases prices on NAKED palettes (UD1-3 + Basics) Last post on Today at 4:32 pm in Makeup Talk
- Face Off! High end vs Low end! Last post on Today at 2:09 pm in Makeup Talk
- Traveling with makeup? Last post on 4/15/14 at 5:18am in Makeup Talk
3 Brilliant Shades of Gold
Last edited: 10/11/13
- The Best Of: Wet N WildLast edited: 8/13/13
- What To Do With TaupeLast edited: 8/6/13
- Fall 2013 Trend Alert: Orange Toned ShadowsLast edited: 7/28/13
- 3 Most Underrated MAC ProductsLast edited: 7/17/13
This is my all time favorite eyeshadow palette. I love all of Kat Von D's eyeshadows, but these are extra spectacular!Gorgeous colors!!!The 3 base shadows make it possible to make a never-ending...
This is by far my favorite subscription box. No other subscription I've tried compares as far as what comes inside the box itself. Some months are better than others, but I have found my...
I've been an Ipsy subscriber for about 7 months, and I'm going to drop my subscription. For me, there were two major downsides to the service: 1. Ipsy's focus is very much on the 'glam'. In...
I received this in a PopSugar box. I may be one of the few people NOT complaining about receiving it. I never would have tried this if it hadn't come in a sub box, but I am happy to have it. I'm...
I really do think L'Oreal has the best mascara products. I'm loving the new Butterfly Mascara. The wand shape is unique and works well to get those hard to reach end lashes. I'm not able to create...
1 Eye shadow the rest of your life !! - Page 2post #31 of 663/4/12 at 4:03pm
MakeupTalk.com Top Pickspost #32 of 663/7/12 at 7:20ampost #33 of 663/8/12 at 12:01pmpost #34 of 663/8/12 at 12:02pmpost #35 of 663/8/12 at 2:45pmpost #36 of 6611/8/12 at 4:56pmThread Starterpost #37 of 6611/9/12 at 11:40ampost #38 of 6611/9/12 at 12:01pmpost #39 of 6611/9/12 at 1:24pmpost #40 of 6611/10/12 at 9:02pmpost #41 of 6611/11/12 at 11:21ampost #42 of 6611/12/12 at 9:19ampost #43 of 6611/12/12 at 10:09ampost #44 of 6611/12/12 at 10:37am
I've been having fun googling these colors, you guys have great taste! I'm looking for a new creme brulee/tan/beigish/medium brown go to shadow.
If it had to be for the rest of my life, I'd definitely choose something non-shimmery because when women get older, which I hope to before the rest of my life ends . . . I probably won't want too much shimmer. Plus, could shimmer be eventually dated? I think something neutral and matte could be pretty timeless. I'm hoping in the rules I can also choose one eyeliner too, otherwise I'd choose a nice medium/dark brown eyeshadow instead of the lighter colors so I could use it as powder liner and in the crease.
I've hit pan for the first time (in my life, I think!) - Foxy in my Naked 2 palette, the one on the far left, the matte cream colored shadow. I use it with black liner and red lipstick for an old fashioned vibe with a playful cat eye. Chopper has a sizeable dent in it too, which surprised me.post #45 of 6611/14/12 at 3:37ampost #46 of 6611/14/12 at 7:40ampost #47 of 6611/14/12 at 8:03ampost #48 of 6611/14/12 at 1:04pmpost #49 of 6611/14/12 at 11:01pmpost #50 of 6611/15/12 at 6:17ampost #51 of 6611/15/12 at 6:31ampost #52 of 6611/15/12 at 12:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by DreamWarrior
Well... I have my one eyeshadow that I fall back on whenever I dont have time to "do" my face... I just simply apply it with some mascara and that's it. And this happens more often than not... even on the weekends.
As a matter of fact... I have it on now.
MUFE Aqua Cream in Warm Beige
This is is my favorite out of all the MUFE Aqua Creams :D My major must have!post #53 of 6611/15/12 at 12:41pmpost #54 of 6611/28/12 at 10:41ampost #55 of 6611/29/12 at 10:10ampost #56 of 6611/24/13 at 2:13ampost #57 of 6611/24/13 at 11:31ampost #58 of 6611/24/13 at 4:05pmpost #59 of 6611/24/13 at 6:41pmpost #60 of 6611/24/13 at 8:39pm
- 1 Eye shadow the rest of your life !!
MakeupTalk.com Top Picks
- The Best Of: Wet N Wild
- › Social Bliss (MERGED) 1 minute ago
- › Golden Tote 1 minute ago
- › Birchbox April 2014 - SPOILERS 2 minutes ago
- › Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service 2 minutes ago
- › DOES ANYONE LIKE OR DO GAMING?????? PS3 or XBOX360? 5 minutes ago
- › L'Oreal Test Panel - Who's Getting What, and How Is It?! 6 minutes ago
- › Memebox Swap Thread 2014 6 minutes ago
- › Popsugar Must Have April 2014 *SPOILERS* 8 minutes ago
- › Smokey Sun Rise FOTD 8 minutes ago
- › PopSugar Special Edition Resort Box 8 minutes ago
- › Kat Von D Monarch Eyeshadow Palette by AmberDuff
- › Glossbox USA by Elizabeth Mac
- › Ipsy... beauty by you by Lyllis
- › Dial Moisturizing Vitamin Boost Amazing B Body Wash - 16 Oz by BrierReviewer
- › L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara, Blackest Black,... by BrierReviewer
- › Murad Active Radiance Serum 0.5 oz-Brand New, No Box by BrierReviewer
- › Aveeno Therapeutic Shave Gel with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal 7 oz... by BrierReviewer
- › Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Luminous Light 0.35 oz by princess2010
- › Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse Taupe by Krystan
- › Hard Candy Lash Ink 4 Day Lash Stain by Director
- › Safety is important for cosmetic tube packaging by Auber Vincent
- › Disadvantage analysis of different types of... by Auber Vincent
- › Protect Your "Second Face" by Auber Vincent
- › Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette || Day to Night by ItsTheWifeLife
- › Makeup No-NO by Coyieworld
- › Discussion: Makeup Pet Peeves by Airi Magdalene
- › Beauty Quackery Throughout History by Airi Magdalene
- › Myths About Beauty And The Science to Dispel... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Handle Days Where Makeup Just... by Airi Magdalene
- › Makeup That Will Survive A Concert by Airi Magdalene