I'd have to go with Stila's Kitten :)
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryEye Shadowtagged by System, 2/12/12
Related Forum Threads
- Makeup Brush SETS (Which brand would you choose)? Last post on Yesterday at 9:32 pm in Makeup Talk
- Blair Waldorf Makeup? (Pictures Included) Last post on Yesterday at 6:11 pm in Makeup Talk
- BH Cosmetics purchase Last post on Yesterday at 7:28 pm in Hauls and Stashes
- Eyebrow Highlighters- Best Products and Colors? Last post on Yesterday at 7:46 am in Makeup Talk
- Winter make up ideas? Last post on Yesterday at 1:54 pm in Makeup Talk
3 Brilliant Shades of Gold
Last edited: 10/11/13
- The Best Of: Wet N WildLast edited: 8/13/13
- What To Do With TaupeLast edited: 8/6/13
- Fall 2013 Trend Alert: Orange Toned ShadowsLast edited: 7/28/13
- 3 Most Underrated MAC ProductsLast edited: 7/17/13
This palette is exactly what is claims to be. "Basics" you need it. I use it almost every day at least as a base for more dramatic eyes, or by itself if i want a very natural look. I also sometimes...
Love this brush, sooo soft, never sheds, easy to clean, and it's great not just for powder but for liquid foundation too. It's the best, gives airbrush finish. I used to use MAC #190 on occasion,...
LOVEEEE this product! It's just so gorgeous! My shade is in "Mocha" and oh my goodness. I feel like it would work with an array of skintones, from fair to an olive skin tone, I'm not sure about it...
Say "Oriental" in a conversation about perfume and one is likely to think Opium or Cinnabar, often with a mental image of Thelma from "Mama's Family" in her support stockings and Sunday dress, at...
This product was pretty orange for me. I blended tons but color was still to dark in a bronze tone.
1 Eye shadow the rest of your life !! - Page 2post #31 of 663/4/12 at 4:03pm
MakeupTalk.com Top Pickspost #32 of 663/7/12 at 7:20ampost #33 of 663/8/12 at 12:01pmpost #34 of 663/8/12 at 12:02pmpost #35 of 663/8/12 at 2:45pmpost #36 of 6611/8/12 at 4:56pmThread Starterpost #37 of 6611/9/12 at 11:40ampost #38 of 6611/9/12 at 12:01pmpost #39 of 6611/9/12 at 1:24pmpost #40 of 6611/10/12 at 9:02pmpost #41 of 6611/11/12 at 11:21ampost #42 of 6611/12/12 at 9:19ampost #43 of 6611/12/12 at 10:09ampost #44 of 6611/12/12 at 10:37am
I've been having fun googling these colors, you guys have great taste! I'm looking for a new creme brulee/tan/beigish/medium brown go to shadow.
If it had to be for the rest of my life, I'd definitely choose something non-shimmery because when women get older, which I hope to before the rest of my life ends . . . I probably won't want too much shimmer. Plus, could shimmer be eventually dated? I think something neutral and matte could be pretty timeless. I'm hoping in the rules I can also choose one eyeliner too, otherwise I'd choose a nice medium/dark brown eyeshadow instead of the lighter colors so I could use it as powder liner and in the crease.
I've hit pan for the first time (in my life, I think!) - Foxy in my Naked 2 palette, the one on the far left, the matte cream colored shadow. I use it with black liner and red lipstick for an old fashioned vibe with a playful cat eye. Chopper has a sizeable dent in it too, which surprised me.post #45 of 6611/14/12 at 3:37ampost #46 of 6611/14/12 at 7:40ampost #47 of 6611/14/12 at 8:03ampost #48 of 6611/14/12 at 1:04pmpost #49 of 6611/14/12 at 11:01pmpost #50 of 6611/15/12 at 6:17ampost #51 of 6611/15/12 at 6:31ampost #52 of 6611/15/12 at 12:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by DreamWarrior
Well... I have my one eyeshadow that I fall back on whenever I dont have time to "do" my face... I just simply apply it with some mascara and that's it. And this happens more often than not... even on the weekends.
As a matter of fact... I have it on now.
MUFE Aqua Cream in Warm Beige
This is is my favorite out of all the MUFE Aqua Creams :D My major must have!post #53 of 6611/15/12 at 12:41pmpost #54 of 6611/28/12 at 10:41ampost #55 of 6611/29/12 at 10:10ampost #56 of 6611/24/13 at 2:13ampost #57 of 6611/24/13 at 11:31ampost #58 of 6611/24/13 at 4:05pmpost #59 of 6611/24/13 at 6:41pmpost #60 of 6611/24/13 at 8:39pm
- 1 Eye shadow the rest of your life !!
MakeupTalk.com Top Picks
- The Best Of: Wet N Wild
- › [SPOILERS] Secret Santa 2013 Presents Revealed! 2 minutes ago
- › *Spoilers* December 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box 2 minutes ago
- › Sample Society December 2013 9 minutes ago
- › Birchbox December 2013 (SPOILERS!) 10 minutes ago
- › Sephora: codes, deals, sales, and discussion 40 minutes ago
- › (Spoilers) Julep December 2013 43 minutes ago
- › Nail Polish you're wearing right now? 48 minutes ago
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: December 2013 discussion (SPOILERS!) 52 minutes ago
- › Urban Decay NAKED 3 palette 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
- › Secret Santa for NAILS 2013! 1 hour, 35 minutes ago
- › Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette by jellybeanjean
- › E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush by serenity77
- › NYX Powder Blush by ninalee
- › Les Nereides Oriental Lumpur Eau de Toilette by Bflopolska
- › Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm, 3.7 ml / 0.12 oz by numbersmom
- › Sephora Favorites Lip Service Lip Sampler Blockbuster by Hayden Gabba
- › Brazilian Peel Brazilian Peel™ 4 Applications by GlamBabe
- › Glossbox USA by GlamBabe
- › Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara by GlamBabe
- › Birchbox Women by Horrorbeauty
- › Purse Hacks: Fixing Your Makeup When You... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Build Your Own Custom Palette by Airi Magdalene
- › 5 Tips For Getting That Professional Look by kellyackles
- › Naked 3: The Palette You've Been Waiting... by Airi Magdalene
- › The Debate: Foundation or Eyeshadow First? by Airi Magdalene
- › The Debate: Foundation or Concealer First? by Airi Magdalene
- › Coordinating Your Makeup With Your Accessories by Airi Magdalene
- › If You Don't Do "Face of the... by Airi Magdalene
- › How to create wonderful eyebrows by elyseadel
- › Christmas Shopping For Your Female Spouse by Airi Magdalene