I'd have to go with Stila's Kitten :)
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryEye Shadowtagged by System, 2/11/12
Related Forum Threads
- Spreading the love of makeup at hospitals! Last post on Today at 8:05 am in Makeup Talk
- I'd like to be be ab;e to do a solid 10 minute face!!! Last post on Yesterday at 6:26 pm in Makeup Talk
- Signature colors - your own colors of the year Last post on Yesterday at 9:40 am in Makeup Talk
- Maybelline Dare To Go Nude Color Tattoo LE Collection!!! Last post on Yesterday at 8:50 pm in Makeup Talk
- Is NYX eyeshadow any good? Last post on 3/5/14 at 7:20am in Makeup Talk
3 Brilliant Shades of Gold
Last edited: 10/11/13
- The Best Of: Wet N WildLast edited: 8/13/13
- What To Do With TaupeLast edited: 8/6/13
- Fall 2013 Trend Alert: Orange Toned ShadowsLast edited: 7/28/13
- 3 Most Underrated MAC ProductsLast edited: 7/17/13
The idea of this lip balm is fantastic. It's harder to lose than the traditional lip tube balms, which was one thing I absolutely loved. The smells were not overwhelming. What was a problem with me...
I bought this foundation because Benefit was doing a promotion for a free primer, which was a little baby size! I have combo/oily skin throughout most of the year but always get dry, flaky patches...
I think this face scrub is PERFECT for teens. This was the first have wash's I've bought when I was in high school, and I really enjoyed it. If you have sensitive skin, I do recommend that you...
I just bought this primer the other day for $20 at sephora for the full size. Mine is in a squeeze tube and not the actual bottle with the doe foot applicator. I like the tube better because I can...
I have used this product off and on for the last 2 years. I really like that the color on me is natural looking. It has good coverage. But its a bit too greasy (and I don't have oily skin). I would...
1 Eye shadow the rest of your life !! - Page 2post #31 of 663/4/12 at 4:03pm
MakeupTalk.com Top Pickspost #32 of 663/7/12 at 7:20ampost #33 of 663/8/12 at 12:01pmpost #34 of 663/8/12 at 12:02pmpost #35 of 663/8/12 at 2:45pmpost #36 of 6611/8/12 at 4:56pmThread Starterpost #37 of 6611/9/12 at 11:40ampost #38 of 6611/9/12 at 12:01pmpost #39 of 6611/9/12 at 1:24pmpost #40 of 6611/10/12 at 9:02pmpost #41 of 6611/11/12 at 11:21ampost #42 of 6611/12/12 at 9:19ampost #43 of 6611/12/12 at 10:09ampost #44 of 6611/12/12 at 10:37am
I've been having fun googling these colors, you guys have great taste! I'm looking for a new creme brulee/tan/beigish/medium brown go to shadow.
If it had to be for the rest of my life, I'd definitely choose something non-shimmery because when women get older, which I hope to before the rest of my life ends . . . I probably won't want too much shimmer. Plus, could shimmer be eventually dated? I think something neutral and matte could be pretty timeless. I'm hoping in the rules I can also choose one eyeliner too, otherwise I'd choose a nice medium/dark brown eyeshadow instead of the lighter colors so I could use it as powder liner and in the crease.
I've hit pan for the first time (in my life, I think!) - Foxy in my Naked 2 palette, the one on the far left, the matte cream colored shadow. I use it with black liner and red lipstick for an old fashioned vibe with a playful cat eye. Chopper has a sizeable dent in it too, which surprised me.post #45 of 6611/14/12 at 3:37ampost #46 of 6611/14/12 at 7:40ampost #47 of 6611/14/12 at 8:03ampost #48 of 6611/14/12 at 1:04pmpost #49 of 6611/14/12 at 11:01pmpost #50 of 6611/15/12 at 6:17ampost #51 of 6611/15/12 at 6:31ampost #52 of 6611/15/12 at 12:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by DreamWarrior
Well... I have my one eyeshadow that I fall back on whenever I dont have time to "do" my face... I just simply apply it with some mascara and that's it. And this happens more often than not... even on the weekends.
As a matter of fact... I have it on now.
MUFE Aqua Cream in Warm Beige
This is is my favorite out of all the MUFE Aqua Creams :D My major must have!post #53 of 6611/15/12 at 12:41pmpost #54 of 6611/28/12 at 10:41ampost #55 of 6611/29/12 at 10:10ampost #56 of 6611/24/13 at 2:13ampost #57 of 6611/24/13 at 11:31ampost #58 of 6611/24/13 at 4:05pmpost #59 of 6611/24/13 at 6:41pmpost #60 of 6611/24/13 at 8:39pm
- 1 Eye shadow the rest of your life !!
MakeupTalk.com Top Picks
- The Best Of: Wet N Wild
- › Popsugar Must Have March 2014 *SPOILERS* 3 seconds ago
- › BIRCHBOX March 2014 - Spoilers 1 minute ago
- › Wantable Intimates Subscription 1 minute ago
- › (Spoilers) Julep March 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: March 2014 (Discussion!) 3 minutes ago
- › best cheap makeup brands 5 minutes ago
- › Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals! 6 minutes ago
- › SquareHue: March 2014 -- SPOILERS 7 minutes ago
- › Ipsy February 2014 (Discussion/Sneak Peeks) [merged] 8 minutes ago
- › Nail Polish you're wearing right now? 9 minutes ago
- › EOS Organic Lip Balm Sphere-Summer Fruit by Rizzomorph
- › Benefit Cosmetics hello flawless oxygen wow! - IVORY by gingergirl12308
- › St Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub by alwaysrennie
- › Urban Decay Primer Potion by gingergirl12308
- › Benefit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous Lite 0.34 oz by award04
- › Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm, 3.7 ml / 0.12 oz by award04
- › Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser by BrierReviewer
- › NYX Cosmetics Extra Creamy Round Lipstick B52 by Kim Opal
- › Benefit They're Real! Mascara by JD Arias
- › Philosophy Purity made Simple by gingergirl12308
- › Discussion: Makeup Pet Peeves by Airi Magdalene
- › Beauty Quackery Throughout History by Airi Magdalene
- › Myths About Beauty And The Science to Dispel... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Handle Days Where Makeup Just... by Airi Magdalene
- › Makeup That Will Survive A Concert by Airi Magdalene
- › What's The Deal With Cheek Palettes? by Airi Magdalene
- › Are Premade Palettes Worth It? by Airi Magdalene
- › Nail Art Stuff on a Budget by Airi Magdalene
- › The No-Manicure Manicure by Airi Magdalene
- › Don't Get Duped By Skincare by Airi Magdalene