or Connect

Influenster - Page 52

post #1531 of 3303
Totally forgot about the nails! I got "sexy fresh", part of the Nicole Scherzinger line... They are way more wild than I'm used to, not sure if I could rock them for a whole week! There's a pattern called "holla" (I think someone shared a pic previously, I'll try to find it) that I *LOVE*. Black lace over a shimmery neutral is much more "me"

post #1532 of 3303
I got mine in the mail today too. I got the nails in "space cadet" which are just giraffe printed. I got the gel, which is cool I guess. I got the smores tastykake. Its meh. I don't like snack cakes. And the secret deodorant is awesome cuz I use secret
post #1533 of 3303
Lol this is me exactly. I got space cadet nails and I am not sure how I feel about them.

And I was only excited for the tasty cakes if I got resses.

But I tried out the gel and I really did like it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by katlyne View Post

I got mine in the mail today too. I got the nails in "space cadet" which are just giraffe printed. I got the gel, which is cool I guess. I got the smores tastykake. Its meh. I don't like snack cakes. And the secret deodorant is awesome cuz I use secret
post #1534 of 3303

is it me or does it seem like everyone received space cadet... im totally loving the print though

post #1535 of 3303

Got my box today!  Woo hoo!  Got Tastykake in S'mores, Impress in Space Cadet and the Osis Dust it.  It has been a while since I got a voxbox and this one was tiny!!! compared to the 2 I got last year!  It all fits and it super cute, but when I got it I was like "Did I get all the items?" lol

post #1536 of 3303

Mine was delivered forever ago but I won't be home until Friday, I'm getting so impatient lol!!!

post #1537 of 3303
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautyofaqueen View Post

Received the shipping number also and it says I'm supposed to it today...but I'm barely interested in the spring fever voxbox due to all the YouTube spoilers. Next time they should make.so that everyone receives their voxbox around the same time. Too many people were stuck waiting on a voxbox that seemed like it was never going to arrive

 

I'm sorry that you were surrounded by spoilers. I didn't realize that so many people got theirs way before, which turns out well for me: I got mine today and didn't feel like I waited a long time, and I hadn't looked at any spoilers, blogs, or videos about it. Everything was new and exciting for me! It was a much smaller box than the previous VoxBox I received last year, but I will use all of the products and the sizes are good.

post #1538 of 3303
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lenna1 View Post

is it me or does it seem like everyone received space cadet... im totally loving the print though

 

I got Joyride, it's a bright shimmery purple.

post #1539 of 3303
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepykat View Post

I'm sorry that you were surrounded by spoilers. I didn't realize that so many people got theirs way before, which turns out well for me: I got mine today and didn't feel like I waited a long time, and I hadn't looked at any spoilers, blogs, or videos about it. Everything was new and exciting for me! It was a much smaller box than the previous VoxBox I received last year, but I will use all of the products and the sizes are good.

For me, it's not about being spoiled. It's about waiting for so long that I'm getting annoyed about how long it's taking. My tracking is still reported to USPS but not actually processed as accepted. It seems pointless to do the required reviews on this stuff now since box reviews have been posted all over the place. It's like writing a review of _Cabin in the Woods_ now after it's been out on dvd (it's on Netflix Instant now!) for months. Everyone has seen it and posted their own reviews. It's just demoralizing.
post #1540 of 3303

I really don't see why it's a big deal that it's taking longer for this box. Its literally a free service and reviewing it after everyone doesn't make one's opinion any less valid, it just means your blog/youtube video/whatever isn't getting all of the "first person to receive the box" hits. Since the point of influenster is to essentially get feedback for these brands, their goal isn't hindered just because someone gets the box a few weeks after someone else.

post #1541 of 3303
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepykat View Post

 

I got Joyride, it's a bright shimmery purple.

Just looked it up... pretty color 

post #1542 of 3303
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawaiimeows View Post

I really don't see why it's a big deal that it's taking longer for this box. Its literally a free service and reviewing it after everyone doesn't make one's opinion any less valid, it just means your blog/youtube video/whatever isn't getting all of the "first person to receive the box" hits. Since the point of influenster is to essentially get feedback for these brands, their goal isn't hindered just because someone gets the box a few weeks after someone else.


I would guess (and I'm not getting this box) that for some the easy bombardment of spoilers has made the excitement wear off. From influenster's standpoint, though, they just want you to try the things and tell them what you think and share it with others.

post #1543 of 3303
Just got mine yesterday. I got space cadet also, not something I would normally wear but I was gonna try it out during a weekend where I don't work but they're not wide enough to fit my nails so I can't even try them. I got the gel, unfortunately I don't EVER use gel. I can try to find a use while braiding my hair so I can review it but I'm afraid it won't get any use besides that. Tastycake is in smores so hopefully it's yummy. I need to take pictures before I can try them though. My deodorant will definitely get use though, I've pretty much always been a Secret girl and I've used the gel type but don't think I've used the outlast type.
post #1544 of 3303

I am liking my items so far.  I was suprised that my NYC gloss in Big Apple red had color to it!  I, for some reason was expecting it to be clear, sheer.  I had applied it in my living room, no mirror, just going round and round and when I looked in a mirror later, I had gone outside my lip line and it was on my face and totally red!  Not fire engine red, but definitely noticeable!  

 

I wanted to try the Tastykake but have to wait till my husband is home.  If I do not like something he will usually eat it so it does not go to waste but since he got off at 1am and I was in bed that didn't happen.

 

I am not sure about my Osis hair dust.  I did some googling and it says it is a hair texturizer to add volume and is best for fine/thin hair.  I have thick, non in need of volume assistance hair.  Any alternate ideas on how I can give it a go?  Guess there is always the husband as guinea pig option....

post #1545 of 3303

So I joined Influenster last week but I cannot get to the badge page without getting an error, therefore I can't actually DO anything. Has anyone else experienced this? I have written to support twice and posted on their fb page to no avail. How long does it usually take support to answer emails? This is what my badge page looks like...

 

post #1546 of 3303
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTrix View Post

So I joined Influenster last week but I cannot get to the badge page without getting an error, therefore I can't actually DO anything. Has anyone else experienced this? I have written to support twice and posted on their fb page to no avail. How long does it usually take support to answer emails? This is what my badge page looks like...

 


Oh no! That's a bummer sadno.gif

post #1547 of 3303

Ohhh I love this stuff! I wish I got it for free! Its $140! per tube!

post #1548 of 3303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxedmom View Post

Did anyone else get the survey for Fysiko eyelash serum?

Lucky! I wish I did

post #1549 of 3303
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheshireCookie View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTrix View Post

So I joined Influenster last week but I cannot get to the badge page without getting an error, therefore I can't actually DO anything. Has anyone else experienced this? I have written to support twice and posted on their fb page to no avail. How long does it usually take support to answer emails? This is what my badge page looks like...

 


Oh no! That's a bummer sadno.gif

 

Yeah that is not fun.  Try emailing to this address, if you haven't already:  support@influenster.zendesk.com.   Also, have you tried clearing your cache and cookies, or switching to a different browser (i.e. Google Chrome v. Internet Explorer v. Firefox)?  The Influenster site works best for me on Google Chrome.

 

And if that doesn't work, I've heard that they're pretty responsive over Twitter.  Good luck!

post #1550 of 3303
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicalmom View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheshireCookie View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTrix View Post

So I joined Influenster last week but I cannot get to the badge page without getting an error, therefore I can't actually DO anything. Has anyone else experienced this? I have written to support twice and posted on their fb page to no avail. How long does it usually take support to answer emails? This is what my badge page looks like...

 


Oh no! That's a bummer sadno.gif

 

Yeah that is not fun.  Try emailing to this address, if you haven't already:  support@influenster.zendesk.com.   Also, have you tried clearing your cache and cookies, or switching to a different browser (i.e. Google Chrome v. Internet Explorer v. Firefox)?  The Influenster site works best for me on Google Chrome.

 

And if that doesn't work, I've heard that they're pretty responsive over Twitter.  Good luck!


I have tried all of the above. I tweeted them right after posting here so hopefully they will reply today.

post #1551 of 3303

I am somewhat new to Influenster. I got the pre-qual survey for the Sunkissed box but when I log in, it still says the same status:

 

Congratulations! You've been selected as a potential candidate for the upcoming Sunkissed VoxBox. Please take the pre-survey by clicking below to be considered.

 

I took the survey the day it came out. Safe to assume I didn't get selected?

post #1552 of 3303
Quote:
Originally Posted by celicacutie View Post

I am somewhat new to Influenster. I got the pre-qual survey for the Sunkissed box but when I log in, it still says the same status:
I think they are letting people know in june? I could be wrong though.
Congratulations! You've been selected as a potential candidate for the upcoming Sunkissed VoxBox. Please take the pre-survey by clicking below to be considered.

I took the survey the day it came out. Safe to assume I didn't get selected?
post #1553 of 3303

If you go into the page they say that because there's a product that must be customized to the person, this box is going to take longer than the ones where they don't actually care which variant you get. The expected date was June.

post #1554 of 3303

woo hoo! sounds like the next voxbox is wedding themed :D

 

post #1555 of 3303

did anybody qualify for the "something blue" vox box.  excited.  i have no idea what it is!

post #1556 of 3303

oooh me too! we must have posted at the same exact time!  i can't wait!

post #1557 of 3303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiajanine View Post

oooh me too! we must have posted at the same exact time!  i can't wait!

Yup! I just got engaged in March, so getting a wedding themed box just adds to my excitement ^_^

post #1558 of 3303

Yay! I received the emailed about the Something Blue Voxbox too. Unexpected and exciting. (I cheered a lil too loudly at my desk at work)

post #1559 of 3303
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawaiimeows View Post

Yup! I just got engaged in March, so getting a wedding themed box just adds to my excitement ^_^

 

 

Congrats and me too!!  Soo excited for this! Wonder what could be in it?! 

post #1560 of 3303
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawaiimeows View Post

Yup! I just got engaged in March, so getting a wedding themed box just adds to my excitement ^_^


i hear ya!  they still owe me a "beauty vox box" which i auto-qualified for and was supposed to get in like Feb./March - I won it in one of their challenges.  I never got it!  I guess there was not a beauty one since that time?!!?