or Connect

Influenster - Page 11

post #301 of 3324

I got a email reminding me to do my survey if i had not finish already. It also said if all my bonus task for my palmolive voxbox where completed I should be expecting a pre survey for the  Holiday box shortly.

post #302 of 3324
Quote:
Originally Posted by RucheChic View Post

I got a email reminding me to do my survey if i had not finish already. It also said if all my bonus task for my palmolive voxbox where completed I should be expecting a pre survey for the  Holiday box shortly.


Yup I got this same email but my stuff was already done. Yay. Cant wait for the holiday box!

post #303 of 3324
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoniLynn View Post

My Influenster relaunch thing disappeared under my fun thing ( I really wanted this i did everything) did this happen to anyone else?

yeah this happened to me today! Kinda bummed..

post #304 of 3324
Quote:
Originally Posted by martianeskimo View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by peridotcricket View Post

I got the Beauty Blogger VoxBox, but I am thinking I will never qualify for another VoxBox because of how I filled out tue mandatory post-survey. I did not have time to try any of the products, except the Goody twist bun thing, which I already owned for light hair. I couldn't leave actual feedback so I did everything neutral and put in the notes fields that I didn't have time to try the products.

Has anyone ever done this? Did you ever qualify for another box?

Om another note, I changed my last name on Influenster and my score went down 1 point to 69. I changed it back and it went back to 70. I am wondering what will happen when I change it on there permanently.

I am in the process of moving my Blog, too, and the new one probably won't be old enough for Influenster. Bummer. I read somewhere your blog has to be established a certain amount of time before Influenster considers you for certain boxes.
I didn't do the post survey for the latina beauty vox box and I got the college vox box a couple of weeks ago as well as some shampoo/conditioner box or samples they're sending out. So, I'm guessing getting chosen again is a definite possibility. 

Oh, thanks.
post #305 of 3324
I don't know what I'm doing wrong on Influenster but I can't seem to get my score past 45 no matter what I do. I've never gotten picked for a voxbox which is a bummer. I do reviews, answer questions, do surveys. Can someone give me some tips? Please.
post #306 of 3324
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyKaye View Post

I don't know what I'm doing wrong on Influenster but I can't seem to get my score past 45 no matter what I do. I've never gotten picked for a voxbox which is a bummer. I do reviews, answer questions, do surveys. Can someone give me some tips? Please.


Hey i find that logging in every day, reviewing, sharing pages, and having your friends check out those pages raises it, but it is slow and takes a while to update. Also make your own product pages, get your expert bages, blog, answer product questions, ask product questions, and do this multiple times a week and you will get a box in no time.

post #307 of 3324

I guess I won one of the Relaunch boxes.

 

"Hello!

We're excited to announce that you've won the Influenster Re-Launch Challenge! This means that you're one of the 100 Influensters to receive one of our past VoxBoxes. We've kept you waiting long enough, but you'll be receiving your new VoxBox in just a few weeks!

But first, we need to know where to send this awesome prize. Please login to your account, then follow this link to provide us with your address: .....

Please provide your address by Sunday, December 9th at 11pm EST. If you do not provide an answer by this time, you will forfeit your prize.


Thanks for being such an active member!

-The Influenster Team"

 

I wasn't sure if they would ship to an APO address outside the US so I gave them my mom's address. I wonder which box they are going to send??? It says a past VoxBox so I have no clue which one they will send out.

post #308 of 3324
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorabell View Post

I guess I won one of the Relaunch boxes.

 

"Hello!

We're excited to announce that you've won the Influenster Re-Launch Challenge! This means that you're one of the 100 Influensters to receive one of our past VoxBoxes. We've kept you waiting long enough, but you'll be receiving your new VoxBox in just a few weeks!

But first, we need to know where to send this awesome prize. Please login to your account, then follow this link to provide us with your address: .....

Please provide your address by Sunday, December 9th at 11pm EST. If you do not provide an answer by this time, you will forfeit your prize.


Thanks for being such an active member!

-The Influenster Team"

 

I wasn't sure if they would ship to an APO address outside the US so I gave them my mom's address. I wonder which box they are going to send??? It says a past VoxBox so I have no clue which one they will send out.


hope you get one of the really good ones, since good is subjective, i hope its one you may have had your eye on!

post #309 of 3324
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki Apostolou View Post


hope you get one of the really good ones, since good is subjective, i hope its one you may have had your eye on!


I was trying to look back and see which one I would like but it is really hard, I am hoping to receive some beauty related items. If not I won't complain at all, I just wonder if I'll be able to do any of the brand badges or not.

post #310 of 3324
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorabell View Post


I was trying to look back and see which one I would like but it is really hard, I am hoping to receive some beauty related items. If not I won't complain at all, I just wonder if I'll be able to do any of the brand badges or not.


the beauty blogger box was pretty good, but so was the summer beauty box. i understand why its hard to choose though!

post #311 of 3324
Anyone got conformation on when the holiday boxes ship?
post #312 of 3324

I got the Cosmo box and now waiting on the Head and Shoulders Brand challenge.

post #313 of 3324

Sad that i didnt get the holiday box but oh well :(

post #314 of 3324

I feel the same way lol but you win some you lose some.. There will always be another box that I want anyways LOL and maybe can't have haha

post #315 of 3324
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibedatfinemami View Post

I feel the same way lol but you win some you lose some.. There will always be another box that I want anyways LOL and maybe can't have haha


Youre right, I had already received the college one and yesterday i got the head and shoulders so at least i did get something :)

post #316 of 3324

The Ghiradelli chocolate bar from the Cosmo VoxBox was so ridiculously delicious I couldn't even wait for my boyfriend to get home and share it with him. I ate that entire bar so fast.

post #317 of 3324

I got a Cosmo VoxBox also and my favorite part was the chocolate and the gel pens... the BBW perfume was so-so for me (and arrived with a broken lid *grumble*). 

post #318 of 3324

Got the email about how to prequalify for the Holiday VoxBox. I thought I already had by completing my tasks and brand challenge but oh well. I have now.

post #319 of 3324

Can't wait to see what you all get!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalylah View Post

Got the email about how to prequalify for the Holiday VoxBox. I thought I already had by completing my tasks and brand challenge but oh well. I have now.

post #320 of 3324

I feel so left out sadyes.gif

 

But I'm excited to see what everyone gets for the holiday box!!

post #321 of 3324
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalylah View Post

Got the email about how to prequalify for the Holiday VoxBox. I thought I already had by completing my tasks and brand challenge but oh well. I have now.

I received an email about the Holiday box as well.  I have to take a pre-survey.  I hope I get it.  This would be my first voxbox since silly me used an email address I hardly use and I was missing my emails and all my voxbox opportunities.

post #322 of 3324

fingers crossed! I got the survey, I hope I get the box!!

post #323 of 3324

Yay! I received my Influenster Holiday Box today!

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 It contained a lovely box of Ferrero Rocher Hazelnut Chocolates. The box is really pretty, gold with a big gold bow on top! I want to eat them, but the box is so pretty, I think I will give it to my mom for Christmas. xmas.gif It's box with the bow on top http://ferrerorocherusa.com/

 

 

post #324 of 3324

haha my bf dropped that off to me at work one day.. it has 18 right? 6 chocolate on each layer.. and there was 3 layers?? :)

post #325 of 3324
Quote:
Originally Posted by diana16 View Post


Youre right, I had already received the college one and yesterday i got the head and shoulders so at least i did get something :)

Oh thats cool!!

 

Um I don't know if this is weird but I figured I wasn't getting the holiday box cause I thought they sent all the emails out already? 

 

Well, late last night (around 7-8 pm) I get an email that I may qualify for a Holiday box but not guaranteed, that I have to take a survey to pre qualify me?! Deadline being today 2pm?! I already got it done as soon as I seen the email but I thought they already sent them out? Plus the deadlines the next day? Has it always been like this? Or maybe some people didn't do there surveys so they have extra boxes? Am I the only one who received this email late in the night? 

post #326 of 3324
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibedatfinemami View Post

Oh thats cool!!

 

Um I don't know if this is weird but I figured I wasn't getting the holiday box cause I thought they sent all the emails out already? 

 

Well, late last night (around 7-8 pm) I get an email that I may qualify for a Holiday box but not guaranteed, that I have to take a survey to pre qualify me?! Deadline being today 2pm?! I already got it done as soon as I seen the email but I thought they already sent them out? Plus the deadlines the next day? Has it always been like this? Or maybe some people didn't do there surveys so they have extra boxes? Am I the only one who received this email late in the night? 


I dont think it has always been like that, usually i get the email 3 days before the deadlines. Maybe they did have extras, hope you do get it :)

post #327 of 3324
Quote:
Originally Posted by diana16 View Post


I dont think it has always been like that, usually i get the email 3 days before the deadlines. Maybe they did have extras, hope you do get it :)

ok I didn't think so either.. well now my fingers are crossed! Thanks ;)

post #328 of 3324

I got my email at 8pm central, so yea quick deadline! I really hope i get a holiday voxbox!!!

post #329 of 3324
I
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat46 View Post

Yay! I received my Influenster Holiday Box today! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 It contained a lovely box of Ferrero Rocher Hazelnut Chocolates. The box is really pretty, gold with a big gold bow on top! I want to eat them, but the box is so pretty, I think I will give it to my mom for Christmas. xmas.gif  It's box with the bow on top http://ferrerorocherusa.com/

is that all?
post #330 of 3324
Quote:
Originally Posted by katie danielle View Post

The Ghiradelli chocolate bar from the Cosmo VoxBox was so ridiculously delicious I couldn't even wait for my boyfriend to get home and share it with him. I ate that entire bar so fast.

LOL That bar was so yummy. I had to share. The hubby was working from home that day.