Does anyone use a makeup vanity table set to store your makeup in? Where did you get it? I got my last one from Ikea but it wasn't the right color. I am looking for a pink one.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryMakeuptagged by System, 4/11/12
Related Forum Threads
- FOTD - December 9, 2013 Last post on Yesterday at 12:50 pm in FOTD - Face of the Day
- FOTD - December 6, 2013 Last post on Yesterday at 12:45 pm in FOTD - Face of the Day
- FOTD December 5, 2013 Last post on 12/5/13 at 7:39am in FOTD - Face of the Day
- FOTD December 4, 2013 Last post on 12/4/13 at 6:25am in FOTD - Face of the Day
- Lorac Pro Palette - Great Deal! Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:29pm in Hauls and Stashes
Coordinating Your Makeup With Your Accessories
Last edited: 12/2/13
- Christmas Shopping For Your Female SpouseLast edited: 12/1/13
- The Best Way To Cut Costs on High End MakeupLast edited: 12/1/13
- Common Contouring Mistakes and How To Fix ThemLast edited: 9/29/13
- Code of Conduct: Sitting For A Makeup ArtistLast edited: 9/24/13
I love this cleanser and always have a tube in my makeup kit. I use it mainly on clients and find it works for all skin types. I find it really gets the skin squeaky clean as well, but at the same...
I am not going to say i have loved everything they have sent me. What i will say is the the whole Ipsy experience for me is so much fun. I love the anticipation, the spoilers, the unboxings,...
This palette is exactly what is claims to be. "Basics" you need it. I use it almost every day at least as a base for more dramatic eyes, or by itself if i want a very natural look. I also sometimes...
Love this brush, sooo soft, never sheds, easy to clean, and it's great not just for powder but for liquid foundation too. It's the best, gives airbrush finish. I used to use MAC #190 on occasion,...
LOVEEEE this product! It's just so gorgeous! My shade is in "Mocha" and oh my goodness. I feel like it would work with an array of skintones, from fair to an olive skin tone, I'm not sure about it...
Makeup Vantiy Table Set Storagepost #1 of 104/11/12 at 4:42amThread Starter
MakeupTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 104/11/12 at 5:13ampost #3 of 104/11/12 at 9:27am
Probably not, Pancua, I think all vanities from Ikea are coated/laminated so she'd have to sand it down prior to painting, etc. which would probably cost almost as much if you buy all the tools you need... Maybe I'm wrong though :D
I've never seen a pink vanity, to be honest. Maybe PB Teen has some?
I have an early Waterfall era vanity which holds most of my make up, and a little "sewing cabinet" is store other things in. I organized the drawers of the vanity with little containers and birchboxes actually so it works out pretty well for me :) Mine has 2 very deep drawers though!post #4 of 104/11/12 at 8:28pmI'm also going to be getting a vanity soon. It will be off the net for sure and probably from amazon. I haven't been searching for a pink one specifically but I have seen them before. And if you don't want to buy a new one. There's some spray paint out there that you can use on top of that stuff they put on furniture. I've used it before and it worked nicely. I did this to a dresser, it was white but I wanted it black :)post #5 of 104/12/12 at 8:45ampost #6 of 104/13/12 at 7:27ampost #7 of 104/15/12 at 4:45pmpost #8 of 104/15/12 at 10:30pmpost #9 of 104/16/12 at 7:03pm
- Makeup Vantiy Table Set Storage
MakeupTalk.com Top Picks
- Christmas Shopping For Your Female Spouse
- › Birchbox December 2013 (SPOILERS!) 2 seconds ago
- › QOTD March 21, 2013 - What is your favorite season and why? 1 minute ago
- › Hi Everyone! 6 minutes ago
- › Could you date a guy with breasts? 21 minutes ago
- › Sample Society December 2013 22 minutes ago
- › Need narrow shoes! 27 minutes ago
- › I'm 20 but I look 16? How can I look older? 34 minutes ago
- › What hair style, make up and shoes go my brother wedding dress? 35 minutes ago
- › Nail Polish you're wearing right now? 44 minutes ago
- › Hello!! 52 minutes ago
- › Murad Clarifying Cleanser by SophiaSmart
- › Ipsy... beauty by you by 3Babydolls
- › Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette by jellybeanjean
- › E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush by serenity77
- › NYX Powder Blush by ninalee
- › Les Nereides Oriental Lumpur Eau de Toilette by Bflopolska
- › Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm, 3.7 ml / 0.12 oz by numbersmom
- › Sephora Favorites Lip Service Lip Sampler Blockbuster by Hayden Gabba
- › Brazilian Peel Brazilian Peel™ 4 Applications by GlamBabe
- › Glossbox USA by GlamBabe
- › Printable Nail Decals Actually Work! Who Knew! by bowsandnails
- › Finally Nail Decals That Really Work!! by bowsandnails
- › Purse Hacks: Fixing Your Makeup When You... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Build Your Own Custom Palette by Airi Magdalene
- › 5 Tips For Getting That Professional Look by Director
- › Naked 3: The Palette You've Been Waiting... by Airi Magdalene
- › The Debate: Foundation or Eyeshadow First? by Airi Magdalene
- › The Debate: Foundation or Concealer First? by Airi Magdalene
- › Coordinating Your Makeup With Your Accessories by Airi Magdalene
- › If You Don't Do "Face of the... by Airi Magdalene