Does anyone use a makeup vanity table set to store your makeup in? Where did you get it? I got my last one from Ikea but it wasn't the right color. I am looking for a pink one.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryMakeuptagged by System, 4/11/12
Related Forum Threads
- Bronzy FOTD Last post on Today at 11:12 am in FOTD - Face of the Day
- FOTD 4/11/14 - Vibrant Orchid Last post on 4/14/14 at 8:37pm in FOTD - Face of the Day
- FOTD-With the new neon eyeliner from Hard Candy Last post on 4/10/14 at 6:53pm in FOTD - Face of the Day
- Sigma Beauty Creme de Couture palette Last post on 4/10/14 at 6:07am in Palettes
- FOTD April 9, 2014 Last post on 4/9/14 at 12:08pm in FOTD - Face of the Day
Discussion: Makeup Pet Peeves
Last edited: 2/28/14
- Beauty Quackery Throughout HistoryLast edited: 2/28/14
- How To Handle Days Where Makeup Just Won't Work For YouLast edited: 2/28/14
- Changing Makeup With The SeasonLast edited: 2/21/14
- Decade in Makeup: The 40's & 50's.Last edited: 1/1/14
This is my all time favorite eyeshadow palette. I love all of Kat Von D's eyeshadows, but these are extra spectacular!Gorgeous colors!!!The 3 base shadows make it possible to make a never-ending...
This is by far my favorite subscription box. No other subscription I've tried compares as far as what comes inside the box itself. Some months are better than others, but I have found my...
I've been an Ipsy subscriber for about 7 months, and I'm going to drop my subscription. For me, there were two major downsides to the service: 1. Ipsy's focus is very much on the 'glam'. In...
I received this in a PopSugar box. I may be one of the few people NOT complaining about receiving it. I never would have tried this if it hadn't come in a sub box, but I am happy to have it. I'm...
I really do think L'Oreal has the best mascara products. I'm loving the new Butterfly Mascara. The wand shape is unique and works well to get those hard to reach end lashes. I'm not able to create...
Makeup Vantiy Table Set Storagepost #1 of 104/11/12 at 4:42amThread Starter
MakeupTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 104/11/12 at 5:13ampost #3 of 104/11/12 at 9:27am
Probably not, Pancua, I think all vanities from Ikea are coated/laminated so she'd have to sand it down prior to painting, etc. which would probably cost almost as much if you buy all the tools you need... Maybe I'm wrong though :D
I've never seen a pink vanity, to be honest. Maybe PB Teen has some?
I have an early Waterfall era vanity which holds most of my make up, and a little "sewing cabinet" is store other things in. I organized the drawers of the vanity with little containers and birchboxes actually so it works out pretty well for me :) Mine has 2 very deep drawers though!post #4 of 104/11/12 at 8:28pmI'm also going to be getting a vanity soon. It will be off the net for sure and probably from amazon. I haven't been searching for a pink one specifically but I have seen them before. And if you don't want to buy a new one. There's some spray paint out there that you can use on top of that stuff they put on furniture. I've used it before and it worked nicely. I did this to a dresser, it was white but I wanted it black :)post #5 of 104/12/12 at 8:45ampost #6 of 104/13/12 at 7:27ampost #7 of 104/15/12 at 4:45pmpost #8 of 104/15/12 at 10:30pmpost #9 of 104/16/12 at 7:03pm
- Makeup Vantiy Table Set Storage
MakeupTalk.com Top Picks
- Beauty Quackery Throughout History
- › L'Oreal Test Panel - Who's Getting What, and How Is It?! 3 minutes ago
- › Birchbox Swaps April 2014 5 minutes ago
- › Sephora: codes, deals, sales, and discussion 5 minutes ago
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: April 2014 (Discussion/Spoilers) [merged] 5 minutes ago
- › Birchbox April 2014 - SPOILERS 5 minutes ago
- › Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals! 6 minutes ago
- › Golden Tote 6 minutes ago
- › Birchbox Points: What did or will you buy? 8 minutes ago
- › April 2014 No/Low-Buy Support, Advice, Free Hugs, and Commiseration 10 minutes ago
- › Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service 17 minutes ago
- › Kat Von D Monarch Eyeshadow Palette by AmberDuff
- › Glossbox USA by Elizabeth Mac
- › Ipsy... beauty by you by Lyllis
- › Dial Moisturizing Vitamin Boost Amazing B Body Wash - 16 Oz by BrierReviewer
- › L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara, Blackest Black,... by BrierReviewer
- › Murad Active Radiance Serum 0.5 oz-Brand New, No Box by BrierReviewer
- › Aveeno Therapeutic Shave Gel with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal 7 oz... by BrierReviewer
- › Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Luminous Light 0.35 oz by princess2010
- › Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse Taupe by Krystan
- › Hard Candy Lash Ink 4 Day Lash Stain by Director
- › Disadvantage analysis of different types of... by Auber Vincent
- › Protect Your "Second Face" by Auber Vincent
- › Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette || Day to Night by ItsTheWifeLife
- › Makeup No-NO by Coyieworld
- › Discussion: Makeup Pet Peeves by Airi Magdalene
- › Beauty Quackery Throughout History by Airi Magdalene
- › Myths About Beauty And The Science to Dispel... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Handle Days Where Makeup Just... by Airi Magdalene
- › Makeup That Will Survive A Concert by Airi Magdalene
- › What's The Deal With Cheek Palettes? by Airi Magdalene