Does anyone use a makeup vanity table set to store your makeup in? Where did you get it? I got my last one from Ikea but it wasn't the right color. I am looking for a pink one.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryMakeuptagged by System, 4/11/12
Related Forum Threads
- FOTD PURPLE LOOK Last post on Yesterday at 7:35 pm in FOTD - Face of the Day
- FOTD NATURAL/SULTRY LOOK Last post on 3/5/14 at 5:12pm in FOTD - Face of the Day
- FOTD - Another natural for the day Last post on 3/3/14 at 11:33am in FOTD - Face of the Day
- Teal Mermaid FOTD Last post on Yesterday at 11:23 am in FOTD - Face of the Day
- FOTD - Natural Look Last post on 2/27/14 at 5:18pm in FOTD - Face of the Day
Discussion: Makeup Pet Peeves
Last edited: 2/28/14
- Beauty Quackery Throughout HistoryLast edited: 2/28/14
- How To Handle Days Where Makeup Just Won't Work For YouLast edited: 2/28/14
- Changing Makeup With The SeasonLast edited: 2/21/14
- Decade in Makeup: The 40's & 50's.Last edited: 1/1/14
The idea of this lip balm is fantastic. It's harder to lose than the traditional lip tube balms, which was one thing I absolutely loved. The smells were not overwhelming. What was a problem with me...
I bought this foundation because Benefit was doing a promotion for a free primer, which was a little baby size! I have combo/oily skin throughout most of the year but always get dry, flaky patches...
I think this face scrub is PERFECT for teens. This was the first have wash's I've bought when I was in high school, and I really enjoyed it. If you have sensitive skin, I do recommend that you...
I just bought this primer the other day for $20 at sephora for the full size. Mine is in a squeeze tube and not the actual bottle with the doe foot applicator. I like the tube better because I can...
I have used this product off and on for the last 2 years. I really like that the color on me is natural looking. It has good coverage. But its a bit too greasy (and I don't have oily skin). I would...
Makeup Vantiy Table Set Storagepost #1 of 104/11/12 at 4:42amThread Starter
MakeupTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 104/11/12 at 5:13ampost #3 of 104/11/12 at 9:27am
Probably not, Pancua, I think all vanities from Ikea are coated/laminated so she'd have to sand it down prior to painting, etc. which would probably cost almost as much if you buy all the tools you need... Maybe I'm wrong though :D
I've never seen a pink vanity, to be honest. Maybe PB Teen has some?
I have an early Waterfall era vanity which holds most of my make up, and a little "sewing cabinet" is store other things in. I organized the drawers of the vanity with little containers and birchboxes actually so it works out pretty well for me :) Mine has 2 very deep drawers though!post #4 of 104/11/12 at 8:28pmI'm also going to be getting a vanity soon. It will be off the net for sure and probably from amazon. I haven't been searching for a pink one specifically but I have seen them before. And if you don't want to buy a new one. There's some spray paint out there that you can use on top of that stuff they put on furniture. I've used it before and it worked nicely. I did this to a dresser, it was white but I wanted it black :)post #5 of 104/12/12 at 8:45ampost #6 of 104/13/12 at 7:27ampost #7 of 104/15/12 at 4:45pmpost #8 of 104/15/12 at 10:30pmpost #9 of 104/16/12 at 7:03pm
- Makeup Vantiy Table Set Storage
MakeupTalk.com Top Picks
- Beauty Quackery Throughout History
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: March 2014 (Discussion!) 15 seconds ago
- › Ipsy February 2014 (Discussion/Sneak Peeks) [merged] 2 minutes ago
- › BIRCHBOX March 2014 - Spoilers 7 minutes ago
- › (Spoilers) Julep March 2014 7 minutes ago
- › Black/almost black nail polish 17 minutes ago
- › Glossybox March 2014 (spoilers) 17 minutes ago
- › MUT Traders: List Your Swaps 20 minutes ago
- › Popsugar Must Have March 2014 *SPOILERS* 22 minutes ago
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: March 2014 (SPOILERS!) 26 minutes ago
- › How to get rid of under eye circles? 28 minutes ago
- › EOS Organic Lip Balm Sphere-Summer Fruit by Rizzomorph
- › Benefit Cosmetics hello flawless oxygen wow! - IVORY by gingergirl12308
- › St Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub by alwaysrennie
- › Urban Decay Primer Potion by gingergirl12308
- › Benefit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous Lite 0.34 oz by award04
- › Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm, 3.7 ml / 0.12 oz by award04
- › Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser by BrierReviewer
- › NYX Cosmetics Extra Creamy Round Lipstick B52 by Kim Opal
- › Benefit They're Real! Mascara by JD Arias
- › Philosophy Purity made Simple by gingergirl12308
- › Discussion: Makeup Pet Peeves by Airi Magdalene
- › Beauty Quackery Throughout History by Airi Magdalene
- › Myths About Beauty And The Science to Dispel... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Handle Days Where Makeup Just... by Airi Magdalene
- › Makeup That Will Survive A Concert by Airi Magdalene
- › What's The Deal With Cheek Palettes? by Airi Magdalene
- › Are Premade Palettes Worth It? by Airi Magdalene
- › Nail Art Stuff on a Budget by Airi Magdalene
- › The No-Manicure Manicure by Airi Magdalene
- › Don't Get Duped By Skincare by Airi Magdalene