Does anyone use a makeup vanity table set to store your makeup in? Where did you get it? I got my last one from Ikea but it wasn't the right color. I am looking for a pink one.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FOTD 5-21-13 Last post on Yesterday at 12:45 pm in FOTD - Face of the Day
- Natural Make-Up Look "California Girl" Video Make-Up Tutorial by Celebrity Make Up... Last post on Yesterday at 11:06 am in Makeup Tutorials & Videos
- Jennifer Lopez - JLO - Inspired Make Up Tutorial by Celebrity Make Up Artist Monika Blunder Last post on 5/20/13 at 7:56pm in Makeup Tutorials & Videos
- Karlie Kloss - Met Ball Gala 2013 NYC - Video Make Up Tutorial by celebrity make up artist Monika... Last post on 5/20/13 at 7:51pm in Makeup Tutorials & Videos
- Rosie Huntington Whiteley - Met Ball Gala 2013 - Video Make Up Tutorial by Celebrity Make Up... Last post on 5/20/13 at 7:47pm in Makeup Tutorials & Videos
8 Bad Beauty Habits & How To Kick Them
Edited on 3/30/13
- You're Invited: MakeupTalk's 2013 Oscars EventEdited on 2/22/13
- Debunking the Myth: Makeup EditionEdited on 2/23/13
- Smoke Palette: Smokey PurpleEdited on 1/10/13
- 5 Reasons to Be a Fan of the Fan BrushEdited on 1/2/13
This eyeliner is AMAZING! I'm never going back to any other liquid eyeliner. This product has a very fine felt tip that gives a lot of control for an easy application. The color is very back and...
I was hesitant to buy this eyeliner because my sister had her own and she told me it dried up after a month. However, I was determined to try it myself as she described it as the best eyeliner...
I had heard a lot about the Ben Nye range and particularly about the banana powder. I have been picking up hints and tips and finally I splurged and bought some. My problem is that I have a very...
OUTRAGEOUSLY AWESOME!! I can not say enough about this hair color. I had an epic disaster with Wild Ombre by Loreal. It turned my dark brown...
WORST. INVENTION. EVER. I purchased the Wild Ombre kit at a CVS this past Tuesday after deciding I wanted to try the trend out and change it up a little. Boy oh boy was I wrong. First...
Makeup Vantiy Table Set Storagepost #1 of 104/11/12 at 4:42amThread Starter
MakeupTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 104/11/12 at 5:13ampost #3 of 104/11/12 at 9:27am
Probably not, Pancua, I think all vanities from Ikea are coated/laminated so she'd have to sand it down prior to painting, etc. which would probably cost almost as much if you buy all the tools you need... Maybe I'm wrong though :D
I've never seen a pink vanity, to be honest. Maybe PB Teen has some?
I have an early Waterfall era vanity which holds most of my make up, and a little "sewing cabinet" is store other things in. I organized the drawers of the vanity with little containers and birchboxes actually so it works out pretty well for me :) Mine has 2 very deep drawers though!post #4 of 104/11/12 at 8:28pmI'm also going to be getting a vanity soon. It will be off the net for sure and probably from amazon. I haven't been searching for a pink one specifically but I have seen them before. And if you don't want to buy a new one. There's some spray paint out there that you can use on top of that stuff they put on furniture. I've used it before and it worked nicely. I did this to a dresser, it was white but I wanted it black :)post #5 of 104/12/12 at 8:45ampost #6 of 104/13/12 at 7:27ampost #7 of 104/15/12 at 4:45pmpost #8 of 104/15/12 at 10:30pmpost #9 of 104/16/12 at 7:03pm
- Makeup Vantiy Table Set Storage
MakeupTalk.com Top Picks
- You're Invited: MakeupTalk's 2013 Oscars Event
- › HI!! I'm new here! 1 minute ago
- › May 2013 Ipsy bag!!! (Spoilers) 3 minutes ago
- › Need help with eyeliner making me look old 4 minutes ago
- › Nail Polish you're wearing right now? 5 minutes ago
- › What companies have you gotten samples from? 6 minutes ago
- › Influenster 6 minutes ago
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: June 2013 discussion 9 minutes ago
- › Beauty Box 5 May 2013! 11 minutes ago
- › Birchbox April 2013 14 minutes ago
- › Allure Summer Beauty Box OR Sephora Sun Safety Kit 17 minutes ago
- › K-Palette 24 Hour Real Lasting Liquid Eyeliner by laguilar12
- › Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner, Carbon Black, 0.016... by Abacus
- › Ben Nye Luxury Powders - Banana 1.5oz by amandagreen
- › Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Haircolor, 6.3 Light Golden Brown by Cosmobella20
- › L'Oreal Feria Wild Ombre Hair Color, O60 Medium to Dark Brown by Cosmobella20
- › Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15 Sugar Plum Tinted Lip... by laguilar12
- › Ipsy... beauty by you by tgooberbutt
- › Benefit Erase Paste by onecheekychica
- › Benefit Boi-ing by onecheekychica
- › Be A Bombshell Blush - Sweet Cheeks by jessilng
- › The Lip Bar Contest by alyssaw
- › 3 Ways to Get a New Spring Look for Under $6 by thewendyyybird
- › The Truth About Tanning Beds by Director
- › Cream vs. Powered Eyeshadows by Director
- › How to Get a Fresh, Bright-Eyed Look by thewendyyybird
- › Join a Popular Subscriptions and Sampling Group! by Director
- › All About Hair Oil by thewendyyybird
- › The Dark Side of Trade Shows by zadidoll
- › 4 Nail Polish Collections for Summer 2013 by Dalylah
- › Buying Guide: 4 Neutral Eye Shadow Palettes... by Dalylah