or Connect
MakeupTalk.com › Groups › Subscription & Sampling Programs › Discussions › Love with Food -- August Box

Love with Food -- August Box - Page 2

post #31 of 83
I just got my love with food box! I am very happy with it! It's things I can have for everyday use and everything I would eat. A box full of yummy! I can't wait to try the peanut butter jelly coffee and teas. If you wanna see my box this month I have a vlog on my siggy below! I look foward to more boxes with them! Did anyone else get boxes yet:)???
post #32 of 83

I got my box an hour ago and I must say I am excited to try ALL of the products this time. I cant wait to start enjoying them, and I will actually be out of town this weekend, so all the snacks will come in handy!

post #33 of 83
I haven't gotten mine yet but am gonna watch dior's video. I am upset there is tea tho. I'm so over tea. I don't drink it and never will. Got some in my bb too. I know some people like it but man it's really getting old.
post #34 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiorAdora View Post

I just got my love with food box! I am very happy with it! It's things I can have for everyday use and everything I would eat. A box full of yummy! I can't wait to try the peanut butter jelly coffee and teas. If you wanna see my box this month I have a vlog on my siggy below! I look foward to more boxes with them! Did anyone else get boxes yet:)???

I loved your video! I wish I could wear headbands like that. I've never found one that won't give me a headache.

The LwF box looks interesting this month.

Can't wait to get it.

 

 

I like tea but it does get old when it seems like everybody is sending it.

post #35 of 83
Thank you so much:) I love headbands maybe a little to much haha it really works with my curly hair to just loosely tuck it under the band. I'd be so sad if it gave me headaches:( ! I can't wait till you get yours to ! Is everyone getting the same things so far or is variety sent out? This is my first box.

Glamour Its funny that you get the teas and I don't:( this is really my first tea out of all my boxes and maybe that's why I'm so excited:) but I'm sure after while I can see how I'd be over it to. I prefer more coffee over tea:) can't wait till you get your box. Is the tea from your birchbox a single small tea or a big serving one I couldn't tell from pictures on that! Thanks
post #36 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiorAdora View Post

Thank you so much:) I love headbands maybe a little to much haha it really works with my curly hair to just loosely tuck it under the band. I'd be so sad if it gave me headaches:( ! I can't wait till you get yours to ! Is everyone getting the same things so far or is variety sent out? This is my first box.
Glamour Its funny that you get the teas and I don't:( this is really my first tea out of all my boxes and maybe that's why I'm so excited:) but I'm sure after while I can see how I'd be over it to. I prefer more coffee over tea:) can't wait till you get your box. Is the tea from your birchbox a single small tea or a big serving one I couldn't tell from pictures on that! Thanks

I've gotten teas in almost all the boxes I sub too, its ridiculous lol

I think it's single? They're by mighty tea leaf. There are 3 of them I believe.
post #37 of 83
I didnt get tea in my box this month. What kind of tea did they send?
post #38 of 83

Do they send out different versions?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanelib27 View Post

I didnt get tea in my box this month. What kind of tea did they send?
post #39 of 83

I got my box today too! Yay! This is my first box and I'm excited!

post #40 of 83

I just checked my tracking number and it says it was delivered in New York :/

 

I live in Nevada.

post #41 of 83

Here is my Sept 2012 boX

 

 

 

no tea for me, those are 3 small coffee packets and the teccino is a medium sized bag of french roast coffee. The other stuff is granola, jam, 3 packets of different flavors of salad dressing, almond butter, dried edamame, and tropical blend dried fruit. 12 products in all.  

post #42 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes View Post

I just checked my tracking number and it says it was delivered in New York :/

 

I live in Nevada.

My tracking number was messed up too. I think they completely fudged tracking for everyone. I still got my box today though

post #43 of 83

I got mine today too!  I am always so excited by this one as it always has great new products.  I haven't tried anything from this one yet, but I know my family loves the Crunch Dried corn already, so I have to assume the Edamame and Fruits will be fantastic as well. 

 

Teecino is an interesting brand, and I have tried it before.  It isn't really coffee or tea.  It is a tea imitation of coffee.  My hubby likes it when he doesn't feel like brewing a pot but wants something warm.  I love tea, but this isn't really for me as it is too coffee-like.  Those who strongly prefer coffee -- give it a try -- it might be close enough that you wouldn't mind it for a quick portable substitute.
 

post #44 of 83

Yeah they messed up my tracking number too but on their Facebook they said they made that mistake.

 

I love the Teeccino tea! I tried Vanilla Nut and it is amazing! Yummy :D

post #45 of 83

Very nice!

post #46 of 83

I got mine in the mail yesterday i am excited to try everything.

post #47 of 83

I tried the teeccino hazelnut coffee tea and it was so good! I liked it a lot, and I like that you can have it chilled instead of warm if you want to.

post #48 of 83

Also, I tried the dried edamame and while I like the crunch, I didnt care for how dry it was. My mouth was so dry after eating them.

post #49 of 83

Aw, I was most looking forward to those!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanelib27 View Post

Also, I tried the dried edamame and while I like the crunch, I didnt care for how dry it was. My mouth was so dry after eating them.

post #50 of 83
Yeah! I'm glad everyone is liking this box! I signed up a week or two ago when someone posted that amazing deal! I get my first box next month smile.gif My husband is so excited that I've branched out from beauty boxes so he has something fun to enjoy too lol!
post #51 of 83

Wow. I thought I wasn't going to get my box this month. Was so sad about it, too. The damn tracking said it was going to be delivered all the way across the state. Like, wth!?!? So I gave them the benefit of the doubt... I figured it might have been an error, like perhaps I had received someone else's tracking number by mistake. Well, the damn thing said "out for delivery" (way the hell far from me) and I figured I would wait for the mail, anyway. The mail came, no box. So I sent LwF a letter asking what the deal was. A couple of hours later, somehow my box showed up in my mailbox. Isn't that weird? lol. Anyway, so glad I got mine! I love this little box! 

 

 

 

 

Great box, as usual. The coffee is amazing. Has anyone tried the hazelnut? I had some of that immediately. I like that the coffee grounds are contained in little tea bags. Very cute! I didn't expect the coffee to be that strong, but it actually is. I don't usually drink the stuff. Is there any huge difference between this and regular coffee? 

 

Yummy jelly! So glad this jar had a pop top. Am I the only one who felt a little nervous about eating the mustard from last month's shipment? There was no safety seal at all. Anyone could have just opened it and put their finger in it. :-( 

 

What's everyone's favorite item from this month's box? I'm gonna have to say the coffee... I'm buying more of that-- definitely! 

post #52 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanelib27 View Post

Also, I tried the dried edamame and while I like the crunch, I didnt care for how dry it was. My mouth was so dry after eating them.

 

         Yeah, I prefer my edamame fresh and moist. I tried the one from the box, but... blah. I don't think I could get use to that. 

post #53 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittables View Post

Great box, as usual. The coffee is amazing. Has anyone tried the hazelnut? I had some of that immediately. I like that the coffee grounds are contained in little tea bags. Very cute! I didn't expect the coffee to be that strong, but it actually is. I don't usually drink the stuff. Is there any huge difference between this and regular coffee? 

 

Yummy jelly! So glad this jar had a pop top. Am I the only one who felt a little nervous about eating the mustard from last month's shipment? There was no safety seal at all. Anyone could have just opened it and put their finger in it. :-( 

 

What's everyone's favorite item from this month's box? I'm gonna have to say the coffee... I'm buying more of that-- definitely! 

It's not actually "coffee."

From their website:

"Teeccino Caffeine-free Herbal Coffee is a delicious blend of herbs, grains, fruits and nuts that are roasted and ground to brew and taste just like coffee."

: )

post #54 of 83

Ohhh! Thanks! :) So it's a coffee alternative, much like eating veggie meats as opposed to eating the real deal. I get it. I think it tastes fantastic. I have had actual coffee before once or twice, but it upset my stomach. I was actually able to enjoy the teeccino w/out any problems. <3 

post #55 of 83

My favorites are the Vanilla Nut Teeccino and jam with the almond butter!

post #56 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittables View Post

Ohhh! Thanks! :) So it's a coffee alternative, much like eating veggie meats as opposed to eating the real deal. I get it. I think it tastes fantastic. I have had actual coffee before once or twice, but it upset my stomach. I was actually able to enjoy the teeccino w/out any problems. <3 


No problem! : )

The brochure that came with the coffee didn't really explain what the heck it was. Lol  My mom had experience with it before so that's the only reason I knew.

Regular coffee gives me the jitters! Eep!

post #57 of 83
I ordered thr almond butter packs the day after I got the box. I always wait till the last minute and then everything is sold out.
post #58 of 83
The jelly and the dried fruit were the big hits here. I thought the almond butter had good flavor but was too salty.
post #59 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookiesGirl327 View Post

I hope there's something good in this box. I started off just gettin the free box and now I'm actually subscribed. I like them on Facebook and I know 3 items we are getting so far

Is there a place on their website to get a free sample box to try? I didn't see anything.

post #60 of 83
Mdnite, I think that might be over. I got the free box way back in April. I really had no intention on keeping this sub but it's great. They have a deal to get money off of ur first box if you go to their site, if u use the code JEANSVIP when ordering it will give you $2 off.

I got my September box. To be honest, it's my least favorite. The almond butter is a repeat, and I haven't tried the first one I got. I'm really not a fan of peanut butter, only sometimes.

The jelly...I'm not too excited for. I'm diabetic, and I try to use sugar free when it doesn't make a difference in taste (jelly syrup ice tea, etc). Luckily it's a small amount so I won't feel too bad eating it.

I was one of the few that HATED that freeze dried corn. It was awful. So the freeze dried fruit and edamame...eh. I'll try them but not expecting anything great

I'd be really excited about the granola if there weren't raisins. I'll probably try a piece or two, but give it to my boyfriend.

I don't eat a lot of salad, so the salad dressing is gonna be in my fridge for awhile.

I am nervous but kind of excited for the Teecino. I love coffee and tea, so it sounds interesting.

It's funny how everyone is tired of tea, I LOVE tea. I was kind of over it because Love With Food sends tea all the time. But I'm a semi hoarder and have all kinds of tea now waiting for me. I usually stick to plain black tea but now I have a lot of flavors to choose from.


MAYBE they will switch it up for fall and winter and send us exotic hot cocoas and cappuccino and coffee instead! (so exciting)

My mom LOVES the little jars that keep coming. From past boxes, The mustard was good, the caramel and hot fudge was good (I never add that to my ice cream though). Haven't tried the ketchup yet, and I feel like there's some more jars I'm forgetting
  Return Home
MakeupTalk.com › Groups › Subscription & Sampling Programs › Discussions › Love with Food -- August Box