I seem to have gotten through the BB cream one as well. Let's hope I get into it!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBlushtagged by System, 8/21/12
- topicBronzers Blusherstagged by System, 8/21/12
- categoryBronzers Highlighterstagged by System, 8/21/12
- categoryConcealers Neutralizerstagged by System, 8/21/12
- categoryEye Shadowtagged by System, 8/21/12
- categoryFoundationtagged by System, 8/21/12
- categoryFoundation Primerstagged by System, 8/21/12
- categoryLip Glossestagged by System, 8/21/12
- categoryLip Linerstagged by System, 8/21/12
- categoryLipsticktagged by System, 8/21/12More
- categoryMascaratagged by System, 8/21/12
- categoryPowdertagged by System, 8/21/12
Related Forum Threads
- How would you help cosmetics brands with your own ideas? Last post on Yesterday at 1:31 pm in Makeup Talk
- Ipsy wait list question? (not sure where to post it) Last post on 4/11/14 at 8:38am in Makeup Talk
- music video makeup favourites!!!!!!! Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:59pm in Makeup Talk
- 100 Thoughts We've All Had While Shopping At Sephora Last post on 4/7/14 at 5:49pm in Makeup Talk
- Blogging question Last post on 4/4/14 at 11:48am in Makeup Talk
Decade in Makeup: The 70's.
Last edited: 1/21/14
- 5 "Double-Duty" Makeup ProductsLast edited: 1/3/13
- How To Handle Days Where Makeup Just Won't Work For YouLast edited: 2/28/14
- Changing Makeup With The SeasonLast edited: 2/21/14
- How To Apply Mascara and Powder - The Right WayLast edited: 2/12/14
This is my all time favorite eyeshadow palette. I love all of Kat Von D's eyeshadows, but these are extra spectacular!Gorgeous colors!!!The 3 base shadows make it possible to make a never-ending...
This is by far my favorite subscription box. No other subscription I've tried compares as far as what comes inside the box itself. Some months are better than others, but I have found my...
I've been an Ipsy subscriber for about 7 months, and I'm going to drop my subscription. For me, there were two major downsides to the service: 1. Ipsy's focus is very much on the 'glam'. In...
I received this in a PopSugar box. I may be one of the few people NOT complaining about receiving it. I never would have tried this if it hadn't come in a sub box, but I am happy to have it. I'm...
I really do think L'Oreal has the best mascara products. I'm loving the new Butterfly Mascara. The wand shape is unique and works well to get those hard to reach end lashes. I'm not able to create...
L'Oreal Test Panel - Who's Getting What, and How Is It?! - Page 18post #511 of 765112/12/12 at 6:26pm
MakeupTalk.com Top Pickspost #512 of 765112/12/12 at 6:35pmThread StarterQuote:
eMail/use the contact page - They have a pretty spotty track-record when it comes to assigning ID#s and passwords. It's taken a few people a couple of weeks to hunt them down and get an account, but there does not seem to be a rhyme or reason as to how/when they drop the ball on contacting.post #513 of 765112/12/12 at 9:09pmpost #514 of 765112/14/12 at 4:01pmpost #515 of 765112/19/12 at 3:23pmpost #516 of 765112/20/12 at 11:28ampost #517 of 765112/20/12 at 11:56am
Hello! I've done the panel for a couple of years know and haven't been chosen for a study. Go ahead and do all of the surveys that you can; they will send you full-size items for your time. I've received a Lancome mascara, Pantene and other brands shampoo & conditioner, a Garnier face cream and other products I can't remember. They don't send a notice; the items just show up in my box. Hope this helps!post #518 of 765112/20/12 at 12:49pmThread Starterpost #519 of 765112/20/12 at 12:50pmQuote:Originally Posted by easteregg
Hello! I've done the panel for a couple of years know and haven't been chosen for a study. Go ahead and do all of the surveys that you can; they will send you full-size items for your time. I've received a Lancome mascara, Pantene and other brands shampoo & conditioner, a Garnier face cream and other products I can't remember. They don't send a notice; the items just show up in my box. Hope this helps!
yay glad to hear that :) I got a couple of surveys, but no studies yet :( but I hope to get freebies XD haha :Ppost #520 of 765112/20/12 at 1:12pm
I finally got to pick up my packages in the States and included was the thank you gift for participating in the Foundation study. I'll admit, I was wondering what goodies they'd send but they really outdid themselves, I wonder if they send everyone who finishes the same study the same thing or a mix? I did treat the study seriously and filled in the questionnaire thoroughly and thoughtfully because I value market research. I was just hoping for one thing but they sent me three. A gorgeous Lancome eyeshadow quad in the most beautiful green shades that I love, a Maybelline gel pot eyeliner with brush in brown and something Kiehl's in a tube, I'm thinking it was lipgloss but it could be lotion, I was unpacking a lot of stuff that day and have to look again. I had seen before where people got things that personally wouldn't have been of use to me so I'd end up giving them to my Grandma, like hand lotion, so I was blown away by what they sent, it was perfect for me and my coloring and tastes. It was a great experience and I'd recommend it to anyone to keep trying to get in, it takes time but one day there will be a study perfect for you.
I have also done the pre-qualification studies so maybe they lumped my fill out 5 or 6 surveys and get a compensation prize with my completed study prize?post #521 of 765112/20/12 at 1:48pmpost #522 of 765112/21/12 at 8:59ampost #523 of 765112/21/12 at 3:49pmpost #524 of 765112/21/12 at 3:54pmYeah I got this to , I've made it through a few surveys but still haven't got anything just if a when lol grr , it's frustrating because I never get all the way through and the few times I have ifs and when's grrpost #525 of 765112/21/12 at 5:04pmpost #526 of 765112/28/12 at 1:46pmThread Starterpost #527 of 765112/28/12 at 1:58pmpost #528 of 765112/28/12 at 5:37pmpost #529 of 765112/28/12 at 6:36pmpost #530 of 765112/28/12 at 9:08pmpost #531 of 765112/28/12 at 10:05pmpost #532 of 765112/29/12 at 9:31ampost #533 of 765112/29/12 at 10:17ampost #534 of 765112/29/12 at 11:36ampost #535 of 76511/2/13 at 8:43ampost #536 of 76511/2/13 at 9:01ampost #537 of 76511/2/13 at 9:16ampost #538 of 76511/3/13 at 8:30amQuote:Thank you for this! I still have yet to get into a study as well. I'm still hoping I do!Originally Posted by easteregg
Hello! I've done the panel for a couple of years know and haven't been chosen for a study. Go ahead and do all of the surveys that you can; they will send you full-size items for your time. I've received a Lancome mascara, Pantene and other brands shampoo & conditioner, a Garnier face cream and other products I can't remember. They don't send a notice; the items just show up in my box. Hope this helps!post #539 of 76511/4/13 at 9:57ampost #540 of 76511/4/13 at 11:13am
- L'Oreal Test Panel - Who's Getting What, and How Is It?!
MakeupTalk.com Top Picks
- 5 "Double-Duty" Makeup Products
- › (Spoilers) Julep May 2014 21 seconds ago
- › Birchbox April 2014 - SPOILERS 26 seconds ago
- › Sephora: codes, deals, sales, and discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Influenster 4 minutes ago
- › Nail Polish you're wearing right now? 5 minutes ago
- › DOES ANYONE LIKE OR DO GAMING?????? PS3 or XBOX360? 6 minutes ago
- › Weight loss/toning group anyone? 9 minutes ago
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: April 2014 (Discussion/Spoilers) [merged] 11 minutes ago
- › Love my Kat Von D Lock It! 16 minutes ago
- › Popsugar Must Have April 2014 *SPOILERS* 17 minutes ago
- › Kat Von D Monarch Eyeshadow Palette by AmberDuff
- › Glossbox USA by Elizabeth Mac
- › Ipsy... beauty by you by Lyllis
- › Dial Moisturizing Vitamin Boost Amazing B Body Wash - 16 Oz by BrierReviewer
- › L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara, Blackest Black,... by BrierReviewer
- › Murad Active Radiance Serum 0.5 oz-Brand New, No Box by BrierReviewer
- › Aveeno Therapeutic Shave Gel with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal 7 oz... by BrierReviewer
- › Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Luminous Light 0.35 oz by princess2010
- › Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse Taupe by Krystan
- › Hard Candy Lash Ink 4 Day Lash Stain by Director
- › Safety is important for cosmetic tube packaging by Auber Vincent
- › Disadvantage analysis of different types of... by Auber Vincent
- › Protect Your "Second Face" by Auber Vincent
- › Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette || Day to Night by ItsTheWifeLife
- › Makeup No-NO by Coyieworld
- › Discussion: Makeup Pet Peeves by Airi Magdalene
- › Beauty Quackery Throughout History by Airi Magdalene
- › Myths About Beauty And The Science to Dispel... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Handle Days Where Makeup Just... by Airi Magdalene
- › Makeup That Will Survive A Concert by Airi Magdalene