I seem to have gotten through the BB cream one as well. Let's hope I get into it!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBlushtagged by System, 8/21/12
- topicBronzers Blusherstagged by System, 8/21/12
- categoryBronzers Highlighterstagged by System, 8/21/12
- categoryConcealers Neutralizerstagged by System, 8/21/12
- categoryEye Shadowtagged by System, 8/21/12
- categoryFoundationtagged by System, 8/21/12
- categoryFoundation Primerstagged by System, 8/21/12
- categoryLip Glossestagged by System, 8/21/12
- categoryLip Linerstagged by System, 8/21/12
- categoryLipsticktagged by System, 8/21/12More
- categoryMascaratagged by System, 8/21/12
- categoryPowdertagged by System, 8/21/12
Related Forum Threads
- Spreading the love of makeup at hospitals! Last post on 3/7/14 at 8:16am in Makeup Talk
- Australian Beauty Blogs? Last post on 3/3/14 at 9:23pm in Makeup Talk
- Destash and Sell on eBay: Tips and Advice Last post on 3/1/14 at 7:58pm in Makeup Talk
- Rimmel London: eyes, lips, face Last post on 2/27/14 at 9:18am in Makeup Talk
- Looking for a new Korean source... Last post on 2/22/14 at 9:51am in Makeup Talk
Decade in Makeup: The 70's.
Last edited: 1/21/14
- 5 "Double-Duty" Makeup ProductsLast edited: 1/3/13
- How To Handle Days Where Makeup Just Won't Work For YouLast edited: 2/28/14
- Changing Makeup With The SeasonLast edited: 2/21/14
- How To Apply Mascara and Powder - The Right WayLast edited: 2/12/14
The idea of this lip balm is fantastic. It's harder to lose than the traditional lip tube balms, which was one thing I absolutely loved. The smells were not overwhelming. What was a problem with me...
I bought this foundation because Benefit was doing a promotion for a free primer, which was a little baby size! I have combo/oily skin throughout most of the year but always get dry, flaky patches...
I think this face scrub is PERFECT for teens. This was the first have wash's I've bought when I was in high school, and I really enjoyed it. If you have sensitive skin, I do recommend that you...
I just bought this primer the other day for $20 at sephora for the full size. Mine is in a squeeze tube and not the actual bottle with the doe foot applicator. I like the tube better because I can...
I have used this product off and on for the last 2 years. I really like that the color on me is natural looking. It has good coverage. But its a bit too greasy (and I don't have oily skin). I would...
L'Oreal Test Panel - Who's Getting What, and How Is It?! - Page 18post #511 of 694912/12/12 at 6:26pm
MakeupTalk.com Top Pickspost #512 of 694912/12/12 at 6:35pmThread StarterQuote:
eMail/use the contact page - They have a pretty spotty track-record when it comes to assigning ID#s and passwords. It's taken a few people a couple of weeks to hunt them down and get an account, but there does not seem to be a rhyme or reason as to how/when they drop the ball on contacting.post #513 of 694912/12/12 at 9:09pmpost #514 of 694912/14/12 at 4:01pmpost #515 of 694912/19/12 at 3:23pmpost #516 of 694912/20/12 at 11:28ampost #517 of 694912/20/12 at 11:56am
Hello! I've done the panel for a couple of years know and haven't been chosen for a study. Go ahead and do all of the surveys that you can; they will send you full-size items for your time. I've received a Lancome mascara, Pantene and other brands shampoo & conditioner, a Garnier face cream and other products I can't remember. They don't send a notice; the items just show up in my box. Hope this helps!post #518 of 694912/20/12 at 12:49pmThread Starterpost #519 of 694912/20/12 at 12:50pmQuote:Originally Posted by easteregg
Hello! I've done the panel for a couple of years know and haven't been chosen for a study. Go ahead and do all of the surveys that you can; they will send you full-size items for your time. I've received a Lancome mascara, Pantene and other brands shampoo & conditioner, a Garnier face cream and other products I can't remember. They don't send a notice; the items just show up in my box. Hope this helps!
yay glad to hear that :) I got a couple of surveys, but no studies yet :( but I hope to get freebies XD haha :Ppost #520 of 694912/20/12 at 1:12pm
I finally got to pick up my packages in the States and included was the thank you gift for participating in the Foundation study. I'll admit, I was wondering what goodies they'd send but they really outdid themselves, I wonder if they send everyone who finishes the same study the same thing or a mix? I did treat the study seriously and filled in the questionnaire thoroughly and thoughtfully because I value market research. I was just hoping for one thing but they sent me three. A gorgeous Lancome eyeshadow quad in the most beautiful green shades that I love, a Maybelline gel pot eyeliner with brush in brown and something Kiehl's in a tube, I'm thinking it was lipgloss but it could be lotion, I was unpacking a lot of stuff that day and have to look again. I had seen before where people got things that personally wouldn't have been of use to me so I'd end up giving them to my Grandma, like hand lotion, so I was blown away by what they sent, it was perfect for me and my coloring and tastes. It was a great experience and I'd recommend it to anyone to keep trying to get in, it takes time but one day there will be a study perfect for you.
I have also done the pre-qualification studies so maybe they lumped my fill out 5 or 6 surveys and get a compensation prize with my completed study prize?post #521 of 694912/20/12 at 1:48pmpost #522 of 694912/21/12 at 8:59ampost #523 of 694912/21/12 at 3:49pmpost #524 of 694912/21/12 at 3:54pmYeah I got this to , I've made it through a few surveys but still haven't got anything just if a when lol grr , it's frustrating because I never get all the way through and the few times I have ifs and when's grrpost #525 of 694912/21/12 at 5:04pmpost #526 of 694912/28/12 at 1:46pmThread Starterpost #527 of 694912/28/12 at 1:58pmpost #528 of 694912/28/12 at 5:37pmpost #529 of 694912/28/12 at 6:36pmpost #530 of 694912/28/12 at 9:08pmpost #531 of 694912/28/12 at 10:05pmpost #532 of 694912/29/12 at 9:31ampost #533 of 694912/29/12 at 10:17ampost #534 of 694912/29/12 at 11:36ampost #535 of 69491/2/13 at 8:43ampost #536 of 69491/2/13 at 9:01ampost #537 of 69491/2/13 at 9:16ampost #538 of 69491/3/13 at 8:30amQuote:Thank you for this! I still have yet to get into a study as well. I'm still hoping I do!Originally Posted by easteregg
Hello! I've done the panel for a couple of years know and haven't been chosen for a study. Go ahead and do all of the surveys that you can; they will send you full-size items for your time. I've received a Lancome mascara, Pantene and other brands shampoo & conditioner, a Garnier face cream and other products I can't remember. They don't send a notice; the items just show up in my box. Hope this helps!post #539 of 69491/4/13 at 9:57ampost #540 of 69491/4/13 at 11:13am
- L'Oreal Test Panel - Who's Getting What, and How Is It?!
MakeupTalk.com Top Picks
- 5 "Double-Duty" Makeup Products
- › Need recs for a good facial "line filler" plz 2 minutes ago
- › Sephora: codes, deals, sales, and discussion 12 minutes ago
- › Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service 13 minutes ago
- › Blush Mystery Beauty Box March 2014 21 minutes ago
- › BIRCHBOX March 2014 - Spoilers 52 minutes ago
- › Bonjour Jolie 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › Starlooks March 2014 1 hour, 41 minutes ago
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: March 2014 (Discussion!) 1 hour, 46 minutes ago
- › SEPHORA: VIB Rouge 1 hour, 47 minutes ago
- › Beauty Box 5 1 hour, 47 minutes ago
- › EOS Organic Lip Balm Sphere-Summer Fruit by Rizzomorph
- › Benefit Cosmetics hello flawless oxygen wow! - IVORY by gingergirl12308
- › St Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub by alwaysrennie
- › Urban Decay Primer Potion by gingergirl12308
- › Benefit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous Lite 0.34 oz by award04
- › Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm, 3.7 ml / 0.12 oz by award04
- › Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser by BrierReviewer
- › NYX Cosmetics Extra Creamy Round Lipstick B52 by Kim Opal
- › Benefit They're Real! Mascara by JD Arias
- › Philosophy Purity made Simple by gingergirl12308
- › Discussion: Makeup Pet Peeves by Airi Magdalene
- › Beauty Quackery Throughout History by Airi Magdalene
- › Myths About Beauty And The Science to Dispel... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Handle Days Where Makeup Just... by Airi Magdalene
- › Makeup That Will Survive A Concert by Airi Magdalene
- › What's The Deal With Cheek Palettes? by Airi Magdalene
- › Are Premade Palettes Worth It? by Airi Magdalene
- › Nail Art Stuff on a Budget by Airi Magdalene
- › The No-Manicure Manicure by Airi Magdalene
- › Don't Get Duped By Skincare by Airi Magdalene