I seem to have gotten through the BB cream one as well. Let's hope I get into it!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Is Ipsy Bag Worth It? Last post on Yesterday at 11:25 pm in Makeup Talk
- MAKEUP COLLECTION Last post on 4/15/13 at 12:23pm in Makeup Talk
- Drew Barrymore's new "Flower" cosmetics line at Walmart Last post on 4/14/13 at 8:04pm in Makeup Talk
- Beauty Video Names Last post on 4/13/13 at 8:59pm in Makeup Talk
- Help/Advice with a Macy's job interview with Shiseido! Last post on 4/11/13 at 2:16am in Makeup Talk
5 "Double-Duty" Makeup Products
Edited on 1/3/13
- Lipstick vs. Lip GlossEdited on 4/19/13
- Debunking the Myth: Makeup EditionEdited on 2/23/13
- Oops! 4 Fixes for Common Beauty BlundersEdited on 1/30/13
- How to Get Perfect Red LipsEdited on 12/7/12
I use this with my clarisonic and alone . It is mild and good for my sensitive skin
I just didn't care for anything they sent me which is odd for me . I love makeup ... I like almost everything I my birchbox and ipsy. I just got this once also thought it cost to much.
I love this box. There have been months where I was shocked at getting 4 small items that I might be able to get for free as samples. They need to make some of there items bigger so you know if...
This box is so fun to get . I love it so much I am getting 2 each month. The makeup bags the items come in are with the 10 dollars you pay so pretty. There is always something in there that is...
I have been a glossybox member for a few months and have loved getting there beautifully packaged boxes. They work very hard to make a nice presentation and it shows. They have amazing customer...
L'Oreal Test Panel - Who's Getting What, and How Is It?! - Page 18post #511 of 266512/12/12 at 6:26pm
MakeupTalk.com Top Pickspost #512 of 266512/12/12 at 6:35pmThread StarterQuote:
eMail/use the contact page - They have a pretty spotty track-record when it comes to assigning ID#s and passwords. It's taken a few people a couple of weeks to hunt them down and get an account, but there does not seem to be a rhyme or reason as to how/when they drop the ball on contacting.post #513 of 266512/12/12 at 9:09pmpost #514 of 266512/14/12 at 4:01pmpost #515 of 266512/19/12 at 3:23pmpost #516 of 266512/20/12 at 11:28ampost #517 of 266512/20/12 at 11:56am
Hello! I've done the panel for a couple of years know and haven't been chosen for a study. Go ahead and do all of the surveys that you can; they will send you full-size items for your time. I've received a Lancome mascara, Pantene and other brands shampoo & conditioner, a Garnier face cream and other products I can't remember. They don't send a notice; the items just show up in my box. Hope this helps!post #518 of 266512/20/12 at 12:49pmThread Starterpost #519 of 266512/20/12 at 12:50pmQuote:Originally Posted by easteregg
Hello! I've done the panel for a couple of years know and haven't been chosen for a study. Go ahead and do all of the surveys that you can; they will send you full-size items for your time. I've received a Lancome mascara, Pantene and other brands shampoo & conditioner, a Garnier face cream and other products I can't remember. They don't send a notice; the items just show up in my box. Hope this helps!
yay glad to hear that :) I got a couple of surveys, but no studies yet :( but I hope to get freebies XD haha :Ppost #520 of 266512/20/12 at 1:12pm
I finally got to pick up my packages in the States and included was the thank you gift for participating in the Foundation study. I'll admit, I was wondering what goodies they'd send but they really outdid themselves, I wonder if they send everyone who finishes the same study the same thing or a mix? I did treat the study seriously and filled in the questionnaire thoroughly and thoughtfully because I value market research. I was just hoping for one thing but they sent me three. A gorgeous Lancome eyeshadow quad in the most beautiful green shades that I love, a Maybelline gel pot eyeliner with brush in brown and something Kiehl's in a tube, I'm thinking it was lipgloss but it could be lotion, I was unpacking a lot of stuff that day and have to look again. I had seen before where people got things that personally wouldn't have been of use to me so I'd end up giving them to my Grandma, like hand lotion, so I was blown away by what they sent, it was perfect for me and my coloring and tastes. It was a great experience and I'd recommend it to anyone to keep trying to get in, it takes time but one day there will be a study perfect for you.
I have also done the pre-qualification studies so maybe they lumped my fill out 5 or 6 surveys and get a compensation prize with my completed study prize?post #521 of 266512/20/12 at 1:48pmpost #522 of 266512/21/12 at 8:59ampost #523 of 266512/21/12 at 3:49pmpost #524 of 266512/21/12 at 3:54pmYeah I got this to , I've made it through a few surveys but still haven't got anything just if a when lol grr , it's frustrating because I never get all the way through and the few times I have ifs and when's grrpost #525 of 266512/21/12 at 5:04pmpost #526 of 266512/28/12 at 1:46pmThread Starterpost #527 of 266512/28/12 at 1:58pmpost #528 of 266512/28/12 at 5:37pmpost #529 of 266512/28/12 at 6:36pmpost #530 of 266512/28/12 at 9:08pmpost #531 of 266512/28/12 at 10:05pmpost #532 of 266512/29/12 at 9:31ampost #533 of 266512/29/12 at 10:17ampost #534 of 266512/29/12 at 11:36ampost #535 of 26651/2/13 at 8:43ampost #536 of 26651/2/13 at 9:01ampost #537 of 26651/2/13 at 9:16ampost #538 of 26651/3/13 at 8:30amQuote:Thank you for this! I still have yet to get into a study as well. I'm still hoping I do!Originally Posted by easteregg
Hello! I've done the panel for a couple of years know and haven't been chosen for a study. Go ahead and do all of the surveys that you can; they will send you full-size items for your time. I've received a Lancome mascara, Pantene and other brands shampoo & conditioner, a Garnier face cream and other products I can't remember. They don't send a notice; the items just show up in my box. Hope this helps!post #539 of 26651/4/13 at 9:57ampost #540 of 26651/4/13 at 11:13am
- L'Oreal Test Panel - Who's Getting What, and How Is It?!
MakeupTalk.com Top Picks
- Lipstick vs. Lip Gloss
- › Julep June 2013 1 minute ago
- › L'Oreal Test Panel - Who's Getting What, and How Is It?! 2 minutes ago
- › Influenster 3 minutes ago
- › Chain Reaction 4 minutes ago
- › What companies have you gotten samples from? 6 minutes ago
- › Maybelline Colorsensational Vivids?? 7 minutes ago
- › Drugstore dupe for Tarte's Lights Camera Lashes 7 minutes ago
- › Indie Polish Lovers 9 minutes ago
- › E.L.F and Coastal Scents 9 minutes ago
- › Word Association Game! 16 minutes ago
- › Philosophy Purity made Simple by sparklesgirlxox
- › NewBeauty TestTube by sparklesgirlxox
- › Birchbox Women by sparklesgirlxox
- › Ipsy... beauty by you by sparklesgirlxox
- › Glossbox USA by sparklesgirlxox
- › Wantable, Curated Products that fit you Perfectly. by sparklesgirlxox
- › K-Palette 24 Hour Real Lasting Liquid Eyeliner by laguilar12
- › Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner, Carbon Black, 0.016... by Abacus
- › Ben Nye Luxury Powders - Banana 1.5oz by amandagreen
- › Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Haircolor, 6.3 Light Golden Brown by Cosmobella20
- › The Lip Bar Contest by alyssaw
- › 3 Ways to Get a New Spring Look for Under $6 by thewendyyybird
- › The Truth About Tanning Beds by Director
- › Cream vs. Powered Eyeshadows by Director
- › How to Get a Fresh, Bright-Eyed Look by thewendyyybird
- › Join a Popular Subscriptions and Sampling Group! by Director
- › All About Hair Oil by thewendyyybird
- › The Dark Side of Trade Shows by zadidoll
- › 4 Nail Polish Collections for Summer 2013 by Dalylah
- › Buying Guide: 4 Neutral Eye Shadow Palettes... by Dalylah