or Connect
MakeupTalk.com › Makeup and Beauty Forums › Makeup & Cosmetics › Makeup Talk › E.L.F. Cosmetics Disney Villains Collection!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

E.L.F. Cosmetics Disney Villains Collection!!!

post #1 of 271
Thread Starter 

Starting September 15th, 5,000 Walgreens stores will be releasing this exclusive collection. It includes 3 palettes featuring Maleficent, Cruella DeVil, & The Evil Queen as well as Eye shadows, False Lashes, a Magic Mirror and more!! laughing.gif

 

 


Edited by Fairest of all - 8/30/12 at 12:56pm
post #2 of 271

Cool! These look pretty nifty. 

post #3 of 271

This is so cool! Definitely need some of these. Thanks for the heads up Fairest :)

post #4 of 271
Thread Starter 

I am definitely going to calling around to find out which stores will be receiving the collection as I anticipate it selling out quickly

post #5 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairest of all View Post

I am definitely going to calling around to find out which stores will be receiving the collection as I anticipate it selling out quickly


Good thinking. Torture the stores in preparation icon_cheesygrin.gif

post #6 of 271
None of my Walgreens sell elf...! Maybe they'll pick it up with this upcoming collection; calling all 5 is going to be a pain lol. Fingers crossed, I'd love to,get my hands on one!
post #7 of 271

Ooooo!

post #8 of 271

awesome! I need this... thanks for another kick ass tidbit of info!

post #9 of 271
Thread Starter 

I'm really interested in seeing what the "Magic Mirror" is!!

post #10 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairest of all View Post

I'm really interested in seeing what the "Magic Mirror" is!!


It better make my makeup look perfect and my face thinner! laughing.gif

post #11 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalylah View Post


It better make my makeup look perfect and my face thinner! laughing.gif

Bahaha..love that! 

post #12 of 271

ELF tweeted out this instagram pic of one of the palettes. wub.gif

post #13 of 271
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalylah View Post

ELF tweeted out this instagram pic of one of the palettes. wub.gif

Awesome thanks for sharing it!!!!

 

 

 

It looks like it comes with 2 lip and cheek colors, the primer, and possibly a mascara? I really want to know what the products 2nd from the bottom is


Edited by Fairest of all - 8/31/12 at 1:22pm
post #14 of 271

AHHHH, will we be able to order them from Walgreens website? I am an hour from the nearest Walgreens so that would make life better but if I have to drive to get them I will. I want these so much!!

post #15 of 271

What is with the Disney villains makeup collections? Does everybody do one now?

post #16 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymomma10 View Post

AHHHH, will we be able to order them from Walgreens website? I am an hour from the nearest Walgreens so that would make life better but if I have to drive to get them I will. I want these so much!!


I just answered my own question they are only exclusive to those 5000 walgreen's bawling.gif

post #17 of 271

my only walgreens doesnt carry elf :( these look great though

post #18 of 271

OMG I want all 3.

post #19 of 271

AWSOME!!!!!! This is such a tease for me because we dont have ELF in Australia and I went on their website, they dont ship to Australia :(

post #20 of 271

wow that looks awesome. I've never tried elf products before. I'm for sure going to try to check this out.

post #21 of 271
None of my Walgreens have heard of this! Doesn't look like I'll be able to get one. Booooo!
post #22 of 271

Oh man, dare I say I might like this better than the MAC disney villains collection?

I know I'll never see it in stores but wow, looks awesome!

post #23 of 271
Thread Starter 

From experience I will tell you that 99% of walgreens employees don't really know anything about beauty products haha. I've already called a few of my stores and pretty much got a response like gruebel.gif. Your best bet is to stop at a few stores ON the 15th and see if a display is out. There are around 8,000 walgreens stores total and 5,000 are getting the collection in so those are pretty good odds

post #24 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairest of all View Post

From experience I will tell you that 99% of walgreens employees don't really know anything about beauty products haha. I've already called a few of my stores and pretty much got a response like gruebel.gif. Your best bet is to stop at a few stores ON the 15th and see if a display is out. There are around 8,000 walgreens stores total and 5,000 are getting the collection in so those are pretty good odds

 

That gives me hope, but none of my Walgreens sell ELF products in general. I've only found some at Target.. I'll definitely call/look in the 15th, but I'm thinking I'll probably miss out.
post #25 of 271

I can't wait. I have at least 10 Walgreens within a 20 mile drive from my house and many more within 40 miles. I will hunt these down if it takes all day!

post #26 of 271
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLindaJean View Post

That gives me hope, but none of my Walgreens sell ELF products in general. I've only found some at Target.. I'll definitely call/look in the 15th, but I'm thinking I'll probably miss out.

Don't lose hope! Drugstores are weird like that.....I just found a wet n wild display at cvs and they don't sell wnw products. Same with the nyc haloween display.....found it at walgreens and they don't sell that brand either.I don't think any walgreens has an elf display like target does, but since target is already stocking elfs fall 2012 python limited edition products they probably struck a deal with walgreens for the disney displays.
Edited by Fairest of all - 9/1/12 at 7:42am
post #27 of 271

I was in Walgreens a few days ago and noticed an ELF display at the end of the shampoo aisle. It had those narrow palettes you buy the holder for and some brushes on it. That's the only ELF I have noticed in the store near my office and it was not in the cosmetic aisle.

post #28 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairest of all View Post


Don't lose hope! Drugstores are weird like that.....I just found a wet n wild display at cvs and they don't sell wnw products. Same with the nyc haloween display.....found it at walgreens and they don't sell that brand either.I don't think any walgreens has an elf display like target does, but since target is already stocking elfs fall 2012 python limited edition products they probably struck a deal with walgreens for the disney displays.

 

I'll call ahead and see on release day. If they are going to stock, I'll have to rush and grab some lol. Thanks for the tip off!
post #29 of 271

do you know if the elf website will carry theses disney villian collection? thanks in advance

post #30 of 271
Can someone post a link to the list of stores that will carry these?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Makeup Talk
MakeupTalk.com › Makeup and Beauty Forums › Makeup & Cosmetics › Makeup Talk › E.L.F. Cosmetics Disney Villains Collection!!!