or Connect
MakeupTalk.com › Groups › Subscription & Sampling Programs › Discussions › NEW The Goodies Co. - For those that miss Foodzie

NEW The Goodies Co. - For those that miss Foodzie - Page 5

post #121 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgooberbutt View Post

 

 

After ~6 weeks 'checked the status,' on their website, and it said to email customer service, and to post on their fb page to show you really want the sub. I posted, and the next day I got an invite code (they also 'liked' my comment), and I used it.  Then 1 day after that, I get an email:

 

 

I'm dying to be able to sign my mom up (and possibly myself too - diet be damned).  What sort of comment did you post on their facebook wall?

post #122 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by CherBear711 View Post

 

I'm dying to be able to sign my mom up (and possibly myself too - diet be damned).  What sort of comment did you post on their facebook wall?

LOL - just that I was jealous of everyone else goodies, and I wish I had mine....seriously! :)

post #123 of 143

Does anyone know where to get the wine crackers besides the Goodies website?

post #124 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristin1387 View Post

Does anyone know where to get the wine crackers besides the Goodies website?

 

I was going to ask the same question! I need these in my life. They were DELICIOUS.

post #125 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by murflegirl View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristin1387 View Post

Does anyone know where to get the wine crackers besides the Goodies website?

 

I was going to ask the same question! I need these in my life. They were DELICIOUS.

 

I am determined to learn to make a good dupe at home (so good, but so pricey...)...so I need to get my hands on some to try to get the seasonings right. Never thought I'd obsess over some mixed nuts, lmao...

post #126 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld View Post

 

I am determined to learn to make a good dupe at home (so good, but so pricey...)...so I need to get my hands on some to try to get the seasonings right. Never thought I'd obsess over some mixed nuts, lmao...

i'll pay for that recipe!! im obsessed with them too

post #127 of 143

i haven't tried it yet but I found this on google (not my blog) http://www.atastefulgarden.com/2009/11/recipe-wine-biscuits.html

Also.. goodieshas free shipping tomorrow

post #128 of 143

yeah i was checking out the store, but they don't have size information listed so for example I was looking at the Oogies popcorn and it's like 5.98 for 2. how big are the bags? lol. 

post #129 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy Kane View Post

yeah i was checking out the store, but they don't have size information listed so for example I was looking at the Oogies popcorn and it's like 5.98 for 2. how big are the bags? lol. 

I noticed that too when looking at the nuts -- a size/amount would be nice! Telling me how many bags I'm going to get is useless if you don't tell me how big the bags are!  I passed on purchasing via goodies for this exact reason. 

post #130 of 143

For those waiting for goodies.. you can try love with food.  there is a groupon for it.  go through ebates for a higher discount! (not a referral link)

 

 

http://www.groupon.com/deals/dc-gxc-gg-love-with-food-gourmet-delivery?p=24&utm_source=channel_occasions_GXC-deals&utm_medium=email&sid=e4fcd898-81f7-42ba-9c4a-608343320962&division=boston&user=68015f857a4570d3283a044ef4e726c4e063e8b259875145fcd394d4e15aecd8&date=20121127&s=body&c=image&d=occasions_deal

post #131 of 143


Thanks for linking to this. I just signed up! I've been curious about Love With Food and how could I pass up such a good deal? (:

post #132 of 143

The pictures are way overdue and everybody probably saw these already.

But here they are! :)

 

 

700700700700

700700

700700700700

700700

post #133 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by OiiO View Post

The pictures are way overdue and everybody probably saw these already.

But here they are! :)

 

 

700700700700

700700

700700700700

700700

mine had a chocolate souffle.. and a quinoa chocolate bar instead of shortbread mix

post #134 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by OiiO View Post

The pictures are way overdue and everybody probably saw these already.

But here they are! :)

 

 

700700700700

700700

700700700700

700700

 

You got some different things than I (and others I saw) got! I got Pumpkin Spice tea, not the eggnog, and chocolate souffle mix instead of the pumpkin....and I got a quinoa chocolate bar instead of the shortbread mix!

 

Interesting, I didn't know they did box variations!

post #135 of 143

I ordered 4 bags of coconut chips (lol omg) with the free shipping promo they have going on right now.

post #136 of 143

This looks so good.

post #137 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristin1387 View Post

mine had a chocolate souffle.. and a quinoa chocolate bar instead of shortbread mix

 

Same here ... I haven't tried either of them yet.  I think I would have taken the shortbread over the quinoa bar!

post #138 of 143

*shoves everyone aside* I just want more of those nuts!!! smilehappyyes.gif

post #139 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalylah View Post

*shoves everyone aside* I just want more of those nuts!!! smilehappyyes.gif

 

This! ^ And wine crackers :3

post #140 of 143
So i must be the only person on earth who didn't like the wine crackers
post #141 of 143

i want an invite!!!! rofl2.gif

post #142 of 143

I was on the waiting list for a while but finally got my invitation about 45 minutes ago! I am so excited to see what I get :)

post #143 of 143

We have a December goodies thread going over here: http://www.makeuptalk.com/t/130869/the-goodies-co-box-december

  Return Home
MakeupTalk.com › Groups › Subscription & Sampling Programs › Discussions › NEW The Goodies Co. - For those that miss Foodzie