or Connect
MakeupTalk.com › Groups › Subscription & Sampling Programs › Discussions › Cravebox Cooking Light

Cravebox Cooking Light - Page 2

post #31 of 54

Is it normal to have a charge from Cravebox with no confirmation email? I see a 13 dollar charge from them on my credit card but I see all you guys got emails aleady.  This is the first time I've tried this program.

post #32 of 54

My first box I did not get my conformation email until my box had already arrived....I would double check your spam and make sure it is not there but I had this same thing happen my first box and it did arrive....

 

Shelly Mae

post #33 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellymae1970 View Post

My first box I did not get my conformation email until my box had already arrived....I would double check your spam and make sure it is not there but I had this same thing happen my first box and it did arrive....

 

Shelly Mae


Thanks! I feel less nervous now.  I went through the junk twice.

post #34 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyleyz View Post

Is it normal to have a charge from Cravebox with no confirmation email? I see a 13 dollar charge from them on my credit card but I see all you guys got emails aleady.  This is the first time I've tried this program.

You can also log into your Cravebox account and go to your profile and then the tab with the charges (I think it is the 4th tab). It should say track by the charged amount. This is how I found my info before I had even gotten my tracking e-mail.
post #35 of 54
hi everyone, i just wanted to say i am so excited for this box and i could not help myself and found a spoiler (someone already got the box and posted it online) here is the link : http://oldredcrayon.wordpress.com/ i am so bad worse than a kid at xmas! but it looks awesome!
post #36 of 54

i peeked...hmm... not that impressed. I guess i was just expecting a little more.  I don't think I'll be doing another cravebox.

post #37 of 54
i guess im excited because its my first crave box, and i love getting things in the mail (i love supporting the usps lol) also i work at a grocery store doing pricing so i see that the retail value is beyond the $13, and i have been wanting to try a couple of the products already...
post #38 of 54

You all are killing me! I want to look at the spoiler, but I want to be surprised ... I'm going to try to hold out ...

post #39 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwoody1234 View Post

i guess im excited because its my first crave box, and i love getting things in the mail (i love supporting the usps lol) also i work at a grocery store doing pricing so i see that the retail value is beyond the $13, and i have been wanting to try a couple of the products already...

the value definitely is above $13! I just don't know if I would have bought them on my own..but I'm happy to try.  My boyfriend says "I'LL TAKE IT" ahaha 

post #40 of 54
Thread Starter 

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I am a coffee addict and torani is amazing (i used to work as a barista for years).  SO EXCITED!

post #41 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by javagirl87 View Post

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I am a coffee addict and torani is amazing (i used to work as a barista for years).  SO EXCITED!

 

As a side note, if you have a Cash & Carry (I think they operate under another name in some areas, but I can't remember that other name) nearby, they have *every* flavor (except for bacon) for under $4 a bottle, and you don't have to have any sort of membership or card to shop there.  They also have pretty much everything from DaVinci and Monin syrups for similarly low prices in the C&Cs in my area, but that might just be due to the fact that they're regional companies for us.

post #42 of 54

I am thrilled with this box I know everything will get used in my family dance.gif

post #43 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlet View Post


You can also log into your Cravebox account and go to your profile and then the tab with the charges (I think it is the 4th tab). It should say track by the charged amount. This is how I found my info before I had even gotten my tracking e-mail.

Thank you!  I would not have found that.  icon_redface.gif

post #44 of 54

came home to my cravebox and couldn't be more happier! definitely worth what i paid for and more. i am a foodie and this was awesome. can't wait to try all the goodies out.

post #45 of 54
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

2012-11-08132201.jpg photo

 

I got my box!  It's my first Cravebox and I think it's great.  I've already opted in for the Thanksgiving and Holiday boxes.

post #46 of 54

I opted in for Thanksgiving, but I so don't want a holiday cleaning box.  I just don't care for more cleaning products.
 

post #47 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowboxer View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

2012-11-08132201.jpg photo

 

I got my box!  It's my first Cravebox and I think it's great.  I've already opted in for the Thanksgiving and Holiday boxes.


My kids love that Apple Crisp stuff but they sell those 4 for $1 at our local dollar store. The Salted Caramel looks good too.

post #48 of 54

I loved the box!! I will use everything in it. I also did the magazine subscription they were offering for $1 an issue!!

 

I can't wait to try the Salted Caramel stuff. I like to make my own fraps and that would be a great addition!!

I have received an email now about Thanksgiving and a Holiday one and I am just not sure if I want to do those.

post #49 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalylah View Post


My kids love that Apple Crisp stuff but they sell those 4 for $1 at our local dollar store. The Salted Caramel looks good too.

Companies debut their new products at the dollar store to try for cheap for a limited time. They're regularly priced at the grocery stores tho. That's why I love the 99 Cent store!

 

This box was big! I thought it was a party box. I like it. I estimate its worth at around $35.

 

Those fruit cups are a bitch to open!

post #50 of 54

I am SO excited about this one! I live downstairs, so I walked in my apartment the other day and was wondering what the heck the HUGE box was next to my door. Everything is stuff I will use, too!

post #51 of 54
Thread Starter 

does anyone remember when the thanksgiving drawing is? is it tonight?

post #52 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by javagirl87 View Post

does anyone remember when the thanksgiving drawing is? is it tonight?

If you're talking about the Knorr Thanksgiving box, it closes in an hour, but notifications aren't going out until tomorrow:

 

  • The drawing will close on Saturday, Novemvber 10th at 8pm EST
  • We'll notify the lucky winners on the evening of Sunday, November 11th
post #53 of 54

Just got the email, im in for the Knorr Thanksgiving box!

post #54 of 54

The Cooking Light box was the first one I tried and loved it! I signed up for the Thanksgiving one and the Holiday Spruce Up ones as well (and got into them both). Just got the shipping info for the Thanksgiving box :) 

MakeupTalk.com › Groups › Subscription & Sampling Programs › Discussions › Cravebox Cooking Light