As a reminder: Please make sure to read the Secret Santa rules before signing up. If you haven't sent me your address please do so ASAP. Less than a week before I send that info to your Secret Santa.
Wish list: open to anything.
Note: The wish list is just a suggestion of products you like and would love to get however if you would like something more personalized or don't care if it's something specific then by all means please share that. As much info as you are willing to share with your Secret Santa the better.
For example, I put in my wish list I'm open to anything but let me give you more information on myself so my Secret Santa knows me a bit better.All about me.... (Click to show)
- I love cats (and that's an understatement) and I love chickens. I have numerous cats including my youngest kitten whom I jokingly refer to as my 4th daughter. lol I love rabbits.
- I love the color blue and teal (anything that reminds me of a peacock).
- I'm always on the hunt for the perfect purple (nail polish) that's not too red and not too blue, not too flat and not too dark.
- I use both drugstore and prestige brands.
- My nail polish collection is filled with every single Wet 'n' Wild polish from their core line but I've been having trouble hunting down any of their LE stuff (especially anything exclusive to CVS).
- I love OPI and China Glaze but don't own anything newer.
- I love Cult Nails (I own Unicorn Puke and Time Traveler).
- Love Korean nail polish after using GLORY (which is not available in the US yet).
- Love Japanese cosmetics because I have a yellow undertone (OCC is among the few American lines whose foundations and tinted moisturizers I can use).
- I'm learning airbrush makeup so I'm trying to find a brand of airbrush foundation I can use on myself (OCC makes mini sets but I ordered the tinted moisturizer one rather than the airbrush one and right now can't order anything from OCC due to NY being shut down and OCC being based in NYC). I'm Y0 and Y1.
- Love OCC Lip Tars. Would love the new Nylon one that's exclusive to Sephora.
- Since I'm learning airbrush makeup I need to find cleaning supplies to clean my airbrush gun.
- Love Manic Panic's Creatures of the Night nail polish (I only own Heavy Metal, wish I picked up Hellfire and the other two colors).
- I'm into Lime Crime, Fyrinnae, Glamour Doll Eyes and Saucebox Cosmetics products.
- I love Sugarpill but already own all her current palettes and pressed shadows and loose pigments, I don't own any of her eyelashes yet (that's next on my hit list).
- Oh I love eyelashes. LOVE eyelashes.
- Love Cinema Secrets.
- Love Mehron.
- Love Ben Nye. (and my kids keep saying, "Ben Nye the Science Guy"? and I keep telling them, "No that's Bill Nye the Science Guy." LOL)
- Makeup brushes - love makeup brushes especially stippling brushes, "C" brushes, blending brushes, etc. Doesn't matter if it's drugstore, prestige or private label. So long as it's not ELF brushes that tend to fall apart on me.
- Milani cosmetics - especially things that are exclusive to CVS (no CVS in my state) - like the Total Lash Cover Mascara (I forgot to buy that when I was in Vegas).
- Wet 'n' Wild cosmetics - anything that's LE (I'm still hunting down those three newer palettes).
- Black Radiance eye appeal shadow collection (no one carries those in my area).
- Hand lotions, creams and butters. My desk is covered in lotions, creams and butter in the fall and winter because when I get cold I dry out.
- Weird and wonky things. I love things that are weird. Years ago I had a gargoyle statue that I loved until we moved and it broke. I also had this eyeball paperweight... no idea what ever happened to that.
- Peacock feathers. Earrings, hats, pens, whatever... if it has a peacock feather or design I love it since it reminds me of my pet peacock (loved him until his death due to old age).
- Love makeup bags. I can't get enough.
- Lactose intolerant so chocolate and I don't get along.
- Allergic to raspberries.
- Hating tanning and self-tanning. LOL (My family calls me a vampire because I hate being in the sun.)
- Tweezers - I'm always buying tweezers because I'm always losing tweezers. Love needle nose tweezers the most.
- Manicure products - buffers, nail files (love glass nail files), cuticle scissors, etc. Any type of nail implement since mine tend to disappear (I have a daughter who loves giving herself a manicure but never returns my things).
- Palettes - not makeup palettes but things like Paw Palettes, metal mixing palettes - things to mix foundations, creams and things.
- fleur-de-lis - anything fleur-de-lis
My complexion: Yellow undertones.
Skin type: Combination, leans towards dry in winter and oily in summer.
Eye color: Brown.
Hair color: Black
I'm really open to anything really.