or Connect
MakeupTalk.com › Groups › Subscription & Sampling Programs › Discussions › Glossybox - November 2012

Glossybox - November 2012 - Page 4

post #91 of 776
Quote:
Originally Posted by katie danielle View Post

Also, I think they're shipping out all of the R29 boxes first because they said on Facebook they've already shipped the R29 boxes and it seems like most people on here who have received shipping confirmations have the R29 deal. Anyone receive a shipping confirmation who is NOT getting the R29 deal? I'm not and I still don't have tracking information or an email.

I have the R29 box and no shipping yet,.

post #92 of 776
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

1000

For those of you who ordered our box with Refinery29 - The Hit Kit, shipments have started. We can finally announce the surprise product - OPI's GoldenEye! This seductive shade is a vibrant golden shimmer and is one of twelve limited-edition lacquers celebrating 50 years of Bond 007.

 

 

Lucky R-29ers!

 

post #93 of 776

I got an order confirmation (my cc is not yet charged as of yesterday) not a shipping one and I am NOT part of the R29 deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie danielle View Post

Also, I think they're shipping out all of the R29 boxes first because they said on Facebook they've already shipped the R29 boxes and it seems like most people on here who have received shipping confirmations have the R29 deal. Anyone receive a shipping confirmation who is NOT getting the R29 deal? I'm not and I still don't have tracking information or an email.

post #94 of 776

I got the R29 deal and got the notification my order was placed, but no shipping info yet.

post #95 of 776

If the R29 boxes have the Missha and the OPI from the Bond Collection that makes me wish I was getting an R29 box!

 

Also did anyone in CA notice that the box price is 21 again not $23.05?  Was that something to do with one of the propositions that was on the ballot or GB mix up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon28 View Post

I got the R29 deal and got the notification my order was placed, but no shipping info yet.

post #96 of 776
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovepink View Post

If the R29 boxes have the Missha and the OPI from the Bond Collection that makes me wish I was getting an R29 box!

 

Also did anyone in CA notice that the box price is 21 again not $23.05?  Was that something to do with one of the propositions that was on the ballot or GB mix up?

Companies are supposed to be charging a sales tax for CA, NY, and I think a few other states. 

 

Any propositions that were on the Nov. 6 election ballots won't take effect until mid-January, no matter where you live, and I believe most will take longer than that.

post #97 of 776

Thanks!  It shows on my Glossybox order and on my log in only $21 but the charge has not yet gone through on my credit card.  Guess I will have to wait to be suprised!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marybbryant View Post

Companies are supposed to be charging a sales tax for CA, NY, and I think a few other states. 

 

Any propositions that were on the Nov. 6 election ballots won't take effect until mid-January, no matter where you live, and I believe most will take longer than that.

post #98 of 776
I didn't sign up for the r29 deal as there is nothing there that I wanted, but I really hope that spoiler makes it into all of the boxes!
post #99 of 776

Other people with the R29 deal - does anyone know when we need to sign up for a "new" subscription to not dupe November, but not lose a month?  

post #100 of 776

I have the R29 deal, and although I like the Missha well enough to get a second, I really hope I don't get the same shade in this month's box. I got 13 in September, and i can blend it to make it a little darker, but 21 would have been a much better fit. Maybe it's time I finally hopped on the trade wagon! drive.gif (not a wagon, but close enough)     Plus, I still have 3/4 of the Missha we got in September!

 

Thoughts? Think they'll duplicate the previous shade or is it a toss up?

post #101 of 776
Thread Starter 
For those of you with the R29 deal, is your November box/order (not tracking) showing up in the "My Orders" section of your account? The latest order mine shows is October 8 and I don't have any November activity. Also, I haven't received an email yet saying I was charged $0 (since R29 was prepaid) like I did before, and my 3 Month Subscription under "Recurring Profiles" is showing expired when it shouldn't expire until after this November box. Kinda confused lol.

Just wanted to check around before getting ahold of GB.
post #102 of 776
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessP View Post

For those of you with the R29 deal, is your November box/order (not tracking) showing up in the "My Orders" section of your account? The latest order mine shows is October 8 and I don't have any November activity. Also, I haven't received an email yet saying I was charged $0 (since R29 was prepaid) like I did before, and my 3 Month Subscription under "Recurring Profiles" is showing expired when it shouldn't expire until after this November box. Kinda confused lol.
Just wanted to check around before getting ahold of GB.

I did get an email confirming my order on 11/7, and it shows up in the My Orders section of the account.  I don't have any tracking info for it though.  And my recurring profiles shows expired too.  Hope that helps. 

post #103 of 776

FYI: On Facebook Glossybox posted that they will be sending out the non-R29 boxes next week.

post #104 of 776

The Golden Eye nail polish supports my theory that the box might be themed James Bond, at least for the R-29ers. I hope the regular box gets that fantastic lipstick :)

post #105 of 776

Hi there, long time subscription thread lurker. I'm one of the lucky ones who have never had a customer service issue with a subscription...until today.

 

I bought the R29 deal and canceled my monthly subscrption after getting the August box. Then I got another August box. Huh? So I emailed to confirm that I had the R29 deal and would get September, October, and November boxes, and was told that the August box was a mistake and I would get a November box.

 

September rolls around, and we got the Missha that was listed in November for R29 subscribers. I emailed again to be sure I had the R29 subscription and was told yes, that this was a repeat product.

 

Fast forward to this week, boxes start shipping, and I log in to see if mine has been processed. My three month subscription shows as Expired. I emailed CS with the previous replies confirming I would get a November box and get a reply that, no, my sub is expired, sorry for any confusion. I have replied that this is unacceptable, considering that I was told repeatedly that I would get the November box I paid for. We'll see if that gets me anywhere, but for now, very disappointed.

post #106 of 776
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmda View Post

Hi there, long time subscription thread lurker. I'm one of the lucky ones who have never had a customer service issue with a subscription...until today.

I bought the R29 deal and canceled my monthly subscrption after getting the August box. Then I got another August box. Huh? So I emailed to confirm that I had the R29 deal and would get September, October, and November boxes, and was told that the August box was a mistake and I would get a November box.

September rolls around, and we got the Missha that was listed in November for R29 subscribers. I emailed again to be sure I had the R29 subscription and was told yes, that this was a repeat product.

Fast forward to this week, boxes start shipping, and I log in to see if mine has been processed. My three month subscription shows as Expired. I emailed CS with the previous replies confirming I would get a November box and get a reply that, no, my sub is expired, sorry for any confusion. I have replied that this is unacceptable, considering that I was told repeatedly that I would get the November box I paid for. We'll see if that gets me anywhere, but for now, very disappointed.
I think I may be in a similar situation. I emailed GB as well - let's compare notes when we hear back.
post #107 of 776

OOh they announced the theme of this months box is Tis the Season!
 

post #108 of 776
Thread Starter 
Just got off the phone with GB about not receiving any confirmation or account activity regarding my R29 November box - the girl I spoke with was really nice and added me to the list of people having the same problem and said that they'll be shipping boxes to us next week when the other sub goes out. I feel much better!
post #109 of 776
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessP View Post

Just got off the phone with GB about not receiving any confirmation or account activity regarding my R29 November box - the girl I spoke with was really nice and added me to the list of people having the same problem and said that they'll be shipping boxes to us next week when the other sub goes out. I feel much better!

 

Oh, glad that worked out for you! If I don't get an email by tomorrow afternoon I'll try calling. Thanks smileno.gif

post #110 of 776
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesmari View Post

OOh they announced the theme of this months box is Tis the Season!
 

Perfect! That should mean shimmer, glimmer, poufs and depuffers!

post #111 of 776

I WANT SOMETHING THAT SMELLS LIKE CHRISTMAS.

 

I'm feeling festive today.

post #112 of 776

I would be excited to get some peppermint bark scented body lotion or something like that :)

post #113 of 776

Yum, something that smells like candy canes or gingerbread. And something shimmery. And something red. And something calming for those of us with irritating families...

post #114 of 776

I already got my peppermint loofah soap last month.  No more peppermint for me!  Unless covered in chocolate or something, of course.

post #115 of 776
Thread Starter 
Speaking of Christmas spirit, I spent the afternoon decorating this giant tree at work today! smile.gif
post #116 of 776
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessP View Post

In the meantime, two things:

 

Did you see GB changed the homepage of their website? It's much more flashy now lol.

 

To those of you who received the Koh Gen Do cleansing spa water in September - do you like it? I'm thinking of purchasing it but want to know thoughts first! :)

Sorry, I'm late to this party but...yes, I really like the Koh Gen Do cleansing spa water.  It works really good for me - even removes the tough mascaras for me!

post #117 of 776

How fun!  However I still find it hard to get in the Christmas spirit when it is 70 outside!  And this will be my 7th So Cal Christmas!

 

Also saw on FB today that GB's ship next week!  Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessP View Post

Speaking of Christmas spirit, I spent the afternoon decorating this giant tree at work today! smile.gif
post #118 of 776

Makes me wonder.. if November is Tis the Season then what's December gonna be? Maybe something like Bring in the New Year! lol I see tons of glitter and sparkle in that one haha. Okay getting ahead of myself.. This box still hasn't even shipped. Well I hope they give us some fall colors like a deep red matte lipstick! I have been hoping to receive one in one of my beauty subs since I haven't bought one myself.

post #119 of 776

I also got that expired note.  I'm writing to CS now....
 

post #120 of 776
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovepink View Post

How fun!  However I still find it hard to get in the Christmas spirit when it is 70 outside!  And this will be my 7th So Cal Christmas!

 

Also saw on FB today that GB's ship next week!  Yay!

 

I'll take your 70 degrees if you want our 30 to 40s with a chance of snow! YUK! I've gone through 1/2 a cord of firewood this last week!

  Return Home
MakeupTalk.com › Groups › Subscription & Sampling Programs › Discussions › Glossybox - November 2012