It's probably best to put it under a spoiler (like I did?) Some people haven't gotten theirs yet...
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandSephoratagged by System, 11/10/12
Related Forum Threads
- Bronzy FOTD Last post on 4/16/14 at 11:12am in FOTD - Face of the Day
- FOTD 4/11/14 - Vibrant Orchid Last post on 4/14/14 at 8:37pm in FOTD - Face of the Day
- NYx love in rio palette , tutorial up soon :) Last post on 4/6/14 at 3:48pm in FOTD - Face of the Day
- Make up of the Day - dusty rose look Last post on 4/6/14 at 10:49am in FOTD - Face of the Day
- FOTD Last post on 3/29/14 at 10:33pm in FOTD - Face of the Day
Christmas Shopping For Your Female Spouse
Last edited: 12/1/13
- Best Holiday Sets for LipsLast edited: 10/31/13
- Best Holiday Sets for EyesLast edited: 10/30/13
- Best Holiday Sets For NailsLast edited: 10/30/13
- MAC versus SephoraLast edited: 1/23/13
This is my all time favorite eyeshadow palette. I love all of Kat Von D's eyeshadows, but these are extra spectacular!Gorgeous colors!!!The 3 base shadows make it possible to make a never-ending...
This is by far my favorite subscription box. No other subscription I've tried compares as far as what comes inside the box itself. Some months are better than others, but I have found my...
I've been an Ipsy subscriber for about 7 months, and I'm going to drop my subscription. For me, there were two major downsides to the service: 1. Ipsy's focus is very much on the 'glam'. In...
I received this in a PopSugar box. I may be one of the few people NOT complaining about receiving it. I never would have tried this if it hadn't come in a sub box, but I am happy to have it. I'm...
I really do think L'Oreal has the best mascara products. I'm loving the new Butterfly Mascara. The wand shape is unique and works well to get those hard to reach end lashes. I'm not able to create...
Sephora Beauty Insiders Holiday It Kits - Page 13post #361 of 42612/3/12 at 1:14pm
MakeupTalk.com Top Pickspost #362 of 42612/3/12 at 2:18pmpost #363 of 42612/3/12 at 4:22pmpost #364 of 42612/3/12 at 4:29pmpost #365 of 42612/3/12 at 7:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by Kyuu
Got it now!
Lashlight mascaraMetallic eyeliner in black beautyGlamour Gloss in dare meLips of Luxury in CenterfoldEyeshadow Duo in Sexpresso & Peach Fuzz
Overall, I'm super pleased. Five full-sized items that definitely felt like I got a good deal out of my $25 ($19+ship) which almost NEVER happens with makeup lol.
Thanks! What an awesome haul and great deal. I debated about ordering but I have so much stuff and I'm trying to downsize. Lucky you!!!!!post #366 of 42612/3/12 at 7:15pmQuote:
Haha, I can't even imagine having the willpower to read a thread full of spoilers and whited out words without having the curiosity to peek. What percent of readers have that ability? I betcha it's less than 5%, lol!post #367 of 42612/3/12 at 8:06pm
I finally got my $20.00 gift card...I had to place my order over the phone this is what I ended up ordering. Some items are Christmas presents:
*Harajuku Lovers mini roller balls
*Lady Gaga roller ball perfume
*Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette
*Sephora Nailpolish in Milk Chocolate Crunch
Plus I was able to still get the "it kit" over the phone I told him I wanted the lasting impression kit but when I saw my order online he gave me the Classics kit (#1)...I am sad but he said he was checking that everything was in stock so maybe he gave me that one b.c that was the only one in stock.
I am super happy with my purchase it ended up being about $34 including taxes.post #368 of 42612/3/12 at 9:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by girlwithclass
I ended up ordering the Josie Maran Moroccan Bazaar Shimmer & Glow Argan Essentials (http://www.sephora.com/moroccan-bazaar-shimmer-glow-argan-essentials-P375378?skuId=1454313) - it is a good value and I've read a lot of positive feedback on the products included, so excited to try them!
I ordered that last week and just got it in on Saturday and I really love it! I hope you do too! (and the bag it comes with is cute too )post #369 of 42612/3/12 at 9:51pmQuote:
That's probably a good idea. I'm in the process of moving so I moved all my stuff back to my permanent place, and then today I packed to go to NYC D8 When I was moving this weekend I was like HOLY SHIZNIZ I HAVE SO MUCH MAKEUP. And I've only really been actively collecting since...September. Moving this month is not going to be a fun month.
I'm happy I got it, but I'm like "lol no more". I do think if I didn't get I would've been a little disappointed in myself. Though maybe I'm just justifying the fact that I woke myself up at 3am to grab it XDDpost #370 of 42612/3/12 at 9:55pmSo last night, I was going to order something for my Mom (she asked me the other morning where she could get more of that orange stuff I gave her in the little pump bottle...um Mom? She doesn't splurge on expensive skin stuff, but I guess she noticed a huge difference in a few weeks and the bottle was nearly empty), so I ordered one of the Ole Henriksen Sets for her for Christmas, it has like seven different half ounces and since I was sitting there, I ordered the Fragrance Sampler for myself (I blame the Nyquil for making me fuzzy headed...lol) and two it kits # 3.post #371 of 42612/3/12 at 10:35pmpost #372 of 42612/4/12 at 12:35ampost #373 of 42612/4/12 at 3:10amQuote:It is in my local store, I saw it though the window last night, we went out to dinner and a movie and I thought I was going to be able to shop, but everything closed at 7 and my boyfriend insisted that we eat then shop then movie... Turned into eat, grace looks at windows, movie.
I should be able to get my hands on it by the weekend they had 3 on display (it was seriously facing right out at me) grrr what the heck luxury shopping center loses at 6/7 on Sundays around the holidays?!? Not coolpost #374 of 42612/4/12 at 3:24amQuote:Originally Posted by gypsiemagic
It is in my local store, I saw it though the window last night, we went out to dinner and a movie and I thought I was going to be able to shop, but everything closed at 7 and my boyfriend insisted that we eat then shop then movie... Turned into eat, grace looks at windows, movie.
I should be able to get my hands on it by the weekend they had 3 on display (it was seriously facing right out at me) grrr what the heck luxury shopping center loses at 6/7 on Sundays around the holidays?!? Not cool
Try calling to see if they can hold it for you! Good luck and hope you snag it.post #375 of 42612/4/12 at 3:30amQuote:
Now that I think about it, I wouldn't want to really be out and about in emeryville late at night, it's the the guuuhetttoooo.
I will have to wait until the weekend, it's RRR week at Cal, and I have one more paper to write due Friday then I am taking the weekend off before studying for two finals next next Friday, hopefully I can pop into one of the many sephoras around and get itpost #376 of 42612/4/12 at 6:37amQuote:
Yup, it's the Truth Serum! I tried the little sample of the cream that goes with it and it smelled awful once I applied it. So, I ordered the Black Friday set for myself so I could try a few other things. I guess Mom said she has had some spot that has been there for decades and after a month of using the Truth Serum, it is just about gone.post #377 of 42612/4/12 at 6:53amQuote:Originally Posted by Dots
Yup, it's the Truth Serum! I tried the little sample of the cream that goes with it and it smelled awful once I applied it. So, I ordered the Black Friday set for myself so I could try a few other things. I guess Mom said she has had some spot that has been there for decades and after a month of using the Truth Serum, it is just about gone.
I LOVE the truth serum. Got it in my GB a few months ago, swapped for a bunch of bottles, and then ordered 2 from Black Friday. It makes my complexion more even and brighter and smells yummy--like Pez lemon candy. And FYI--if you like it and reorder it at Sephora, it's a better value if you buy the Naked Truth Kit ($22.50 for 0.5oz of serum and 0.25oz truth creme) versus $48.00 for 1 oz of the serum. Essentially, you're paying less than 1/2 price for the serum and getting the creme for free.post #378 of 42612/4/12 at 11:19ampost #379 of 42612/4/12 at 11:20amQuote:Originally Posted by AngeBrooklyn
I LOVE the truth serum. Got it in my GB a few months ago, swapped for a bunch of bottles, and then ordered 2 from Black Friday. It makes my complexion more even and brighter and smells yummy--like Pez lemon candy. And FYI--if you like it and reorder it at Sephora, it's a better value if you buy the Naked Truth Kit ($22.50 for 0.5oz of serum and 0.25oz truth creme) versus $48.00 for 1 oz of the serum. Essentially, you're paying less than 1/2 price for the serum and getting the creme for free.
Lol thank you, I saw that one and thought about it but ended up getting The Seven Skincare Sensations set, cus you get like five more products for $30...this is exactly how they pull me in. I have a few little bottles for myself but I didn't use it consistently, so maybe I need to. I used to use the Even Better Clinical from Clinique as my HG but I just ran out so will try this!! Yay!post #380 of 42612/4/12 at 11:45am
I placed an order yesterday and was able put the ItKit #3 in my bag and it's been shipped already! So excited. Also used my Sephora $15 off coupon plus a $5 off Wrapp coupon for a total of: $38.04
I ordered:1446624M69 Orgueil
FREE703470Lolita Lempicka Eau de Parfum - 0.04 oz
FREE1474824MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microperfecting Primer - 0.05 oz
FREE1150101Versace Pour Homme Eau de Toilette - 0.05 oz
FREEpost #381 of 42612/4/12 at 1:35pm
The item I really wanted (the Algenist Eye Balm kit) is out of stock and since it's a LE probably not coming back. But I'll be darned if I allow my $20 coupon to go to waste!
I usually try to wait for a good 100 pt perk to add to an order. But the IT Kits were still coming up and I didn't want to lose the opportunity - so I finally caved and ordered today.
- 2 Ole Hendriksen Naked Truth kits : I also like the serum we got in Glossybox. So will stock up and enjoy the added cream.
- Koh Gen Do Spa Water : I'm almost out of this and it's by far my favorite eye make-up remover I've ever tried so far. I'm trying to use up the Kate Somerville and Lancome samples but always reach for this. It works better and so gentle...
- IT Kit #1 (In the Glow) : Already have it but for some reason kit #3 bores me. I love the shower stuff in this set, as well as the mascara, hair mist, Stila card, bare minerals luminator. I'm a bronzing nut so I'll use the St. Tropez at some point I'm sure.
- 3 perfume samples: whatever. They usually substitue samples anyways.
Now to order or not to order the Algenist Eye Balm kit from the Algenist website directly. That is the question... I got a sample from Sephora and been using it on my right eye with my usual Murad on the left. I do think I like it but not sure if I like it more...but with two extra samples I'd go with it!post #382 of 42612/4/12 at 3:45pmpost #383 of 42612/4/12 at 3:52pmpost #384 of 42612/4/12 at 4:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by productjunkie14
I'm a bit annoyed did a second order to get another itkit 3 and they sub the Laura m for a sample of purity!! And no Ud spray. This was one of the reasons I bought more. Oh well anyone wants to trade let me know I think the purity is 1 oz nice size I just don't want it
That sucks. :( I re-ordered and got that specifically for the spray.post #385 of 42612/4/12 at 4:16pmpost #386 of 42612/4/12 at 4:18pmQuote:
I received an it kit #3 today and there were a couple substitutions:Thierry Mugler alien perfume: replaced with DKNY be delicious perfume spray 0.05 fl ozUD de-slick: replaced with UD brightening makeup base 0.17 fl ozpost #387 of 42612/4/12 at 4:23pm
I'm wondering if they subbed all the UD spray because they put it in the mystery bags instead. :\ They definitely weren't out since a bunch of people with the mystery bags mentioned getting them.
Damn, i wanted another itkit #3 but I'd be annoyed if I didn't get the spray. No other offers really catch my eye thoughpost #388 of 42612/4/12 at 5:18pm
In my last itkit #3 from my order placed last week they subbed the Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara with another Sephora Instant Moisturizer sample (so 2 in that bag). They had a Lancome mascara sampler promo going on at the same time, so I'm guessing they took some out of the itkits. Little annoying b/c it's not really a comparable product or another product from the brand, but I actually really like the moisturizer so it evens out for me. It did still have the Alien, LM exfoliator, and the DeSlick though.post #389 of 42612/4/12 at 5:50pm
Well, at least now I know not to expect it which is a plus. :-/
I've been wanting to try that for ages. I didn't even realize they still had the itkits or else I would have ordered it the first go around. Wah wah. Not like it wasn't *free* or anything, but it still is disappointing. They might as well discontinue the kit/turn the leftovers into something else instead of giving out hacked up versions of it.post #390 of 42612/4/12 at 6:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by mermuse
Well, at least now I know not to expect it which is a plus. :-/
I've been wanting to try that for ages. I didn't even realize they still had the itkits or else I would have ordered it the first go around. Wah wah. Not like it wasn't *free* or anything, but it still is disappointing. They might as well discontinue the kit/turn the leftovers into something else instead of giving out hacked up versions of it.
^Agree! I don't have the best skin to use 'brighteners' so the brightening makeup base will be given away or traded...I love the Clarins primer and the tarte powder that come in the #3 itkit so as long as those aren't substituted I'm a happy camper
- Sephora Beauty Insiders Holiday It Kits
MakeupTalk.com Top Picks
- Best Holiday Sets for Lips
- › Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service 11 seconds ago
- › Battle of the BB Creams!!! 3 minutes ago
- › What liquid foundation do you swear by? 5 minutes ago
- › (Spoilers) Julep May 2014 7 minutes ago
- › What's you're favorite mascara?? 12 minutes ago
- › Sephora: codes, deals, sales, and discussion 15 minutes ago
- › Beauty Blender 18 minutes ago
- › Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals! 20 minutes ago
- › What brushes to buy? 22 minutes ago
- › A Midsummer Night's Dream (Summer 2014 Secret Santa) Pre-Sign-Up... 28 minutes ago
- › Kat Von D Monarch Eyeshadow Palette by AmberDuff
- › Glossbox USA by Elizabeth Mac
- › Ipsy... beauty by you by Lyllis
- › Dial Moisturizing Vitamin Boost Amazing B Body Wash - 16 Oz by BrierReviewer
- › L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara, Blackest Black,... by BrierReviewer
- › Murad Active Radiance Serum 0.5 oz-Brand New, No Box by BrierReviewer
- › Aveeno Therapeutic Shave Gel with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal 7 oz... by BrierReviewer
- › Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Luminous Light 0.35 oz by princess2010
- › Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse Taupe by Krystan
- › Hard Candy Lash Ink 4 Day Lash Stain by Director
- › Safety is important for cosmetic tube packaging by Auber Vincent
- › Disadvantage analysis of different types of... by Auber Vincent
- › Protect Your "Second Face" by Auber Vincent
- › Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette || Day to Night by ItsTheWifeLife
- › Makeup No-NO by Coyieworld
- › Discussion: Makeup Pet Peeves by Airi Magdalene
- › Beauty Quackery Throughout History by Airi Magdalene
- › Myths About Beauty And The Science to Dispel... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Handle Days Where Makeup Just... by Airi Magdalene
- › Makeup That Will Survive A Concert by Airi Magdalene