What's your purpose for wearing makeup? How would you feel not wearing it for a while?
Related Forum Threads
- Makeup Brush SETS (Which brand would you choose)? Last post on Today at 7:34 am in Makeup Talk
- Winter make up ideas? Last post on 12/5/13 at 1:54pm in Makeup Talk
- Making It Work Last post on 12/4/13 at 6:55am in Makeup Talk
- Who has the better rewards program? Ulta or Sephora? Last post on Today at 2:50 pm in Makeup Talk
- Hello! Make-up tips [tan skin, brown eyes] Last post on 11/18/13 at 10:53am in Makeup Talk
Purse Hacks: Fixing Your Makeup When You Didn't Plan On It
Last edited: 12/2/13
- The Debate: Foundation or Concealer First?Last edited: 12/2/13
- Makeup For MenLast edited: 10/1/13
- The Best of: RimmelLast edited: 8/9/13
- Debunking the Myth: Makeup EditionLast edited: 2/23/13
This palette is exactly what is claims to be. "Basics" you need it. I use it almost every day at least as a base for more dramatic eyes, or by itself if i want a very natural look. I also sometimes...
Love this brush, sooo soft, never sheds, easy to clean, and it's great not just for powder but for liquid foundation too. It's the best, gives airbrush finish. I used to use MAC #190 on occasion,...
LOVEEEE this product! It's just so gorgeous! My shade is in "Mocha" and oh my goodness. I feel like it would work with an array of skintones, from fair to an olive skin tone, I'm not sure about it...
Say "Oriental" in a conversation about perfume and one is likely to think Opium or Cinnabar, often with a mental image of Thelma from "Mama's Family" in her support stockings and Sunday dress, at...
This product was pretty orange for me. I blended tons but color was still to dark in a bronze tone.
Lets Talk any Makeup
MakeupTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 511/4/12 at 6:40pm
To be honest, I would probably feel mostly okay not wearing makeup - I sometimes goes bare faced. (I'm actually wearing nothing today because I only had dance and didn't feel like messing around.)
At the same time, though, my normal look is definitely really natural. I usually only wear foundation, concealer, and mascara on a day to day basis. I add in eyeshadow and lip stuff went I want to go glam, but makeup is mostly to hide uneven skin.
I love experimenting, though, and I love building up eyeshadow and lip-product collections, though! I just never hit pan on anything....hence why I'm on a low-buy this month.post #3 of 511/4/12 at 8:36pm
The main reason I wear make-up and pretty much the only time I wear full makeup (including foundation) is for photo shoots. Day to day I tend to not wear make-up at all. When I am managing/hosting art events I will wear lipstick or tinted gloss, some eye-make-up (the amount varies), and then sometimes a light foundation.
post #4 of 511/6/12 at 4:49pm
- Lets Talk any Makeup
MakeupTalk.com Top Picks
- The Debate: Foundation or Concealer First?
- › Birchbox December 2013 (SPOILERS!) 24 seconds ago
- › Pencil eyeliner that doesn't transfer/smudge? 35 seconds ago
- › Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals 2013 5 minutes ago
- › Nail Polish you're wearing right now? 5 minutes ago
- › The Monday Club 5 minutes ago
- › Wantable - new quarterly subscription 6 minutes ago
- › Do You Avoid Cosmetics That Are Made in China? 7 minutes ago
- › POPSUGAR LIMITED EDITION HOLIDAY BOX 7 minutes ago
- › L'Oreal Test Panel - Who's Getting What, and How Is It?! 13 minutes ago
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: December 2013 discussion (SPOILERS!) 16 minutes ago
- › Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette by jellybeanjean
- › E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush by serenity77
- › NYX Powder Blush by ninalee
- › Les Nereides Oriental Lumpur Eau de Toilette by Bflopolska
- › Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm, 3.7 ml / 0.12 oz by numbersmom
- › Sephora Favorites Lip Service Lip Sampler Blockbuster by Hayden Gabba
- › Brazilian Peel Brazilian Peel™ 4 Applications by GlamBabe
- › Glossbox USA by GlamBabe
- › Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara by GlamBabe
- › Birchbox Women by Horrorbeauty
- › Printable Nail Decals Actually Work! Who Knew! by bowsandnails
- › Finally Nail Decals That Really Work!! by bowsandnails
- › Purse Hacks: Fixing Your Makeup When You... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Build Your Own Custom Palette by Airi Magdalene
- › 5 Tips For Getting That Professional Look by Director
- › Naked 3: The Palette You've Been Waiting... by Airi Magdalene
- › The Debate: Foundation or Eyeshadow First? by Airi Magdalene
- › The Debate: Foundation or Concealer First? by Airi Magdalene
- › Coordinating Your Makeup With Your Accessories by Airi Magdalene
- › If You Don't Do "Face of the... by Airi Magdalene