What's your purpose for wearing makeup? How would you feel not wearing it for a while?
Related Forum Threads
- Discontinued favorite products? Last post on 5/20/13 at 5:22pm in Makeup Talk
- Do you go through makeup 'phases'? Last post on 5/11/13 at 5:07pm in Makeup Talk
- Is Ipsy Bag Worth It? Last post on Yesterday at 8:08 pm in Makeup Talk
- MAKEUP COLLECTION Last post on 4/15/13 at 12:23pm in Makeup Talk
- Drew Barrymore's new "Flower" cosmetics line at Walmart Last post on 4/14/13 at 8:04pm in Makeup Talk
Debunking the Myth: Makeup Edition
Edited on 2/23/13
- Trend Alert: 3 Ways to Rock EmeraldEdited on 2/19/13
- How to Get a Great Smokey EyeEdited on 1/15/13
- 5 "Double-Duty" Makeup ProductsEdited on 1/3/13
- Liquid vs. Pencil EyelinerEdited on 4/19/13
I was hesitant to buy this eyeliner because my sister had her own and she told me it dried up after a month. However, I was determined to try it myself as she described it as the best eyeliner...
I had heard a lot about the Ben Nye range and particularly about the banana powder. I have been picking up hints and tips and finally I splurged and bought some. My problem is that I have a very...
OUTRAGEOUSLY AWESOME!! I can not say enough about this hair color. I had an epic disaster with Wild Ombre by Loreal. It turned my dark brown...
WORST. INVENTION. EVER. I purchased the Wild Ombre kit at a CVS this past Tuesday after deciding I wanted to try the trend out and change it up a little. Boy oh boy was I wrong. First...
I received this as a gift from Sephora and I wanted to use it as a lip balm that could give me a sheer wash of color, and could apply easily without a mirror. Because of my job, I have to keep my...
Lets Talk any Makeup
MakeupTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 511/4/12 at 6:40pm
To be honest, I would probably feel mostly okay not wearing makeup - I sometimes goes bare faced. (I'm actually wearing nothing today because I only had dance and didn't feel like messing around.)
At the same time, though, my normal look is definitely really natural. I usually only wear foundation, concealer, and mascara on a day to day basis. I add in eyeshadow and lip stuff went I want to go glam, but makeup is mostly to hide uneven skin.
I love experimenting, though, and I love building up eyeshadow and lip-product collections, though! I just never hit pan on anything....hence why I'm on a low-buy this month.post #3 of 511/4/12 at 8:36pm
The main reason I wear make-up and pretty much the only time I wear full makeup (including foundation) is for photo shoots. Day to day I tend to not wear make-up at all. When I am managing/hosting art events I will wear lipstick or tinted gloss, some eye-make-up (the amount varies), and then sometimes a light foundation.
post #4 of 511/6/12 at 4:49pm
- Lets Talk any Makeup
MakeupTalk.com Top Picks
- Trend Alert: 3 Ways to Rock Emerald
- › GlossyBox - May 2013 16 seconds ago
- › Wantable - new quarterly subscription 1 minute ago
- › Sample Society June 2013 1 minute ago
- › Like it, love it, hate it, never tried it -food 3 minutes ago
- › Do you think I'll have a problem bringing my makeup, nail polish,... 4 minutes ago
- › What companies have you gotten samples from? 5 minutes ago
- › May 2013 Ipsy bag!!! (Spoilers) 5 minutes ago
- › Nail Problems, Need advice... 6 minutes ago
- › Chain Reaction 6 minutes ago
- › Word Association Game! 7 minutes ago
- › K-Palette 24 Hour Real Lasting Liquid Eyeliner by laguilar12
- › Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner, Carbon Black, 0.016... by Abacus
- › Ben Nye Luxury Powders - Banana 1.5oz by amandagreen
- › Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Haircolor, 6.3 Light Golden Brown by Cosmobella20
- › L'Oreal Feria Wild Ombre Hair Color, O60 Medium to Dark Brown by Cosmobella20
- › Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15 Sugar Plum Tinted Lip... by laguilar12
- › Ipsy... beauty by you by tgooberbutt
- › Benefit Erase Paste by onecheekychica
- › Benefit Boi-ing by onecheekychica
- › Be A Bombshell Blush - Sweet Cheeks by jessilng
- › The Lip Bar Contest by alyssaw
- › 3 Ways to Get a New Spring Look for Under $6 by thewendyyybird
- › The Truth About Tanning Beds by Director
- › Cream vs. Powered Eyeshadows by Director
- › How to Get a Fresh, Bright-Eyed Look by thewendyyybird
- › Join a Popular Subscriptions and Sampling Group! by Director
- › All About Hair Oil by thewendyyybird
- › The Dark Side of Trade Shows by zadidoll
- › 4 Nail Polish Collections for Summer 2013 by Dalylah
- › Buying Guide: 4 Neutral Eye Shadow Palettes... by Dalylah