What's your purpose for wearing makeup? How would you feel not wearing it for a while?
Related Forum Threads
- Spreading the love of makeup at hospitals! Last post on 3/7/14 at 8:16am in Makeup Talk
- Australian Beauty Blogs? Last post on 3/3/14 at 9:23pm in Makeup Talk
- Destash and Sell on eBay: Tips and Advice Last post on 3/1/14 at 7:58pm in Makeup Talk
- Rimmel London: eyes, lips, face Last post on 2/27/14 at 9:18am in Makeup Talk
- Looking for a new Korean source... Last post on 2/22/14 at 9:51am in Makeup Talk
How To Handle Days Where Makeup Just Won't Work For You
Last edited: 2/28/14
- Purse Hacks: Fixing Your Makeup When You Didn't Plan On ItLast edited: 12/2/13
- Decade in Makeup: The 70's.Last edited: 1/21/14
- Decade in Makeup: The 40's & 50's.Last edited: 1/1/14
- Makeup That Will Survive A ConcertLast edited: 2/28/14
The idea of this lip balm is fantastic. It's harder to lose than the traditional lip tube balms, which was one thing I absolutely loved. The smells were not overwhelming. What was a problem with me...
I bought this foundation because Benefit was doing a promotion for a free primer, which was a little baby size! I have combo/oily skin throughout most of the year but always get dry, flaky patches...
I think this face scrub is PERFECT for teens. This was the first have wash's I've bought when I was in high school, and I really enjoyed it. If you have sensitive skin, I do recommend that you...
I just bought this primer the other day for $20 at sephora for the full size. Mine is in a squeeze tube and not the actual bottle with the doe foot applicator. I like the tube better because I can...
I have used this product off and on for the last 2 years. I really like that the color on me is natural looking. It has good coverage. But its a bit too greasy (and I don't have oily skin). I would...
Lets Talk any Makeup
MakeupTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 511/4/12 at 6:40pm
To be honest, I would probably feel mostly okay not wearing makeup - I sometimes goes bare faced. (I'm actually wearing nothing today because I only had dance and didn't feel like messing around.)
At the same time, though, my normal look is definitely really natural. I usually only wear foundation, concealer, and mascara on a day to day basis. I add in eyeshadow and lip stuff went I want to go glam, but makeup is mostly to hide uneven skin.
I love experimenting, though, and I love building up eyeshadow and lip-product collections, though! I just never hit pan on anything....hence why I'm on a low-buy this month.post #3 of 511/4/12 at 8:36pm
The main reason I wear make-up and pretty much the only time I wear full makeup (including foundation) is for photo shoots. Day to day I tend to not wear make-up at all. When I am managing/hosting art events I will wear lipstick or tinted gloss, some eye-make-up (the amount varies), and then sometimes a light foundation.
post #4 of 511/6/12 at 4:49pm
- Lets Talk any Makeup
MakeupTalk.com Top Picks
- Purse Hacks: Fixing Your Makeup When You Didn't Plan On It
- › Dare To Be: Katy Perry from Dark Horse video 16 seconds ago
- › BIRCHBOX March 2014 - Spoilers 23 seconds ago
- › The Stitch Fix Thread! 13 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL LUSH THREAD!!!!!!!!!! 15 minutes ago
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: March 2014 (Discussion!) 15 minutes ago
- › Wantable Intimates Subscription 16 minutes ago
- › POP Beauty Plump Pout (discussion) 22 minutes ago
- › (Spoilers) Julep March 2014 27 minutes ago
- › Bonjour Jolie 28 minutes ago
- › Blush Mystery Beauty Box March 2014 39 minutes ago
- › EOS Organic Lip Balm Sphere-Summer Fruit by Rizzomorph
- › Benefit Cosmetics hello flawless oxygen wow! - IVORY by gingergirl12308
- › St Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub by alwaysrennie
- › Urban Decay Primer Potion by gingergirl12308
- › Benefit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous Lite 0.34 oz by award04
- › Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm, 3.7 ml / 0.12 oz by award04
- › Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser by BrierReviewer
- › NYX Cosmetics Extra Creamy Round Lipstick B52 by Kim Opal
- › Benefit They're Real! Mascara by JD Arias
- › Philosophy Purity made Simple by gingergirl12308
- › Discussion: Makeup Pet Peeves by Airi Magdalene
- › Beauty Quackery Throughout History by Airi Magdalene
- › Myths About Beauty And The Science to Dispel... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Handle Days Where Makeup Just... by Airi Magdalene
- › Makeup That Will Survive A Concert by Airi Magdalene
- › What's The Deal With Cheek Palettes? by Airi Magdalene
- › Are Premade Palettes Worth It? by Airi Magdalene
- › Nail Art Stuff on a Budget by Airi Magdalene
- › The No-Manicure Manicure by Airi Magdalene
- › Don't Get Duped By Skincare by Airi Magdalene