Where did they advertise the flat iron?
Recent Images In This Thread
Popular Group Discussions
May 2013 Ipsy bag!!! (Spoilers) 4621 posts | Last post on Today at 1:14 am
Related Forum Threads
- How To: Add trade link to your signature Last post on 5/1/13 at 11:53am in [How do I?] - User Profiles
- Josie Maran Argan Oil Last post on 2/11/13 at 1:33pm in Skin Care Talk
- Mirenesse Glam Boxes Last post on 12/11/12 at 8:07pm in Subscription & Sampling Programs
- Ipsy & Benefit they’re real! beyond mascara Last post on 12/23/12 at 9:29am in Makeup Talk
- Ipsy & Chella Defining Eyebrow Gel Last post on 1/29/13 at 9:05am in Makeup Talk
4 Ways to Avoid Subscription Scams
Edited on 1/24/13
- Join a Popular Subscriptions and Sampling Group!Edited on 5/4/13
- MakeupTalk Holiday Buying Guide (Subscription & Sample Programs)Edited on 11/6/12
- Guide to Subscription and Sampling ProgramsEdited on 4/12/13
I was hesitant to buy this eyeliner because my sister had her own and she told me it dried up after a month. However, I was determined to try it myself as she described it as the best eyeliner...
I had heard a lot about the Ben Nye range and particularly about the banana powder. I have been picking up hints and tips and finally I splurged and bought some. My problem is that I have a very...
OUTRAGEOUSLY AWESOME!! I can not say enough about this hair color. I had an epic disaster with Wild Ombre by Loreal. It turned my dark brown...
WORST. INVENTION. EVER. I purchased the Wild Ombre kit at a CVS this past Tuesday after deciding I wanted to try the trend out and change it up a little. Boy oh boy was I wrong. First...
I received this as a gift from Sephora and I wanted to use it as a lip balm that could give me a sheer wash of color, and could apply easily without a mirror. Because of my job, I have to keep my...
December 2012 Ipsy bag - Page 5post #121 of 120711/23/12 at 6:35pmpost #122 of 120711/23/12 at 6:42pmpost #123 of 120711/23/12 at 6:49pmpost #124 of 120711/23/12 at 6:56pmQuote:
Yeah, you need to log in to see it! This is under the search bar of my screen:And here's what it looks like when I'm logged in:post #125 of 120711/23/12 at 7:05pmpost #126 of 120711/23/12 at 7:31pmQuote:
For the Give a Gift, Get a Gift program, the gift sub and your sub must have different shipping addresses, and you can't "gift" it to yourself. From ipsy's help section on this program:Quote:post #127 of 120711/24/12 at 10:53ampost #128 of 120711/24/12 at 1:35pmpost #129 of 120711/24/12 at 4:54pmpost #130 of 120711/24/12 at 7:00pmQuote:
Welcome!! Loving all the color combos people are throwing out there!Quote:Originally Posted by JimmyJazz
I like the idea of hunter green and silver (Kinda like snow on the evergreen trees - the one of the few trees that stay green.)
I would LOVE to get something kinda minty (like a lip gloss/chap stick)
Maybe something fun for the hair (hair band or a jeweled barrette)
I am sure they already have everything set up and made up for awhile now though.
I'm curious how far they have the bag ideas set up until (like they have now to march figured out).
ooo hunter green and silver sounds pretty!Quote:Originally Posted by meaganola
YESYESYES on the stay-away-from-red-and-green-together thing. Christmas makes me tense because, well, not a Christian, but something just generally wintery is awesome. I would vote for blue, silver, or forest green. In my area, pretty much all of the plants lose color -- except the *huge* number of evergreen trees and shrubbery. During the rest of the year, there are tons of flowers in all colors, but in the winter, it's all green all the time. And blue and silver? The northern hemisphere has a *lot* of night during the winter (blue), and in places that get snow, everything is shiny white (silver since just plain old white is *boring*, not to mention a dirt/stain magnet). A nice pale champagne gold (something along the line of a cool-toned highlighter) would be nice, too, for a get-ready-for-New-Year's theme. I can actually see them going more for a New Year's theme than a Christmas theme specifically because of the religious slant of the latter.
Agreed, there are so many pretty winter color combos. I'm a Jew (technically speaking I'm really a cultural Jew, not very religious at all) but my mom is Jewish and dad is Catholic, so even though we don't go to church or anything, we still celebrate christmas! But red and green together ALWAYS (pretty much) looks christmasy, so it's not as useful during the rest of the year. I love that color combo right now, but it's not something I'll be able to use past Christmas! That said, it's officially after thanksgiving, so I can start playing Christmas music now!Quote:
Oh Rickys.. just another reason I miss living in Manhattan.
Don't be! Considering that ANYTHING could be in counterfit products, this is the kind of crap we have to know for our own health!post #131 of 120711/24/12 at 7:11pm
SO still no hints!? Wonder if they are keeping December hidden?!
I might be giving this as a gift!
My sub expires in January but zI'm not sure if I want to resub..
Don't get me wrong I think there awesome!
I'm just not sure if I can afford it. I haven't been buying makeup which is great but I haven't been working that much either :(
Well see at the end of December if I can do it cause I usually go broke from Xmas gifts lolpost #132 of 120711/24/12 at 7:26pmpost #133 of 120711/24/12 at 8:04pmpost #134 of 120711/24/12 at 8:12pmQuote:
They usually give hints around the beginning of the month, ship sometime around the 9th-15th and I hope this bag is awesome too!post #135 of 120711/26/12 at 7:41ampost #136 of 120711/26/12 at 8:20amQuote:Originally Posted by mjkdior713
Yay for December's bag! I'm excited and sad at the same time because I decided for my monthly subs December would be the last month. I love them but honestly, I just have too much stuff and I'm trying to downsize/save money with my upcoming move and wedding. I hope December's great!
I'm in the same exact boat!post #137 of 120711/26/12 at 8:44amDownsizing sounds good, but I'm unfortunately too weak to commit lol. I dropped one sub, but decided to pick up Ipsy... So I only cut out $10! I think I'll just do a 3 month trial with Ipsy and drop. I'm happy with November's bag, but not completely over the moon. If find myself using every single item over the next two months, I may stay. Chances are, I won't. But it makes for a fun run.. plus the bags every month are a cute touch.post #138 of 120711/26/12 at 10:42ampost #139 of 120711/26/12 at 10:45ampost #140 of 120711/26/12 at 2:11pmpost #141 of 120711/26/12 at 2:26pmQuote:
I'm sad to hear that =[
I never had a bag go missing, but I have had atleast 4 bags where I needed a replacement of something sent. Ipsy/Myglam was always very quick about it and very courteous.post #142 of 120711/26/12 at 4:01pmQuote:
They told me that I should try to send it to a more reliable address. Like I just moved to a brand new state, I don't have anywhere else I can send it lol. They also said if I dont receive this replacement then there is nothing they can do. :( Sux cause I really wanted that lipgloss and nail polishpost #143 of 120711/26/12 at 5:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by bakeitup
They told me that I should try to send it to a more reliable address. Like I just moved to a brand new state, I don't have anywhere else I can send it lol. They also said if I dont receive this replacement then there is nothing they can do. :( Sux cause I really wanted that lipgloss and nail polish
If you don't get it, I will tote send you the nail polish.post #144 of 120711/26/12 at 5:33pmQuote:
Give it another day or two! My bag this month sat in my town for a few days and came late. There's still hope!post #145 of 120711/26/12 at 6:24pmpost #146 of 120711/27/12 at 6:32ampost #147 of 120711/27/12 at 6:43amQuote:
The bags are different every month. We've had vinyl, glitter (VERY messy!), mesh, satin, and whatever that material is from the Nov. bags, not sure what it's called, canvas, cloth.post #148 of 120711/27/12 at 7:26am
There is totally something you can do. You can contact your credit card company about a refund.Quote:Originally Posted by bakeitup
They told me that I should try to send it to a more reliable address. Like I just moved to a brand new state, I don't have anywhere else I can send it lol. They also said if I dont receive this replacement then there is nothing they can do. :( Sux cause I really wanted that lipgloss and nail polishpost #149 of 120711/27/12 at 12:24pmpost #150 of 120711/27/12 at 12:35pm
- Join a Popular Subscriptions and Sampling Group!
- › Have You Heard Of Argan Oil? 4 minutes ago
- › What comes to mind.... 14 minutes ago
- › May 2013 Ipsy bag!!! (Spoilers) 21 minutes ago
- › Birchbox June 2013 26 minutes ago
- › Pacifica + Ipsy May 2013 - Deals, codes, and hauls! 26 minutes ago
- › The Or Game 29 minutes ago
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: June 2013 discussion 33 minutes ago
- › Makeup/Beauty Brand Pronunciations 40 minutes ago
- › What's your beauty signature? 42 minutes ago
- › The top 5 beauty products you can't live without. 44 minutes ago
- › Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner, Carbon Black, 0.016... by Abacus
- › Ben Nye Luxury Powders - Banana 1.5oz by amandagreen
- › Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Haircolor, 6.3 Light Golden Brown by Cosmobella20
- › L'Oreal Feria Wild Ombre Hair Color, O60 Medium to Dark Brown by Cosmobella20
- › Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15 Sugar Plum Tinted Lip... by laguilar12
- › Ipsy... beauty by you by tgooberbutt
- › Benefit Erase Paste by onecheekychica
- › Benefit Boi-ing by onecheekychica
- › Be A Bombshell Blush - Sweet Cheeks by jessilng
- › L'Oreal Sublime Bronze by jessilng
- › The Lip Bar Contest by alyssaw
- › 3 Ways to Get a New Spring Look for Under $6 by thewendyyybird
- › The Truth About Tanning Beds by Director
- › Cream vs. Powered Eyeshadows by Director
- › How to Get a Fresh, Bright-Eyed Look by thewendyyybird
- › Join a Popular Subscriptions and Sampling Group! by Director
- › All About Hair Oil by thewendyyybird
- › The Dark Side of Trade Shows by zadidoll
- › 4 Nail Polish Collections for Summer 2013 by Dalylah
- › Buying Guide: 4 Neutral Eye Shadow Palettes... by Dalylah