Where did they advertise the flat iron?
Recent Images In This Thread
Popular Group Discussions
Ipsy Glam Bag: December 2013 discussion (SPOILERS!) 674 posts | Last post on Today at 3:43 pm
Related Forum Threads
- How To: Add trade link to your signature Last post on 5/1/13 at 11:53am in [How do I?] - User Profiles
- Josie Maran Argan Oil Last post on 11/6/13 at 2:12pm in Skin Care Talk
- Mirenesse Glam Boxes Last post on 9/18/13 at 6:34pm in Subscription & Sampling Programs
- Ipsy & Benefit they’re real! beyond mascara Last post on 12/23/12 at 9:29am in Makeup Talk
- Ipsy & Chella Defining Eyebrow Gel Last post on 1/29/13 at 9:05am in Makeup Talk
4 Ways to Avoid Subscription Scams
Last edited: 1/24/13
- Join a Popular Subscriptions and Sampling Group!Last edited: 11/7/13
- MakeupTalk Holiday Buying Guide (Subscription & Sample Programs)Last edited: 11/6/12
- Guide to Subscription and Sampling ProgramsLast edited: 4/12/13
This palette is exactly what is claims to be. "Basics" you need it. I use it almost every day at least as a base for more dramatic eyes, or by itself if i want a very natural look. I also sometimes...
Love this brush, sooo soft, never sheds, easy to clean, and it's great not just for powder but for liquid foundation too. It's the best, gives airbrush finish. I used to use MAC #190 on occasion,...
LOVEEEE this product! It's just so gorgeous! My shade is in "Mocha" and oh my goodness. I feel like it would work with an array of skintones, from fair to an olive skin tone, I'm not sure about it...
Say "Oriental" in a conversation about perfume and one is likely to think Opium or Cinnabar, often with a mental image of Thelma from "Mama's Family" in her support stockings and Sunday dress, at...
This product was pretty orange for me. I blended tons but color was still to dark in a bronze tone.
December 2012 Ipsy bag - Page 5post #121 of 120711/23/12 at 6:35pmpost #122 of 120711/23/12 at 6:42pmpost #123 of 120711/23/12 at 6:49pmpost #124 of 120711/23/12 at 6:56pmQuote:
Yeah, you need to log in to see it! This is under the search bar of my screen:And here's what it looks like when I'm logged in:post #125 of 120711/23/12 at 7:05pmpost #126 of 120711/23/12 at 7:31pmQuote:
For the Give a Gift, Get a Gift program, the gift sub and your sub must have different shipping addresses, and you can't "gift" it to yourself. From ipsy's help section on this program:Quote:post #127 of 120711/24/12 at 10:53ampost #128 of 120711/24/12 at 1:35pmpost #129 of 120711/24/12 at 4:54pmpost #130 of 120711/24/12 at 7:00pmQuote:
Welcome!! Loving all the color combos people are throwing out there!Quote:Originally Posted by JimmyJazz
I like the idea of hunter green and silver (Kinda like snow on the evergreen trees - the one of the few trees that stay green.)
I would LOVE to get something kinda minty (like a lip gloss/chap stick)
Maybe something fun for the hair (hair band or a jeweled barrette)
I am sure they already have everything set up and made up for awhile now though.
I'm curious how far they have the bag ideas set up until (like they have now to march figured out).
ooo hunter green and silver sounds pretty!Quote:Originally Posted by meaganola
YESYESYES on the stay-away-from-red-and-green-together thing. Christmas makes me tense because, well, not a Christian, but something just generally wintery is awesome. I would vote for blue, silver, or forest green. In my area, pretty much all of the plants lose color -- except the *huge* number of evergreen trees and shrubbery. During the rest of the year, there are tons of flowers in all colors, but in the winter, it's all green all the time. And blue and silver? The northern hemisphere has a *lot* of night during the winter (blue), and in places that get snow, everything is shiny white (silver since just plain old white is *boring*, not to mention a dirt/stain magnet). A nice pale champagne gold (something along the line of a cool-toned highlighter) would be nice, too, for a get-ready-for-New-Year's theme. I can actually see them going more for a New Year's theme than a Christmas theme specifically because of the religious slant of the latter.
Agreed, there are so many pretty winter color combos. I'm a Jew (technically speaking I'm really a cultural Jew, not very religious at all) but my mom is Jewish and dad is Catholic, so even though we don't go to church or anything, we still celebrate christmas! But red and green together ALWAYS (pretty much) looks christmasy, so it's not as useful during the rest of the year. I love that color combo right now, but it's not something I'll be able to use past Christmas! That said, it's officially after thanksgiving, so I can start playing Christmas music now!Quote:
Oh Rickys.. just another reason I miss living in Manhattan.
Don't be! Considering that ANYTHING could be in counterfit products, this is the kind of crap we have to know for our own health!post #131 of 120711/24/12 at 7:11pm
SO still no hints!? Wonder if they are keeping December hidden?!
I might be giving this as a gift!
My sub expires in January but zI'm not sure if I want to resub..
Don't get me wrong I think there awesome!
I'm just not sure if I can afford it. I haven't been buying makeup which is great but I haven't been working that much either :(
Well see at the end of December if I can do it cause I usually go broke from Xmas gifts lolpost #132 of 120711/24/12 at 7:26pmpost #133 of 120711/24/12 at 8:04pmpost #134 of 120711/24/12 at 8:12pmQuote:
They usually give hints around the beginning of the month, ship sometime around the 9th-15th and I hope this bag is awesome too!post #135 of 120711/26/12 at 7:41ampost #136 of 120711/26/12 at 8:20amQuote:Originally Posted by mjkdior713
Yay for December's bag! I'm excited and sad at the same time because I decided for my monthly subs December would be the last month. I love them but honestly, I just have too much stuff and I'm trying to downsize/save money with my upcoming move and wedding. I hope December's great!
I'm in the same exact boat!post #137 of 120711/26/12 at 8:44amDownsizing sounds good, but I'm unfortunately too weak to commit lol. I dropped one sub, but decided to pick up Ipsy... So I only cut out $10! I think I'll just do a 3 month trial with Ipsy and drop. I'm happy with November's bag, but not completely over the moon. If find myself using every single item over the next two months, I may stay. Chances are, I won't. But it makes for a fun run.. plus the bags every month are a cute touch.post #138 of 120711/26/12 at 10:42ampost #139 of 120711/26/12 at 10:45ampost #140 of 120711/26/12 at 2:11pmpost #141 of 120711/26/12 at 2:26pmQuote:
I'm sad to hear that =[
I never had a bag go missing, but I have had atleast 4 bags where I needed a replacement of something sent. Ipsy/Myglam was always very quick about it and very courteous.post #142 of 120711/26/12 at 4:01pmQuote:
They told me that I should try to send it to a more reliable address. Like I just moved to a brand new state, I don't have anywhere else I can send it lol. They also said if I dont receive this replacement then there is nothing they can do. :( Sux cause I really wanted that lipgloss and nail polishpost #143 of 120711/26/12 at 5:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by bakeitup
They told me that I should try to send it to a more reliable address. Like I just moved to a brand new state, I don't have anywhere else I can send it lol. They also said if I dont receive this replacement then there is nothing they can do. :( Sux cause I really wanted that lipgloss and nail polish
If you don't get it, I will tote send you the nail polish.post #144 of 120711/26/12 at 5:33pmQuote:
Give it another day or two! My bag this month sat in my town for a few days and came late. There's still hope!post #145 of 120711/26/12 at 6:24pmpost #146 of 120711/27/12 at 6:32ampost #147 of 120711/27/12 at 6:43amQuote:
The bags are different every month. We've had vinyl, glitter (VERY messy!), mesh, satin, and whatever that material is from the Nov. bags, not sure what it's called, canvas, cloth.post #148 of 120711/27/12 at 7:26am
There is totally something you can do. You can contact your credit card company about a refund.Quote:Originally Posted by bakeitup
They told me that I should try to send it to a more reliable address. Like I just moved to a brand new state, I don't have anywhere else I can send it lol. They also said if I dont receive this replacement then there is nothing they can do. :( Sux cause I really wanted that lipgloss and nail polishpost #149 of 120711/27/12 at 12:24pmpost #150 of 120711/27/12 at 12:35pm
- Join a Popular Subscriptions and Sampling Group!
- › Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals 2013 1 minute ago
- › Nail Polish you're wearing right now? 4 minutes ago
- › (Spoilers) Julep December 2013 4 minutes ago
- › Blush Mystery Beauty Box December 2013 4 minutes ago
- › Allure Winter Beauty Box 2013 5 minutes ago
- › *Spoilers* December 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box 6 minutes ago
- › [SPOILERS] Secret Santa 2013 Presents Revealed! 7 minutes ago
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: December 2013 discussion (SPOILERS!) 9 minutes ago
- › Wantable Intimates Subscription 11 minutes ago
- › L'Oreal Test Panel - Who's Getting What, and How Is It?! 21 minutes ago
- › Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette by jellybeanjean
- › E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush by serenity77
- › NYX Powder Blush by ninalee
- › Les Nereides Oriental Lumpur Eau de Toilette by Bflopolska
- › Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm, 3.7 ml / 0.12 oz by numbersmom
- › Sephora Favorites Lip Service Lip Sampler Blockbuster by Hayden Gabba
- › Brazilian Peel Brazilian Peel™ 4 Applications by GlamBabe
- › Glossbox USA by GlamBabe
- › Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara by GlamBabe
- › Birchbox Women by Horrorbeauty
- › Purse Hacks: Fixing Your Makeup When You... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Build Your Own Custom Palette by Airi Magdalene
- › 5 Tips For Getting That Professional Look by kellyackles
- › Naked 3: The Palette You've Been Waiting... by Airi Magdalene
- › The Debate: Foundation or Eyeshadow First? by Airi Magdalene
- › The Debate: Foundation or Concealer First? by Airi Magdalene
- › Coordinating Your Makeup With Your Accessories by Airi Magdalene
- › If You Don't Do "Face of the... by Airi Magdalene
- › How to create wonderful eyebrows by elyseadel
- › Christmas Shopping For Your Female Spouse by Airi Magdalene