or Connect
MakeupTalk.com › Groups › Ipsy Subscribers › Discussions › December 2012 Ipsy bag

December 2012 Ipsy bag - Page 6

post #151 of 1207

I caved and signed up for Ipsy. December will be my first bag. In the past 3 months I've gone from "What's a subscription bag?" to having Birchbox, Glossybox, Test Tube, and now Ipsy. :) Only had one box/bag of each so far (except Ipsy of course) and deciding which ones to keep and which to cancel. :)

post #152 of 1207
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyNoemy View Post

Michelle was showing off a lot of oxblood accessories on her instagram this month, she said it was the trendy color (November's gloss)

i wouldn't mind an oxblood colored bag.

YES. That would be awesome.  Can't wait to see what Santa's putting in the bags! santa.gif

post #153 of 1207

What I'm hoping to NOT recieve this month is any kind of hair oil.   I do like the Couture Colour oil we recieved in the October bag, and I do use it on occasion, but I love my Orofluido and have no intention of changing to anything else.  Also, like everyone else that subscribes to other sample services, I have recieved quite a few other hair oils in recent months.  Other items I wouldnt mind not getting for a few months is lip gloss and mascara.  I love the berry colored Moxie gloss from the November Ipsy but I dont need any more for a while!

 

What I would love to recieve and have my fingers crossed for is another Meet Matt shade of eyeshadow.  I loved both the Matt Batali from last month and The Balm's Mary-Lou Manizer I recieved from Birchbox a couple of months ago, so anything along that line would be fantastic for me.  I would also like is a face cream or eye cream.  I can never have enough skincare items to try!

post #154 of 1207
I agree on the balm eye shadows.. more please! I also would love to see a blush! I'm a sucker for blush : )
post #155 of 1207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Pangborn View Post

I caved and signed up for Ipsy. December will be my first bag. In the past 3 months I've gone from "What's a subscription bag?" to having Birchbox, Glossybox, Test Tube, and now Ipsy. :) Only had one box/bag of each so far (except Ipsy of course) and deciding which ones to keep and which to cancel. :)

 

Haha. Yeah, getting little luxuries in the mail every month is so fun! Ipsy is a great addition (for all the makeup you wouldn't get in other subscriptions)!

post #156 of 1207

Finally got my bag. LOVE IT ALL. Except the eyeliner. It was a little dry. 

Hurry up December first!!! I'm hoping its something grand for the holidays, hopefully not red and green though. 

The silver and blue sounds like a dream to me. 

post #157 of 1207
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakeitup View Post

Finally got my bag. LOVE IT ALL. Except the eyeliner. It was a little dry. 

Hurry up December first!!! I'm hoping its something grand for the holidays, hopefully not red and green though. 

The silver and blue sounds like a dream to me. 

 

Yay! I'm glad you finally got your bag!

post #158 of 1207

I was looking at this picture and is that bag one they've sent out before? If not, is it possible it's the December design? It kind of looks silver-ish with a deep red lining. Pretty. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post

 

 

1000

post #159 of 1207

Im in the same boat in this past month I signed up for Birchbox, Ipsy, Julep, Glossybox (the German one) and signed up my hubby for Glossybox man. Im thinking about little black bag too, they're so many to choose from and I kinda want them all. So far only Julep came in the mail still waiting for BB & Ipsy since I was supposed to get their november boxes.

post #160 of 1207

I want spoilers already.

post #161 of 1207

Well, if it is anything like the last few bags, it will be awesome.  If it is better, then I'll be OVER THE MOON.  I love my little goodies every month from ipsy.  :D  

post #162 of 1207
This is probably going to be my last month because I have too many samples right now. I hope it's a good one!
post #163 of 1207

>.< I want to know!! They dropped a single spoiler on the 24th last month... It's the 28th! think we deserve one by now!

post #164 of 1207
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC327 View Post

Im in the same boat in this past month I signed up for Birchbox, Ipsy, Julep, Glossybox (the German one) and signed up my hubby for Glossybox man. Im thinking about little black bag too, they're so many to choose from and I kinda want them all. So far only Julep came in the mail still waiting for BB & Ipsy since I was supposed to get their november boxes.

What's glossybox for men- is it glossybox USA?? I tried to find it but have been unsuccessful. Sounds fun for my hubby!! I like to think I'm doing something nice by buying him these boxes but I totally raid them when they come in...lol! It's like the story line of Homer Simpson buying Marge a bowling ball for her birthday..biggrin.gif
post #165 of 1207

If even the first spoiler is good, i'm signing up for a second box, lol.

post #166 of 1207

I too am foaming at the mouth for spoilers! 

post #167 of 1207
I'm so excited for my first bag!!!!!! Come on! Give me a little peek!
post #168 of 1207

I keep coming back to see for some spoilers!

post #169 of 1207
Quote:
Originally Posted by diana16 View Post

I keep coming back to see for some spoilers!

 

Hahaha. Me too! I can't believe it's already almost December!

post #170 of 1207

I really wanna see some more lipsticks. Anything to do with my lips I dig. I'm kinda of very a lip balm hoarder lol. But I still love to try new colors. 

In the same sense, I can never have too many eye colors to try. 

post #171 of 1207
I am more an eye person. I work with animals so dog fur in my lipstick is just not fun. smile.gif I'd love some shadow, or blush. Maybe a mascara I haven't tried. I'm new to ipsy so my first bag could have anything and I'd be happy I'm sure.
post #172 of 1207

In Michelle's new video she showed a lot of benefit stuff and some philosophy  too. I hope to god that we don't get lotion or shower gel..or worse...bath salts icon_puke_r.gif. I have sooooooo much of those things and most are travel sizes from gifts and such

post #173 of 1207
Agreed. I want makeup!
post #174 of 1207
I am hoping they change up the bag itself a little. Maybe a little different shape? So far I like your silver bag OR oxblood bag ideas but not both on the same bag, LOL.
post #175 of 1207

Has anyone gotten blush in a sub?  

 

I agree totally on eyeshadow and lipsticks.  

post #176 of 1207

I love that idea! Maybe, throwing it out there....But a glam box, like a set or something i don't know? lol. Like a palette! Haha couldn't remember the name. icon_lol.gif

post #177 of 1207
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyJazz View Post

Has anyone gotten blush in a sub?  

 

I agree totally on eyeshadow and lipsticks.  


I've gotten blush in subs before, but I don't think I've gotten any in Ipsy. :/

post #178 of 1207
I'd be happy with benefit or Philosophy! A holiday scented 3 in 1 and a benefit blush mini...
post #179 of 1207
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLindaJean View Post

I'd be happy with benefit or Philosophy! A holiday scented 3 in 1 and a benefit blush mini...

 

A Benefit makeup product would be so awesome!

post #180 of 1207
Thread Starter 
If we read back I think someone said they knew spoilers or something like that
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Ipsy Subscribers
MakeupTalk.com › Groups › Ipsy Subscribers › Discussions › December 2012 Ipsy bag