or Connect
MakeupTalk.com › Groups › Ipsy Subscribers › Discussions › December 2012 Ipsy bag

December 2012 Ipsy bag - Page 12

post #331 of 1207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitz91 View Post

Another sneak peak!

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Am I the only one who has no idea what this is!? hahahah

post #332 of 1207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitz91 View Post

Another sneak peak!

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

So excited!



Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

I think since their sneak peek says "The highlight of your holiday is coming." we are going to be getting the Mai Couture Highlighting Papier - http://www.maicouture.com/highlighter-papier

post #333 of 1207
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilyyygloria View Post

Its highlighter papier from Mai Couture. Here's the link: http://www.maicouture.com/highlighter-papier/ 

Didn't Michelle use this during the "follow me to work" video?


Edited by JimmyJazz - 12/3/12 at 8:24am
post #334 of 1207

It does seem like they're using  different products by the same brands featured in last December's bag! :D

 

So maybe there is still a Tarte product to come? I hope I hope I hope!

post #335 of 1207
Quote:
Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld View Post

So maybe there is still a Tarte product to come? I hope I hope I hope!

 

yey.gif yes!!!!

post #336 of 1207

Hopefully everyone get the same one!

Last year it was between blush paper and oil control sheets, I ended up getting the oil ones and I would have rather had the blush paper.

post #337 of 1207
Quote:
Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld View Post

It does seem like they're using  different products by the same brands featured in last December's bag! biggrin.gif

So maybe there is still a Tarte product to come? I hope I hope I hope!

I'd LOVE Tarte:rolleyes:
post #338 of 1207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidentite View Post

I have a serious love/hate relationship with this bag, I have signed up and cancelled about 4 times now.  This makes me want to sign up again :/

 

Also, are they trying to do a repeat of the December launch bag??


it really seems like it, pretty much everything is a copy of last December..

post #339 of 1207

Total throw back to their original bag!  So far, this is what I am most excited about (sneak peek #3).  I've been subscribed since January so I missed this product last December.

post #340 of 1207

For everyone super excited about the latest item, are they better than using a regular highlighter like the Betty Lou-manizer? I feel like they'd be kind of sloppy.

post #341 of 1207
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlwithclass View Post

So excited!



Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

I think since their sneak peek says "The highlight of your holiday is coming." we are going to be getting the Mai Couture Highlighting Papier - http://www.maicouture.com/highlighter-papier

Fun!

post #342 of 1207

I wonder if it's going to be a full size or just a sample... for those that have subscribed from the very beginning, did you receive the full size last Dec? And what kind of Tarte product did you get? I'm guessing it will be a lip item... seems that one is sent every month, and there hasn't been one in the sneak peeks yet.

 

So happy for the awesomeness of the bag this month!

 

Oh and in other news... Princess Katherine is pregnant!  The poor thing is in the hospital with morning sickness so bad she has to get "supplemental nutrition". Yikes! But yay for her and William! (Yeah, total angliophile... but they're a cute couple!)

post #343 of 1207
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicalmom View Post

I wonder if it's going to be a full size or just a sample... for those that have subscribed from the very beginning, did you receive the full size last Dec? And what kind of Tarte product did you get? I'm guessing it will be a lip item... seems that one is sent every month, and there hasn't been one in the sneak peeks yet.

 

So happy for the awesomeness of the bag this month!

 

Oh and in other news... Princess Katherine is pregnant!  The poor thing is in the hospital with morning sickness so bad she has to get "supplemental nutrition". Yikes! But yay for her and William! (Yeah, total angliophile... but they're a cute couple!)


Last time the papers were full size.

 

Tarte's item in Dec 2011 bag was the mascara as a deluxe sample.

post #344 of 1207

I'm hoping for a Tarte product.

post #345 of 1207
Not sure I will enjoy #3 but will make a great trade item. I'd love something from Tarte. Fingers crossed!
post #346 of 1207

i vote for more tarte! I LOVE everything I've tried from them and would love more :)

post #347 of 1207

If spoiler no. 3 really is full size that will be an AMAZING value!!!!  That would put the bag in the $40 range with just the three products so far!  Ahhhhhh so excited!

post #348 of 1207
It would be great to get Tarte Amazonian clay lipstick. I swatched some in sephora yesterday and they looked nice on my hand. That would be a nice treat! Hopefully wearable colors though and not dark brown. :/
post #349 of 1207

I think any lip item would be up for trade from me. I'm just not a lipstick person. I like VERY sheer, balmy types (think Loreal Color Riche Balm)

post #350 of 1207
Quote:
Originally Posted by parisnicole1989 View Post

It would be great to get Tarte Amazonian clay lipstick. I swatched some in sephora yesterday and they looked nice on my hand. That would be a nice treat! Hopefully wearable colors though and not dark brown. :/

 I would love another lipsurgence:!

post #351 of 1207

One of these days I won't peek. Today just isn't that day. LOL

post #352 of 1207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Pangborn View Post

Not sure I will enjoy #3 but will make a great trade item. I'd love something from Tarte. Fingers crossed!

Same. I want a blush man! I know Tarte makes amazing ones. Uggg. 

post #353 of 1207

I'm really excited abut this bag, I love how they are showcasing the brands that were there from the start.  I wish that BB would have done a "best of" box for their 2 year anniversary and showcase some of the best/favorite brands from the past 2 years.

post #354 of 1207

December 2011 bag.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

1000

 

 

 

 

 

post #355 of 1207

Regarding the Sneak Peek 3, I'll put my comments in a spoiler tag.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

The Mai Couture product last year actually was two products. The 2011 December bag contents:

 

  1. Salicylic Acid Blemish Control Blotting Paper by Mai Couture ($20)
    OR Blush Paipers by Mai Couture ($17.50)
  2. Soft Matte Lip Cream by NYX ($6.50)
  3. Eyeshadow Primer Potion by Urban Decay ($9)
  4. Sin Eyeshadow by Urban Decay ($17)
  5. Lights, Camera, Lashes by Tarte (deluxe size)

 

In my bag I got the blemish control paper but did get the blush paipers from Ipsy when I visited them. And yes, both were full size. I've used papers from each only a couple of times on my travels and it's fine but honestly I wouldn't pay that much for blemish control OR blush papers. The only good thing was I can take these on travel without problems.

post #356 of 1207
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyNoemy View Post

December 2011 bag.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

1000

 

 

 

 

 


So if the first bag is going to be a guide as to what we're getting this month, should we be expecting one more eye product and a lip product? One more UD item and a Tarte item? I would love a Tarte lip item!

post #357 of 1207
I definitely did not get a full size pack of blush papers. I got two of them in a little plastic baggy. Not sure if they just ran out of the full size ones because they didn't properly estimate demand, but mine was in no way full size. Just FYI for people who didn't get the first bag. Hopefully they won't pull that same trick this year.
post #358 of 1207
Quote:
Originally Posted by parisnicole1989 View Post

I definitely did not get a full size pack of blush papers. I got two of them in a little plastic baggy. Not sure if they just ran out of the full size ones because they didn't properly estimate demand, but mine was in no way full size. Just FYI for people who didn't get the first bag. Hopefully they won't pull that same trick this year.

Out of curiosity - was it like a sealed up baggy or like a ziploc.  I feel weird about unknown hands touching something that is going on my face.

 

Did any of you other ladies just get a baggy?

post #359 of 1207
Quote:
Originally Posted by parisnicole1989 View Post

I definitely did not get a full size pack of blush papers. I got two of them in a little plastic baggy. Not sure if they just ran out of the full size ones because they didn't properly estimate demand, but mine was in no way full size. Just FYI for people who didn't get the first bag. Hopefully they won't pull that same trick this year.

I recieved Mai Couture papers in my Glymm Box (Canada) this spring and we also got two sheets in a plastic baggie.  Very disappointing sample size.  I don't expect a full size product but 5-10 sheets is a more appropriate sample size.

post #360 of 1207

I'm excited about this bag - it seems great (and it certainly is looking better then BB this month [again])

  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Ipsy Subscribers
MakeupTalk.com › Groups › Ipsy Subscribers › Discussions › December 2012 Ipsy bag