Depends on how many variations they have this month... sometimes it seems like the boxes only have 5 different items, sometimes it seems like there's 6-8 and you get 5 of those from a draw. But GB doesn't have as many variations as BB in general, when they do.
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemDenise Richards Volume Extend by Cristophe Volume Extend Finishing Spray, 10 Ouncetagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemECRU New York Acacia Protein Oil, 1.7 fl. oz.tagged by System, 1/6/13
- brandGlossyboxtagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemHeartland Fragrance Company White Ginger 30 oz Epsom Bath Salttagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemIssey Miyake Pleats Please Perfume for Women. Eau De Toilette 3.3 Oz / 100 Mltagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemmark Lipclick Luxe Lipstick in Petaltagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemModelCo LIP DUO Lipstick & Shine Ultra Lip Glosstagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemOC Eight Professional Mattifying Gel 1.6 oztagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemOscar Blandi Pronto Dry Styling Heat Protect Spray 4 oztagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemOscar Blandi Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray, 5 Ouncetagged by System, 1/6/13More
- itemWella Professionals Velvet Amplifier 1.88 oz / 53.4 g Style Primer Serum Booststagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemZoya Nail Polish .5 fl oz, Electratagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemZoya Nail Polish .5 fl oz, Stormtagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemZoya Nail Polish Zivtagged by System, 1/6/13
Popular Group Discussions
Related Forum Threads
- Glossybox & Zoya Storm, Ziv and Electra Last post on 1/7/13 at 7:18am in Nail Talk
- Glossybox & Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier Last post on 1/5/13 at 2:26pm in Hair Care Talk
- Glossybox & OC8 Professional Mattifying Gel Last post on 1/5/13 at 2:19pm in Makeup Talk
- Glossybox & Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Heat Protect Spray Last post on 1/5/13 at 2:10pm in Hair Care Talk
- Glossybox & ModelCo LIP DUO Lipstick & Shine Ultra Lip Gloss (Glossybox Exclusive) Last post on 1/5/13 at 2:02pm in Makeup Talk
Last edited: 2/11/14
- Hair Tutorial Gone Wrong? 3 Ways to Avoid Burning Your Hair OffLast edited: 2/26/13
- 4 Ways to Avoid Subscription ScamsLast edited: 1/24/13
- MakeupTalk Holiday Buying Guide (Subscription & Sample Programs)Last edited: 11/6/12
The idea of this lip balm is fantastic. It's harder to lose than the traditional lip tube balms, which was one thing I absolutely loved. The smells were not overwhelming. What was a problem with me...
I bought this foundation because Benefit was doing a promotion for a free primer, which was a little baby size! I have combo/oily skin throughout most of the year but always get dry, flaky patches...
I think this face scrub is PERFECT for teens. This was the first have wash's I've bought when I was in high school, and I really enjoyed it. If you have sensitive skin, I do recommend that you...
I just bought this primer the other day for $20 at sephora for the full size. Mine is in a squeeze tube and not the actual bottle with the doe foot applicator. I like the tube better because I can...
I have used this product off and on for the last 2 years. I really like that the color on me is natural looking. It has good coverage. But its a bit too greasy (and I don't have oily skin). I would...
Glossybox December 2012 - Page 6post #151 of 95412/8/12 at 9:47pm
Beauty Gear mentioned in this thread:post #152 of 95412/8/12 at 9:50pmpost #153 of 95412/8/12 at 11:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by mellee
(I posted this in it's own thread in Sales but figured I'd put the same post here, since it was a GB item a few months ago:)
I was jealous and sad when they gave these in Glossybox and I wasn't a member =( so I signed up for their mailing list. There is $6 shipping, and tax in Missouri. I'm not in Missouri, so four of them came to $28.40. They also have a "Gentleman's Choice" scent, which is always nice to see as an option!
so glad you posted this, i tottally took advantage of it. i really loved my loofa!post #154 of 95412/9/12 at 12:08pmQuote:
Wow am I glad to hear someone liked it!!! I bought two for me and two for gifts and was afraid they'd be horrid, now that everyone's been saying they're way too rough! =)post #155 of 95412/9/12 at 12:47pmQuote:
i actually really liked mine too! it is too rough for me to use on my whole body, but i think it's great for my legs and feet, which is where i need the most exfoliation. if it weren't a $30 minimum i would definitely make use of that code!post #156 of 95412/9/12 at 2:10pmThis will be my first month with GB and I'm pretty stoked about seeing what's inside. At $21 a month though it might be my only box I sort of became a box addict late last month and this is the priciest one I've signed up for.
Has everyone here been pretty pleased with what they've received in previous boxes? Should I hit that cancel button now before next month?post #157 of 95412/9/12 at 2:47pmpost #158 of 95412/9/12 at 5:29pmpost #159 of 95412/9/12 at 5:31pmQuote:November was my first box, and honestly I wasn't that excited for $21. I read lots of people say it wasn't a great box... So I am giving them one last shot for December. I may have just joined on an off month.Originally Posted by Beeyutifull
This will be my first month with GB and I'm pretty stoked about seeing what's inside. At $21 a month though it might be my only box I sort of became a box addict late last month and this is the priciest one I've signed up for.
Has everyone here been pretty pleased with what they've received in previous boxes? Should I hit that cancel button now before next month?post #160 of 95412/9/12 at 5:35pmpost #161 of 95412/9/12 at 5:40pmpost #162 of 95412/9/12 at 5:41pmQuote:
Yay - lots of votes for now! I ordered hubby a Gentlemen's Choice, got my mum and myself each a lavender, and a blood orange for me. =) I'm really looking forward to trying them!post #163 of 95412/9/12 at 6:23pmpost #164 of 95412/9/12 at 6:26pmpost #165 of 95412/9/12 at 6:38pmpost #166 of 95412/9/12 at 6:43pmQuote:
I have the regular new beauty version. It's mostly skin care. I got the fall tube and it had a CellCeuticals tinted SPF (wear this DAILY... love!!) YonKa night cream, Olay Deep Wrinkle, Dr Brandt eye cream deluxe sample, Philosophy face cream deluxe sample, a sample of bath salts, and It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye concealer deluxe sample size. I think that was all... but it is less than $40 for 3 months... I think it's about $13 a month when you split it up and think of it that way. I didn't love every product... but a couple I use every single day... and those alone add up to $100. I'd have NEVER purchased that tinted SPF but it's replaced my sephora tinted moisturizer. I also use the Olay daily as a preventative... I saw that at CVS the other day and it costs more than I paid for the entire tube. OH and I forgot it also had a deluxe sized Moraccainoil hair mask. It was worth WAYYYYY more than I paid. I can't wait for the next tube this winter. If you like trying skincare I say sign up.post #167 of 95412/9/12 at 6:52pmWow that might definitely be worth it. I am looking for skincare items. I have pretty sensitive skin so will need more larger size samples to really be able to give them a shot to see if they're right for my skin. Tired of dropping tons of money on full size products that just don't work!post #168 of 95412/9/12 at 7:10pmpost #169 of 95412/9/12 at 7:16pmpost #170 of 95412/9/12 at 7:19pmpost #171 of 95412/9/12 at 8:53pmpost #172 of 95412/10/12 at 8:50ampost #173 of 95412/10/12 at 12:37pmpost #174 of 95412/10/12 at 12:44pmpost #175 of 95412/10/12 at 2:46pmpost #176 of 95412/10/12 at 2:56pmpost #177 of 95412/10/12 at 3:17pmpost #178 of 95412/10/12 at 3:38pm
I guess I am getting two December boxes - one gift and one subscription. I could have sworn I cancelled it, but I have no confirmation email. Either I forgot or GB screwed up - both are quite likely.
Do you guys think I should wait until after I get my box(es) to cancel, or is it safe to cancel now? I don't want to risk not getting both boxes since I've already paid for them.post #179 of 95412/10/12 at 5:46pm
- Glossybox December 2012
- Hair Tutorial Gone Wrong? 3 Ways to Avoid Burning Your Hair Off
- › (Spoilers) Julep March 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Popsugar 2014 Swaps and Trades 4 minutes ago
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: March 2014 (Discussion!) 12 minutes ago
- › Sample Society March 2014 27 minutes ago
- › Glossybox February 2014 (SPOILERS!) 27 minutes ago
- › Most recent purchases? 29 minutes ago
- › BIRCHBOX March 2014 - Spoilers 31 minutes ago
- › Nail Polish you're wearing right now? 35 minutes ago
- › Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals! 36 minutes ago
- › Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service 51 minutes ago
- › EOS Organic Lip Balm Sphere-Summer Fruit by Rizzomorph
- › Benefit Cosmetics hello flawless oxygen wow! - IVORY by gingergirl12308
- › St Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub by alwaysrennie
- › Urban Decay Primer Potion by gingergirl12308
- › Benefit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous Lite 0.34 oz by award04
- › Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm, 3.7 ml / 0.12 oz by award04
- › Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser by BrierReviewer
- › NYX Cosmetics Extra Creamy Round Lipstick B52 by Kim Opal
- › Benefit They're Real! Mascara by JD Arias
- › Philosophy Purity made Simple by gingergirl12308
- › Discussion: Makeup Pet Peeves by Airi Magdalene
- › Beauty Quackery Throughout History by Airi Magdalene
- › Myths About Beauty And The Science to Dispel... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Handle Days Where Makeup Just... by Airi Magdalene
- › Makeup That Will Survive A Concert by Airi Magdalene
- › What's The Deal With Cheek Palettes? by Airi Magdalene
- › Are Premade Palettes Worth It? by Airi Magdalene
- › Nail Art Stuff on a Budget by Airi Magdalene
- › The No-Manicure Manicure by Airi Magdalene
- › Don't Get Duped By Skincare by Airi Magdalene