Depends on how many variations they have this month... sometimes it seems like the boxes only have 5 different items, sometimes it seems like there's 6-8 and you get 5 of those from a draw. But GB doesn't have as many variations as BB in general, when they do.
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemDenise Richards Volume Extend by Cristophe Volume Extend Finishing Spray, 10 Ouncetagged by System, 1/7/13
- itemECRU New York Acacia Protein Oil, 1.7 fl. oz.tagged by System, 1/7/13
- brandGlossyboxtagged by System, 1/7/13
- itemHeartland Fragrance Company White Ginger 30 oz Epsom Bath Salttagged by System, 1/7/13
- itemIssey Miyake Pleats Please Perfume for Women. Eau De Toilette 3.3 Oz / 100 Mltagged by System, 1/7/13
- itemmark Lipclick Luxe Lipstick in Petaltagged by System, 1/7/13
- itemModelCo LIP DUO Lipstick & Shine Ultra Lip Glosstagged by System, 1/7/13
- itemOC Eight Professional Mattifying Gel 1.6 oztagged by System, 1/7/13
- itemOscar Blandi Pronto Dry Styling Heat Protect Spray 4 oztagged by System, 1/7/13
- itemOscar Blandi Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray, 5 Ouncetagged by System, 1/7/13More
- itemWella Professionals Velvet Amplifier 1.88 oz / 53.4 g Style Primer Serum Booststagged by System, 1/7/13
- itemZoya Nail Polish .5 fl oz, Electratagged by System, 1/7/13
- itemZoya Nail Polish .5 fl oz, Stormtagged by System, 1/7/13
- itemZoya Nail Polish Zivtagged by System, 1/7/13
Popular Group Discussions
Related Forum Threads
- Glossybox & Zoya Storm, Ziv and Electra Last post on 1/7/13 at 7:18am in Nail Talk
- Glossybox & Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier Last post on 1/5/13 at 2:26pm in Hair Care Talk
- Glossybox & OC8 Professional Mattifying Gel Last post on 1/5/13 at 2:19pm in Makeup Talk
- Glossybox & Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Heat Protect Spray Last post on 1/5/13 at 2:10pm in Hair Care Talk
- Glossybox & ModelCo LIP DUO Lipstick & Shine Ultra Lip Gloss (Glossybox Exclusive) Last post on 1/5/13 at 2:02pm in Makeup Talk
Join a Popular Subscriptions and Sampling Group!
Last edited: 11/7/13
- Hair Tutorial Gone Wrong? 3 Ways to Avoid Burning Your Hair OffLast edited: 2/26/13
- 4 Ways to Avoid Subscription ScamsLast edited: 1/24/13
- MakeupTalk Holiday Buying Guide (Subscription & Sample Programs)Last edited: 11/6/12
Related Makeup & More
- Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Styling Heat Protect...No review yet.
- Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier 1.88 oz /...No review yet.
- Issey Miyake Pleats Please Perfume for Women....No review yet.
- Zoya Nail Polish .5 fl oz, StormNo review yet.
- ECRU New York Acacia Protein Oil, 1.7 fl. oz.No review yet.
This palette is exactly what is claims to be. "Basics" you need it. I use it almost every day at least as a base for more dramatic eyes, or by itself if i want a very natural look. I also sometimes...
Love this brush, sooo soft, never sheds, easy to clean, and it's great not just for powder but for liquid foundation too. It's the best, gives airbrush finish. I used to use MAC #190 on occasion,...
LOVEEEE this product! It's just so gorgeous! My shade is in "Mocha" and oh my goodness. I feel like it would work with an array of skintones, from fair to an olive skin tone, I'm not sure about it...
Say "Oriental" in a conversation about perfume and one is likely to think Opium or Cinnabar, often with a mental image of Thelma from "Mama's Family" in her support stockings and Sunday dress, at...
This product was pretty orange for me. I blended tons but color was still to dark in a bronze tone.
Glossybox December 2012 - Page 6post #151 of 95412/8/12 at 9:47pm
Beauty Gear mentioned in this thread:post #152 of 95412/8/12 at 9:50pmpost #153 of 95412/8/12 at 11:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by mellee
(I posted this in it's own thread in Sales but figured I'd put the same post here, since it was a GB item a few months ago:)
I was jealous and sad when they gave these in Glossybox and I wasn't a member =( so I signed up for their mailing list. There is $6 shipping, and tax in Missouri. I'm not in Missouri, so four of them came to $28.40. They also have a "Gentleman's Choice" scent, which is always nice to see as an option!
so glad you posted this, i tottally took advantage of it. i really loved my loofa!post #154 of 95412/9/12 at 12:08pmQuote:
Wow am I glad to hear someone liked it!!! I bought two for me and two for gifts and was afraid they'd be horrid, now that everyone's been saying they're way too rough! =)post #155 of 95412/9/12 at 12:47pmQuote:
i actually really liked mine too! it is too rough for me to use on my whole body, but i think it's great for my legs and feet, which is where i need the most exfoliation. if it weren't a $30 minimum i would definitely make use of that code!post #156 of 95412/9/12 at 2:10pmThis will be my first month with GB and I'm pretty stoked about seeing what's inside. At $21 a month though it might be my only box I sort of became a box addict late last month and this is the priciest one I've signed up for.
Has everyone here been pretty pleased with what they've received in previous boxes? Should I hit that cancel button now before next month?post #157 of 95412/9/12 at 2:47pmpost #158 of 95412/9/12 at 5:29pmpost #159 of 95412/9/12 at 5:31pmQuote:November was my first box, and honestly I wasn't that excited for $21. I read lots of people say it wasn't a great box... So I am giving them one last shot for December. I may have just joined on an off month.Originally Posted by Beeyutifull
This will be my first month with GB and I'm pretty stoked about seeing what's inside. At $21 a month though it might be my only box I sort of became a box addict late last month and this is the priciest one I've signed up for.
Has everyone here been pretty pleased with what they've received in previous boxes? Should I hit that cancel button now before next month?post #160 of 95412/9/12 at 5:35pmpost #161 of 95412/9/12 at 5:40pmpost #162 of 95412/9/12 at 5:41pmQuote:
Yay - lots of votes for now! I ordered hubby a Gentlemen's Choice, got my mum and myself each a lavender, and a blood orange for me. =) I'm really looking forward to trying them!post #163 of 95412/9/12 at 6:23pmpost #164 of 95412/9/12 at 6:26pmpost #165 of 95412/9/12 at 6:38pmpost #166 of 95412/9/12 at 6:43pmQuote:
I have the regular new beauty version. It's mostly skin care. I got the fall tube and it had a CellCeuticals tinted SPF (wear this DAILY... love!!) YonKa night cream, Olay Deep Wrinkle, Dr Brandt eye cream deluxe sample, Philosophy face cream deluxe sample, a sample of bath salts, and It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye concealer deluxe sample size. I think that was all... but it is less than $40 for 3 months... I think it's about $13 a month when you split it up and think of it that way. I didn't love every product... but a couple I use every single day... and those alone add up to $100. I'd have NEVER purchased that tinted SPF but it's replaced my sephora tinted moisturizer. I also use the Olay daily as a preventative... I saw that at CVS the other day and it costs more than I paid for the entire tube. OH and I forgot it also had a deluxe sized Moraccainoil hair mask. It was worth WAYYYYY more than I paid. I can't wait for the next tube this winter. If you like trying skincare I say sign up.post #167 of 95412/9/12 at 6:52pmWow that might definitely be worth it. I am looking for skincare items. I have pretty sensitive skin so will need more larger size samples to really be able to give them a shot to see if they're right for my skin. Tired of dropping tons of money on full size products that just don't work!post #168 of 95412/9/12 at 7:10pmpost #169 of 95412/9/12 at 7:16pmpost #170 of 95412/9/12 at 7:19pmpost #171 of 95412/9/12 at 8:53pmpost #172 of 95412/10/12 at 8:50ampost #173 of 95412/10/12 at 12:37pmpost #174 of 95412/10/12 at 12:44pmpost #175 of 95412/10/12 at 2:46pmpost #176 of 95412/10/12 at 2:56pmpost #177 of 95412/10/12 at 3:17pmpost #178 of 95412/10/12 at 3:38pm
I guess I am getting two December boxes - one gift and one subscription. I could have sworn I cancelled it, but I have no confirmation email. Either I forgot or GB screwed up - both are quite likely.
Do you guys think I should wait until after I get my box(es) to cancel, or is it safe to cancel now? I don't want to risk not getting both boxes since I've already paid for them.post #179 of 95412/10/12 at 5:46pm
- Glossybox December 2012
- Hair Tutorial Gone Wrong? 3 Ways to Avoid Burning Your Hair Off
- › [SPOILERS] Secret Santa 2013 Presents Revealed! 20 minutes ago
- › Birchbox December 2013 (SPOILERS!) 37 minutes ago
- › Glossybox December 2013 *Spoilers 38 minutes ago
- › Sephora: codes, deals, sales, and discussion 49 minutes ago
- › Hey guys. Im in a big make up decision dilemma and need help! 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Nail Polish you're wearing right now? 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › *Spoilers* December 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box 1 hour, 22 minutes ago
- › (Discussion) Secret Santa 2013 is coming soon! 1 hour, 30 minutes ago
- › Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals 2013 1 hour, 32 minutes ago
- › (SPOILERS!) Secret Santa FOR NAILS 2013 Presents Revealed! 1 hour, 41 minutes ago
- › Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette by jellybeanjean
- › E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush by serenity77
- › NYX Powder Blush by ninalee
- › Les Nereides Oriental Lumpur Eau de Toilette by Bflopolska
- › Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm, 3.7 ml / 0.12 oz by numbersmom
- › Sephora Favorites Lip Service Lip Sampler Blockbuster by Hayden Gabba
- › Brazilian Peel Brazilian Peel™ 4 Applications by GlamBabe
- › Glossbox USA by GlamBabe
- › Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara by GlamBabe
- › Birchbox Women by Horrorbeauty
- › Purse Hacks: Fixing Your Makeup When You... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Build Your Own Custom Palette by Airi Magdalene
- › 5 Tips For Getting That Professional Look by Director
- › Naked 3: The Palette You've Been Waiting... by Airi Magdalene
- › The Debate: Foundation or Eyeshadow First? by Airi Magdalene
- › The Debate: Foundation or Concealer First? by Airi Magdalene
- › Coordinating Your Makeup With Your Accessories by Airi Magdalene
- › If You Don't Do "Face of the... by Airi Magdalene
- › How to create wonderful eyebrows by elyseadel
- › Christmas Shopping For Your Female Spouse by Airi Magdalene