Depends on how many variations they have this month... sometimes it seems like the boxes only have 5 different items, sometimes it seems like there's 6-8 and you get 5 of those from a draw. But GB doesn't have as many variations as BB in general, when they do.
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemDenise Richards Volume Extend by Cristophe Volume Extend Finishing Spray, 10 Ouncetagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemECRU New York Acacia Protein Oil, 1.7 fl. oz.tagged by System, 1/6/13
- brandGlossyboxtagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemHeartland Fragrance Company White Ginger 30 oz Epsom Bath Salttagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemIssey Miyake Pleats Please Perfume for Women. Eau De Toilette 3.3 Oz / 100 Mltagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemmark Lipclick Luxe Lipstick in Petaltagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemModelCo LIP DUO Lipstick & Shine Ultra Lip Glosstagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemOC Eight Professional Mattifying Gel 1.6 oztagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemOscar Blandi Pronto Dry Styling Heat Protect Spray 4 oztagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemOscar Blandi Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray, 5 Ouncetagged by System, 1/6/13More
- itemWella Professionals Velvet Amplifier 1.88 oz / 53.4 g Style Primer Serum Booststagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemZoya Nail Polish .5 fl oz, Electratagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemZoya Nail Polish .5 fl oz, Stormtagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemZoya Nail Polish Zivtagged by System, 1/6/13
Popular Group Discussions
Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service 4791 posts | Last post on Today at 5:53 am
Related Forum Threads
- Glossybox & Zoya Storm, Ziv and Electra Last post on 1/7/13 at 7:18am in Nail Talk
- Glossybox & Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier Last post on 1/5/13 at 2:26pm in Hair Care Talk
- Glossybox & OC8 Professional Mattifying Gel Last post on 1/5/13 at 2:19pm in Makeup Talk
- Glossybox & Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Heat Protect Spray Last post on 1/5/13 at 2:10pm in Hair Care Talk
- Glossybox & ModelCo LIP DUO Lipstick & Shine Ultra Lip Gloss (Glossybox Exclusive) Last post on 1/5/13 at 2:02pm in Makeup Talk
Last edited: 2/11/14
- Hair Tutorial Gone Wrong? 3 Ways to Avoid Burning Your Hair OffLast edited: 2/26/13
- 4 Ways to Avoid Subscription ScamsLast edited: 1/24/13
- MakeupTalk Holiday Buying Guide (Subscription & Sample Programs)Last edited: 11/6/12
This is my all time favorite eyeshadow palette. I love all of Kat Von D's eyeshadows, but these are extra spectacular!Gorgeous colors!!!The 3 base shadows make it possible to make a never-ending...
This is by far my favorite subscription box. No other subscription I've tried compares as far as what comes inside the box itself. Some months are better than others, but I have found my...
I've been an Ipsy subscriber for about 7 months, and I'm going to drop my subscription. For me, there were two major downsides to the service: 1. Ipsy's focus is very much on the 'glam'. In...
I received this in a PopSugar box. I may be one of the few people NOT complaining about receiving it. I never would have tried this if it hadn't come in a sub box, but I am happy to have it. I'm...
I really do think L'Oreal has the best mascara products. I'm loving the new Butterfly Mascara. The wand shape is unique and works well to get those hard to reach end lashes. I'm not able to create...
Glossybox December 2012 - Page 6post #151 of 95412/8/12 at 9:47pm
Beauty Gear mentioned in this thread:post #152 of 95412/8/12 at 9:50pmpost #153 of 95412/8/12 at 11:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by mellee
(I posted this in it's own thread in Sales but figured I'd put the same post here, since it was a GB item a few months ago:)
I was jealous and sad when they gave these in Glossybox and I wasn't a member =( so I signed up for their mailing list. There is $6 shipping, and tax in Missouri. I'm not in Missouri, so four of them came to $28.40. They also have a "Gentleman's Choice" scent, which is always nice to see as an option!
so glad you posted this, i tottally took advantage of it. i really loved my loofa!post #154 of 95412/9/12 at 12:08pmQuote:
Wow am I glad to hear someone liked it!!! I bought two for me and two for gifts and was afraid they'd be horrid, now that everyone's been saying they're way too rough! =)post #155 of 95412/9/12 at 12:47pmQuote:
i actually really liked mine too! it is too rough for me to use on my whole body, but i think it's great for my legs and feet, which is where i need the most exfoliation. if it weren't a $30 minimum i would definitely make use of that code!post #156 of 95412/9/12 at 2:10pmThis will be my first month with GB and I'm pretty stoked about seeing what's inside. At $21 a month though it might be my only box I sort of became a box addict late last month and this is the priciest one I've signed up for.
Has everyone here been pretty pleased with what they've received in previous boxes? Should I hit that cancel button now before next month?post #157 of 95412/9/12 at 2:47pmpost #158 of 95412/9/12 at 5:29pmpost #159 of 95412/9/12 at 5:31pmQuote:November was my first box, and honestly I wasn't that excited for $21. I read lots of people say it wasn't a great box... So I am giving them one last shot for December. I may have just joined on an off month.Originally Posted by Beeyutifull
This will be my first month with GB and I'm pretty stoked about seeing what's inside. At $21 a month though it might be my only box I sort of became a box addict late last month and this is the priciest one I've signed up for.
Has everyone here been pretty pleased with what they've received in previous boxes? Should I hit that cancel button now before next month?post #160 of 95412/9/12 at 5:35pmpost #161 of 95412/9/12 at 5:40pmpost #162 of 95412/9/12 at 5:41pmQuote:
Yay - lots of votes for now! I ordered hubby a Gentlemen's Choice, got my mum and myself each a lavender, and a blood orange for me. =) I'm really looking forward to trying them!post #163 of 95412/9/12 at 6:23pmpost #164 of 95412/9/12 at 6:26pmpost #165 of 95412/9/12 at 6:38pmpost #166 of 95412/9/12 at 6:43pmQuote:
I have the regular new beauty version. It's mostly skin care. I got the fall tube and it had a CellCeuticals tinted SPF (wear this DAILY... love!!) YonKa night cream, Olay Deep Wrinkle, Dr Brandt eye cream deluxe sample, Philosophy face cream deluxe sample, a sample of bath salts, and It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye concealer deluxe sample size. I think that was all... but it is less than $40 for 3 months... I think it's about $13 a month when you split it up and think of it that way. I didn't love every product... but a couple I use every single day... and those alone add up to $100. I'd have NEVER purchased that tinted SPF but it's replaced my sephora tinted moisturizer. I also use the Olay daily as a preventative... I saw that at CVS the other day and it costs more than I paid for the entire tube. OH and I forgot it also had a deluxe sized Moraccainoil hair mask. It was worth WAYYYYY more than I paid. I can't wait for the next tube this winter. If you like trying skincare I say sign up.post #167 of 95412/9/12 at 6:52pmWow that might definitely be worth it. I am looking for skincare items. I have pretty sensitive skin so will need more larger size samples to really be able to give them a shot to see if they're right for my skin. Tired of dropping tons of money on full size products that just don't work!post #168 of 95412/9/12 at 7:10pmpost #169 of 95412/9/12 at 7:16pmpost #170 of 95412/9/12 at 7:19pmpost #171 of 95412/9/12 at 8:53pmpost #172 of 95412/10/12 at 8:50ampost #173 of 95412/10/12 at 12:37pmpost #174 of 95412/10/12 at 12:44pmpost #175 of 95412/10/12 at 2:46pmpost #176 of 95412/10/12 at 2:56pmpost #177 of 95412/10/12 at 3:17pmpost #178 of 95412/10/12 at 3:38pm
I guess I am getting two December boxes - one gift and one subscription. I could have sworn I cancelled it, but I have no confirmation email. Either I forgot or GB screwed up - both are quite likely.
Do you guys think I should wait until after I get my box(es) to cancel, or is it safe to cancel now? I don't want to risk not getting both boxes since I've already paid for them.post #179 of 95412/10/12 at 5:46pm
- Glossybox December 2012
- Hair Tutorial Gone Wrong? 3 Ways to Avoid Burning Your Hair Off
- › (Spoilers) Julep May 2014 1 minute ago
- › Popsugar Must Have May 2014 *SPOILERS* 3 minutes ago
- › Sephora: codes, deals, sales, and discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service 20 minutes ago
- › Birchbox April 2014 - SPOILERS 48 minutes ago
- › Circular Swap #5: South Discussion 52 minutes ago
- › Popsugar Must Have April 2014 *SPOILERS* 52 minutes ago
- › HAS ANYONE USED THE Wen SHPPO 57 minutes ago
- › Nail Polish you're wearing right now? 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › Make-up brushes... What do you use? 1 hour, 36 minutes ago
- › Kat Von D Monarch Eyeshadow Palette by AmberDuff
- › Glossbox USA by Elizabeth Mac
- › Ipsy... beauty by you by Lyllis
- › Dial Moisturizing Vitamin Boost Amazing B Body Wash - 16 Oz by BrierReviewer
- › L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara, Blackest Black,... by BrierReviewer
- › Murad Active Radiance Serum 0.5 oz-Brand New, No Box by BrierReviewer
- › Aveeno Therapeutic Shave Gel with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal 7 oz... by BrierReviewer
- › Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Luminous Light 0.35 oz by princess2010
- › Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse Taupe by Krystan
- › Hard Candy Lash Ink 4 Day Lash Stain by Director
- › Safety is important for cosmetic tube packaging by Auber Vincent
- › Disadvantage analysis of different types of... by Auber Vincent
- › Protect Your "Second Face" by Auber Vincent
- › Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette || Day to Night by ItsTheWifeLife
- › Makeup No-NO by Coyieworld
- › Discussion: Makeup Pet Peeves by Airi Magdalene
- › Beauty Quackery Throughout History by Airi Magdalene
- › Myths About Beauty And The Science to Dispel... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Handle Days Where Makeup Just... by Airi Magdalene
- › Makeup That Will Survive A Concert by Airi Magdalene