when does Glossybox usually ship?
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemDenise Richards Volume Extend by Cristophe Volume Extend Finishing Spray, 10 Ouncetagged by System, 1/7/13
- itemECRU New York Acacia Protein Oil, 1.7 fl. oz.tagged by System, 1/7/13
- brandGlossyboxtagged by System, 1/7/13
- itemHeartland Fragrance Company White Ginger 30 oz Epsom Bath Salttagged by System, 1/7/13
- itemIssey Miyake Pleats Please Perfume for Women. Eau De Toilette 3.3 Oz / 100 Mltagged by System, 1/7/13
- itemmark Lipclick Luxe Lipstick in Petaltagged by System, 1/7/13
- itemModelCo LIP DUO Lipstick & Shine Ultra Lip Glosstagged by System, 1/7/13
- itemOC Eight Professional Mattifying Gel 1.6 oztagged by System, 1/7/13
- itemOscar Blandi Pronto Dry Styling Heat Protect Spray 4 oztagged by System, 1/7/13
- itemOscar Blandi Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray, 5 Ouncetagged by System, 1/7/13More
- itemWella Professionals Velvet Amplifier 1.88 oz / 53.4 g Style Primer Serum Booststagged by System, 1/7/13
- itemZoya Nail Polish .5 fl oz, Electratagged by System, 1/7/13
- itemZoya Nail Polish .5 fl oz, Stormtagged by System, 1/7/13
- itemZoya Nail Polish Zivtagged by System, 1/7/13
Popular Group Discussions
Related Forum Threads
- Glossybox & Zoya Storm, Ziv and Electra Last post on 1/7/13 at 7:18am in Nail Talk
- Glossybox & Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier Last post on 1/5/13 at 2:26pm in Hair Care Talk
- Glossybox & OC8 Professional Mattifying Gel Last post on 1/5/13 at 2:19pm in Makeup Talk
- Glossybox & Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Heat Protect Spray Last post on 1/5/13 at 2:10pm in Hair Care Talk
- Glossybox & ModelCo LIP DUO Lipstick & Shine Ultra Lip Gloss (Glossybox Exclusive) Last post on 1/5/13 at 2:02pm in Makeup Talk
Join a Popular Subscriptions and Sampling Group!
Last edited: 11/7/13
- Hair Tutorial Gone Wrong? 3 Ways to Avoid Burning Your Hair OffLast edited: 2/26/13
- 4 Ways to Avoid Subscription ScamsLast edited: 1/24/13
- MakeupTalk Holiday Buying Guide (Subscription & Sample Programs)Last edited: 11/6/12
Related Makeup & More
- Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Styling Heat Protect...No review yet.
- Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier 1.88 oz /...No review yet.
- Issey Miyake Pleats Please Perfume for Women....No review yet.
- Zoya Nail Polish .5 fl oz, StormNo review yet.
- ECRU New York Acacia Protein Oil, 1.7 fl. oz.No review yet.
Love this brush, sooo soft, never sheds, easy to clean, and it's great not just for powder but for liquid foundation too. It's the best, gives airbrush finish. I used to use MAC #190 on occasion,...
LOVEEEE this product! It's just so gorgeous! My shade is in "Mocha" and oh my goodness. I feel like it would work with an array of skintones, from fair to an olive skin tone, I'm not sure about it...
Say "Oriental" in a conversation about perfume and one is likely to think Opium or Cinnabar, often with a mental image of Thelma from "Mama's Family" in her support stockings and Sunday dress, at...
This product was pretty orange for me. I blended tons but color was still to dark in a bronze tone.
Just the other day I was at Sephora with a good friend of mine and she had told me that they are releasing new holiday sets that are crazy afordable; this year they have tons of new & amazing sets...
Glossybox December 2012 - Page 3post #61 of 95412/4/12 at 1:37pm
Beauty Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 95412/5/12 at 9:34ampost #63 of 95412/5/12 at 9:34ampost #64 of 95412/5/12 at 10:54ampost #65 of 95412/5/12 at 10:57ampost #66 of 95412/5/12 at 11:30ampost #67 of 95412/5/12 at 12:22pmpost #68 of 95412/5/12 at 12:56pmpost #69 of 95412/5/12 at 1:16pmpost #70 of 95412/5/12 at 1:19pm
I'm passing on the R29 deal. It just doesn't have anything I'm excited enough about to buy it.
Has anyone had any luck with any phone numbers to get through to their customer service? I've sent three e-mails and still haven't heard back. I'm jealous of all of you who are getting responses!post #71 of 95412/5/12 at 1:20pmpost #72 of 95412/5/12 at 1:26pm
I'm not going for the R29 one either - just too much (especially when you add the cost of the regular December box to that). I'm also saving up for Christmas presents, so for me personally the timing isn't that great.
Oh, and it kind of sucks that there's no element of surprise - you know all the products in advance, and there's none of the excited expectation period that you get with Glossybox.post #73 of 95412/5/12 at 1:45pmpost #74 of 95412/5/12 at 1:49pmpost #75 of 95412/5/12 at 1:51pmpost #76 of 95412/5/12 at 2:09pmpost #77 of 95412/5/12 at 2:47pmpost #78 of 95412/5/12 at 5:48pmpost #79 of 95412/5/12 at 6:17pmpost #80 of 95412/5/12 at 6:23pmQuote:
Well, the e-mail did say that all products are full sized, which is a good deal, I just don't know that I'm interested enough in the products to order one.post #81 of 95412/5/12 at 6:24pm
Ditto on R29 holiday box being a pass. There's nothing in there I want or need enough. At that price point, I'd much rather hand select items.
I did get a gift one for my mom since she was loving my Carol's daughter cream and showed interest in some products and the concept when I went to visit recently. I made sure to fill out her profile for classic and noting more mature choices hoping she doesn't end up with some lime green eyeshadow or anything. I figured I could trade with her at the very least.
Just a reminder, though, that you can fill out the profile for your gift box. Under my beauty profile, you can find the gift subscription listed by ship to name and fill out, and you can fill out their profile under view. Hopefully that helps any moms getting boxes. :)
Although I presume since they pushed the gift subscriptions, these boxes might be a little more neutral. Who knows?post #82 of 95412/6/12 at 4:42ampost #83 of 95412/6/12 at 5:16ampost #84 of 95412/6/12 at 7:31am
Okay, was just charged for Glossybox....Thanks goodness I just got paid today. Like really?
Anywho....this is early for Glossy to be charging..without notice...they just charge people...when they have been charging after the 9th usually. A bit frustrating..again if this Dec box ain't good..I'm canceling...post #85 of 95412/6/12 at 7:38ampost #86 of 95412/6/12 at 1:03pm
I just got charged again for the box that I purchased for $10. I was under the impression that it was for ONE box and one box only, not a subscription. Not very happy.. Now I have a feeling this is going to be a mess trying to get it straightened out and make sure the right people get the right boxes since I have 2 subscriptions and bought 1 box as a gift.post #87 of 95412/6/12 at 1:17pmpost #88 of 95412/6/12 at 1:22pmpost #89 of 95412/6/12 at 1:26pmpost #90 of 95412/6/12 at 1:36pm
- Glossybox December 2012
- Hair Tutorial Gone Wrong? 3 Ways to Avoid Burning Your Hair Off
- › Pregnancy subscription box? 57 seconds ago
- › *Spoilers* December 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box 4 minutes ago
- › Round 4: West Coast Box 8 minutes ago
- › Love with Food December 2013 (spoilers) 8 minutes ago
- › Self harm marks 10 minutes ago
- › Birchbox December 2013 (SPOILERS!) 11 minutes ago
- › [SPOILERS] Secret Santa 2013 Presents Revealed! 13 minutes ago
- › EM Cosmetics: Michelle Phan's new cosmetic line. 18 minutes ago
- › *Spoilers FabFitFun Winter 2013 box 18 minutes ago
- › BH Cosmetics Ispy Code not working... 20 minutes ago
- › E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush by serenity77
- › NYX Powder Blush by ninalee
- › Les Nereides Oriental Lumpur Eau de Toilette by Bflopolska
- › Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm, 3.7 ml / 0.12 oz by numbersmom
- › Sephora Favorites Lip Service Lip Sampler Blockbuster by Hayden Gabba
- › Brazilian Peel Brazilian Peel™ 4 Applications by GlamBabe
- › Glossbox USA by GlamBabe
- › Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara by GlamBabe
- › Birchbox Women by Horrorbeauty
- › Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25, Natural Mint & Shea... by Boots
- › Purse Hacks: Fixing Your Makeup When You... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Build Your Own Custom Palette by Airi Magdalene
- › 5 Tips For Getting That Professional Look by kellyackles
- › Naked 3: The Palette You've Been Waiting... by Airi Magdalene
- › The Debate: Foundation or Eyeshadow First? by Airi Magdalene
- › The Debate: Foundation or Concealer First? by Airi Magdalene
- › Coordinating Your Makeup With Your Accessories by Airi Magdalene
- › If You Don't Do "Face of the... by Airi Magdalene
- › How to create wonderful eyebrows by elyseadel
- › Christmas Shopping For Your Female Spouse by Airi Magdalene