when does Glossybox usually ship?
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemDenise Richards Volume Extend by Cristophe Volume Extend Finishing Spray, 10 Ouncetagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemECRU New York Acacia Protein Oil, 1.7 fl. oz.tagged by System, 1/6/13
- brandGlossyboxtagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemHeartland Fragrance Company White Ginger 30 oz Epsom Bath Salttagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemIssey Miyake Pleats Please Perfume for Women. Eau De Toilette 3.3 Oz / 100 Mltagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemmark Lipclick Luxe Lipstick in Petaltagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemModelCo LIP DUO Lipstick & Shine Ultra Lip Glosstagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemOC Eight Professional Mattifying Gel 1.6 oztagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemOscar Blandi Pronto Dry Styling Heat Protect Spray 4 oztagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemOscar Blandi Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray, 5 Ouncetagged by System, 1/6/13More
- itemWella Professionals Velvet Amplifier 1.88 oz / 53.4 g Style Primer Serum Booststagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemZoya Nail Polish .5 fl oz, Electratagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemZoya Nail Polish .5 fl oz, Stormtagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemZoya Nail Polish Zivtagged by System, 1/6/13
Popular Group Discussions
Related Forum Threads
- Glossybox & Zoya Storm, Ziv and Electra Last post on 1/7/13 at 7:18am in Nail Talk
- Glossybox & Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier Last post on 1/5/13 at 2:26pm in Hair Care Talk
- Glossybox & OC8 Professional Mattifying Gel Last post on 1/5/13 at 2:19pm in Makeup Talk
- Glossybox & Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Heat Protect Spray Last post on 1/5/13 at 2:10pm in Hair Care Talk
- Glossybox & ModelCo LIP DUO Lipstick & Shine Ultra Lip Gloss (Glossybox Exclusive) Last post on 1/5/13 at 2:02pm in Makeup Talk
Last edited: 2/11/14
- Hair Tutorial Gone Wrong? 3 Ways to Avoid Burning Your Hair OffLast edited: 2/26/13
- 4 Ways to Avoid Subscription ScamsLast edited: 1/24/13
- MakeupTalk Holiday Buying Guide (Subscription & Sample Programs)Last edited: 11/6/12
This is my all time favorite eyeshadow palette. I love all of Kat Von D's eyeshadows, but these are extra spectacular!Gorgeous colors!!!The 3 base shadows make it possible to make a never-ending...
This is by far my favorite subscription box. No other subscription I've tried compares as far as what comes inside the box itself. Some months are better than others, but I have found my...
I've been an Ipsy subscriber for about 7 months, and I'm going to drop my subscription. For me, there were two major downsides to the service: 1. Ipsy's focus is very much on the 'glam'. In...
I received this in a PopSugar box. I may be one of the few people NOT complaining about receiving it. I never would have tried this if it hadn't come in a sub box, but I am happy to have it. I'm...
I really do think L'Oreal has the best mascara products. I'm loving the new Butterfly Mascara. The wand shape is unique and works well to get those hard to reach end lashes. I'm not able to create...
Glossybox December 2012 - Page 3post #61 of 95412/4/12 at 1:37pm
Beauty Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 95412/5/12 at 9:34ampost #63 of 95412/5/12 at 9:34ampost #64 of 95412/5/12 at 10:54ampost #65 of 95412/5/12 at 10:57ampost #66 of 95412/5/12 at 11:30ampost #67 of 95412/5/12 at 12:22pmpost #68 of 95412/5/12 at 12:56pmpost #69 of 95412/5/12 at 1:16pmpost #70 of 95412/5/12 at 1:19pm
I'm passing on the R29 deal. It just doesn't have anything I'm excited enough about to buy it.
Has anyone had any luck with any phone numbers to get through to their customer service? I've sent three e-mails and still haven't heard back. I'm jealous of all of you who are getting responses!post #71 of 95412/5/12 at 1:20pmpost #72 of 95412/5/12 at 1:26pm
I'm not going for the R29 one either - just too much (especially when you add the cost of the regular December box to that). I'm also saving up for Christmas presents, so for me personally the timing isn't that great.
Oh, and it kind of sucks that there's no element of surprise - you know all the products in advance, and there's none of the excited expectation period that you get with Glossybox.post #73 of 95412/5/12 at 1:45pmpost #74 of 95412/5/12 at 1:49pmpost #75 of 95412/5/12 at 1:51pmpost #76 of 95412/5/12 at 2:09pmpost #77 of 95412/5/12 at 2:47pmpost #78 of 95412/5/12 at 5:48pmpost #79 of 95412/5/12 at 6:17pmpost #80 of 95412/5/12 at 6:23pmQuote:
Well, the e-mail did say that all products are full sized, which is a good deal, I just don't know that I'm interested enough in the products to order one.post #81 of 95412/5/12 at 6:24pm
Ditto on R29 holiday box being a pass. There's nothing in there I want or need enough. At that price point, I'd much rather hand select items.
I did get a gift one for my mom since she was loving my Carol's daughter cream and showed interest in some products and the concept when I went to visit recently. I made sure to fill out her profile for classic and noting more mature choices hoping she doesn't end up with some lime green eyeshadow or anything. I figured I could trade with her at the very least.
Just a reminder, though, that you can fill out the profile for your gift box. Under my beauty profile, you can find the gift subscription listed by ship to name and fill out, and you can fill out their profile under view. Hopefully that helps any moms getting boxes. :)
Although I presume since they pushed the gift subscriptions, these boxes might be a little more neutral. Who knows?post #82 of 95412/6/12 at 4:42ampost #83 of 95412/6/12 at 5:16ampost #84 of 95412/6/12 at 7:31am
Okay, was just charged for Glossybox....Thanks goodness I just got paid today. Like really?
Anywho....this is early for Glossy to be charging..without notice...they just charge people...when they have been charging after the 9th usually. A bit frustrating..again if this Dec box ain't good..I'm canceling...post #85 of 95412/6/12 at 7:38ampost #86 of 95412/6/12 at 1:03pm
I just got charged again for the box that I purchased for $10. I was under the impression that it was for ONE box and one box only, not a subscription. Not very happy.. Now I have a feeling this is going to be a mess trying to get it straightened out and make sure the right people get the right boxes since I have 2 subscriptions and bought 1 box as a gift.post #87 of 95412/6/12 at 1:17pmpost #88 of 95412/6/12 at 1:22pmpost #89 of 95412/6/12 at 1:26pmpost #90 of 95412/6/12 at 1:36pm
- Glossybox December 2012
- Hair Tutorial Gone Wrong? 3 Ways to Avoid Burning Your Hair Off
- › Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service 25 minutes ago
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: April 2014 (Discussion/Spoilers) [merged] 29 minutes ago
- › Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals! 40 minutes ago
- › Pet Photos!! 41 minutes ago
- › What shoes to wear with this dress? 47 minutes ago
- › A Midsummer Night's Dream (Summer 2014 Secret Santa) Pre-Sign-Up... 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Birchbox April 2014 - SPOILERS 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Popsugar Must Have April 2014 *SPOILERS* 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › (Game) Like it, love it, hate it, never tried it -food 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › Glossybox April 2014 (Spoilers!!) 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
- › Kat Von D Monarch Eyeshadow Palette by AmberDuff
- › Glossbox USA by Elizabeth Mac
- › Ipsy... beauty by you by Lyllis
- › Dial Moisturizing Vitamin Boost Amazing B Body Wash - 16 Oz by BrierReviewer
- › L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara, Blackest Black,... by BrierReviewer
- › Murad Active Radiance Serum 0.5 oz-Brand New, No Box by BrierReviewer
- › Aveeno Therapeutic Shave Gel with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal 7 oz... by BrierReviewer
- › Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Luminous Light 0.35 oz by princess2010
- › Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse Taupe by Krystan
- › Hard Candy Lash Ink 4 Day Lash Stain by Director
- › Disadvantage analysis of different types of... by Auber Vincent
- › Protect Your "Second Face" by Auber Vincent
- › Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette || Day to Night by ItsTheWifeLife
- › Makeup No-NO by Coyieworld
- › Discussion: Makeup Pet Peeves by Airi Magdalene
- › Beauty Quackery Throughout History by Airi Magdalene
- › Myths About Beauty And The Science to Dispel... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Handle Days Where Makeup Just... by Airi Magdalene
- › Makeup That Will Survive A Concert by Airi Magdalene
- › What's The Deal With Cheek Palettes? by Airi Magdalene