when does Glossybox usually ship?
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemDenise Richards Volume Extend By Cristophe Volume Extend Finishing Spray 10 Ounce
- itemECRU New York Acacia Protein Oil 1 7 Fl Oz
- itemHeartland Fragrance Company White Ginger 30 Oz Epsom Bath Salt
- itemIssey Miyake Pleats Please Perfume For Women Eau De Toilette 3 3 Oz 100 Ml
- itemMark Lipclick Luxe Lipstick In Petal
- itemModelCo LIP DUO Lipstick Shine Ultra Lip Gloss
- itemOC Eight Professional Mattifying Gel 1 6 Oz
- itemOscar Blandi Pronto Dry Styling Heat Protect Spray 4 Oz
- itemOscar Blandi Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray 5 Ounce
- itemWella Professionals Velvet Amplifier 1 88 Oz 53 4 G Style Primer Serum Boosts
- itemZoya Nail Polish 5 Fl Oz Electra
- itemZoya Nail Polish 5 Fl Oz Storm
- itemZoya Nail Polish Ziv
Popular Group Discussions
Sircle Samples 1238 posts | Last post on Yesterday at 3:40 pm
Influenster 1453 posts | Last post on Yesterday at 10:44 pm
Allure Summer Beauty Box OR Sephora Sun Safety Kit 556 posts | Last post on Today at 12:32 am
Related Forum Threads
- Glossybox & Zoya Storm, Ziv and Electra Last post on 1/7/13 at 7:18am in Nail Talk
- Glossybox & Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier Last post on 1/5/13 at 2:26pm in Hair Care Talk
- Glossybox & OC8 Professional Mattifying Gel Last post on 1/5/13 at 2:19pm in Makeup Talk
- Glossybox & Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Heat Protect Spray Last post on 1/5/13 at 2:10pm in Hair Care Talk
- Glossybox & ModelCo LIP DUO Lipstick & Shine Ultra Lip Gloss (Glossybox Exclusive) Last post on 1/5/13 at 2:02pm in Makeup Talk
Join a Popular Subscriptions and Sampling Group!
Edited on 5/4/13
- Hair Tutorial Gone Wrong? 3 Ways to Avoid Burning Your Hair OffEdited on 2/26/13
- 4 Ways to Avoid Subscription ScamsEdited on 1/24/13
- MakeupTalk Holiday Buying Guide (Subscription & Sample Programs)Edited on 11/6/12
Related Makeup & More
I was hesitant to buy this eyeliner because my sister had her own and she told me it dried up after a month. However, I was determined to try it myself as she described it as the best eyeliner...
I had heard a lot about the Ben Nye range and particularly about the banana powder. I have been picking up hints and tips and finally I splurged and bought some. My problem is that I have a very...
OUTRAGEOUSLY AWESOME!! I can not say enough about this hair color. I had an epic disaster with Wild Ombre by Loreal. It turned my dark brown...
WORST. INVENTION. EVER. I purchased the Wild Ombre kit at a CVS this past Tuesday after deciding I wanted to try the trend out and change it up a little. Boy oh boy was I wrong. First...
I received this as a gift from Sephora and I wanted to use it as a lip balm that could give me a sheer wash of color, and could apply easily without a mirror. Because of my job, I have to keep my...
Glossybox December 2012 - Page 3post #61 of 95412/4/12 at 1:37pm
Beauty Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 95412/5/12 at 9:34ampost #63 of 95412/5/12 at 9:34ampost #64 of 95412/5/12 at 10:54ampost #65 of 95412/5/12 at 10:57ampost #66 of 95412/5/12 at 11:30ampost #67 of 95412/5/12 at 12:22pmpost #68 of 95412/5/12 at 12:56pmpost #69 of 95412/5/12 at 1:16pmpost #70 of 95412/5/12 at 1:19pm
- 213 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
I'm passing on the R29 deal. It just doesn't have anything I'm excited enough about to buy it.
Has anyone had any luck with any phone numbers to get through to their customer service? I've sent three e-mails and still haven't heard back. I'm jealous of all of you who are getting responses!post #71 of 95412/5/12 at 1:20pmpost #72 of 95412/5/12 at 1:26pm
I'm not going for the R29 one either - just too much (especially when you add the cost of the regular December box to that). I'm also saving up for Christmas presents, so for me personally the timing isn't that great.
Oh, and it kind of sucks that there's no element of surprise - you know all the products in advance, and there's none of the excited expectation period that you get with Glossybox.post #73 of 95412/5/12 at 1:45pmpost #74 of 95412/5/12 at 1:49pmpost #75 of 95412/5/12 at 1:51pmpost #76 of 95412/5/12 at 2:09pmpost #77 of 95412/5/12 at 2:47pmpost #78 of 95412/5/12 at 5:48pmpost #79 of 95412/5/12 at 6:17pmpost #80 of 95412/5/12 at 6:23pmQuote:
Well, the e-mail did say that all products are full sized, which is a good deal, I just don't know that I'm interested enough in the products to order one.post #81 of 95412/5/12 at 6:24pm
Ditto on R29 holiday box being a pass. There's nothing in there I want or need enough. At that price point, I'd much rather hand select items.
I did get a gift one for my mom since she was loving my Carol's daughter cream and showed interest in some products and the concept when I went to visit recently. I made sure to fill out her profile for classic and noting more mature choices hoping she doesn't end up with some lime green eyeshadow or anything. I figured I could trade with her at the very least.
Just a reminder, though, that you can fill out the profile for your gift box. Under my beauty profile, you can find the gift subscription listed by ship to name and fill out, and you can fill out their profile under view. Hopefully that helps any moms getting boxes. :)
Although I presume since they pushed the gift subscriptions, these boxes might be a little more neutral. Who knows?post #82 of 95412/6/12 at 4:42ampost #83 of 95412/6/12 at 5:16ampost #84 of 95412/6/12 at 7:31am
Okay, was just charged for Glossybox....Thanks goodness I just got paid today. Like really?
Anywho....this is early for Glossy to be charging..without notice...they just charge people...when they have been charging after the 9th usually. A bit frustrating..again if this Dec box ain't good..I'm canceling...post #85 of 95412/6/12 at 7:38ampost #86 of 95412/6/12 at 1:03pm
I just got charged again for the box that I purchased for $10. I was under the impression that it was for ONE box and one box only, not a subscription. Not very happy.. Now I have a feeling this is going to be a mess trying to get it straightened out and make sure the right people get the right boxes since I have 2 subscriptions and bought 1 box as a gift.post #87 of 95412/6/12 at 1:17pmpost #88 of 95412/6/12 at 1:22pmpost #89 of 95412/6/12 at 1:26pmpost #90 of 95412/6/12 at 1:36pm
- Glossybox December 2012
- Hair Tutorial Gone Wrong? 3 Ways to Avoid Burning Your Hair Off
- › Nail Problems, Need advice... 19 minutes ago
- › BM Fairly Medium Mixed with Fair? Possible other brands? 24 minutes ago
- › May 2013 Ipsy bag!!! (Spoilers) 25 minutes ago
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: June 2013 discussion 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › Wantable - new quarterly subscription 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
- › L'Oreal Test Panel - Who's Getting What, and How Is It?! 1 hour, 48 minutes ago
- › the comestics burned my face 2 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Allure Summer Beauty Box OR Sephora Sun Safety Kit 2 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › Birchbox June 2013 2 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › Birchbox Nuance Box 2 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner, Carbon Black, 0.016... by Abacus
- › Ben Nye Luxury Powders - Banana 1.5oz by amandagreen
- › Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Haircolor, 6.3 Light Golden Brown by Cosmobella20
- › L'Oreal Feria Wild Ombre Hair Color, O60 Medium to Dark Brown by Cosmobella20
- › Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15 Sugar Plum Tinted Lip... by laguilar12
- › Ipsy... beauty by you by tgooberbutt
- › Benefit Erase Paste by onecheekychica
- › Benefit Boi-ing by onecheekychica
- › Be A Bombshell Blush - Sweet Cheeks by jessilng
- › L'Oreal Sublime Bronze by jessilng
- › The Lip Bar Contest by alyssaw
- › 3 Ways to Get a New Spring Look for Under $6 by thewendyyybird
- › The Truth About Tanning Beds by Director
- › Cream vs. Powered Eyeshadows by Director
- › How to Get a Fresh, Bright-Eyed Look by thewendyyybird
- › Join a Popular Subscriptions and Sampling Group! by Director
- › All About Hair Oil by thewendyyybird
- › The Dark Side of Trade Shows by zadidoll
- › 4 Nail Polish Collections for Summer 2013 by Dalylah
- › Buying Guide: 4 Neutral Eye Shadow Palettes... by Dalylah