when does Glossybox usually ship?
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemDenise Richards Volume Extend by Cristophe Volume Extend Finishing Spray, 10 Ouncetagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemECRU New York Acacia Protein Oil, 1.7 fl. oz.tagged by System, 1/6/13
- brandGlossyboxtagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemHeartland Fragrance Company White Ginger 30 oz Epsom Bath Salttagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemIssey Miyake Pleats Please Perfume for Women. Eau De Toilette 3.3 Oz / 100 Mltagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemmark Lipclick Luxe Lipstick in Petaltagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemModelCo LIP DUO Lipstick & Shine Ultra Lip Glosstagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemOC Eight Professional Mattifying Gel 1.6 oztagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemOscar Blandi Pronto Dry Styling Heat Protect Spray 4 oztagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemOscar Blandi Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray, 5 Ouncetagged by System, 1/6/13More
- itemWella Professionals Velvet Amplifier 1.88 oz / 53.4 g Style Primer Serum Booststagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemZoya Nail Polish .5 fl oz, Electratagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemZoya Nail Polish .5 fl oz, Stormtagged by System, 1/6/13
- itemZoya Nail Polish Zivtagged by System, 1/6/13
Popular Group Discussions
Related Forum Threads
- Glossybox & Zoya Storm, Ziv and Electra Last post on 1/7/13 at 7:18am in Nail Talk
- Glossybox & Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier Last post on 1/5/13 at 2:26pm in Hair Care Talk
- Glossybox & OC8 Professional Mattifying Gel Last post on 1/5/13 at 2:19pm in Makeup Talk
- Glossybox & Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Heat Protect Spray Last post on 1/5/13 at 2:10pm in Hair Care Talk
- Glossybox & ModelCo LIP DUO Lipstick & Shine Ultra Lip Gloss (Glossybox Exclusive) Last post on 1/5/13 at 2:02pm in Makeup Talk
Last edited: 2/11/14
- Hair Tutorial Gone Wrong? 3 Ways to Avoid Burning Your Hair OffLast edited: 2/26/13
- 4 Ways to Avoid Subscription ScamsLast edited: 1/24/13
- MakeupTalk Holiday Buying Guide (Subscription & Sample Programs)Last edited: 11/6/12
The idea of this lip balm is fantastic. It's harder to lose than the traditional lip tube balms, which was one thing I absolutely loved. The smells were not overwhelming. What was a problem with me...
I bought this foundation because Benefit was doing a promotion for a free primer, which was a little baby size! I have combo/oily skin throughout most of the year but always get dry, flaky patches...
I think this face scrub is PERFECT for teens. This was the first have wash's I've bought when I was in high school, and I really enjoyed it. If you have sensitive skin, I do recommend that you...
I just bought this primer the other day for $20 at sephora for the full size. Mine is in a squeeze tube and not the actual bottle with the doe foot applicator. I like the tube better because I can...
I have used this product off and on for the last 2 years. I really like that the color on me is natural looking. It has good coverage. But its a bit too greasy (and I don't have oily skin). I would...
Glossybox December 2012 - Page 3post #61 of 95412/4/12 at 1:37pm
Beauty Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 95412/5/12 at 9:34ampost #63 of 95412/5/12 at 9:34ampost #64 of 95412/5/12 at 10:54ampost #65 of 95412/5/12 at 10:57ampost #66 of 95412/5/12 at 11:30ampost #67 of 95412/5/12 at 12:22pmpost #68 of 95412/5/12 at 12:56pmpost #69 of 95412/5/12 at 1:16pmpost #70 of 95412/5/12 at 1:19pm
I'm passing on the R29 deal. It just doesn't have anything I'm excited enough about to buy it.
Has anyone had any luck with any phone numbers to get through to their customer service? I've sent three e-mails and still haven't heard back. I'm jealous of all of you who are getting responses!post #71 of 95412/5/12 at 1:20pmpost #72 of 95412/5/12 at 1:26pm
I'm not going for the R29 one either - just too much (especially when you add the cost of the regular December box to that). I'm also saving up for Christmas presents, so for me personally the timing isn't that great.
Oh, and it kind of sucks that there's no element of surprise - you know all the products in advance, and there's none of the excited expectation period that you get with Glossybox.post #73 of 95412/5/12 at 1:45pmpost #74 of 95412/5/12 at 1:49pmpost #75 of 95412/5/12 at 1:51pmpost #76 of 95412/5/12 at 2:09pmpost #77 of 95412/5/12 at 2:47pmpost #78 of 95412/5/12 at 5:48pmpost #79 of 95412/5/12 at 6:17pmpost #80 of 95412/5/12 at 6:23pmQuote:
Well, the e-mail did say that all products are full sized, which is a good deal, I just don't know that I'm interested enough in the products to order one.post #81 of 95412/5/12 at 6:24pm
Ditto on R29 holiday box being a pass. There's nothing in there I want or need enough. At that price point, I'd much rather hand select items.
I did get a gift one for my mom since she was loving my Carol's daughter cream and showed interest in some products and the concept when I went to visit recently. I made sure to fill out her profile for classic and noting more mature choices hoping she doesn't end up with some lime green eyeshadow or anything. I figured I could trade with her at the very least.
Just a reminder, though, that you can fill out the profile for your gift box. Under my beauty profile, you can find the gift subscription listed by ship to name and fill out, and you can fill out their profile under view. Hopefully that helps any moms getting boxes. :)
Although I presume since they pushed the gift subscriptions, these boxes might be a little more neutral. Who knows?post #82 of 95412/6/12 at 4:42ampost #83 of 95412/6/12 at 5:16ampost #84 of 95412/6/12 at 7:31am
Okay, was just charged for Glossybox....Thanks goodness I just got paid today. Like really?
Anywho....this is early for Glossy to be charging..without notice...they just charge people...when they have been charging after the 9th usually. A bit frustrating..again if this Dec box ain't good..I'm canceling...post #85 of 95412/6/12 at 7:38ampost #86 of 95412/6/12 at 1:03pm
I just got charged again for the box that I purchased for $10. I was under the impression that it was for ONE box and one box only, not a subscription. Not very happy.. Now I have a feeling this is going to be a mess trying to get it straightened out and make sure the right people get the right boxes since I have 2 subscriptions and bought 1 box as a gift.post #87 of 95412/6/12 at 1:17pmpost #88 of 95412/6/12 at 1:22pmpost #89 of 95412/6/12 at 1:26pmpost #90 of 95412/6/12 at 1:36pm
- Glossybox December 2012
- Hair Tutorial Gone Wrong? 3 Ways to Avoid Burning Your Hair Off
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: March 2014 (Discussion!) 1 minute ago
- › Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service 1 minute ago
- › BIRCHBOX March 2014 - Spoilers 4 minutes ago
- › Target Beauty Box: March 2014 10 minutes ago
- › Alternative uses for disappointing makeup? 10 minutes ago
- › Blush Mystery Beauty Box March 2014 13 minutes ago
- › POPSUGAR November 2013 Trades and Swaps 17 minutes ago
- › Le Métier de Beauté Beauty Vault VIP 18 minutes ago
- › L'Oreal Test Panel - Who's Getting What, and How Is It?! 24 minutes ago
- › ulta 21 days of beauty Spring 2014 25 minutes ago
- › EOS Organic Lip Balm Sphere-Summer Fruit by Rizzomorph
- › Benefit Cosmetics hello flawless oxygen wow! - IVORY by gingergirl12308
- › St Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub by alwaysrennie
- › Urban Decay Primer Potion by gingergirl12308
- › Benefit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous Lite 0.34 oz by award04
- › Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm, 3.7 ml / 0.12 oz by award04
- › Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser by BrierReviewer
- › NYX Cosmetics Extra Creamy Round Lipstick B52 by Kim Opal
- › Benefit They're Real! Mascara by JD Arias
- › Philosophy Purity made Simple by gingergirl12308
- › Discussion: Makeup Pet Peeves by Airi Magdalene
- › Beauty Quackery Throughout History by Airi Magdalene
- › Myths About Beauty And The Science to Dispel... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Handle Days Where Makeup Just... by Airi Magdalene
- › Makeup That Will Survive A Concert by Airi Magdalene
- › What's The Deal With Cheek Palettes? by Airi Magdalene
- › Are Premade Palettes Worth It? by Airi Magdalene
- › Nail Art Stuff on a Budget by Airi Magdalene
- › The No-Manicure Manicure by Airi Magdalene
- › Don't Get Duped By Skincare by Airi Magdalene