or Connect
MakeupTalk.com › Makeup and Beauty Forums › Shopping › Coupons, Codes, Promos, Sales, Shopping Tips › SEPHORA BEAUTY INSIDER GIFT CARD
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SEPHORA BEAUTY INSIDER GIFT CARD - Page 4

post #91 of 171

On Monday morning when I made my purchase one of the items I wanted was out of stock, and a different item went out of stock while it was in my cart (don't you hate that). Anyways, later that same day the first item was available, so I think it's more often than just Tuesdays that items come back in stock.

post #92 of 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post

does anyone know approximately how frequently sephora restocks and/or on which days? The last time something that was oos I was alerted on restocked was 6 days ago but it went oos again before I could grab it ) :

When I called last time, the agent told me they restock every 2 weeks

post #93 of 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss View Post

When I called last time, the agent told me they restock every 2 weeks


)< Boo. Welp I guses I'll just get one of the naked palettes then

post #94 of 171

I finally got a naked2 palette ($50 just always seemed like so much money to spend on eyeshadow especially since I don't wear a full face of makeup everyday). I'm very excited because I only paid $20 for it ($20 Sephora reward and $10 Sephora ecertificate for completing a survey)! Totally worth it! I didn't get one of the itkits, but I was able to snag the VIB tarte trio set. I can't wait to get it :-)

post #95 of 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbll695 View Post

I finally got a naked2 palette ($50 just always seemed like so much money to spend on eyeshadow especially since I don't wear a full face of makeup everyday). I'm very excited because I only paid $20 for it ($20 Sephora reward and $10 Sephora ecertificate for completing a survey)! Totally worth it! I didn't get one of the itkits, but I was able to snag the VIB tarte trio set. I can't wait to get it :-)

Oooo how did you get to do the survey? I've gotten their e giftcards from Wrapp which is awesome. It saved me $15.

post #96 of 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by parisnicole1989 View Post

Oooo how did you get to do the survey? I've gotten their e giftcards from Wrapp which is awesome. It saved me $15.

 

Yeah. Where is this sephora survey at?

post #97 of 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by quene8106 View Post

 

Yeah. Where is this sephora survey at?


Ahh sorry! I should have been more clear. It wasn't a Sephora survey, it was a survey from a company that I had purchased something from and they were asking for feedback. They gave out a $10 e-certificate for participating and I chose Sephora.

post #98 of 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbll695 View Post


Ahh sorry! I should have been more clear. It wasn't a Sephora survey, it was a survey from a company that I had purchased something from and they were asking for feedback. They gave out a $10 e-certificate for participating and I chose Sephora.

oh okay gotcha. i'm glad that you got the naked palette for $20. that's what's up! 

post #99 of 171

Oh man, I bought SO much stuff thanks to this offer. Posting pics later.

post #100 of 171
Hey gang! I just got the InStyle mag in the mail yesterday and found a way to get a Sephora $5 gift card in it! I downloaded an app called Gyft (it's like wrapped) and once you do go into it and click on redeem gift card and type in code "style1n5" and it shows up in your gift cards! I'm sure you can use it with all your other gift cards and codes!!!!!biggrin.gif

I'm a longtime lurker and first time poster! I'm addicted to sephora, ugh. And sample subs, which I discovered thanks to Zadi! Enjoy ladies!
post #101 of 171

I finally used my beauty insider gift card and combined it with the Gyft Sephora gift card to get the Sephora + Pantone alchemy of color eye shadow pallet, along with a free sample of the Tarte amazonian clay serum all for $4.48 :D

post #102 of 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by MzKayleeJames View Post

Hey gang! I just got the InStyle mag in the mail yesterday and found a way to get a Sephora $5 gift card in it! I downloaded an app called Gyft (it's like wrapped) and once you do go into it and click on redeem gift card and type in code "style1n5" and it shows up in your gift cards! I'm sure you can use it with all your other gift cards and codes!!!!!biggrin.gif
I'm a longtime lurker and first time poster! I'm addicted to sephora, ugh. And sample subs, which I discovered thanks to Zadi! Enjoy ladies!


Welcome, MzKayleeJames!  And, thank you for the tip!

post #103 of 171

If anybody is interested in sending eachother $5 wrapp giftcards through facebook please let me know! Message me your email or ask for mine so we can be facebook friends and send them! Thanks, a few more gift cards would really help with Christmas shopping!

post #104 of 171

Thanks for sharing!<3
 

post #105 of 171

Hello if anyone has a code they are not using I would be willing to trade you another coupon for it

 

Bath & Body works free shipping with order of $25 or more exp12/31
Free Loreal paris hair color up to 9.99 exp 3/31/13 (will have to mail to you)

Rent the runway coupon that came in the birch box this month. Dont have mine yet but will send when I receive on Tuesday.

 

PM me if interested. Thanks!

post #106 of 171

I would totally use anybody elses promo code if they don't think they will be able to use it in time. PM me :) 

I have a few more things I would like to pick up :)

post #107 of 171
Please if anyone is not using it, I would love it for holiday shopping! Thanks ladies! (:
post #108 of 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post

Just a question... I'm wondering since they're letting you enter plural gift cards now if you can stack them. For example, if you've a friend who doesn't want to use their $15, if you could maybe get $30? You couldn't before because it would only let you enter one GC per order, but I think it changed now. ...hm....
post #109 of 171
You can't combine promotions online, 1 promotion per order and in store as well.
post #110 of 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by edenmonet View Post

You can't combine promotions online, 1 promotion per order and in store as well.

You misunderstood what I was asking. I was asking if you could stack the gift cards for this promotion, which multiple poeple have reported you can because now you can enter multiple gift cards are check out

post #111 of 171

Thanks for the tip about Wrapp, I got two friends to send me $5 gift cards which I combined the my VIB gc :)

I love Korres lip and body butters so I snagged this lovely kit, going to form those into duos and use them as stocking stuffers this year: http://www.sephora.com/butter-me-up-body-lip-butter-collection-P376623?skuId=1476407

post #112 of 171

ARGHH sephora has the new naked basics palette now and Im so tempted to just use this gift card on it..but I also have a 20% in store coupon from ulta which I can use for it as well since they have it..im soo torn!

post #113 of 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitsliz View Post

ARGHH sephora has the new naked basics palette now and Im so tempted to just use this gift card on it..but I also have a 20% in store coupon from ulta which I can use for it as well since they have it..im soo torn!


Just make sure that you can actually use the 20% coupon at ulta on urban decay. Usually their coupons only work for non-prestige cosmetics. I think the only coupons I saw that worked for the entire store were the ones during their F&F event.

post #114 of 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbll695 View Post


Just make sure that you can actually use the 20% coupon at ulta on urban decay. Usually their coupons only work for non-prestige cosmetics. I think the only coupons I saw that worked for the entire store were the ones during their F&F event.

Yes you can. The exclusions say nothing about Urban Decay being excluded. The coupon states the brands that are excluded and Urban Decay is not one of them. I also called up my local Ulta and confirmed this.

post #115 of 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitsliz View Post

Yes you can. The exclusions say nothing about Urban Decay being excluded. The coupon states the brands that are excluded and Urban Decay is not one of them. I also called up my local Ulta and confirmed this.


awesome! I'll have to start going to ulta more!

post #116 of 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitsliz View Post

Yes you can. The exclusions say nothing about Urban Decay being excluded. The coupon states the brands that are excluded and Urban Decay is not one of them. I also called up my local Ulta and confirmed this.


Is it the 20% off email with brands at the bottom? I got one too and UD is definitely included as one of the brands you can purchase.

post #117 of 171
No its not
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post


Is it the 20% off email with brands at the bottom? I got one too and UD is definitely included as one of the brands you can purchase.
.

No its not. This is one i recieved in the mail. The one that is only redeemable in store
post #118 of 171

I finally used my code! I got my regular moisturizer by Clinique, cuz I ran out, a set of Sephora eyeliners cuz I don't have any other color eyeliners but black and brown and used BUXOM2 and got 2 lip glosses :D ended up paying $36 so I basically got the moisturizer for $1 cheaper and everything else free <3

 

 

700

post #119 of 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss View Post

I finally used my code! I got my regular moisturizer by Clinique, cuz I ran out, a set of Sephora eyeliners cuz I don't have any other color eyeliners but black and brown and used BUXOM2 and got 2 lip glosses :D ended up paying $36 so I basically got the moisturizer for $1 cheaper and everything else free <3

 

 

700

Are the two lipglosses full size?? If so, then that's a steal!!

post #120 of 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by parisnicole1989 View Post

Are the two lipglosses full size?? If so, then that's a steal!!

nu :( sadly they are not, they are minis, but still super cute :D

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
MakeupTalk.com › Makeup and Beauty Forums › Shopping › Coupons, Codes, Promos, Sales, Shopping Tips › SEPHORA BEAUTY INSIDER GIFT CARD