or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

UD Mystery Travel Bag

post #1 of 38
Thread Starter 

Urban Decay is offering a $16 mystery bag that supposedly contains " full and compact, travel-friendly sizes" worth $45.

Has anyone purchased this? If so, what did you get!?

post #2 of 38

I really want to order it, but I just can't justify the $8 shipping!  I was thinking about get the Naked Basics palette for my mother... I'm still debating! :-)

post #3 of 38

Same here. I really want to order but the shipping is outrageous. Just a few weeks ago it was only like $5.95. Wonder what happened?

post #4 of 38
I guess we won't know until next week if and when someone got a bag and what's in it. There's no way someone could have gotten one today unless they got overnight shipping and that might cost as much as the bag itself.
post #5 of 38
I had ordered it towards the afternoon its going to take 3-4 days including saturday. Cant wait to see whats inside so they say its full size products -_- ill let yall know when i get it
post #6 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by hvnlyflwr View Post

I had ordered it towards the afternoon its going to take 3-4 days including saturday. Cant wait to see whats inside so they say its full size products -_- ill let yall know when i get it

Yay! Please keep us posted!
post #7 of 38
Thread Starter 

Ooh didn't realize this was a fairly new offer. Well I agree the shipping makes me hesitant to buy it. But I am curious!
 

post #8 of 38

Well, I couldn't resist so I got one. Hopefully it's awesome!

post #9 of 38

Hmmmm I wonder if I can talk someone in to ordering me one of these for Christmas ;]. I just wish the shipping wasn't half the price of the bag.

post #10 of 38
ok ladies, update, my order just shipped, should expect it by tuesday. Oh did u know when u order it it comes with a TY card, a deluxe sample, and another item.The two other items came free with the order. Cant wait. Also my ben nye banana powder will be here monday
post #11 of 38

Why can't I resist surprises?! I caved and bought one.

post #12 of 38
I couldn't either once I checked my fb it immediately popped up and Instantly clicked on it lol
post #13 of 38

There was an email with a free travel bag with a $75 purchase sent in early nov. looks like it might be the same thing.

it had a travel size supercurl curling mascara,travel size 24/7 glide on shadow pencil, and travel size lip junkie lipgloss.

post #14 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by akicowi View Post

There was an email with a free travel bag with a $75 purchase sent in early nov. looks like it might be the same thing.

it had a travel size supercurl curling mascara,travel size 24/7 glide on shadow pencil, and travel size lip junkie lipgloss.


I hope not, this one says

 

"This Mystery Travel Bag is packed with fan favorites in both full and compact, travel-friendly sizes. This little bag is filled with over $45 of UD products. TSA Coveted And Approved!"

 

So i'm hoping for at least one full size item

post #15 of 38

They probably put some other things in there as well.

post #16 of 38

I placed an order a few days ago and it shipped today! I'll let y'all know when I get it but my tracking hasn't updated yet. Excited! I just got a Sephora mystery bag yesterday and it had two UD deluxe samples in it, their Deslick makeup setting spray and a Brightening primer. Hope I don't get these samples again but I will take them.

post #17 of 38
Good morning ladies, ok so my UD mystery bag will be in the afternoon, I.don't want to be too excited then when.I see whats inside I'm going to be very very disappointed, ill let u know what's in it later
post #18 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by hvnlyflwr View Post

Good morning ladies, ok so my UD mystery bag will be in the afternoon, I.don't want to be too excited then when.I see whats inside I'm going to be very very disappointed, ill let u know what's in it later


Looking forward to see what you get!  Thanks for keeping us updated.

post #19 of 38
So I got mine this morning... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I think it was the travel bag mentioned above.

I got:
Sample of eye shadow primer potion
Travel size super curl mascara
Travel size 24/7 shadow pencil in Rehab
Travel size all nighter
Full size lip junkie lip gloss in Naked

My package also came with a $5 off thank you card and a squeeze tube sample of naked skin bb cream. I actually really like the travel bag that it came in.
post #20 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by fate View Post

So I got mine this morning... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I think it was the travel bag mentioned above.
I got:
Sample of eye shadow primer potion
Travel size super curl mascara
Travel size 24/7 shadow pencil in Rehab
Travel size all nighter
Full size lip junkie lip gloss in Naked
My package also came with a $5 off thank you card and a squeeze tube sample of naked skin bb cream. I actually really like the travel bag that it came in.

oh wow. i have all of that stuff already. i'm glad that i didn't cave in and buy one. thanks for posting :)

post #21 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by quene8106 View Post

oh wow. i have all of that stuff already. i'm glad that i didn't cave in and buy one. thanks for posting smile.gif

I probably would have felt disappointed if I had any of the stuff but this was actually my first UD purchase so it was a great way to test the products. (:
post #22 of 38

Just bought it thanks to your information!  The mascara is my favorite, I need some more all-nighter, and I really want to try a lip junkie pencil!  I hope mine is as good as yours is!  I also purchased the Naked Basics for my mom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fate View Post

So I got mine this morning... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I think it was the travel bag mentioned above.
I got:
Sample of eye shadow primer potion
Travel size super curl mascara
Travel size 24/7 shadow pencil in Rehab
Travel size all nighter
Full size lip junkie lip gloss in Naked
My package also came with a $5 off thank you card and a squeeze tube sample of naked skin bb cream. I actually really like the travel bag that it came in.
post #23 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by fate View Post

So I got mine this morning... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I think it was the travel bag mentioned above.
I got:
Sample of eye shadow primer potion
Travel size super curl mascara
Travel size 24/7 shadow pencil in Rehab
Travel size all nighter
Full size lip junkie lip gloss in Naked
My package also came with a $5 off thank you card and a squeeze tube sample of naked skin bb cream. I actually really like the travel bag that it came in.

 

I posted on my wall the day the announced the travel bag that it might have those items. I don't think I really was tempted in buying it knowing the most of the products are part of their travel sets which I already have several other. Don't get me wrong, it's STILL a good bag of goodies but for those who buy UD products often this was a pass.

post #24 of 38
Ok so some of u are probably expecting the different well it not its the same as fate.
Edited by hvnlyflwr - 12/3/12 at 3:09pm
post #25 of 38

you guys that got your orders what state are you in

post #26 of 38
Thanks for posting pictures of the "mystery" bag..now I don't have to wait in suspense smile.gif

Btw you should take down the pic of the $5off code..just sayin' smile.gif
post #27 of 38
Georgia
post #28 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie1993 View Post

you guys that got your orders what state are you in

I'm in California.
post #29 of 38

She posted the pic without the code showing. Why should she take it down?

post #30 of 38

Take what down and what code?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home