I'm wondering what any of you occ lip tar fiends out there think of the lip tar in "clear". Do you think it is necessary to own or do you think it has any qualities that cant be substituted by another product? Does it help with the drying? I'm just getting into lip tars and I'm a little curious.
Related Forum Threads
- Ipsy wait list question? (not sure where to post it) Last post on 4/11/14 at 8:38am in Makeup Talk
- e.l.f products!! Last post on 4/12/14 at 7:28pm in Makeup Talk
- music video makeup favourites!!!!!!! Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:59pm in Makeup Talk
- My male to female makeover! Hope I'm finally getting decent at makeup... Last post on Yesterday at 8:32 pm in Makeup Talk
- 100 Thoughts We've All Had While Shopping At Sephora Last post on 4/7/14 at 5:49pm in Makeup Talk
Lipstick vs. Lip Gloss
Last edited: 4/19/13
- Changing Makeup With The SeasonLast edited: 2/21/14
- Decade in Makeup: The 70's.Last edited: 1/21/14
- Decade in Makeup: The 60'sLast edited: 1/7/14
- Decade in Makeup: The 40's & 50's.Last edited: 1/1/14
This is by far my favorite subscription box. No other subscription I've tried compares as far as what comes inside the box itself. Some months are better than others, but I have found my...
I've been an Ipsy subscriber for about 7 months, and I'm going to drop my subscription. For me, there were two major downsides to the service: 1. Ipsy's focus is very much on the 'glam'. In...
I received this in a PopSugar box. I may be one of the few people NOT complaining about receiving it. I never would have tried this if it hadn't come in a sub box, but I am happy to have it. I'm...
I really do think L'Oreal has the best mascara products. I'm loving the new Butterfly Mascara. The wand shape is unique and works well to get those hard to reach end lashes. I'm not able to create...
I have received this serum in several different sub boxes, and I'm always thrilled to see it. It is pretty prices for the full size version, and I probably wouldn't spend that on a face serum. I...
OCC lip tar in clear necessary?post #1 of 512/1/12 at 6:48pmThread Starter
MakeupTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 512/3/12 at 6:40am
I don't like the clear lip tar as much as i like the Too Faced lip insurance, the lip insurance helps mattify and makes the lip tar last a whole lot longer. i tried the clear and it just made the lip tar more fluid and get everywhere faster. Maybe if you use a very little bit it would work but i can't ever go wrong with priming my lips with the lip insurance, it's the best!post #3 of 512/3/12 at 10:10am
I always found clear as a way of sheering lip tars. Like if you wanted just a light hint of something on the lips or cheeks then you use clear to sheer the color out. Otherwise, it functions as any other gloss. If you wear it over your lip tar, then wait for the color lip tar to dry down and then apply the clear.post #4 of 512/3/12 at 11:05amThread Starterpost #5 of 512/4/12 at 1:44pm
- OCC lip tar in clear necessary?
MakeupTalk.com Top Picks
- Changing Makeup With The Season
- › Birchbox April 2014 - SPOILERS 3 minutes ago
- › IPSY April Swaps 19 minutes ago
- › Birchbox Swaps April 2014 23 minutes ago
- › Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service 30 minutes ago
- › Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals! 39 minutes ago
- › Nail Polish you're wearing right now? 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Birchbox Promo Codes 1 hour, 24 minutes ago
- › Like it, love it, hate it, never tried it - Make up 1 hour, 30 minutes ago
- › Popsugar Must Have April 2014 *SPOILERS* 1 hour, 46 minutes ago
- › Her Fashion Box 1 hour, 50 minutes ago
- › Glossbox USA by Elizabeth Mac
- › Ipsy... beauty by you by Lyllis
- › Dial Moisturizing Vitamin Boost Amazing B Body Wash - 16 Oz by BrierReviewer
- › L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara, Blackest Black,... by BrierReviewer
- › Murad Active Radiance Serum 0.5 oz-Brand New, No Box by BrierReviewer
- › Aveeno Therapeutic Shave Gel with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal 7 oz... by BrierReviewer
- › Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Luminous Light 0.35 oz by princess2010
- › Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse Taupe by Krystan
- › Hard Candy Lash Ink 4 Day Lash Stain by Director
- › Pro Blending Eyeshadow Fluff Brush by Lisa Sherin
- › Protect Your "Second Face" by Auber Vincent
- › Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette || Day to Night by ItsTheWifeLife
- › Makeup No-NO by Coyieworld
- › Discussion: Makeup Pet Peeves by Airi Magdalene
- › Beauty Quackery Throughout History by Airi Magdalene
- › Myths About Beauty And The Science to Dispel... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Handle Days Where Makeup Just... by Airi Magdalene
- › Makeup That Will Survive A Concert by Airi Magdalene
- › What's The Deal With Cheek Palettes? by Airi Magdalene
- › Are Premade Palettes Worth It? by skehoe