I'm wondering what any of you occ lip tar fiends out there think of the lip tar in "clear". Do you think it is necessary to own or do you think it has any qualities that cant be substituted by another product? Does it help with the drying? I'm just getting into lip tars and I'm a little curious.
Related Forum Threads
- Makeup Brush SETS (Which brand would you choose)? Last post on 12/9/13 at 8:12am in Makeup Talk
- Blair Waldorf Makeup? (Pictures Included) Last post on 12/7/13 at 11:02am in Makeup Talk
- How to get rid off from tan Last post on 12/3/13 at 2:53am in Skin Care Talk
- Winter make up ideas? Last post on 12/5/13 at 1:54pm in Makeup Talk
- Introduce Makeup to a Woman In Her 60's? Last post on 12/2/13 at 11:15pm in Makeup Talk
Lipstick vs. Lip Gloss
Last edited: 4/19/13
- The Best Way To Cut Costs on High End MakeupLast edited: 12/1/13
- All About Brown LipstickLast edited: 8/14/13
- The Best Of: Wet N WildLast edited: 8/13/13
- The Ultimate Guide To Nude Lips For All SkintonesLast edited: 7/16/13
I bought this polish a few days ago. I have 295 "Fancy Fushia". It's a reddish pink (it looks red under low light or yellow light). It was cheap-ish (not the cheapest but also not as expensive as...
I love this cleanser and always have a tube in my makeup kit. I use it mainly on clients and find it works for all skin types. I find it really gets the skin squeaky clean as well, but at the same...
I am not going to say i have loved everything they have sent me. What i will say is the the whole Ipsy experience for me is so much fun. I love the anticipation, the spoilers, the unboxings,...
This palette is exactly what is claims to be. "Basics" you need it. I use it almost every day at least as a base for more dramatic eyes, or by itself if i want a very natural look. I also sometimes...
Love this brush, sooo soft, never sheds, easy to clean, and it's great not just for powder but for liquid foundation too. It's the best, gives airbrush finish. I used to use MAC #190 on occasion,...
OCC lip tar in clear necessary?post #1 of 512/1/12 at 6:48pmThread Starter
MakeupTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 512/3/12 at 6:40am
I don't like the clear lip tar as much as i like the Too Faced lip insurance, the lip insurance helps mattify and makes the lip tar last a whole lot longer. i tried the clear and it just made the lip tar more fluid and get everywhere faster. Maybe if you use a very little bit it would work but i can't ever go wrong with priming my lips with the lip insurance, it's the best!post #3 of 512/3/12 at 10:10am
I always found clear as a way of sheering lip tars. Like if you wanted just a light hint of something on the lips or cheeks then you use clear to sheer the color out. Otherwise, it functions as any other gloss. If you wear it over your lip tar, then wait for the color lip tar to dry down and then apply the clear.post #4 of 512/3/12 at 11:05amThread Starterpost #5 of 512/4/12 at 1:44pm
- OCC lip tar in clear necessary?
MakeupTalk.com Top Picks
- The Best Way To Cut Costs on High End Makeup
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: December 2013 discussion (SPOILERS!) 2 minutes ago
- › Eyeliner 4 minutes ago
- › Sephora: codes, deals, sales, and discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Hi 12 minutes ago
- › *Spoilers* December 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box 13 minutes ago
- › Birchbox December 2013 (SPOILERS!) 17 minutes ago
- › EM Cosmetics: Michelle Phan's new cosmetic line. 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › USGoBuy.com Reviews 1 hour, 32 minutes ago
- › Birchbox Points: What did or will you buy? 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals 2013 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › Rimmel London Lycra Pro by Pfff
- › Murad Clarifying Cleanser by SophiaSmart
- › Ipsy... beauty by you by 3Babydolls
- › Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette by jellybeanjean
- › E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush by serenity77
- › NYX Powder Blush by ninalee
- › Les Nereides Oriental Lumpur Eau de Toilette by Bflopolska
- › Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm, 3.7 ml / 0.12 oz by numbersmom
- › Sephora Favorites Lip Service Lip Sampler Blockbuster by Hayden Gabba
- › Brazilian Peel Brazilian Peel™ 4 Applications by GlamBabe
- › Printable Nail Decals Actually Work! Who Knew! by bowsandnails
- › Finally Nail Decals That Really Work!! by bowsandnails
- › Purse Hacks: Fixing Your Makeup When You... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Build Your Own Custom Palette by Airi Magdalene
- › 5 Tips For Getting That Professional Look by kellyackles
- › Naked 3: The Palette You've Been Waiting... by Airi Magdalene
- › The Debate: Foundation or Eyeshadow First? by Airi Magdalene
- › The Debate: Foundation or Concealer First? by Airi Magdalene
- › Coordinating Your Makeup With Your Accessories by Airi Magdalene
- › If You Don't Do "Face of the... by Airi Magdalene