I'm wondering what any of you occ lip tar fiends out there think of the lip tar in "clear". Do you think it is necessary to own or do you think it has any qualities that cant be substituted by another product? Does it help with the drying? I'm just getting into lip tars and I'm a little curious.
Related Forum Threads
- What makeup places to hit while in Vegas. Last post on Today at 10:26 am in Makeup Talk
- Spreading the love of makeup at hospitals! Last post on 3/7/14 at 8:16am in Makeup Talk
- Australian Beauty Blogs? Last post on 3/3/14 at 9:23pm in Makeup Talk
- The Oscars 2014 - The Makeup Last post on 3/4/14 at 1:41pm in Makeup Talk
- The one-handed face Last post on 3/1/14 at 5:41pm in Makeup Talk
Lipstick vs. Lip Gloss
Last edited: 4/19/13
- Changing Makeup With The SeasonLast edited: 2/21/14
- Decade in Makeup: The 70's.Last edited: 1/21/14
- Decade in Makeup: The 60'sLast edited: 1/7/14
- Decade in Makeup: The 40's & 50's.Last edited: 1/1/14
The idea of this lip balm is fantastic. It's harder to lose than the traditional lip tube balms, which was one thing I absolutely loved. The smells were not overwhelming. What was a problem with me...
I bought this foundation because Benefit was doing a promotion for a free primer, which was a little baby size! I have combo/oily skin throughout most of the year but always get dry, flaky patches...
I think this face scrub is PERFECT for teens. This was the first have wash's I've bought when I was in high school, and I really enjoyed it. If you have sensitive skin, I do recommend that you...
I just bought this primer the other day for $20 at sephora for the full size. Mine is in a squeeze tube and not the actual bottle with the doe foot applicator. I like the tube better because I can...
I have used this product off and on for the last 2 years. I really like that the color on me is natural looking. It has good coverage. But its a bit too greasy (and I don't have oily skin). I would...
OCC lip tar in clear necessary?post #1 of 512/1/12 at 6:48pmThread Starter
MakeupTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 512/3/12 at 6:40am
I don't like the clear lip tar as much as i like the Too Faced lip insurance, the lip insurance helps mattify and makes the lip tar last a whole lot longer. i tried the clear and it just made the lip tar more fluid and get everywhere faster. Maybe if you use a very little bit it would work but i can't ever go wrong with priming my lips with the lip insurance, it's the best!post #3 of 512/3/12 at 10:10am
I always found clear as a way of sheering lip tars. Like if you wanted just a light hint of something on the lips or cheeks then you use clear to sheer the color out. Otherwise, it functions as any other gloss. If you wear it over your lip tar, then wait for the color lip tar to dry down and then apply the clear.post #4 of 512/3/12 at 11:05amThread Starterpost #5 of 512/4/12 at 1:44pm
- OCC lip tar in clear necessary?
MakeupTalk.com Top Picks
- Changing Makeup With The Season
- › OFFICIAL LUSH THREAD!!!!!!!!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals! 3 minutes ago
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: March 2014 (Discussion!) 4 minutes ago
- › Sephora: codes, deals, sales, and discussion 12 minutes ago
- › BIRCHBOX March 2014 - Spoilers 13 minutes ago
- › What makeup places to hit while in Vegas. 21 minutes ago
- › POP Beauty Plump Pout (discussion) 21 minutes ago
- › Makeup Stashes & Organization 50 minutes ago
- › Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service 58 minutes ago
- › Glossybox March 2014 (spoilers) 59 minutes ago
- › EOS Organic Lip Balm Sphere-Summer Fruit by Rizzomorph
- › Benefit Cosmetics hello flawless oxygen wow! - IVORY by gingergirl12308
- › St Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub by alwaysrennie
- › Urban Decay Primer Potion by gingergirl12308
- › Benefit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous Lite 0.34 oz by award04
- › Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm, 3.7 ml / 0.12 oz by award04
- › Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser by BrierReviewer
- › NYX Cosmetics Extra Creamy Round Lipstick B52 by Kim Opal
- › Benefit They're Real! Mascara by JD Arias
- › Philosophy Purity made Simple by gingergirl12308
- › Discussion: Makeup Pet Peeves by Airi Magdalene
- › Beauty Quackery Throughout History by Airi Magdalene
- › Myths About Beauty And The Science to Dispel... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Handle Days Where Makeup Just... by Airi Magdalene
- › Makeup That Will Survive A Concert by Airi Magdalene
- › What's The Deal With Cheek Palettes? by Airi Magdalene
- › Are Premade Palettes Worth It? by Airi Magdalene
- › Nail Art Stuff on a Budget by Airi Magdalene
- › The No-Manicure Manicure by Airi Magdalene
- › Don't Get Duped By Skincare by Airi Magdalene