or Connect
MakeupTalk.com › Makeup and Beauty Forums › Shopping › Coupons, Codes, Promos, Sales, Shopping Tips › Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish $6 Free Shipping
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish $6 Free Shipping - Page 2

post #31 of 49

yay all of mine are completed!!!!

post #32 of 49
Thread Starter 
Charges still pending, but just received my shipping notice and everything was sent. Yay!
post #33 of 49

This is kind of gross and exploitative. The coupon terms clearly say one time use for new customers only.

post #34 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolaB View Post

This is kind of gross and exploitative. The coupon terms clearly say one time use for new customers only.

I agree...using it once is one thing, but anymore than that (like really...6 polishes? yikes) is clearly against the terms, and a good way to get them to never have these kinds of promos again.

post #35 of 49
Mine seems to have gone through fine. But I only ordered one.
post #36 of 49

I got Cleopatra in NY and Happy Birthday! :)

Been eyeing those two fab glitters for a while now!

post #37 of 49

it's up to their discretion to cancel the charges for violating their non binding terms of service. but it looks like they didn't horray!

 

 

 

1000

 

It is missing the last one I ordered, but 2/5 charges have cleared, so its looking good!

post #38 of 49

i sent a link to mermaid's dream with the code, a wink, and a hint to my boyfriend for christmas present ideas, don't know if i'm getting it or not but i'm sooooooo tempted to use this code (at least once). i just feel guilty spending money right now.

post #39 of 49

Awesome code! I bought-

The New Black Chaos Nail lacquer pardon my french. It was $10 + $3.95 shipping but with the code I only had to pay shipping! =D

I also bought two of the DL Stripper to Go mitts. I didn't see any DL colors I loved and decided against Mermaid's dream. I almost got the Benefit They're Real mascara but I'm in the middle of too many tubes right now so I decided against it.

 

All together I kept it under $10!! =)

post #40 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawaiimeows View Post

i sent a link to mermaid's dream with the code, a wink, and a hint to my boyfriend for christmas present ideas, don't know if i'm getting it or not but i'm sooooooo tempted to use this code (at least once). i just feel guilty spending money right now.

That's the one I chose. It seemed to be the one that would be the most unique to my collection. I got my shipping notice today.
post #41 of 49

woo all my polishes came! so awesome i can't decide which to use.

post #42 of 49

I got mine, too!   I'm so excited.  This is my first Deborah Lippmann experiance!

post #43 of 49
I got mine last week. Just painted my nailed with Wicked Games. I love the color changing effect grey, green, and purple. Gorgeous.
post #44 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashitude View Post

I got mine last week. Just painted my nailed with Wicked Games. I love the color changing effect grey, green, and purple. Gorgeous.

I almost got that one, but got Private Dancer instead, I have a zoya color that is pretty identical to Wicked games, not entirely sure of the name though.

post #45 of 49

I have no idea how I missed this last week, but I totally just placed a couple orders now.  Thanks so much!  I got the 3 piece Three Times a Lady set for $11.95!  yay.gif

post #46 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by probabyl View Post

I have no idea how I missed this last week, but I totally just placed a couple orders now.  Thanks so much!  I got the 3 piece Three Times a Lady set for $11.95!  yay.gif

Nice! that's a really cute set! 

post #47 of 49

Oh I got mine like a week ago, but had no time to take pictures, 

that's all of my new babies sitting together, I posted swatches on my blog :)

 

I got: Candy Shop, Sweet Dreams, Good Girl Gone Bad, Bad Romance,Call Me Irresponsible, Let's Go Crazy, Ray of Light, Across the Universe and Glitter In the Air. And I love each and everyone of them :)700

post #48 of 49

I got my order yesterday.  I'm so happy!

post #49 of 49
Thanks so much ladies for posting this thread. I'm so excited, I got "happy birthday" and " candy shop". Two beautiful sparkly masterpieces-I'm so excited.. Yay!!!

Thanks Again biggrin.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
MakeupTalk.com › Makeup and Beauty Forums › Shopping › Coupons, Codes, Promos, Sales, Shopping Tips › Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish $6 Free Shipping