or Connect
MakeupTalk.com › Makeup and Beauty Forums › Shopping › Coupons, Codes, Promos, Sales, Shopping Tips › Sephora: codes, deals, sales, and discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sephora: codes, deals, sales, and discussion - Page 33

post #961 of 10545
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormosaHoney View Post

There's a VIBFORHIM as well.  It's choosing 3 samples same as the FORHIM but you get 2 or 3 additional fragrance choices.  Personally, I figure you can always get the fragrance samples when you go in, it's a spray as well.  

So I might get this for my online purchase, I figure i can alwasy use them for men's gift boxes!  I went to the Manhasset Sephora hoping to save on some shipping costs but they only carried one of the products I wanted.








I made a box for my Father today using a black Beauty Army box, it's perfect like a cigar box.  I lined it with the brown crinkle paper from Body Shop, I have a bucket of it now and some black from GlossyBox.  I gave him:
  • Shiseido 40 (just drove in to the Manhasset Sephora and snagged their last 250 pointer, so this is from that)
  • 3 Sonic toothbrush heads (Costco had a $10 coupon for a 6 pack)
  • Macadamia Oil from BB or BA.
  • Soap Cauldron Artisan Soaps - lemon ginger, eucalytus/peppermint & rosemary/mint *

*I picked a bunch up when I was in CA at an artisan fair.  Just beautiful soap and all done old school.  My Dad's got super sensitive skin and it's nice to find scents that works for a men in the luxury soap line.  I kept my favorite, the one that caught my eye!




A little off topic, but everyone in my family is really into the 'boxes' I make for them, like to the point of peering into other people's boes when I am making them. 

They're deluxe cologne samples! I got two orders for my dad and brothers. Let me find one and take a pic!
post #962 of 10545
My older brother snagged the Prada cologne, which is about the size of the YSL and has a spray nozzle, too. Yummmmm... they all smell amazeballs!


I gave up using codes for myself this time around, let the guys in my life enjoy a little surprise! I ordered cologne for the second order, too, but it's not arriving in time for Father's Day! Oops.
post #963 of 10545
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLindaJean View Post

My older brother snagged the Prada cologne, which is about the size of the YSL and has a spray nozzle, too. Yummmmm... they all smell amazeballs!


I gave up using codes for myself this time around, let the guys in my life enjoy a little surprise! I ordered cologne for the second order, too, but it's not arriving in time for Father's Day! Oops.

 

Oh sweet, thanks Fairy God Sister!!  I thought they were small, I'm going to change my code order now!  

 

edit:  I got all the fragrances that were up there!  You rock!

These are going to be even cooler in future boxes!!

ZoomInto: Pictures, Images and Photos
 
ZoomInto: Pictures, Images and Photos
 
ZoomInto: Pictures, Images and Photos
 

 

 

BTW, this is one of Sephora's anniversary specials, for those that like Apple and Grapefruit, list price $45.

 

ZoomInto: Pictures, Images and Photos
 

Edited by FormosaHoney - 6/16/13 at 6:39pm
post #964 of 10545
Grrr none of those except th Lacoste are up now!!!!
post #965 of 10545

I caved and got the 250 pt perk.  Bought some Tarte Aqualilies and more eye primer.

post #966 of 10545
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormosaHoney View Post

Oh sweet, thanks Fairy God Sister!!  I thought they were small, I'm going to change my code order now!  

edit:  I got all the fragrances that were up there!  You rock!

These are going to be even cooler in future boxes!!






ZoomButt.gif



 



ZoomButt.gif



 



ZoomButt.gif



 





BTW, this is one of Sephora's anniversary specials, for those that like Apple and Grapefruit, list price $45.



ZoomButt.gif



 


The Prada is my fave! My older brother "inspected" the first order when it arrived and his dang face lit up sniffing it, so I said take it. Jeez, you thought I gave him a puppy lol. But, seriously, it's amazing! I placed my second order and snagged another Prada and YSL, then the Bvlgari! Happy guys in my home lol.
post #967 of 10545

nevermind!  i guess i missed the whole VIBFORHIM - now this i can't resist! and ordering :)

post #968 of 10545
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariahk83 View Post

Grrr none of those except th Lacoste are up now!!!!

Well, the code was up for two weeks or so? The Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue went fast. . I ordered three days apart(maybe 5? Can't remember lol) and it was already out. Such a good deal, since I don't normally see men's fragrances in those sizes.

Are there still skincare samples available? I was tempted, but thought the cologne was a better value.
post #969 of 10545
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLindaJean View Post


The Prada is my fave! My older brother "inspected" the first order when it arrived and his dang face lit up sniffing it, so I said take it. Jeez, you thought I gave him a puppy lol. But, seriously, it's amazing! I placed my second order and snagged another Prada and YSL, then the Bvlgari! Happy guys in my home lol.

 

That's sooo cute!!   

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariahk83 View Post

nevermind!  i guess i missed the whole VIBFORHIM - now this i can't resist! and ordering :)

 

I just typed in VIBFORHIM and it's still up.  To access the other two cologns, a VIB status is required and the code is VIBFORHIM rather then FORHIM.  Here's  a pic, good luck!  Sorry it's a partial, the whole window won't display, there's two additional items but they are the same that shows up under FORHIM.  

 

 

Below's my online run this eveing, I think I trippled my dollar's spending power!!   Oh Sephora, I just can't quit you...

 

post #970 of 10545
Yah I have VIB I just didn't realize there were two diff codes!! I ordered with the VIB code
post #971 of 10545
This was my order! I think I made out pretty well! The vibforhim code, the 500 point tarte perk and the 250 special weekend perk plus samples!

post #972 of 10545
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormosaHoney View Post

That's sooo cute!!   


I just typed in VIBFORHIM and it's still up.  To access the other two cologns, a VIB status is required and the code is VIBFORHIM rather then FORHIM.  Here's  a pic, good luck!  Sorry it's a partial, the whole window won't display, there's two additional items but they are the same that shows up under FORHIM.  


Below's my online run this eveing, I think I trippled my dollar's spending power!!   Oh Sephora, I just can't quit you...


Honey, I love that Ole serum! While more expensive, you get more bang for your buck if you order the Three Little Wonders kit. It's $70, but you get 1oz of the serum, sheer transformation cream (blue label) and invigorating night gel (green label). If you don't like the creams, they'd probably be easy to hawk here or Ebay.
post #973 of 10545
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormosaHoney View Post

There's a VIBFORHIM as well.  It's choosing 3 samples same as the FORHIM but you get 2 or 3 additional fragrance choices.  Personally, I figure you can always get the fragrance samples when you go in to decide if the men in your life likes it or not.  

 

So I'll probably get the following for my online purchase, I figure i can alwasy use them for men's gift boxes!  I went to the Manhasset Sephora hoping to save on some shipping costs but they only carried one of the products I wanted.

 

For the purchase I'll probably get 3x Ole Henricksen Vitamin C Serum ($15 for .5 oz) and some nail polish, I wish the Metro Too Chic was back...

 

 

I made a box for my Father today using a black Beauty Army box, it's perfect like a cigar box.  I lined it with the brown crinkle paper from Body Shop, I have a bucket of it now and some black from GlossyBox.  I gave him:

 

  • Shiseido 40 (just drove in to the Manhasset Sephora and snagged their last 250 pointer, so this is from that)
  • 3 Sonic toothbrush heads (Costco had a $10 coupon for a 6 pack)
  • Macadamia Oil from BB or BA.
  • Soap Cauldron Artisan Soaps - lemon ginger, eucalytus/peppermint & rosemary/mint *

 

*I picked a bunch up when I was in CA at an artisan fair.  Just beautiful soap and all done old school.  My Dad's got super sensitive skin and it's nice to find scents that works for a men in the luxury soap line.  I kept my favorite, the one that caught my eye!

 

 

 

 

A little off topic, but everyone in my family is really into the 'boxes' I make for them, like to the point of peering into other people's boxs when they see one around.

ZoomInto: Pictures, Images and Photos
 
ZoomInto: Pictures, Images and Photos
 
ZoomInto: Pictures, Images and Photos
 

Aww that's really sweet! I bet your Dad loved it.

post #974 of 10545
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC327 View Post

Aww that's really sweet! I bet your Dad loved it.

He did!  His eyes lit up like my mom's did!  Then half an hour later he said, there's some lobster for you, I already pealed it!! 

 

BTW JC, I don't know what's going on... if there's an algae bloom but the price of lobster have been insanley low in the past two months in New York at around $5 a pound.  I don't know if you or your Dad are a fans but be sure to grab some when you get back.  

 

I think he gets them in Flushing someplace (I can shoot you the store name is your interested), he just boiled up 3 one-pounders for our churhe's pastor this morning, he's giving lobsters to eeeeeveryone now, so funny, every time I come home I think I'm having lobster but once a week is not bad.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariahk83 View Post

This was my order! I think I made out pretty well! The vibforhim code, the 500 point tarte perk and the 250 special weekend perk plus samples!

NICE!!  I normally try to hit $50 to avoid shipping, but that VIBFORHIM is such a good deal, I might have to tap it again, and pay the $5.95 in shipping ;)...

ZoomInto: Pictures, Images and Photos
 

 

ZoomInto: Pictures, Images and Photos
 
ZoomInto: Pictures, Images and Photos
 
ZoomInto: Pictures, Images and Photos
 
ZoomInto: Pictures, Images and Photos
 

Edited by FormosaHoney - 6/17/13 at 8:23am
post #975 of 10545
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLindaJean View Post


Honey, I love that Ole serum! While more expensive, you get more bang for your buck if you order the Three Little Wonders kit. It's $70, but you get 1oz of the serum, sheer transformation cream (blue label) and invigorating night gel (green label). If you don't like the creams, they'd probably be easy to hawk here or Ebay.

 

ZoomInto: Pictures, Images and Photos
 

Oh doh!!  You oughta get a job in supply chain and put your talents to work!  I might have to place another order!!!  The men's cologns are just too darn good a deal!!

ZoomInto: Pictures, Images and Photos
 
post #976 of 10545

I was just shopping online and the 500/250 perk is showing as 250 points if anyone is still interested. wink.gif

post #977 of 10545
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormosaHoney View Post







ZoomButt.gif



 



Oh doh!!  You oughta get a job in supply chain and put your talents to work!  I might have to place another order!!!  The men's cologns are just too darn good a deal!!
ZoomButt.gif



 



Lol, all about that bang for your buck! The whole line is fabulous, although the night gel is probably better suited to summer skin. I've been using my cream samples on top of it in the evening for extra moisturizing. Can probably just do that some now, as the weather is heatiing up.
post #978 of 10545
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLindaJean View Post


Lol, all about that bang for your buck! The whole line is fabulous, although the night gel is probably better suited to summer skin. I've been using my cream samples on top of it in the evening for extra moisturizing. Can probably just do that some now, as the weather is heatiing up.

Yeah, I've been looking for something oil-free for the warm weather, so this might be a good candidate.  I like the lack of perfumes in his product line.

 

If it's cool enough I'll sleep with the window open at night, until 5:30 AM then the gosh-darn birds start yapping away over their morning coffee and worms (just kidding) then I'll get up and shut the window and set the AC to go on in an hour.   Then the gel is good, because the air won't be dry.  But if it's been in the 90's for several days in a raw, it's AC all day long and the air is real drying so I'll use the oil based products.

 

What does anyone else use when they need to sleep in the AC during the summer time?   I mean it's dry but it's not cold, so I wonder if a moisturizer with oil is optimum or do folks find that they break out in the warmer climate using a moisturizer with oil, even if it is dry?  

post #979 of 10545
Humidifier. . My guy friend sleeps with one on all night.
post #980 of 10545
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormosaHoney View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC327 View Post

Aww that's really sweet! I bet your Dad loved it.

He did!  His eyes lit up like my mom's did!  Then half an hour later he said, there's some lobster for you, I already pealed it!! 

 

BTW JC, I don't know what's going on... if there's an algae bloom but the price of lobster have been insanley low in the past two months in New York at around $5 a pound.  I don't know if you or your Dad are a fans but be sure to grab some when you get back.  

 

I think he gets them in Flushing someplace (I can shoot you the store name is your interested), he just boiled up 3 one-pounders for our churhe's pastor this morning, he's giving lobsters to eeeeeveryone now, so funny, every time I come home I think I'm having lobster but once a week is not bad.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariahk83 View Post

This was my order! I think I made out pretty well! The vibforhim code, the 500 point tarte perk and the 250 special weekend perk plus samples!

NICE!!  I normally try to hit $50 to avoid shipping, but that VIBFORHIM is such a good deal, I might have to tap it again, and pay the $5.95 in shipping ;)...

ZoomInto: Pictures, Images and Photos
 

 

ZoomInto: Pictures, Images and Photos
 
ZoomInto: Pictures, Images and Photos
 
ZoomInto: Pictures, Images and Photos
 
ZoomInto: Pictures, Images and Photos
 

Lol that is so nice of your Dad feeding everyone lobsters. I don't eat lobster but my MIL loves lobster I would really appreciate the info. g.gif

post #981 of 10545
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC327 View Post

Lol that is so nice of your Dad feeding everyone lobsters. I don't eat lobster but my MIL loves lobster I would really appreciate the info. g.gif

 

ZoomInto: Pictures, Images and Photos
 
ZoomInto: Pictures, Images and Photos
 

It's at Skyfoods, I think URLs are not permitted so just Google it.  Marshalls, Target, Bed,Bath&Beyond, BJs and some other large format retailers are also there so you'll be able to spot their logos.

 

The cricular (3 column 5th down) indicates $4.48 a pound!!  Don't go on the weekend or between rush hour (5 to 7) it's a mad house!!  3-hour free parking, yes that is a huge deal in New York!!

 

I think there are a few Bayside folks on MUT too, if you are lobster fan, get some  claps.gif !!  I mean that's the price of a Five Guys hamburger for the love of beauty products!

ZoomInto: Pictures, Images and Photos
 

 

ZoomInto: Pictures, Images and Photos
 
post #982 of 10545
Cheap lobster! Yay! Thanks Formosa Honey.
On the topic of codes, I got an email with a free shipping code today: VALUESHIP.
post #983 of 10545

OMG LOL!!!!! I came here to check up on new codes and you guys are talking about someone's dad feeding people lobsters!  hahahaha

post #984 of 10545

Hi everyone!! How often does Sephora have a free shipping code? I have a Sephora egift card for $10 thanks to Viggie :) and with a free shipping code, that makes for free makeup. icon_cheesygrin.gif

post #985 of 10545
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormosaHoney View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC327 View Post

Lol that is so nice of your Dad feeding everyone lobsters. I don't eat lobster but my MIL loves lobster I would really appreciate the info. g.gif

 

ZoomInto: Pictures, Images and Photos
 
ZoomInto: Pictures, Images and Photos
 

It's at Skyfoods, I think URLs are not permitted so just Google it.  Marshalls, Target, Bed,Bath&Beyond, BJs and some other large format retailers are also there so you'll be able to spot their logos.

 

The cricular (3 column 5th down) indicates $4.48 a pound!!  Don't go on the weekend or between rush hour (5 to 7) it's a mad house!!  3-hour free parking, yes that is a huge deal in New York!!

 

I think there are a few Bayside folks on MUT too, if you are lobster fan, get some  claps.gif !!  I mean that's the price of a Five Guys hamburger for the love of beauty products!

ZoomInto: Pictures, Images and Photos
 

 

ZoomInto: Pictures, Images and Photos
 

Thanks!

post #986 of 10545
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgooberbutt View Post

VIBAMORE - 4-piece amore pacific kit (one time use only). It's larger than the regular, 3-piece amore pacific gift.   

FYI, just tried to use VIBAMORE and got message that it was sold out. Got the 3 piece instead.
post #987 of 10545
Quote:
Originally Posted by nishino View Post

OMG LOL!!!!! I came here to check up on new codes and you guys are talking about someone's dad feeding people lobsters!  hahahaha

Sorry about straying soooooo entirely far from the topic icon_redface.gif and thanks for being a good sport!

 

The changes with Sephora codes has been so fast and furious with their promtional events that these days I just check on two sites retailmenot and coupon(s)?   

ZoomInto: Pictures, Images and Photos
 
ZoomInto: Pictures, Images and Photos
 

 

Of course if anyone has more patience then me and is able to update with new codes and/or figured out what codes are no longer working, please by all means copy, paste and post the list.

 

Oh, one other hint as I've read from a post a month back and used... you should always check your order history, some of the codes and 100pt items are still active.  Of course you would have had to ordered them in the past for it to show up.  

 

Have fun ladies!

ZoomInto: Pictures, Images and Photos
 
post #988 of 10545
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormosaHoney View Post

Sorry about straying soooooo entirely far from the topic icon_redface.gif and thanks for being a good sport!

 

 

oh heck *I* don't mind!  I just love random absurd stuff and the lobster conversation hit my funny spot :)

 

wow great tip about retailmenot i had no idea such a magical site existed!

post #989 of 10545
Quote:
Originally Posted by nishino View Post

oh heck *I* don't mind!  I just love random absurd stuff and the lobster conversation hit my funny spot smile.gif

wow great tip about retailmenot i had no idea such a magical site existed!
RetailMeNot is awesome... paired with Ebates, oh boy!
post #990 of 10545
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLindaJean View Post


RetailMeNot is awesome... paired with Ebates, oh boy!

I AGREE!! I have mine set up to deposit in my PayPal, and then I usually spend it x3 because it's free money! lol

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
MakeupTalk.com › Makeup and Beauty Forums › Shopping › Coupons, Codes, Promos, Sales, Shopping Tips › Sephora: codes, deals, sales, and discussion