or Connect
MakeupTalk.com › Groups › Birchbox Subscribers › Discussions › Birchbox Promo Codes

Birchbox Promo Codes - Page 6

post #151 of 1989
Quote:
Originally Posted by quene8106 View Post


are you subscribed to their e-mail lists? if not, that's probably why you're not getting the codes.

 

I've never unsubscribed from their lists and I checked the points update boxes even though they never stay checked. It there a way to check if I am? I sure get those you left something in your cart emails often enough.

post #152 of 1989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidentite View Post



The key chain should have come with a discount code for your one year.  BB is really screwy about sending out the codes.  Most people get an email with a code for their anniversary at 3, 6, 9, 13, 16, 21 and 2 years (and beyond i think).  BUT a lot of us don't get them at those times.  I didn't receive any codes after 13 months.  I contacted Birchbox and they told me that the codes are randomly generated and that they could not issue me one, to which I responded that they shouldn't call these anniversary codes if everyone does not get them uniformly on their anniversary.  They did offer me 20% off if I called in my order but that really wasn't the point.  I just wanted to receive the discount emails like everyone else.  Also, I like to play around with things in my cart a lot (because I'm crazy) and prefer to order online. 

They only started giving out codes past 13 months this year. Also, I don't think they've always done 13 either.
post #153 of 1989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidentite View Post

 


The key chain should have come with a discount code for your one year.  BB is really screwy about sending out the codes.  Most people get an email with a code for their anniversary at 3, 6, 9, 13, 16, 21 and 2 years (and beyond i think).  BUT a lot of us don't get them at those times.  I didn't receive any codes after 13 months.  I contacted Birchbox and they told me that the codes are randomly generated and that they could not issue me one, to which I responded that they shouldn't call these anniversary codes if everyone does not get them uniformly on their anniversary.  They did offer me 20% off if I called in my order but that really wasn't the point.  I just wanted to receive the discount emails like everyone else.  Also, I like to play around with things in my cart a lot (because I'm crazy) and prefer to order online. 

 

Hmmm... I'm (anxiously!) waiting on my 13 month code. I was under the impression that they mailed you the keychain, but email you the anniversary code like always. But from your post I gather that both come in the mail? Is that accurate?

 

Totally agree that it's weird/kind of frustrating that the codes are "randomly" generated. Isn't that something they've figured out how to do by now? (Or maybe I just underestimate how difficult it is...)

post #154 of 1989
Quote:
Originally Posted by basementsong View Post

 

Hmmm... I'm (anxiously!) waiting on my 13 month code. I was under the impression that they mailed you the keychain, but email you the anniversary code like always. But from your post I gather that both come in the mail? Is that accurate?

 

I'm glad I'm not the only person waiting on my 13 month code. Everyone seemed to be getting their anniversary codes and I was starting to worry I had just been forgotten.

post #155 of 1989

I just wanted to thank everyone for the 7teen15 code! I too have been waiting on my 13 month code forever, even been through several email exchanges with CS who just reassured me it would be this month (which is now almost over). Anyway, I didn't want to wait any longer for fear I would miss out on some products in my cart, so I am happy to have at least gotten an extra 15% off!

 

Here is what I ordered!! Best 1$ I have ever spent! :] Thanks again!

 

post #156 of 1989
Quote:
Originally Posted by evlady View Post

I just wanted to thank everyone for the 7teen15 code! I too have been waiting on my 13 month code forever, even been through several email exchanges with CS who just reassured me it would be this month (which is now almost over). Anyway, I didn't want to wait any longer for fear I would miss out on some products in my cart, so I am happy to have at least gotten an extra 15% off!

 

Here is what I ordered!! Best 1$ I have ever spent! :] Thanks again!

 

wooh! what a haul! claps.gif

post #157 of 1989
Quote:
Originally Posted by evlady View Post

I just wanted to thank everyone for the 7teen15 code! I too have been waiting on my 13 month code forever, even been through several email exchanges with CS who just reassured me it would be this month (which is now almost over). Anyway, I didn't want to wait any longer for fear I would miss out on some products in my cart, so I am happy to have at least gotten an extra 15% off!

Here is what I ordered!! Best 1$ I have ever spent! :] Thanks again!



I got mine on the 30th of the month. I think their theory is that if they wait longer you'll get the keychain before the email.
post #158 of 1989
Quote:
Originally Posted by evlady View Post

I just wanted to thank everyone for the 7teen15 code! I too have been waiting on my 13 month code forever, even been through several email exchanges with CS who just reassured me it would be this month (which is now almost over). Anyway, I didn't want to wait any longer for fear I would miss out on some products in my cart, so I am happy to have at least gotten an extra 15% off!

 

Here is what I ordered!! Best 1$ I have ever spent! :] Thanks again!

 

Great deal!

post #159 of 1989

Hi! I have been looking at threads all over MUT but I can't seem to find an answer.  Everyone who has received anniversary codes, are you month-to-month subscribers or do you have an annual subscription?  I have been thinking about upgrading to an annual subscription (for the extra points and $10 discount!) but I read somewhere that they don't send anniversary codes to annual subscribers.  Can anyone confirm that? Thanks so much!

post #160 of 1989
Quote:
Originally Posted by evlady View Post

I just wanted to thank everyone for the 7teen15 code! I too have been waiting on my 13 month code forever, even been through several email exchanges with CS who just reassured me it would be this month (which is now almost over). Anyway, I didn't want to wait any longer for fear I would miss out on some products in my cart, so I am happy to have at least gotten an extra 15% off!

 

Here is what I ordered!! Best 1$ I have ever spent! :] Thanks again!

 

Awesome!

 

Though for future reference, I was able to use my 9 month code about a week or so before they even emailed it to me. Since they're the same code (just has to be activated for your account) I thought I'd try and see if it worked and it did. So in the future if you're at an anni month and still waiting on the email, try the code anyway :)

post #161 of 1989
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkpink7l7 View Post

Hi! I have been looking at threads all over MUT but I can't seem to find an answer.  Everyone who has received anniversary codes, are you month-to-month subscribers or do you have an annual subscription?  I have been thinking about upgrading to an annual subscription (for the extra points and $10 discount!) but I read somewhere that they don't send anniversary codes to annual subscribers.  Can anyone confirm that? Thanks so much!

They do. But once you get up into the number of months, the codes comes less frequently. So after your 9th, it's the 13th month instead of the 12th, then the 16th, then you have to wait until the 21st month

post #162 of 1989
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkpink7l7 View Post

Hi! I have been looking at threads all over MUT but I can't seem to find an answer.  Everyone who has received anniversary codes, are you month-to-month subscribers or do you have an annual subscription?  I have been thinking about upgrading to an annual subscription (for the extra points and $10 discount!) but I read somewhere that they don't send anniversary codes to annual subscribers.  Can anyone confirm that? Thanks so much!

I am an annual subscriber and I get all the codes.

post #163 of 1989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post

They do. But once you get up into the number of months, the codes comes less frequently. So after your 9th, it's the 13th month instead of the 12th, then the 16th, then you have to wait until the 21st month

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC327 View Post

I am an annual subscriber and I get all the codes.


Thanks for your help!!

post #164 of 1989
Does birchbox give birthday promo codes?
post #165 of 1989
Quote:
Originally Posted by teastrong View Post

Does birchbox give birthday promo codes?

I don't think so.  My birthday was on Sunday and I didn't receive anything from Birchbox.

post #166 of 1989

I finally got an email back from CS who told me "we celebrate the anniversary with a keychain" -- as if they never did the 13 month code before. No "we're not doing it anymore" or "we change our policy" just, "the anniversary gift is a keychain and I'm happy to send a replacement if you never got yours." Such BS. I asked when I could expect the next discount code and she said at the 16 month mark.

post #167 of 1989
Quote:
Originally Posted by inlustro View Post

I finally got an email back from CS who told me "we celebrate the anniversary with a keychain" -- as if they never did the 13 month code before. No "we're not doing it anymore" or "we change our policy" just, "the anniversary gift is a keychain and I'm happy to send a replacement if you never got yours." Such BS. I asked when I could expect the next discount code and she said at the 16 month mark.


What?? I've been waiting for a 13 month code all month (and they keychain I guess, but I really only care about the code) and this is frustrating to hear.

post #168 of 1989
Re: 13 month codes (sorry I'm obsessed with this!). I Facebooked BB and asked if they still send promotional codes to subscribers during their 13 month. This is the exact response I got:

Hi Danielle,

Thanks for writing in. We do send something once you've been with us for over a year so you can expect it around your 13th month.

Please let me know if I can assist further.

Best,
Sarah


I've never really been annoyed at BB (even during bad box months!) but between this and the box pages not loading this month (and June for me, though that was only one box that wouldn't load in June IIRC) I'm a bit peeved. Just give me a straight answer, please!
post #169 of 1989

comeback20 promo code still works for 20% off. I saw someone had posted this earlier in the thread for June and i used it today and it works! I also have never cancelled bbox but the comeback20 code still worked for me

post #170 of 1989
Quote:
Originally Posted by emily9763 View Post

comeback20 promo code still works for 20% off. I saw someone had posted this earlier in the thread for June and i used it today and it works! I also have never cancelled bbox but the comeback20 code still worked for me

And there goes my resolve for saving points until my 13 or 16 month anniversary code! Lol!

 

I got the Beauty Protector Spray, Jouer Lip Enhancer, and another Mystery Pick 2 pack. Used the comeback20 code and 200 points, paid a little under $9 OOP :) 

 

Now watch, I'll get the travel sized BP spray in my pick two. Or in my box next month. Haha!

post #171 of 1989
What are the discounts for thirteen and sixteen months? I think I will get just a hair mask at my thirteen month mark, if there is a better discount coming at sixteen. I think my thirteen month anniversary is September, but I'm not sure.
post #172 of 1989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonittude View Post

What are the discounts for thirteen and sixteen months? I think I will get just a hair mask at my thirteen month mark, if there is a better discount coming at sixteen. I think my thirteen month anniversary is September, but I'm not sure.

16 months is 25% off. I just used mine. I think 13 months was 20% off. I used it, but I don't remember for sure.
post #173 of 1989
Thanks to you savvy ladies, I was able to snag a Macadamia hair mask, a mystery pack, and color club put a pin in it, for $5.60 (I used 300 points) I would have been sixty cents, if the Bobby pins were still in stock, but I've been wanting that nail polish since I didn't get it in my box. I think I can now save my points until January and be ready for my sweet sixteen.

It's funny, I can't imagine that Birchbox is actually making any money from me, but they have cut down on my Sephora spending so much that I'm not even trying for VIB this year.
post #174 of 1989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonittude View Post

Thanks to you savvy ladies, I was able to snag a Macadamia hair mask, a mystery pack, and color club put a pin in it, for $5.60 (I used 300 points) I would have been sixty cents, if the Bobby pins were still in stock, but I've been wanting that nail polish since I didn't get it in my box. I think I can now save my points until January and be ready for my sweet sixteen.

It's funny, I can't imagine that Birchbox is actually making any money from me, but they have cut down on my Sephora spending so much that I'm not even trying for VIB this year.
I stopped trying for VIB last year too. I ended up ordering some things for my mom to give the teenager grandkids for Christmas (perfume) and I made VIB at the last minute.
post #175 of 1989

comeback20 worked for me this morning.

post #176 of 1989
Quote:
Originally Posted by grayc View Post

comeback20 worked for me this morning.

20OFF was given to my second email account (which has never signed up for BB but is on their email list).

 

It works on my normal account so I think it's an open code available to anyone.  Good thru 8/5.

post #177 of 1989

My mom sent me a BB gift card to upgrade to an annual sub! Woohoo!

 

Now the question is, how often do they run the double point promo (220 points instead of 110)? I skimmed back and saw mention of one happening last December Any idea if we might see one again soon? Or is it just an end of the year type thing? I'm thinking I might wait to upgrade until the next one comes around soon-ish :)

post #178 of 1989
Quote:
Originally Posted by cari12 View Post

My mom sent me a BB gift card to upgrade to an annual sub! Woohoo!

Now the question is, how often do they run the double point promo (220 points instead of 110)? I skimmed back and saw mention of one happening last December Any idea if we might see one again soon? Or is it just an end of the year type thing? I'm thinking I might wait to upgrade until the next one comes around soon-ish smile.gif

I've been wondering the same thing! Last year i wasn't sure if I wanted to subscribe to birchbox, but now that I've joined I really wish I had taken advantage of the promo!
post #179 of 1989
Quote:
Originally Posted by cari12 View Post

My mom sent me a BB gift card to upgrade to an annual sub! Woohoo!

 

Now the question is, how often do they run the double point promo (220 points instead of 110)? I skimmed back and saw mention of one happening last December Any idea if we might see one again soon? Or is it just an end of the year type thing? I'm thinking I might wait to upgrade until the next one comes around soon-ish :)

There was one in June, I gifted my self another sub because I had the points to do it for free. I just got 110 points because I did it with points but I was ok because without the code I wouldn't have gotten any points. Btw that's an awesome gift from your mom.

post #180 of 1989
Quote:
Originally Posted by cari12 View Post

My mom sent me a BB gift card to upgrade to an annual sub! Woohoo!

Now the question is, how often do they run the double point promo (220 points instead of 110)? I skimmed back and saw mention of one happening last December Any idea if we might see one again soon? Or is it just an end of the year type thing? I'm thinking I might wait to upgrade until the next one comes around soon-ish smile.gif

I'm not 100% sure, but I'm not sure gift card recipients get points off purchases they make with a gift card. Im pretty sure just the gift card purchaser does. Maybe check the FAQs to see what they say?
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Birchbox Subscribers
MakeupTalk.com › Groups › Birchbox Subscribers › Discussions › Birchbox Promo Codes