I'm running out of my foundation, and I'm thinking about trying out a tinted moisturizer now. I'd like a more natural look. Can anyone give me ideas of tinted moisturizers to check out?
Related Forum Threads
- Australian Beauty Blogs? Last post on 3/3/14 at 9:23pm in Makeup Talk
- Destash and Sell on eBay: Tips and Advice Last post on 3/1/14 at 7:58pm in Makeup Talk
- Teal Mermaid FOTD Last post on Today at 11:23 am in FOTD - Face of the Day
- Rimmel London: eyes, lips, face Last post on 2/27/14 at 9:18am in Makeup Talk
- Help with foundation! Last post on 2/27/14 at 4:26pm in Makeup Talk
The Debate: Foundation or Concealer First?
Last edited: 12/2/13
- Beauty Quackery Throughout HistoryLast edited: 2/28/14
- How To Handle Days Where Makeup Just Won't Work For YouLast edited: 2/28/14
- Makeup That Will Survive A ConcertLast edited: 2/28/14
- How To Apply Mascara and Powder - The Right WayLast edited: 2/12/14
The idea of this lip balm is fantastic. It's harder to lose than the traditional lip tube balms, which was one thing I absolutely loved. The smells were not overwhelming. What was a problem with me...
I bought this foundation because Benefit was doing a promotion for a free primer, which was a little baby size! I have combo/oily skin throughout most of the year but always get dry, flaky patches...
I think this face scrub is PERFECT for teens. This was the first have wash's I've bought when I was in high school, and I really enjoyed it. If you have sensitive skin, I do recommend that you...
I just bought this primer the other day for $20 at sephora for the full size. Mine is in a squeeze tube and not the actual bottle with the doe foot applicator. I like the tube better because I can...
I have used this product off and on for the last 2 years. I really like that the color on me is natural looking. It has good coverage. But its a bit too greasy (and I don't have oily skin). I would...
Best Tinted Moisturizer??post #1 of 1812/28/12 at 10:17amThread Starter
MakeupTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 1812/28/12 at 10:20am
Try one of the new BB Creams, I think almost every drugstore brand has released one already, they are all essentially tinted moisturizers with skincare benefits. The only one that I know of so far that is more coverage than a tinted moisturizer is the new Physicians Formula one, I have that one and it is light-medium coverage.post #3 of 1812/28/12 at 10:53ampost #4 of 1812/28/12 at 11:01am
I second the Jouer but I use the Luminizing Moisture Tint and I really like it. It is lighter coverage than a regular foundation so if you needs lots of coverage I would stay with regular foundations. If you are looking for something to moisturize, give light coverage and smooth out skin tones then tinted moisturizer might suit you.post #5 of 1812/28/12 at 5:51pm
I use the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream. It is pretty inexpensive (under $10) and it works pretty well for me. I wear it one of two ways: I either put it on fairly light and then apply a bit of powder over my smile line area and on my forehead, sometimes on my chin if I am feeling oily, or I apply it a bit heavier more like liquid foundation and then apply powder all over it. I tend to do the heavier look for photo shoots when I need almost perfect looking skin, and then I do the lighter version when I just want something lighter (and I mainly wear it for sunscreen).post #6 of 1812/28/12 at 6:03pm
I'm not fond of Western brands BB creams simply because the vast majority are too pink or orange for me. So if you have yellow undertones you might find yourself trying a good many BB creams before you find one that works for you. Personally out of all the tinted moisturizers I currently have I LOVE my Obsessive Compulsive Tinted Moisturizer (mainly because it MATCHED my skin color).post #7 of 1812/30/12 at 6:00amTinted Moisturizers are usually what I wear, and I've really come to like Nars Pure Radiance Tinted Moisturizer, Becca Luminous Skin Color and Laura Mercier's Original Tinted Moisturizer. Out of all of these, Nars has the most coverage (covers sheer - medium), Becca has the least coverage, with Laura's tinted moisturizer in the middle coverage-wise. If you're oily, I don't really recommend the Becca, and you may like the oil free version of Laura's TM.post #8 of 1812/31/12 at 2:16pmpost #9 of 181/2/13 at 6:23amThread StarterThanks so much ladies! I decided I have to see for myself what all this hype is about. I ended up ordering the Laura Mercier flawless face kit. It come with the tinted moisterizer, primer, undercover pot plus a couple brushes, a sponge, and a puff. Today everything on their website is 20% off plus I got a mascara and loose powder sample all for $52 and free shipping. I sure hope it's worth it. I am SUPER excited for my order to get here to try it out!!post #10 of 181/2/13 at 7:00ampost #11 of 181/10/13 at 3:48ampost #12 of 181/10/13 at 8:26amThread Starterpost #13 of 181/10/13 at 9:32ampost #14 of 181/10/13 at 9:34ampost #15 of 181/11/13 at 3:52pmpost #16 of 181/11/13 at 5:36pmpost #17 of 181/11/13 at 7:24pmpost #18 of 181/12/13 at 1:23pmTinted moisturizer.... You should try Revisions Skincare tinted moisturizer it has SPF 45 it is really great. You can not purchase thru a local retailer since it is a physician grade moisturizer but can find it online or thru a doctors office who provides skincare services. I worked for a doctor who was doing laser skin care and we were introduced to the product... It is great plus the ingredients included to help protect your skin, I have gone into Sephora's asking for something equal and no luck... Soo I continue to order online
- Best Tinted Moisturizer??
MakeupTalk.com Top Picks
- Beauty Quackery Throughout History
- › BIRCHBOX March 2014 - Spoilers 1 minute ago
- › Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals! 2 minutes ago
- › Popsugar Must Have March 2014 *SPOILERS* 6 minutes ago
- › What's your most embarrassing makeup mistake? 7 minutes ago
- › Pixie Cut - Yes or No? 13 minutes ago
- › Birchbox pick two mystery packs 13 minutes ago
- › March 2014 No/Low-Buy! Support, Advice, and Free Hugs 14 minutes ago
- › Ipsy February 2014 (Discussion/Sneak Peeks) [merged] 22 minutes ago
- › Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service 24 minutes ago
- › Maybelline Dare To Go Nude Color Tattoo LE Collection!!! 29 minutes ago
- › EOS Organic Lip Balm Sphere-Summer Fruit by Rizzomorph
- › Benefit Cosmetics hello flawless oxygen wow! - IVORY by gingergirl12308
- › St Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub by alwaysrennie
- › Urban Decay Primer Potion by gingergirl12308
- › Benefit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous Lite 0.34 oz by award04
- › Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm, 3.7 ml / 0.12 oz by award04
- › Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser by BrierReviewer
- › NYX Cosmetics Extra Creamy Round Lipstick B52 by Kim Opal
- › Benefit They're Real! Mascara by JD Arias
- › Philosophy Purity made Simple by gingergirl12308
- › Discussion: Makeup Pet Peeves by Airi Magdalene
- › Beauty Quackery Throughout History by Airi Magdalene
- › Myths About Beauty And The Science to Dispel... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Handle Days Where Makeup Just... by Airi Magdalene
- › Makeup That Will Survive A Concert by Airi Magdalene
- › What's The Deal With Cheek Palettes? by Airi Magdalene
- › Are Premade Palettes Worth It? by Airi Magdalene
- › Nail Art Stuff on a Budget by Airi Magdalene
- › The No-Manicure Manicure by Airi Magdalene
- › Don't Get Duped By Skincare by Airi Magdalene