I'm running out of my foundation, and I'm thinking about trying out a tinted moisturizer now. I'd like a more natural look. Can anyone give me ideas of tinted moisturizers to check out?
Related Forum Threads
- FOTD - December 12, 2013 Last post on Yesterday at 7:17 pm in FOTD - Face of the Day
- FOTD - December 11, 2013 Last post on 12/11/13 at 8:58am in FOTD - Face of the Day
- FOTD - December 9, 2013 Last post on 12/11/13 at 8:33am in FOTD - Face of the Day
- FOTD - December 6, 2013 Last post on 12/9/13 at 12:45pm in FOTD - Face of the Day
- Makeup Brush SETS (Which brand would you choose)? Last post on 12/11/13 at 4:36pm in Makeup Talk
The Debate: Foundation or Concealer First?
Last edited: 12/2/13
- Purse Hacks: Fixing Your Makeup When You Didn't Plan On ItLast edited: 12/2/13
- The Debate: Foundation or Eyeshadow First?Last edited: 12/2/13
- Makeup For MenLast edited: 10/1/13
- Foundation Matching MythsLast edited: 7/12/13
I think Ipsy is super fun and just a blast. There are always full size items in there, the samples are large, no foils and a cute bag to boot! I'm very happy with Ipsy and highly recommend them....
I bought this polish a few days ago. I have 295 "Fancy Fushia". It's a reddish pink (it looks red under low light or yellow light). It was cheap-ish (not the cheapest but also not as expensive as...
I love this cleanser and always have a tube in my makeup kit. I use it mainly on clients and find it works for all skin types. I find it really gets the skin squeaky clean as well, but at the same...
This palette is exactly what is claims to be. "Basics" you need it. I use it almost every day at least as a base for more dramatic eyes, or by itself if i want a very natural look. I also sometimes...
Love this brush, sooo soft, never sheds, easy to clean, and it's great not just for powder but for liquid foundation too. It's the best, gives airbrush finish. I used to use MAC #190 on occasion,...
Best Tinted Moisturizer??post #1 of 1812/28/12 at 10:17amThread Starter
MakeupTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 1812/28/12 at 10:20am
Try one of the new BB Creams, I think almost every drugstore brand has released one already, they are all essentially tinted moisturizers with skincare benefits. The only one that I know of so far that is more coverage than a tinted moisturizer is the new Physicians Formula one, I have that one and it is light-medium coverage.post #3 of 1812/28/12 at 10:53ampost #4 of 1812/28/12 at 11:01am
I second the Jouer but I use the Luminizing Moisture Tint and I really like it. It is lighter coverage than a regular foundation so if you needs lots of coverage I would stay with regular foundations. If you are looking for something to moisturize, give light coverage and smooth out skin tones then tinted moisturizer might suit you.post #5 of 1812/28/12 at 5:51pm
I use the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream. It is pretty inexpensive (under $10) and it works pretty well for me. I wear it one of two ways: I either put it on fairly light and then apply a bit of powder over my smile line area and on my forehead, sometimes on my chin if I am feeling oily, or I apply it a bit heavier more like liquid foundation and then apply powder all over it. I tend to do the heavier look for photo shoots when I need almost perfect looking skin, and then I do the lighter version when I just want something lighter (and I mainly wear it for sunscreen).post #6 of 1812/28/12 at 6:03pm
I'm not fond of Western brands BB creams simply because the vast majority are too pink or orange for me. So if you have yellow undertones you might find yourself trying a good many BB creams before you find one that works for you. Personally out of all the tinted moisturizers I currently have I LOVE my Obsessive Compulsive Tinted Moisturizer (mainly because it MATCHED my skin color).post #7 of 1812/30/12 at 6:00amTinted Moisturizers are usually what I wear, and I've really come to like Nars Pure Radiance Tinted Moisturizer, Becca Luminous Skin Color and Laura Mercier's Original Tinted Moisturizer. Out of all of these, Nars has the most coverage (covers sheer - medium), Becca has the least coverage, with Laura's tinted moisturizer in the middle coverage-wise. If you're oily, I don't really recommend the Becca, and you may like the oil free version of Laura's TM.post #8 of 1812/31/12 at 2:16pmpost #9 of 181/2/13 at 6:23amThread StarterThanks so much ladies! I decided I have to see for myself what all this hype is about. I ended up ordering the Laura Mercier flawless face kit. It come with the tinted moisterizer, primer, undercover pot plus a couple brushes, a sponge, and a puff. Today everything on their website is 20% off plus I got a mascara and loose powder sample all for $52 and free shipping. I sure hope it's worth it. I am SUPER excited for my order to get here to try it out!!post #10 of 181/2/13 at 7:00ampost #11 of 181/10/13 at 3:48ampost #12 of 181/10/13 at 8:26amThread Starterpost #13 of 181/10/13 at 9:32ampost #14 of 181/10/13 at 9:34ampost #15 of 181/11/13 at 3:52pmpost #16 of 181/11/13 at 5:36pmpost #17 of 181/11/13 at 7:24pmpost #18 of 181/12/13 at 1:23pmTinted moisturizer.... You should try Revisions Skincare tinted moisturizer it has SPF 45 it is really great. You can not purchase thru a local retailer since it is a physician grade moisturizer but can find it online or thru a doctors office who provides skincare services. I worked for a doctor who was doing laser skin care and we were introduced to the product... It is great plus the ingredients included to help protect your skin, I have gone into Sephora's asking for something equal and no luck... Soo I continue to order online
- Best Tinted Moisturizer??
MakeupTalk.com Top Picks
- Purse Hacks: Fixing Your Makeup When You Didn't Plan On It
- › (spoilers) Julep January 2014 6 minutes ago
- › (Spoilers) Julep December 2013 7 minutes ago
- › Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals! 15 minutes ago
- › Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals 2013 18 minutes ago
- › Urban Decay NAKED 3 palette 22 minutes ago
- › Could someone explain lip tars to me? 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › Sephora Rouge Members - Banned? Discuss! 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › Birchbox December 2013 (SPOILERS!) 1 hour, 17 minutes ago
- › Hi, husband needs help 1 hour, 47 minutes ago
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: December 2013 discussion (SPOILERS!) 1 hour, 50 minutes ago
- › Ipsy... beauty by you by GlamBabe
- › Rimmel London Lycra Pro by Pfff
- › Murad Clarifying Cleanser by SophiaSmart
- › Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette by jellybeanjean
- › E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush by serenity77
- › NYX Powder Blush by ninalee
- › Les Nereides Oriental Lumpur Eau de Toilette by Bflopolska
- › Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm, 3.7 ml / 0.12 oz by numbersmom
- › Sephora Favorites Lip Service Lip Sampler Blockbuster by Hayden Gabba
- › Brazilian Peel Brazilian Peel™ 4 Applications by GlamBabe
- › IMATS 2014 Los Angeles Definitive Guide by Director
- › Printable Nail Decals Actually Work! Who Knew! by bowsandnails
- › Finally Nail Decals That Really Work!! by bowsandnails
- › Purse Hacks: Fixing Your Makeup When You... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Build Your Own Custom Palette by Airi Magdalene
- › Naked 3: The Palette You've Been Waiting... by Airi Magdalene
- › The Debate: Foundation or Eyeshadow First? by Airi Magdalene
- › The Debate: Foundation or Concealer First? by Airi Magdalene
- › Coordinating Your Makeup With Your Accessories by Airi Magdalene
- › If You Don't Do "Face of the... by Airi Magdalene