I'm running out of my foundation, and I'm thinking about trying out a tinted moisturizer now. I'd like a more natural look. Can anyone give me ideas of tinted moisturizers to check out?
Related Forum Threads
- FOTD! I'VE GOT THE BLUES<33 Last post on Today at 7:15 am in FOTD - Face of the Day
- Oily/Combo Skin HG products? Last post on Today at 12:43 am in Makeup Talk
- Discontinued favorite products? Last post on 5/20/13 at 5:22pm in Makeup Talk
- Beauty Samples? Last post on 5/12/13 at 6:12am in Makeup Talk
- Using Facial mists to set Makeup Last post on 5/11/13 at 10:24pm in Makeup Talk
Cover Up: Tinted Moisturizer or Foundation?
Edited on 3/11/13
- Applying Foundation: Fingers or Brushes?Edited on 1/15/13
- How to Apply Liquid FoundationEdited on 12/4/12
- MakeupTalk Holiday Buying Guide (Staff Picks)Edited on 12/12/12
- 5 "Double-Duty" Makeup ProductsEdited on 1/3/13
I use this with my clarisonic and alone . It is mild and good for my sensitive skin
I just didn't care for anything they sent me which is odd for me . I love makeup ... I like almost everything I my birchbox and ipsy. I just got this once also thought it cost to much.
I love this box. There have been months where I was shocked at getting 4 small items that I might be able to get for free as samples. They need to make some of there items bigger so you know if...
This box is so fun to get . I love it so much I am getting 2 each month. The makeup bags the items come in are with the 10 dollars you pay so pretty. There is always something in there that is...
I have been a glossybox member for a few months and have loved getting there beautifully packaged boxes. They work very hard to make a nice presentation and it shows. They have amazing customer...
Best Tinted Moisturizer??post #1 of 1812/28/12 at 10:17amThread Starter
MakeupTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 1812/28/12 at 10:20am
Try one of the new BB Creams, I think almost every drugstore brand has released one already, they are all essentially tinted moisturizers with skincare benefits. The only one that I know of so far that is more coverage than a tinted moisturizer is the new Physicians Formula one, I have that one and it is light-medium coverage.post #3 of 1812/28/12 at 10:53ampost #4 of 1812/28/12 at 11:01am
I second the Jouer but I use the Luminizing Moisture Tint and I really like it. It is lighter coverage than a regular foundation so if you needs lots of coverage I would stay with regular foundations. If you are looking for something to moisturize, give light coverage and smooth out skin tones then tinted moisturizer might suit you.post #5 of 1812/28/12 at 5:51pm
I use the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream. It is pretty inexpensive (under $10) and it works pretty well for me. I wear it one of two ways: I either put it on fairly light and then apply a bit of powder over my smile line area and on my forehead, sometimes on my chin if I am feeling oily, or I apply it a bit heavier more like liquid foundation and then apply powder all over it. I tend to do the heavier look for photo shoots when I need almost perfect looking skin, and then I do the lighter version when I just want something lighter (and I mainly wear it for sunscreen).post #6 of 1812/28/12 at 6:03pm
I'm not fond of Western brands BB creams simply because the vast majority are too pink or orange for me. So if you have yellow undertones you might find yourself trying a good many BB creams before you find one that works for you. Personally out of all the tinted moisturizers I currently have I LOVE my Obsessive Compulsive Tinted Moisturizer (mainly because it MATCHED my skin color).post #7 of 1812/30/12 at 6:00amTinted Moisturizers are usually what I wear, and I've really come to like Nars Pure Radiance Tinted Moisturizer, Becca Luminous Skin Color and Laura Mercier's Original Tinted Moisturizer. Out of all of these, Nars has the most coverage (covers sheer - medium), Becca has the least coverage, with Laura's tinted moisturizer in the middle coverage-wise. If you're oily, I don't really recommend the Becca, and you may like the oil free version of Laura's TM.post #8 of 1812/31/12 at 2:16pmpost #9 of 181/2/13 at 6:23amThread StarterThanks so much ladies! I decided I have to see for myself what all this hype is about. I ended up ordering the Laura Mercier flawless face kit. It come with the tinted moisterizer, primer, undercover pot plus a couple brushes, a sponge, and a puff. Today everything on their website is 20% off plus I got a mascara and loose powder sample all for $52 and free shipping. I sure hope it's worth it. I am SUPER excited for my order to get here to try it out!!post #10 of 181/2/13 at 7:00ampost #11 of 181/10/13 at 3:48ampost #12 of 181/10/13 at 8:26amThread Starterpost #13 of 181/10/13 at 9:32ampost #14 of 181/10/13 at 9:34ampost #15 of 181/11/13 at 3:52pmpost #16 of 181/11/13 at 5:36pmpost #17 of 181/11/13 at 7:24pmpost #18 of 181/12/13 at 1:23pmTinted moisturizer.... You should try Revisions Skincare tinted moisturizer it has SPF 45 it is really great. You can not purchase thru a local retailer since it is a physician grade moisturizer but can find it online or thru a doctors office who provides skincare services. I worked for a doctor who was doing laser skin care and we were introduced to the product... It is great plus the ingredients included to help protect your skin, I have gone into Sephora's asking for something equal and no luck... Soo I continue to order online
- Best Tinted Moisturizer??
MakeupTalk.com Top Picks
- Applying Foundation: Fingers or Brushes?
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: June 2013 discussion (SPOILERS!) 5 minutes ago
- › Cravebox - Mommy & Me 7 minutes ago
- › Chain Reaction 7 minutes ago
- › Like it, love it, hate it, never tried it -food 11 minutes ago
- › Julep June 2013 12 minutes ago
- › Beauty Army: May 2013 13 minutes ago
- › Wantable - new quarterly subscription 14 minutes ago
- › Starlooks Starbox May 2013 14 minutes ago
- › Goodies.Co May 2013 25 minutes ago
- › The Or Game 33 minutes ago
- › Philosophy Purity made Simple by sparklesgirlxox
- › NewBeauty TestTube by sparklesgirlxox
- › Birchbox Women by sparklesgirlxox
- › Ipsy... beauty by you by sparklesgirlxox
- › Glossbox USA by sparklesgirlxox
- › Wantable, Curated Products that fit you Perfectly. by sparklesgirlxox
- › K-Palette 24 Hour Real Lasting Liquid Eyeliner by laguilar12
- › Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner, Carbon Black, 0.016... by Abacus
- › Ben Nye Luxury Powders - Banana 1.5oz by amandagreen
- › Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Haircolor, 6.3 Light Golden Brown by Cosmobella20
- › The Lip Bar Contest by alyssaw
- › 3 Ways to Get a New Spring Look for Under $6 by thewendyyybird
- › The Truth About Tanning Beds by Director
- › Cream vs. Powered Eyeshadows by Director
- › How to Get a Fresh, Bright-Eyed Look by thewendyyybird
- › Join a Popular Subscriptions and Sampling Group! by Director
- › All About Hair Oil by thewendyyybird
- › The Dark Side of Trade Shows by zadidoll
- › 4 Nail Polish Collections for Summer 2013 by Dalylah
- › Buying Guide: 4 Neutral Eye Shadow Palettes... by Dalylah