or Connect
MakeupTalk.com › Groups › Subscription & Sampling Programs › Discussions › Post Your Graze Boxes!

Post Your Graze Boxes! - Page 24

post #691 of 1199

Seems like those of us that signed up either 3 or 4 weeks ago were ok. Then 2 weeks ago I think a lot of new people signed up and they weren't prepared. Full system derp. It does sound like they are being proactive about getting things fixed and giving credits. Hope you get yours soon.

post #692 of 1199

Just received my second box today and gobbled it all up! It should have been my third but oh, well.

post #693 of 1199

I've emailed them again since this box should technically be my fourth.

 

1st box - Free box: Feb 2.

2nd box - 1st paid box: Feb 4 (refunded)

3rd box - 2nd paid box: Feb 11 (never charged because I complained that I never got the first box)

4th box - 3rd paid box: Feb 18 (pending charge - 10 day hold)

post #694 of 1199

Ugh, hopefully they unwind for you. If they do you will be addicted!

post #695 of 1199

I got my 3rd box yesterday, but I came down with a stomach virus, so I haven't even been able to LOOK at it.  I know it has flapjacks in it, so hopefully my tummy settles enough to try them today!

 

(and yeah, I got my 3rd box 2 days before my 5th box is "chosen" on the website... this is way too crazy slow for me, it's taking longer and longer each time, so I'm going to cancel after the 5th box. Sticking with Goodies for now)

post #696 of 1199
I wish shipping on this was slightly better :-( I love the boxes and they are perfect for my needs.
post #697 of 1199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meahlea View Post

I wish shipping on this was slightly better :-( I love the boxes and they are perfect for my needs.

I think their big problem is probably just trying to ship a bunch of stuff through customs. I hope that they open up distribution here, but i have to be patient because this is still their trial run.
post #698 of 1199
Do they plan to open a us production center? As much as I love the snacks, having snacks shipped from England isn't environmentally responsible. Mine are getting slower too. Come on, Graze! We want you to succeed!
post #699 of 1199

Where does Graze ship from?

post #700 of 1199
Quote:
Originally Posted by zadidoll View Post

Where does Graze ship from?

It looks like an area of London called Feltham, if the postal code is correct. I did notice that the insert says that these are distributed by a company called Nature Delivered in Delaware, but I think they might send a pallet/container/etc. to Delaware for individual package release from here.
post #701 of 1199

So I emailed CS, and it looks like my boxes are slated for Friday deliveries. My first box took 2.5 weeks, but my second box was only a day late. I think that the shipping will get better as Graze gets more feedback. Plus, I am so in love with these little perfectly portioned snacks, that I could forgive them a lot more than slow shipping.

post #702 of 1199

I got my 5th box today! Can't decide what I want to try for late breakfast...I think I'll start with Eleanor's Apple Crumble!

 

Edit: The apple crumble was awesome! The raisins and apples were typical, but the cinnamon honey almonds are so amazing...eating them all in one bite = perfection!


Edited by yousoldtheworld - 2/20/13 at 10:05am
post #703 of 1199

My first box came today.

 

The box it comes in is adorable, I'm just a sucker for packaging. Now to taste the yumminess.

post #704 of 1199

I love the idea of healthy snacks, especially at work.  But it's been really hard for me to space out when I eat the snacks. Now I'm not eating them in one sitting, but I can't help eating them in one day.  The servings are small that they're a tease for me.  This is my Graze Box.  I loved the British BBQ, Dark Rocky Road and liked the salt & vinegar mix; but the Mango Lassi, it was tasty, especially the yogurt covered peanuts and the pumpkin seeds were fine; but the mango and I like mango was to hard to chew.  It almost seemed like it was stale.  This is the second item I received with mango that was hard.

post #705 of 1199
Strawberry Milkshake was disappointing. The bananas were extremely hard to chew, as were the strawberries. My Thai though, I need that in a big bag. I'm trying to savor it as long as possible.
post #706 of 1199
Quote:
Originally Posted by zadidoll View Post

Where does Graze ship from?

 

The UK...which accounts for some of the hold up.  I bet customs doesn't help the situation either.  I hope you get your boxes soon!!!

post #707 of 1199
So funny story, at this point I'm getting pretty antsy for my grazebox to come and I was actually home on time before the mailman comes. I check at least 4-5 times around the time the mail is usually delivered then there he finally was! I saw a figure in the mosaic on my garage door where the mail slit is and I pushed the lid open and looked through it and went "HI!!!" I think I scared him because he started shoving all the mail in the slit except my grazebox so I was like "WAIT YOU FORGOT SOMETHINGG!!!" And he shoved my grazebox in and quickly shuffled away.

And that's the story of how I got my second grazebox. Too bad I couldn't see his face!
post #708 of 1199

Graze box #2

 

 

*

 

My son and I just tried the pistachios (pretty good) and hot cross yum (omg, those almonds are amazing! and the raisins were good, thanks for the tips on those everyone!) The Bonnie Wee Oatbakes are being saved for the BF, and the Toffee apple was just ok...the toffee sauce was good, but didn't really go with the chewy apples in my opinion.

 

 

What is King Kings favorite food?

 

 

Ape-ricots!

post #709 of 1199
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoJannet View Post

So funny story, at this point I'm getting pretty antsy for my grazebox to come and I was actually home on time before the mailman comes. I check at least 4-5 times around the time the mail is usually delivered then there he finally was! I saw a figure in the mosaic on my garage door where the mail slit is and I pushed the lid open and looked through it and went "HI!!!" I think I scared him because he started shoving all the mail in the slit except my grazebox so I was like "WAIT YOU FORGOT SOMETHINGG!!!" And he shoved my grazebox in and quickly shuffled away.

And that's the story of how I got my second grazebox. Too bad I couldn't see his face!

This made my day!  roflmao.gif  I know my mail person hates me because I went to get my mail today and found stacked up: a small box from Amazon, my Citrus Lane box, my Beauty Army box, and two Bulu boxes (I have no idea why I got two).  I was like "ooooh... yeah, that's the most sarcastic stack of boxes I've ever seen".  I consistently get "I couldn't fit your mail in my car!" notices (rural route) and she always tries to make little "mail displays" when I have multiple boxes.

 

Seriously though, you should try to do that to him EVERY DAY.  

post #710 of 1199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanny81 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by zadidoll View Post

Where does Graze ship from?

 

The UK...which accounts for some of the hold up.  I bet customs doesn't help the situation either.  I hope you get your boxes soon!!!

 

REALLY?! That would explain the delays or worse, customs confiscating the box for whatever reason the person deems fit... such as being hungry. LOL

post #711 of 1199

I don't think I have gotten a box in a week! I am at least one behind now.

post #712 of 1199

I got a PM this morning letting me that that MAKEUPTALK promo code will no longer be valid within the next day or two. As a reminder, personal promo codes are not allowed to be posted OR requested.

post #713 of 1199
Quote:
Originally Posted by zadidoll View Post

 

REALLY?! That would explain the delays or worse, customs confiscating the box for whatever reason the person deems fit... such as being hungry. LOL

 

 

I work as a customs manager for a large food company, and yeah, FDA is a holy PIA. I chuckle when I see the tariff codes on the box (that's what those codes are for, they tell customs what's inside and how much duty, if any, needs to be paid). FDA also demands something called Prior Notice for all food shipped, and they can take their sweet sweet time, with getting it released. Anywhere from 24 hours to 30 days.  I'm amazed that Graze is  getting things through as quick as they are.  (I got my second box today, and promptly scarfed my seed'n berry flapjacks and apple 'n toffee). It was 1.5 weeks late, week 3 is due any day. They've comped me one box already.  I know some of you don't like the apple, but I love dried apple and expected the spongey texture. Yum!

post #714 of 1199

I just got my first box today. It only took a week to receive my graze box. So excited to try out the goodies!

I can't wait for my next box. https://www.graze.com/us/b/ND06P

post #715 of 1199

So today, my coworkers and I tried my other 3 snacks:

 

Summer Berry Compote - The compote is really yummy! The shortbread was really bland on its own, but it's lack of sweetness was well balanced by the super sweet compote.

 

Peking Dynasty - I really liked the cashews, the soy bites were okay, but I did not like the black beans at all. Will be trashing this one...not terrible, but nothing I really care to get again.

 

Cookies and Cream - Loved the cookies and white chocolate! The sunflower seeds were boring but the flavor didn't overpower. WIll stay a like.

post #716 of 1199
Thread Starter 

Pear Tatin- another one of the "separately okay, all together, AMAZING"

 

this box has been helping me through missed meals :P 

 

its been pouring rain and I have been sick, making for a girl who wants nothing to do with going to trader joes.

i had cheese and italian meats for dinner last night and tonight. nomnomnom

post #717 of 1199
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicalmom View Post

This made my day!  roflmao.gif  I know my mail person hates me because I went to get my mail today and found stacked up: a small box from Amazon, my Citrus Lane box, my Beauty Army box, and two Bulu boxes (I have no idea why I got two).  I was like "ooooh... yeah, that's the most sarcastic stack of boxes I've ever seen".  I consistently get "I couldn't fit your mail in my car!" notices (rural route) and she always tries to make little "mail displays" when I have multiple boxes.

 

Seriously though, you should try to do that to him EVERY DAY.  

icon_cheesygrin.gif I would totally do it everyday if I made it home on time! 

 

Your mailman sounds so awesome though! She's like your personal delivery person hahaha. You should take a picture of the box displays when you get a huuuuuge shipment!

post #718 of 1199

Last week's box finally showed up yesterday. This week's box came today! So it was a day early. Hope that means the're getting back on track. 

 

Had the Bonnie Wee Oatbakes today. The oatbakes weren't that great...I didn't try the marmalade because I don't like sauces/dips (I know, I'm weird), but I thought the oatbakes by themselves might be worth a try. I usually LIKE bland foods, but these were a whole different level of bland. I guess you really do need to eat them with the caramelized onion marmalade.

 

Last week's box:

 

 

 

This week:

 

post #719 of 1199
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDolph View Post

So I emailed CS, and it looks like my boxes are slated for Friday deliveries. My first box took 2.5 weeks, but my second box was only a day late. I think that the shipping will get better as Graze gets more feedback. Plus, I am so in love with these little perfectly portioned snacks, that I could forgive them a lot more than slow shipping.

 

I love them too much to complain :P its like an abusive relationship, but I can't quit it despite never knowing when they are going to show up :P

post #720 of 1199

I also trashed the oatbakes and onion marmalade - maybe with a big hunk of brie it would work, but it was not a delicious stack on its own! 

No box yet this week - would love to have #3 and 4 waiting for me today!   Love this subscription. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tara1012 View Post

Last week's box finally showed up yesterday. This week's box came today! So it was a day early. Hope that means the're getting back on track. 

 

Had the Bonnie Wee Oatbakes today. The oatbakes weren't that great...I didn't try the marmalade because I don't like sauces/dips (I know, I'm weird), but I thought the oatbakes by themselves might be worth a try. I usually LIKE bland foods, but these were a whole different level of bland. I guess you really do need to eat them with the caramelized onion marmalade.

 

Last week's box:

 

 

 

This week:

 

MakeupTalk.com › Groups › Subscription & Sampling Programs › Discussions › Post Your Graze Boxes!