or Connect
MakeupTalk.com › Groups › Ipsy Subscribers › Discussions › (SPOILERS) IPSY MARCH 2013

(SPOILERS) IPSY MARCH 2013 - Page 6

post #151 of 1122

wow super cute bag! im not with ipsy this month but i cant wait to see what you ladies get.

post #152 of 1122

I'm new to Ipsy and really excited to see the contents of this month's bag!  Although I don't usually gravitate towards nautical themed items, I'm excited to see that they have started to release bags with prints!  What a cute idea--and it's great that they listened to subscribers!

 

It sounds like most people in this group are already subscribers (or are past subscribers who can skip the waitlist if they'd like to resub), but in case anyone is currently on the waitlist and is interested in how long the wait is, I was on it for 33 days.  So it's not too bad.  Although I'm sure everyone's wait time is different depending on when each of us signed up, I think a few people who have commenting on Ipsy's FB page may be exaggerating a wee bit about how long the wait time is. So don't let them scare you away. wink.gif  

post #153 of 1122

I hope it's navy blue and white and not black and white. I can't tell from the photograph.

post #154 of 1122
Quote:
Originally Posted by meaganola View Post

My guess for theme now that we've seen the bag itself: Spring break! *Please* let there be some fun color!

Yes yes yes!! Fun colors! <3 Also the bag is so cute! Yay for patterns!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie danielle View Post

I hope it's navy blue and white and not black and white. I can't tell from the photograph.

 

dito.gif

post #155 of 1122

Oh, MAN- Hope I get off the waitlist soon :/ Emailed CS, hoping they will either magically unwaitlist me, or at least say I've got a shot this month!

post #156 of 1122

I'm trying to think of cute "nautical" type theme makeup stuff or stuff that would look like it would be in this bag:

 

A matte red lip OR a Berry gloss/stain

Maybe a glittery nailpolish (silver or gold) (can't say classic red since some of us got it a few bags ago)

Would LOVE to see a cute hair accessory

Blush or a contouring duo

False eyelashes 

 

Every time I see nautical stuff I automatically think of 40's pinup girl - it would be a blast to get that kind of stuff in a bag!

post #157 of 1122
When I think of nautical colors, I think of cobalt blue, so I would love an eyeliner/shadow or nail polish in that shade!
post #158 of 1122
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyJazz View Post

I'm trying to think of cute "nautical" type theme makeup stuff or stuff that would look like it would be in this bag:

 

A matte red lip OR a Berry gloss/stain

Maybe a glittery nailpolish (silver or gold) (can't say classic red since some of us got it a few bags ago)

Would LOVE to see a cute hair accessory

Blush or a contouring duo

False eyelashes 

 

Every time I see nautical stuff I automatically think of 40's pinup girl - it would be a blast to get that kind of stuff in a bag!

That would be cute! Without a lip product though XD Unless it's berry, then yes! 

post #159 of 1122

So happy that there's FINALLY a pattern! :D Can't wait to see what they have in store with this month's bag!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyJazz View Post

I'm trying to think of cute "nautical" type theme makeup stuff or stuff that would look like it would be in this bag:

 

A matte red lip OR a Berry gloss/stain

Maybe a glittery nailpolish (silver or gold) (can't say classic red since some of us got it a few bags ago)

Would LOVE to see a cute hair accessory

Blush or a contouring duo

False eyelashes 

 

Every time I see nautical stuff I automatically think of 40's pinup girl - it would be a blast to get that kind of stuff in a bag!

 

I can totally see the pinup girl going with this theme and those would be cools things to get. The beach comes to mind too... though it's still cold here. XD

post #160 of 1122

Oh my goodness, I adore your Rainbow Dash icon!  heart.gif
 

post #161 of 1122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann Tucci View Post

First spoiler is up on FB!

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

*

This bag is unexpected, but cute.

post #162 of 1122

this was posted to ipsy http://www.ipsy.com/video/v-hdoujyytqv0wda/Beach_Beauty   i wonder if some of these are what we are getting... She used a lot of sample sized stuff

post #163 of 1122
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkimouse View Post

this was posted to ipsy http://www.ipsy.com/video/v-hdoujyytqv0wda/Beach_Beauty   i wonder if some of these are what we are getting... She used a lot of sample sized stuff

 

I think that video is at least a year old, I remember seeing it last year.

post #164 of 1122
Quote:
Originally Posted by OiiO View Post

 

I think that video is at least a year old, I remember seeing it last year.


ok i have not been around that long so it was new to me lol :)

post #165 of 1122
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkimouse View Post


ok i have not been around that long so it was new to me lol :)

 

I would be totally ok with the products from that video ;)

post #166 of 1122
Quote:
Originally Posted by katie danielle View Post

I hope it's navy blue and white and not black and white. I can't tell from the photograph.

I was thinking the exact same thing! I LOVE everything nautical with navy-white stripes (I even bought a swim suit with this pattern last summer), so I know I will be using this bag a lot! Just looking at the pic I'm dreaming of summer and beach time!! sunshine.gifura.gif
post #167 of 1122
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkimouse View Post


ok i have not been around that long so it was new to me lol :)

It was July 2012.

post #168 of 1122

It's nice to see a non-solid colored bag. I liked last month's bag too. But I would be very surprised if the contents coordinated with the bag itself.

post #169 of 1122

If it is nautical themed, I have a feeling we might see some sort of beach hair product like a sea salt spray

post #170 of 1122

Oh, I wonder if they'll send the Not Your Mother's Sea Salt spray - it was in a recent Influenster box, as an either/or with their She's a Tease spray - and that hairspray was in recent Beauty Army boxes.  

 

Wow, that was a long logic train... But I can't wait to see more spoilers!  Interesting that they used the bag itself as a spoiler instead of using it as a backdrop to showcase the first product!

post #171 of 1122

This bag is so cute I want to resub. Nuuuu!

post #172 of 1122
Quote:

Originally Posted by magicalmom View Post

Oh, I wonder if they'll send the Not Your Mother's Sea Salt spray - it was in a recent Influenster box, as an either/or with their She's a Tease spray - and that hairspray was in recent Beauty Army boxes.  

 

Wow, that was a long logic train... But I can't wait to see more spoilers!  Interesting that they used the bag itself as a spoiler instead of using it as a backdrop to showcase the first product!

Boy, I hope not. I love NYM's dry shampoo spray, but I bought their Sea Salt spray and it made my hair super grody and dried out. I also hated their hairspray from Beauty Army - mine smelled like rotten apples.

post #173 of 1122

Hmmmm.....what would I want to see in my Nautical Ipsy bag? 

 

  • Tarte Lights Camera Splashes waterproof mascara
  • Clark's Botanicals Marine Cream
  • MAC "Hey Sailor" collection ( yeah, I know but let me dream)

 

 

 

Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! Waterproof MascaraClark's Botanicals Smoothing Marine Cream 1.7ozMAC Hey Sailor Collection

post #174 of 1122
Quote:
Originally Posted by PixelatedToys View Post

Oh my goodness, I adore your Rainbow Dash icon!  heart.gif
 


oh my ty! youre so sweet :D. i love rainbow dash, my favorite my little pony haha.

post #175 of 1122
Quote:
Originally Posted by katie danielle View Post

Boy, I hope not. I love NYM's dry shampoo spray, but I bought their Sea Salt spray and it made my hair super grody and dried out. I also hated their hairspray from Beauty Army - mine smelled like rotten apples.

 

I also tried several NYM products and didn't like either of them :(

post #176 of 1122
Quote:
Originally Posted by StellaSunshine View Post

Hmmmm.....what would I want to see in my Nautical Ipsy bag? 

 

  • Tarte Lights Camera Splashes waterproof mascara
  • Clark's Botanicals Marine Cream
  • MAC "Hey Sailor" collection ( yeah, I know but let me dream)

 

 

 

Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! Waterproof MascaraClark's Botanicals Smoothing Marine Cream 1.7ozMAC Hey Sailor Collection

hhahaha. when I saw the bag the first makeup thing I thought of was the Hey Sailor! collection! lol :D dream away babydoll. dream away.

post #177 of 1122
Yes! When I saw the bag MAC's hey sailor collection ( and my purchasing most of the collection when I was drunk shopping after the Abita brew tour during my last trip to New Orleans) came to mind. Those items will definitely be housed in that bag!
post #178 of 1122
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Has anyone seen these? I think it's the photos for the next couple of sneak peeks because when I searched march 2013 on the ipsy website, they popped up. Really getting excited!!

post #179 of 1122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann Tucci View Post

I hope the bag quality is improved for this month, the last two bags seemed to lack in quality (seemed to be cheap feel/material) compared to the December bag.  I kind of hope this one has a velvety texture to it on the print.

Last months bag was horrible, I threw it away the same day I got it. The March bag is a big improvement smilehappyyes.gif
post #180 of 1122
Quote:
Originally Posted by melodyyy View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Has anyone seen these? I think it's the photos for the next couple of sneak peeks because when I searched march 2013 on the ipsy website, they popped up. Really getting excited!!

A PALETTE?!!! HKSFNKFN and those eyeshadows just look expensive...who knows though haha but YAY if thats legit it seems awesome!

  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Ipsy Subscribers
MakeupTalk.com › Groups › Ipsy Subscribers › Discussions › (SPOILERS) IPSY MARCH 2013