or Connect
MakeupTalk.com › Groups › Subscription & Sampling Programs › Discussions › Allure Fall 2013 Beauty Box!!!

Allure Fall 2013 Beauty Box!!!

post #1 of 588
Thread Starter 

Just got an email that says that the fall beauty box will go on sale on July 23. Can't wait to see what's in the box!!!

 

MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR
ALLURE'S FALL BEAUTY BOX!

Get ready to stock up on beauty essentials for the new
season. Allure's Fall Beauty Box is packed with full-size
products from brands, including Carol's Daughter, Pixi,
Redken, RoC, Schick, and more. Ready, set – it goes on
sale July 23, and you'll need to act quickly. For details,
pick up the August issue of Allure or visit
allureaccess.com.

post #2 of 588
Already ?! July seems pretty early. And I feel like I only just got my last one ^_^ exciting. I can't pass these up ever
post #3 of 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by ydlr20 View Post

Just got an email that says that the fall beauty box will go on sale on July 23. Can't wait to see what's in the box!!!

 

MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR
ALLURE'S FALL BEAUTY BOX!

Get ready to stock up on beauty essentials for the new
season. Allure's Fall Beauty Box is packed with full-size
products from brands, including Carol's Daughter, Pixi,
Redken, RoC, Schick, and more. Ready, set – it goes on
sale July 23, and you'll need to act quickly. For details,
pick up the August issue of Allure or visit
allureaccess.com.


OOooooOOOO.  Thanks for posting.  I'm still loving my summer box, but I cant wait for the next one smile.gif  Full sized Carol's Daughter and more Pixi...sounds super awesome!

post #4 of 588
I've barely used anything from the last box, and that was even after selling a good chunk of it to a coworker! That's not going to stop me from going for this one, of course, because skin and hair needs are different in the fall than they are in the spring or summer.
post #5 of 588
Thread Starter 
I still have a lot of stuff for the summer box that I have not used yet, but I'm definitely getting this one. I hope they focus less on hair for the fall box. I would like to see more body products especially a good mousturizer, body wash and perhaps an exfoliator.
post #6 of 588

Looking forward to more Redken :)

post #7 of 588
I think I've only opened and used 2 items from the summer box. But I LOVE these boxes. I think my problem is passing up a good deal. Need to work on that.
post #8 of 588

So excited!

post #9 of 588

I bought the summer box because I've been wanting to try the Clear Shampoo and Conditioner. Now this Fall box has sold me with Carol's Daughter product(s)!!! Now to mark my calendar and alarm because this will sold out in like 5 minutes for sure!

post #10 of 588

Thank you, ydlr20, for letting us know!  I have marked my calendar, and hope I will be one of the lucky ones this time.

post #11 of 588
So on sale on July 23 but what time & in what time zone does it go on sale?? I'm all over this box!!
post #12 of 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauna999 View Post

So on sale on July 23 but what time & in what time zone does it go on sale?? I'm all over this box!!

Usually at Noon EST

post #13 of 588
Can't wait to see what's in it!
post #14 of 588

The fall box, already? In July?? Jeez. I don't know if I can go for this one since I'm trying not to buy a lot over the summer. I guess I'll have to see the product list, but unless it's really irresistable I'll have to wait until fall for the winter one. Painful!

post #15 of 588
Woohoo! On my calendar!
post #16 of 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by ydlr20 View Post

I still have a lot of stuff for the summer box that I have not used yet, but I'm definitely getting this one. I hope they focus less on hair for the fall box. I would like to see more body products especially a good mousturizer, body wash and perhaps an exfoliator.

I would also appreciate if there was less of a focus on hair products and more of a focus on body products!

post #17 of 588

Say what?! thanks for the info. If anyone finds a sneak peek of what's guna be in it please put it up!

post #18 of 588

update me!

post #19 of 588

That's kinda early! Hoping to see more spoiler.

post #20 of 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPretty949 View Post

That's kinda early! Hoping to see more spoiler.

It does seem kind of early, but I think the Summer box went up on April 23rd or so. I definitely had it in my hands by Cinco de Mayo.
post #21 of 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by meaganola View Post


It does seem kind of early, but I think the Summer box went up on April 23rd or so. I definitely had it in my hands by Cinco de Mayo.


Oh, was that April? I barely used stuff in my Summer box - i guess one to 3 products -- that was why I thought it was just like last month or the other. icon_cheesygrin.gif

post #22 of 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPretty949 View Post


Oh, was that April? I barely used stuff in my Summer box - i guess one to 3 products -- that was why I thought it was just like last month or the other. icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yep, definitely April! I specifically remember heading to our local CdM festival for lunch one Friday and telling a coworker about the colors I received (I was bummed to get the coral Sally Hansen) and the sizes of the hairsprays (I hate hairspray, and she wanted to know whether they were full-sized or travel sizes) on the way there. And then she insisted that I had to bring the stuff I didn't want to work the following week so she could buy it off of me.
post #23 of 588
I got the last box with no issues, but seeing after fact how quickly it sold out and the issues other people had makes me get a little stressed about getting this one.
post #24 of 588

updates

post #25 of 588
Updates! Can't wait!
post #26 of 588

updates!
 

post #27 of 588
I wasn't able to get the last one because we were on vacation at disneyworld, I definitely want it this time.
post #28 of 588

updates.

 

woo, love carol's daughter, everything smells so yummy. 

 

i wonder if they are taking into account any of the feedback from the survey's they sent out after the summer box.

post #29 of 588

Updates! 

post #30 of 588

I've never been able to get this box.  Can anyone tell me exactly where to go to on July 23 to get it?  I'm sorry, I'm legally blind and it's hard for me to read alot of stuff at a time.  Thanks :)

  Return Home
MakeupTalk.com › Groups › Subscription & Sampling Programs › Discussions › Allure Fall 2013 Beauty Box!!!