or Connect
MakeupTalk.com › Groups › Subscription & Sampling Programs › Discussions › Le Métier de Beauté Beauty Vault VIP

Le Métier de Beauté Beauty Vault VIP - Page 2

post #31 of 1575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playedinloops View Post

Welp that spoiler made me subscribe. I'm not even mad lol. 

Sorry I got too excited by that picture not to share.

post #32 of 1575
Quote:
Originally Posted by akicowi View Post

Sorry I got too excited by that picture not to share.

lol, I am happy you posted it! I feel like for the price, I'll get my money's worth in luxury feeling. 

post #33 of 1575

I had just signed up prior to heading over here - excited to see the spoiler!  Will be interesting to see what the gift for signing up is - assuming it's not already in the spoiler picture.

post #34 of 1575

I'm liking this statement from their Facebook page, in response to someone's comment:

 

"We are not thinking small with our VIP program. "

 

The lipstick is a new formula and pre-release smile.gif.

post #35 of 1575
Gah. I just calculated the per-month price for this one. I think I'll be signing up tonight. This is my year to build my makeup basics, after all, and I spend a hell of a lot more than thirty bucks a month on crap I end up throwing out anyway.
post #36 of 1575

FYI:  I just looked at their FB page and they said there will be no customization:

 

"Sorry but we will not be customizing the boxes. We can work with you in a rare case of an issue with a product assortment, however we are planning to keep complexion products out of the boxes. XO LMdB"

post #37 of 1575

That's too bad, because I'm really into complexion products. I guess this sub really isn't targeted for me, despite being such a great deal.

post #38 of 1575

I know, I feel the same.  I should be happy instead of disappointed.

 

Re:  the kaleidescope, my guess is that it's this one because this is their "Peek of the Week" right now:  http://www.lemetierdebeaute.com/products/splendid-frost-kaleidoscope-eye-kit

Again, if this is it, something I'm not really interested in. 

post #39 of 1575
Omg I wish the deadline for this would hurry up! Every time I look at this thread I am more tempted!
post #40 of 1575

*cough*  I'm in.  I'll probably end up selling a big chunk of whatever we get, but the potential of high-end awesome is too much for me to resist.

 

For some strange reason, I have this feeling that they will be adding monthly subs in a few months -- in time for the holidays -- for $50 a month.  I have no reason to say this, though.

post #41 of 1575
I bit the bullet too. Hate that we had to pay upfront, but something tells me (darn those voices😈) it will be well worth it.
post #42 of 1575
I want to sign up so so badly but paying all of the money up front just isnt an option for me at this time. The second they open up to monthly subs which I'm sure at some point will happen.. I'm in!!! Until then I will vicariously live through you lucky ladies smile.gif
post #43 of 1575
Quote:
Originally Posted by reepy View Post

I know, I feel the same.  I should be happy instead of disappointed.

 

Re:  the kaleidescope, my guess is that it's this one because this is their "Peek of the Week" right now:  http://www.lemetierdebeaute.com/products/splendid-frost-kaleidoscope-eye-kit

Again, if this is it, something I'm not really interested in. 


These colors are right up my alley, so now you've got my hopes up smile.gif:

 

(Source:  The Dark Side of Beauty)

post #44 of 1575
Le sigh. Have I mentioned my coral eyeshadow obsession lately? Also, I really hope they send or offer a case just for this program so everything can be stored in one coordinated place. I am a teensy bit obsessed with storage.
post #45 of 1575

I would die if that is what they sent. Love that deep blue color.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 View Post


These colors are right up my alley, so now you've got my hopes up smile.gif:

 

(Source:  The Dark Side of Beauty)

post #46 of 1575
Have they said how this will ship? I'm assuming FedEx or UPS, but I always like to know for sure.
post #47 of 1575
I signed up for this. I really love the LMdB products I already own and based on how pricey the items are, I'm pretty confident it will pay for itself quickly. The first box based on the Facebook sneak peak already retails for a bit more than half of the subscription cost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meaganola View Post

Have they said how this will ship? I'm assuming FedEx or UPS, but I always like to know for sure.

The two times I've ordered from the website they shipped UPS, so I'm thinking they'll use that for this as well.
post #48 of 1575
Quote:
Originally Posted by akicowi View Post

I would die if that is what they sent. Love that deep blue color.


Those swatches look super nice!

But I already own so much makeup in all those shades and I have to even make a dent in what I own already.

I'm on a no makeup unless it is I run out of foundation or concealer right now....

post #49 of 1575
I wish I didn't stumble across this thread- I'm soooo tempted & it would be a perfect bday gift to myself. If I signed up for this, maybe I could get away from bb, GB, & ipsy for good-
post #50 of 1575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauna999 View Post

I wish I didn't stumble across this thread- I'm soooo tempted & it would be a perfect bday gift to myself. If I signed up for this, maybe I could get away from bb, GB, & ipsy for good-


I'm justifying mine as an early birthday gift to myself.  Plus, my promotion and raise goes into effect in October (my birthday month), so that's two reasons to celebrate!  Or so I tell myself smile.gif.

post #51 of 1575
I am so tempted! Any Idea how long it will be available at this price? And when the first box gets shipped out? I need some time to figure out a justification!
post #52 of 1575
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklegirl View Post

I am so tempted! Any Idea how long it will be available at this price? And when the first box gets shipped out? I need some time to figure out a justification!

The signups close on July 31st, and the first shipments start on August 1st, so you don't have much time! 

post #53 of 1575

This sub is starting to haunt me- I'm getting closer to signing up.  Regarding their products-  I've only sampled a couple of  them in Glossybox-  both moisturizers I tried we're rich and decadent.  What other products has everyone tried?  Who would you compare them too? BTW:  Luv Luv my Enablers. 

post #54 of 1575

Here's more info I found from Refinery 29 in the comments here http://www.refinery29.com/le-metier-de-beaute

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Here's what the brand emailed us: "By requiring a 12 month commitment from the client, we are able to plan out ahead, ensuring that we can invest heavily in the products that they receive. Some months might be an exclusive or pre-release single product and some months might be a collection of products. Be assured that the retail value of the boxes will be well above the purchase price and that the products will be full size. As a taste, the first month (August 2013) will be a full size eye kaleidoscope (featuring 4 full size eye shadows), an exclusive pre-release new formula red lipstick ("Signature") and a full size best selling Noir Liquid eyeliner ($42). This is along with a special gift - a full size Kabuki brush ($85 value). We suggest this program for all the clients who love the quality, performance and design of Le Métier de Beauté products."

post #55 of 1575
Quote:
Originally Posted by fifibeau View Post

Here's more info I found from Refinery 29 in the comments here http://www.refinery29.com/le-metier-de-beaute

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Here's what the brand emailed us: "By requiring a 12 month commitment from the client, we are able to plan out ahead, ensuring that we can invest heavily in the products that they receive. Some months might be an exclusive or pre-release single product and some months might be a collection of products. Be assured that the retail value of the boxes will be well above the purchase price and that the products will be full size. As a taste, the first month (August 2013) will be a full size eye kaleidoscope (featuring 4 full size eye shadows), an exclusive pre-release new formula red lipstick ("Signature") and a full size best selling Noir Liquid eyeliner ($42). This is along with a special gift - a full size Kabuki brush ($85 value). We suggest this program for all the clients who love the quality, performance and design of Le Métier de Beauté products."

I CANNNOT wait. The highest end stuff I usually buy is more mid-range, like urban decay and stila. I can't wait to have a super high end treat coming in every month. 

post #56 of 1575
Quote:
Originally Posted by fifibeau View Post

Here's more info I found from Refinery 29 in the comments here http://www.refinery29.com/le-metier-de-beaute

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Here's what the brand emailed us: "By requiring a 12 month commitment from the client, we are able to plan out ahead, ensuring that we can invest heavily in the products that they receive. Some months might be an exclusive or pre-release single product and some months might be a collection of products. Be assured that the retail value of the boxes will be well above the purchase price and that the products will be full size. As a taste, the first month (August 2013) will be a full size eye kaleidoscope (featuring 4 full size eye shadows), an exclusive pre-release new formula red lipstick ("Signature") and a full size best selling Noir Liquid eyeliner ($42). This is along with a special gift - a full size Kabuki brush ($85 value). We suggest this program for all the clients who love the quality, performance and design of Le Métier de Beauté products."

OH NO! Why did I read this? WHY? I think I HAVE to sign up now!!

post #57 of 1575
Quote:
Originally Posted by fifibeau View Post

Here's more info I found from Refinery 29 in the comments here http://www.refinery29.com/le-metier-de-beaute

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Here's what the brand emailed us: "By requiring a 12 month commitment from the client, we are able to plan out ahead, ensuring that we can invest heavily in the products that they receive. Some months might be an exclusive or pre-release single product and some months might be a collection of products. Be assured that the retail value of the boxes will be well above the purchase price and that the products will be full size. As a taste, the first month (August 2013) will be a full size eye kaleidoscope (featuring 4 full size eye shadows), an exclusive pre-release new formula red lipstick ("Signature") and a full size best selling Noir Liquid eyeliner ($42). This is along with a special gift - a full size Kabuki brush ($85 value). We suggest this program for all the clients who love the quality, performance and design of Le Métier de Beauté products."

So with this new info the first box will have a retail value of $254! This subscription is going to end up being an insanely amazing value if the first box is anything to go by. SO excited!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauna999 View Post

This sub is starting to haunt me- I'm getting closer to signing up.  Regarding their products-  I've only sampled a couple of  them in Glossybox-  both moisturizers I tried we're rich and decadent.  What other products has everyone tried?  Who would you compare them too? BTW:  Luv Luv my Enablers. 

I've used their lipstick, lip glosses, eyeshadows, bronzer and nail polishes. I've loved them all. Shadows are highly pigmented, the glosses are my favorites, I've yet to be disappointed by a product from this brand.
post #58 of 1575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauna999 View Post

This sub is starting to haunt me- I'm getting closer to signing up.  Regarding their products-  I've only sampled a couple of  them in Glossybox-  both moisturizers I tried we're rich and decadent.  What other products has everyone tried?  Who would you compare them too? BTW:  Luv Luv my Enablers. 

I've tried their Bella Bronze liquid illuminator, the Traviata powder blush/bronzer duo, and the Bauhaus lip gloss kaleidoscope.  All are great quality, and I've got full reviews at my blog, which is linked in my signature.  I've been wearing the Bella Bronze mixed with my foundation almost every day.

 

Thrilled at the items being offered in the first month!  Glad I talked myself into taking the plunge.

post #59 of 1575

Other LMdB items I've been wanting to try out are their cream blushes and eye mask.  Crossing my fingers smile.gif.

post #60 of 1575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 View Post

I've tried their Bella Bronze liquid illuminator, the Traviata powder blush/bronzer duo, and the Bauhaus lip gloss kaleidoscope.  All are great quality, and I've got full reviews at my blog, which is linked in my signature.  I've been wearing the Bella Bronze mixed with my foundation almost every day.

Thrilled at the items being offered in the first month!  Glad I talked myself into taking the plunge.

Thanks so much for the post- I checked out your blog, it's awesome!! PS- looking forward to monthly spoilers & chatting with all u ladies
  Return Home
MakeupTalk.com › Groups › Subscription & Sampling Programs › Discussions › Le Métier de Beauté Beauty Vault VIP