Recent Images In This Thread
- itemPopSugartagged by Athuynh2, 7/15/13
Popular Group Discussions
*Spoilers* December 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box 299 posts | Last post on Today at 2:02 pm
Related Forum Threads
- *Spoilers* September 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box Last post on 11/15/13 at 8:05pm in PopSugar
- PopSugar Fall Style Special Edition! Last post on 10/21/13 at 2:22pm in PopSugar
- $10 off 3 months sub Last post on 7/31/13 at 5:44pm in PopSugar
- Subscription Box Burn Out? Last post on 11/8/13 at 3:39am in Subscription & Sampling Programs
- Le Métier de Beauté Beauty Vault VIP Last post on Today at 10:15 am in Subscription & Sampling Programs
Join a Popular Subscriptions and Sampling Group!
Last edited: 11/7/13
This palette is exactly what is claims to be. "Basics" you need it. I use it almost every day at least as a base for more dramatic eyes, or by itself if i want a very natural look. I also sometimes...
Love this brush, sooo soft, never sheds, easy to clean, and it's great not just for powder but for liquid foundation too. It's the best, gives airbrush finish. I used to use MAC #190 on occasion,...
LOVEEEE this product! It's just so gorgeous! My shade is in "Mocha" and oh my goodness. I feel like it would work with an array of skintones, from fair to an olive skin tone, I'm not sure about it...
Say "Oriental" in a conversation about perfume and one is likely to think Opium or Cinnabar, often with a mental image of Thelma from "Mama's Family" in her support stockings and Sunday dress, at...
This product was pretty orange for me. I blended tons but color was still to dark in a bronze tone.
*Spoilers* POPSUGAR Must Have August, 2013 Box - Page 10
Beauty Gear mentioned in this thread:
If you go to her blog, she lists what each item is.
Body wash! I'm on a no-buy for shower gel until I use up what I already have, so I'm very excited to get a new brand to try. A bento box! I love those! I just have cheapies from Daiso, so I'm very excited to get a fancier one. A notepad for lists! Lists lists lists! I really hope this is for real because I will probably end up using everything, although I may have to rehome the necklace depending on the length.
Their website says August is sold out, but sometimes after you sub they ask if you would like to receive the current box after all.....REFER5 takes $5 off. I will be pretty pleased with this box!
The same thing happened to me - I also corrected it on the 1st. Still haven't been charged - what about you?
I had a $2 charge from Orbitz.com (never used that site!) that I saw on my account and quickly cancelled in case there was a larger charge coming behind it! I wonder if that same lady was trying to buy more plane tickets!
however... that bento box will make me SUPER happy as I have a strange love for cute little lunch containers. (and an entire drawer in my kitchen devoted to them)... the apple bowl would be cute to sit out for the fall season as well. The soap -- well... everyone washes their hand, right? lol.
I tried to do some price estimations for my curiosity not counting the necklace since that was presented sort of as extra this month for the anniversary. But I definitely need help!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
DANG IT!! I didn't want to know. I'm not coming back to this thread until I get my box so I don't accidentally see anything else. Please hide your spoilers.
Uh, no. If the title of the thread contains the word "spoiler" or "spoilers" -- as this one does -- we specifically do not need to hide spoilers. This is the very reason that word is in the thread title.
yay spoilers! not sure how i feel about the box, gonna wait to say either/or for when I have it but glad I know because the curiousity was killing me lol
i know i'm being a bit of a downer but the theme is more fitting for september...if I remember my kindergarten calendars correctly lol
I must have mistaken this for the original thread about the August box because I don't remember being subscribed to a thread just for spoilers. Or did someone add spoilers to the title of the original August thread? It still wouldn't hurt to put SPOILER before you type it or to put it in white in case someone accidentally stumbles on it and has their surprise ruined.
Edited to say: Nope, I checked and this is the one and only thread about the August Popsugar box and existed to discuss the boxes before spoilers were even available. So, while we can agree there can be spoilers in the thread, it would only take a minimal effort to conceal them in some way so people who have been participating in the thread from the start (before spoilers were even possible) don't come back on the day a spoiler has been posted and see something they don't want to. I thought from every other thread I've read on this site that concealing spoilers was the standard practice here.
This box looks really great!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I wonder what the variations will be. The bento comes in grey, blue, green and purple, and the body wash comes in magnolia fig, peony, citron, tamarind ginger and vanilla orchid. The snack could vary too, although I hope it doesn't; I love dried apples and haven't had them in years.
Actually last month someone created a spoiler free thread for the july box but it didn't take off. I guess people preferred the spoiler thread so that's why this is the only thread for the august popsugar. But if you want a spoiler free thread you should start one. And the reason I didn't conceal my spoiler is because there were a few people before me who had an open spoiler so there was no point on concealing mine.
I'm not against a thread where spoilers are allowed, but when there is only one thread to talk about that month's box, it would be nice to hide the spoilers so that people who have been in on the conversation all along don't have to suddenly abandon the thread entirely as soon as boxes start shipping for fear of seeing them. It only takes a second to hide them and that makes a lot more sense and is more inclusive than trying to have two separate spoiler and non-spoiler threads. I ended up seeing your post first because I always click on "last post" when going to a thread I'm subscribed too. Fortunately, I only saw the two items you mentioned, so the rest of my box is still a surprise at least. Seems an easy compromise so everyone can enjoy the same conversation together but can opt in or out when it comes to seeing spoilers.
- *Spoilers* POPSUGAR Must Have August, 2013 Box
- › Sephora: codes, deals, sales, and discussion 10 seconds ago
- › Birchbox December 2013 (SPOILERS!) 29 seconds ago
- › Quarterly Co Nina Garcia 1 minute ago
- › *Spoilers* December 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box 1 minute ago
- › Urban Decay NAKED 3 palette 2 minutes ago
- › Nail Polish you're wearing right now? 4 minutes ago
- › Glossybox November 2013 (spoilers!) 6 minutes ago
- › **SPOILERS*** November 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box 7 minutes ago
- › December 2013 - No/Low Buy Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Makeup Brush SETS (Which brand would you choose)? 8 minutes ago
- › Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette by jellybeanjean
- › E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush by serenity77
- › NYX Powder Blush by ninalee
- › Les Nereides Oriental Lumpur Eau de Toilette by Bflopolska
- › Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm, 3.7 ml / 0.12 oz by numbersmom
- › Sephora Favorites Lip Service Lip Sampler Blockbuster by Hayden Gabba
- › Brazilian Peel Brazilian Peel™ 4 Applications by GlamBabe
- › Glossbox USA by GlamBabe
- › Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara by GlamBabe
- › Birchbox Women by Horrorbeauty
- › Purse Hacks: Fixing Your Makeup When You... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Build Your Own Custom Palette by Airi Magdalene
- › 5 Tips For Getting That Professional Look by Director
- › Naked 3: The Palette You've Been Waiting... by Airi Magdalene
- › The Debate: Foundation or Eyeshadow First? by Airi Magdalene
- › The Debate: Foundation or Concealer First? by Airi Magdalene
- › Coordinating Your Makeup With Your Accessories by Airi Magdalene
- › If You Don't Do "Face of the... by Airi Magdalene
- › How to create wonderful eyebrows by elyseadel
- › Christmas Shopping For Your Female Spouse by Airi Magdalene