or Connect
MakeupTalk.com › Groups › Ipsy Subscribers › Discussions › Ipsy Glam Bag: September 2013 SPOILERS discussion

Ipsy Glam Bag: September 2013 SPOILERS discussion - Page 2

post #31 of 3584

Updates... wow, this is early, lol =p

post #32 of 3584

UPDATES please :)

post #33 of 3584

Same here about not wanting the blushes. Every time we get blush it's usually a couple shades, but I always end up with the brightest pinks/reds. Same with lipsticks. I honestly don't use lipsticks and end up giving them away each month.
 

post #34 of 3584

I have no idea what I want next month. I dropped back to one sub though. Guess I can carry over my usual wish list items of lip scrub & something from The Balm :-D I wouldn't mind more skin care type stuff, or some colored liner or mascara. 

 

If September is another pink/red blush, pink/red lip item, primer, etc. type month I'll probably drop my sub all together for awhile and focus on working through everything I already have. Especially since I may have just picked up a 2nd BB sub too. Lol. 

post #35 of 3584
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyMoon View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC327 View Post

I would love a hunter green bag for September.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by allistra44 View Post

Ohhh September already! I honestly don't really care about the bag itself that much, but my DREAM bag for the month...

Pixiedust Nail Polish-the new Fall collection would be perfect!

BRIGHT colored eyeliner

Hair mask or deep conditioning product

More skincare--moisturizer, toner, or a good cleanser! I know they've had 'Yes To' on their upcoming brands for a while now..so something from them would work!

Setting spray. Or maybe a translucent finishing powder?

 

I'm just getting tired of getting blushes and eye shadows and lip stuff... don't get me wrong, I love all those things! Just trying to think of different things they haven't sent out in a while. 

Hunter green bag w/Zoya Pixiedust in Chita to match.  Perfect bag!

iagree.gif

post #36 of 3584

I agree with some of the previous comments in that I would like a toner, one of the fall Zoya Pixiedust polishes, and a deep conditioner for hair. Still hoping for a lip scrub. I'd kind of like something for hair removal, for legs or bikini zone.

post #37 of 3584

Updates! :D

I just really want a liquid eyeliner pen! I may just get the Blinc or Stila one. I swatched it at Sephora last week and holy hot sauce it was amazing! I'm waiting to see though. I always buy what I want and then get something like it in my bag that month so then I'm stuck with too much of a product.

post #38 of 3584

If they could send a nice brush I would be really happy! I definitely need more in my collection but they're just so boring to buy, especially the nice ones. I would echo the liquid eyeliner/Pixiedust/deep conditioner/The Balm requests too.

post #39 of 3584
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKAGlam View Post

Updates! :D

I just really want a liquid eyeliner pen! I may just get the Blinc or Stila one. I swatched it at Sephora last week and holy hot sauce it was amazing! I'm waiting to see though. I always buy what I want and then get something like it in my bag that month so then I'm stuck with too much of a product.


The Stila one is AMAZING!  That's pretty much all I use now!  There's hope that we may get one someday ... I've seen smaller sample ones as VIB-type gifts, so ::crosses fingers::

post #40 of 3584

Updates!

post #41 of 3584
Quote:
Originally Posted by abreeskye View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKAGlam View Post

Updates! :D

I just really want a liquid eyeliner pen! I may just get the Blinc or Stila one. I swatched it at Sephora last week and holy hot sauce it was amazing! I'm waiting to see though. I always buy what I want and then get something like it in my bag that month so then I'm stuck with too much of a product.


The Stila one is AMAZING!  That's pretty much all I use now!  There's hope that we may get one someday ... I've seen smaller sample ones as VIB-type gifts, so ::crosses fingers::

Stila makes my favorite liquid liners by far! Especially the sparkle waterproof ones--amazing.

post #42 of 3584
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrenee View Post

It is so rare for me to find a September 19 birthday - so cheers!  beer.gif

 

And yes, your son and I are so non-Virgos.  I'm crazy emotional, non-analytical, dis-organized...  But I am observant and helpful, but I blame that on my ENFJ.  ;-)

 

September 18 here, and I have run into tons of people with my birthday. Including my grandma!

 

Can't believe September is here already. I don't have any particular wishes for the month. I'm reaching that place of having more makeup than I know what to do with so I don't even care what I get. Not the direction I wanted to go after doing some considerable downsizing over the past couple of years, but damn you subscriptions for being so fun.

post #43 of 3584
Wish List :

Bright Blue or mint green bag ! ( i know summers ending but I can not believe they didn't give us a mint green or coral bag this summer)
THE BALM ! ( when I tried to cancel two months ago , I saw this with the upcoming brands and decided not too )
Setting spray , finishing powder.
Lip treatment / scrub ( something like the Josie Maran Argan Lip Treatment , cause the packaging on that is SOOO cute )
& some kind of makeup brush!
post #44 of 3584

Ok this is going to be the craziest most unreal wishlist ever....

Sigma Flat top kabuki

Zoya pixi duxt of the new Nicole by OPI Sugar candy thing

The balm eye shadow or lipstick or one of their toners

Benefit Anything really..........

Urband Decay deslick powder

 

And Happy birthday to all the September girls!!!!

post #45 of 3584
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaloria View Post

 

September 18 here, and I have run into tons of people with my birthday. Including my grandma!

 

Can't believe September is here already. I don't have any particular wishes for the month. I'm reaching that place of having more makeup than I know what to do with so I don't even care what I get. Not the direction I wanted to go after doing some considerable downsizing over the past couple of years, but damn you subscriptions for being so fun.

Another September-born here! Mine is on 16th and this will be the last year when I can say I'm "in my 20s".

 

I'm probably going to do a total revision of all the beauty products I have in all of my purses, drawers, makeup bags, bathroom shelves, as I'm pretty sure some of that stuff probably has been a breeding ground for bacteria, like all of those super old lip glosses and jars of moisturizer that I haven't used in years. And that's why I love these subscriptions so much, they let me replenish things without much harm done to the wallet :) So just like you, I really don't care what I get in the end.

post #46 of 3584

Bring on the fall!  Here's my wishlist:

 

spray moisturizer

warming scrub or body wash

lip plumper

moss green eyeshadow

heat protectant spray for hair

 

I like the hunter green bag idea or a garnet red color but I want it in patent leather material!

post #47 of 3584
Quote:
Originally Posted by OiiO View Post

Another September-born here! Mine is on 16th and this will be the last year when I can say I'm "in my 20s".

 

I'm probably going to do a total revision of all the beauty products I have in all of my purses, drawers, makeup bags, bathroom shelves, as I'm pretty sure some of that stuff probably has been a breeding ground for bacteria, like all of those super old lip glosses and jars of moisturizer that I haven't used in years. And that's why I love these subscriptions so much, they let me replenish things without much harm done to the wallet :) So just like you, I really don't care what I get in the end.

 

I was so happy to no longer be in my 20s. The 30s have been soo much better, and I hear it just gets better than that.

post #48 of 3584
Quote:
Originally Posted by leslieee View Post

Wish List :

Bright Blue or mint green bag ! ( i know summers ending but I can not believe they didn't give us a mint green or coral bag this summer)
THE BALM ! ( when I tried to cancel two months ago , I saw this with the upcoming brands and decided not too )
Setting spray , finishing powder.
Lip treatment / scrub ( something like the Josie Maran Argan Lip Treatment , cause the packaging on that is SOOO cute )
& some kind of makeup brush!

I would totally be on board for a bag like this! I just realized I'm almost out of my UD setting sprays and would love to try something new! 

post #49 of 3584
Hi ladies,
Just wondering how long all of you have waited for your glam bag. I've been on the wait list since July 30th frown.gif. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the September bag.
post #50 of 3584
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniela4 View Post

Hi ladies,
Just wondering how long all of you have waited for your glam bag. I've been on the wait list since July 30th frown.gif. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the September bag.

I've been a member since before they even had a wait list but I think the typical wait is around a month? Hopefully you'll get your spot soon! 

post #51 of 3584
Thanks cari. Sounds like I should be up for September. Also how do you make a trade page?
post #52 of 3584
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaloria View Post

I was so happy to no longer be in my 20s. The 30s have been soo much better, and I hear it just gets better than that.

Me too! I feel like I've "arrived."
post #53 of 3584
Def voting for the hunter green bag!
post #54 of 3584
Green is my favorite color, so a bag in any shade of green would be perfect for me smile.gif
post #55 of 3584
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda Stan View Post

Ok this is going to be the craziest most unreal wishlist ever....
Sigma Flat top kabuki
Zoya pixi duxt of the new Nicole by OPI Sugar candy thing
The balm eye shadow or lipstick or one of their toners
Benefit Anything really..........
Urband Decay deslick powder

And Happy birthday to all the September girls!!!!

I second this!!!!!! biggrin.gif
post #56 of 3584

I havent even tried anything out of the August bag and Im already ready for September's :D 

post #57 of 3584

I don't know what I do want for September yet, but I'll second the request for no blush! I love blush, but I am swimming in them! Hmm. I'd like:

 

More brushes or tools...I'd love a new eyelash curler or some face brushes. 

A good powder.

Some fun colored eyeliner (anything but black, brown, or gray!).

A fun sheet mask.

A toner or makeup remover.

A lotion, body butter, hand cream, or something that smells like fall...apples or pumpkins or just FALL.

A fragrance rollerball or deluxe sample size spray would be nice.

post #58 of 3584
I like the green bag idea. Although I wouldn't mind having one in deep royal purple. Here's my wish list for inside:
Zoya pixie dust in Carter (royal purple)
L'Oreal HiP Violet Volt Chrome Eyeliner (Dark violet purple with metallic sheen)
MAC Indulge lipstick
Clarins Vital Light day SPF 15 (anti-aging cream)
Marc Jacobs Style eye-con No.3 Plush Eye Shadow (the punk palette color- purples)
Bonus for everyone: Ahava Source Mineral Hand Cream

Ok ok ok, I can dream, right?! Lol
post #59 of 3584
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaloria View Post

I was so happy to no longer be in my 20s. The 30s have been soo much better, and I hear it just gets better than that.

Aigo... I feel old...
post #60 of 3584
Quote:
Originally Posted by autopilot View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaloria View Post

I was so happy to no longer be in my 20s. The 30s have been soo much better, and I hear it just gets better than that.

Me too! I feel like I've "arrived."
Though my 20s were pretty fun, I think I feel/act/look better than ever now that I'm in my 30s.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Ipsy Subscribers
MakeupTalk.com › Groups › Ipsy Subscribers › Discussions › Ipsy Glam Bag: September 2013 SPOILERS discussion