or Connect
MakeupTalk.com › Groups › Ipsy Subscribers › Discussions › Ipsy Glam Bag: October 2013 SPOILERS discussion

Ipsy Glam Bag: October 2013 SPOILERS discussion - Page 13

post #361 of 3075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trystelle View Post

Slightly OT-My Freeman mask sweet 16 order came in today.  16 different single use masks including the paper ones from September, a free single cucumber peel off mask, a free full sized Anti Stress foaming bath, a surprise full size of the cucumber mask and a can of Pssssst I added for free shipping.  Not a bad haul for $26! 

Gah this just enabled me. But of course once I get it, I'll get a bunch of masks in my next few subs. :P
post #362 of 3075

Updates~

post #363 of 3075
This makes me want to try my masks. I think I will do later tonight.
post #364 of 3075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonblossom View Post
 

Alexander Henry makes some of the most amazing fabrics - one of my dearest friends is currently making me a skirt out of this fabric of his, that at first glance looks like normal toile de jouy, but if you look closer it's all skeletons! I think something like this would make an incredible bag for October.

 

 

Thanks for posting this!! I just ordered pillow covers with this print on ebay, my couch is going to look awesome! It's Halloween year round here =)

post #365 of 3075
Updates for October Ipsy please.
post #366 of 3075

I hope I get off the waiting list for this month!! How long did it take for you guys? I think it would be nice for a berry shade lipstick or plum eyeliner or berry cheek stain possibly?

post #367 of 3075
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidneyshortcake View Post

I hope I get off the waiting list for this month!! How long did it take for you guys? I think it would be nice for a berry shade lipstick or plum eyeliner or berry cheek stain possibly?
Would LOVE a plum eyeliner!!! Or plum nail polish too.
post #368 of 3075
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidneyshortcake View Post

I hope I get off the waiting list for this month!! How long did it take for you guys? I think it would be nice for a berry shade lipstick or plum eyeliner or berry cheek stain possibly?
I was on the waitlist for about a month.
post #369 of 3075

Cute or spunky skull bag would be cute, maybe like a little candy skull. Possibly a cat bag because cats have been a big trend. 

post #370 of 3075
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseybean025 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidneyshortcake View Post

I hope I get off the waiting list for this month!! How long did it take for you guys? I think it would be nice for a berry shade lipstick or plum eyeliner or berry cheek stain possibly?
Would LOVE a plum eyeliner!!! Or plum nail polish too.

 

I know we're all tired of mascara but I would LOVE it if they sent a plum one. :smilehappyyes: 

post #371 of 3075
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTrix View Post

I know we're all tired of mascara but I would LOVE it if they sent a plum one. smilehappyyes.gif  
Like BadGal Plum perhaps? I would not be bummed out by that at all. smile.gif
post #372 of 3075
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieO View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTrix View Post

I know we're all tired of mascara but I would LOVE it if they sent a plum one. smilehappyyes.gif  
Like BadGal Plum perhaps? I would not be bummed out by that at all. smile.gif

 

Exactly like BadGal Plum. ;)

post #373 of 3075

checking in!

post #374 of 3075
How would you ladies feel about a super bright neon lipstick or gloss? I personally wouldn't buy it but it may be fun to wear to parties around Halloween.
post #375 of 3075

Slightly OT for Canadian readers - All Freeman masks at on sale at London Drugs for $0.99 each. I just picked up the ones that came in the bag last month, plus a charcoal mask. Not sure if they will still be on sale with the new flyer this weekend though.

post #376 of 3075

PLEASE no black eyeliner, black mascara or red lipstick! Now any other colors than those....BRING EM ON! :D

post #377 of 3075
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheshireCookie View Post
 

PLEASE no black eyeliner, black mascara or red lipstick! Now any other colors than those....BRING EM ON! :D

 

YESSSSS!! I would be totally down for a sapphire or plum mascara (as I previously mentioned), a copper or emerald eyeliner (color of the mother flippin' year, y'all!), and a deep plum or berry lipstick. I promise I won't wear them all together! 

:smiletongue: 

post #378 of 3075
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheshireCookie View Post
 

PLEASE no black eyeliner, black mascara or red lipstick! Now any other colors than those....BRING EM ON! :D

 

Agreed, but I'd also like to add no pink lipstick. I did a bit of inventory this weekend and I have pink ones coming out of my ears! Plum, berry, or rust please!

post #379 of 3075
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTrix View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheshireCookie View Post
 

PLEASE no black eyeliner, black mascara or red lipstick! Now any other colors than those....BRING EM ON! :D

 

YESSSSS!! I would be totally down for a sapphire or plum mascara (as I previously mentioned), a copper or emerald eyeliner (color of the mother flippin' year, y'all!), and a deep plum or berry lipstick. I promise I won't wear them all together! 

:smiletongue: 

 

I want an emerald eyeliner really badly!

post #380 of 3075
I don't own an emerald eyeliner yet... And now that I did a google image search I've decided that I need to have this ASAP! Plus it would be a great fall/winter color!
post #381 of 3075
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyAverageMom View Post


When i see the "hooker" comments on Facebook, I'm so tempted to say, "as a hooker, I resent your comment". I'm not, not have ever been a hooker, but I get so sick if seeing it, I want to mess with them a bit smile.gif

 

Do people even USE that word, "hooker?" I mean it's so 1970s LOL. I think of Lafayette from True Blood when anyone says it online. "Hey hookuh!!!" I LOVE HIM!!! hahahhaaaa 

:love: one of my favorite characters EVAR!

post #382 of 3075
Quote:
Originally Posted by aricukier View Post


Gah this just enabled me. But of course once I get it, I'll get a bunch of masks in my next few subs. :P

 

My fingers are about to do some walking over to FREEMAN, too! :beer: 

post #383 of 3075
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseybean025 View Post

I don't own an emerald eyeliner yet... And now that I did a google image search I've decided that I need to have this ASAP! Plus it would be a great fall/winter color!

 

I am in love with the Mars shade from this set. Of course it's an exclusive! Gah!

 

http://www.urbandecay.com/urban-decay/makeup-palettes-%26-gifts/ocho-loco-2-24%2F7-glide-on-eye-pencil-set/385.html

post #384 of 3075

My last 3 Ipsy's have been *meh*, hopefully this month will be better or we are parting ways.

post #385 of 3075
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTrix View Post

YESSSSS!! I would be totally down for a sapphire or plum mascara (as I previously mentioned), a copper or emerald eyeliner (color of the mother flippin' year, y'all!), and a deep plum or berry lipstick. I promise I won't wear them all together! 
smiletongue.gif  
Copper eyeliner sounds awesome!
post #386 of 3075
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindcaviar View Post

Do people even USE that word, "hooker?" I mean it's so 1970s LOL. I think of Lafayette from True Blood when anyone says it online. "Hey hookuh!!!" I LOVE HIM!!! hahahhaaaa 
wub.gif  one of my favorite characters EVAR!
I think I have used the word "hooking" but probably not "hooker", at least in the last few years smile.gif
Lafayette is my fave too- my favorite moment is from season one, where he took of his earrings to get in a fight. It was just so...HIM smile.gif
post #387 of 3075
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyAverageMom View Post

I think I have used the word "hooking" but probably not "hooker", at least in the last few years smile.gif
Lafayette is my fave too- my favorite moment is from season one, where he took of his earrings to get in a fight. It was just so...HIM smile.gif
Lol. Not sure if y'all read the books, but Lafayette died in the first one. The writers for the show made a great choice to keep him!
post #388 of 3075
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicalriley View Post

Lol. Not sure if y'all read the books, but Lafayette died in the first one. The writers for the show made a great choice to keep him!
I have read all but the newest one, and for once I like the tv version better than the books. I agree- great decision to keep him!
post #389 of 3075
Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedl View Post
 

 

I had a nail that kept breaking where it was painfully short. Some of the tips were also a bit peely. I bought the butter London Horse Power Nail Fertilizer with the Ipsy code and have been using it 8 days. So far the nail is longer than it has been in months and has no sign of wanting to peel. I have also been using the Caudalie hand and nail cream with it.

 

That's exactly what keeps happing to my nail! The Butter London sounds like it really works, but the shipping is so high $7.71 it really negates the coupon unless I also buy something else.

 

I think there's some time left to use the Ispy code, I just did some major damage with The Balm's 50% off sale. If the code is good in Oct. maybe I'll spring for the Butter London, but Ouch! at that shipping. I'll look into the Caudalie hand & nail cream too, thanks! 

post #390 of 3075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisabette View Post

That's exactly what keeps happing to my nail! The Butter London sounds like it really works, but the shipping is so high $7.71 it really negates the coupon unless I also buy something else.

I think there's some time left to use the Ispy code, I just did some major damage with The Balm's 50% off sale. If the code is good in Oct. maybe I'll spring for the Butter London, but Ouch! at that shipping. I'll look into the Caudalie hand & nail cream too, thanks! 

My nails used to do this but then I found out I have a vitamin d deficiency. Ever since I've been taking vitamin d and calcium supplements, my nails have gotten stronger, whiter, and peel very little if at all.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Ipsy Subscribers
MakeupTalk.com › Groups › Ipsy Subscribers › Discussions › Ipsy Glam Bag: October 2013 SPOILERS discussion