or Connect
MakeupTalk.com › Groups › Ipsy Subscribers › Discussions › Ipsy Glam Bag: October 2013 SPOILERS discussion

Ipsy Glam Bag: October 2013 SPOILERS discussion - Page 3

post #61 of 3075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipster View Post

I don't really care what's in Oct's bag too much; I'm hoping they figure out how to equalize the values better so people are satisfied! (Strike one: UD/Noya, strike two: shampoo/conditioner as 2 items, 3 masks as 1 item). Le sigh...

 

Oh man, I so agree with this.  I understand why Ipsy has all of the bag variations, but I still don't like it!  And they could do a better job of distributing the high-dollar items so they were partnered with low-dollar items.

post #62 of 3075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly120 View Post


I'm in Texas and noooooo sign of fall!! I love cozy things that make me imagine fall!! Bath and body works has a candle called 'Sweater Weather' that I neeeed!!! Lol! I'm jonesing for fall!!!

 

I bought that candle, it smells really nice. I also bought a box of the small size of all their pumpkin candles this year. Oh, how I love B&BW Pumpkin candles! LOL

 

I would love a fall theme for the October bag. Fall is my favorite time of year (I'm a November baby myself).

post #63 of 3075
updates
post #64 of 3075

I would LOVE a bag that has a pattern of fall leaves.... maybe an rust-red background with bright red, brown, and orange leaves all over it.... 

post #65 of 3075

My October wishlist:

1. Faster, more reliable shipping partner.

2. MORE variations that actually MATCH our profiles

3. NO NYX

4. NO J.CAT

5. NO MASCARA

post #66 of 3075
I would love a green bag for October.
post #67 of 3075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly120 View Post

,
Me too KayEss!! Check out this too cute ceramic candle holder too!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayEss View Post

Oh my gosh, I love it already just based on the name! Next time I'm near a Bath and Body Works I am going to go in just to smell it. And I will probably walk out with a whole bag full of stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly120 View Post

I'm in Texas and noooooo sign of fall!! I love cozy things that make me imagine fall!! Bath and body works has a candle called 'Sweater Weather' that I neeeed!!! Lol! I'm jonesing for fall!!!


I walked into a B&BW , and I saw the " Sweater Weather " candle and fell in live with it . My love was short lived though because I didn't like the scent . :/ but the sweather candle hold was the most adorable thing I have ever seen ! On my next shopping trip , I will have to put that in my bag , I am just waiting on a sale !
post #68 of 3075
Quote:
Originally Posted by leslieee View Post

I walked into a B&BW , and I saw the " Sweater Weather " candle and fell in live with it . My love was short lived though because I didn't like the scent . :/ but the sweather candle hold was the most adorable thing I have ever seen ! On my next shopping trip , I will have to put that in my bag , I am just waiting on a sale !

I'm in love with everything at B&BW at this time of year! I just bought a bejeweled owl wallflower plug in and then I saw that they have bejeweled leaves now too - I will have them all :laughno:!  I got the "leaves" scent and its awesome! I actually wouldn't mind if we saw a fall sample from them.  Beauty Army used to sample B&BW so it's not out of the realm of possibilities.

 

Oh, P.S., everything is 25% off today online, with $1 shipping if you need some persuasion LOL.

post #69 of 3075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly120 View Post


,
Me too KayEss!! Check out this too cute ceramic candle holder too!!

That might be the cutest, most frivolous thing I have ever seen!

post #70 of 3075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimb3rly View Post
 

I really hope there's no hidden clue in this picture like, "You're all getting cupcake bath bombs!".  I really dislike those things.  Though maybe I've just not used a good brand.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabinebyrne View Post


Oooh, clever! Maybe we finally get some Lush! biggrin.gif

 

No offense Kimb3rly, but I would LOVE that! Probably wouldn't get one though, knowing my luck. Anyway, I adore Lush and if the bomb were chocolate scented (maybe a mud bath or something for the chocolate color) I'd really want to try it.

post #71 of 3075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolo22 View Post

I'm in love with everything at B&BW at this time of year! I just bought a bejeweled owl wallflower plug in and then I saw that they have bejeweled leaves now too - I will have them all laughno.gif !  I got the "leaves" scent and its awesome! I actually wouldn't mind if we saw a fall sample from them.  Beauty Army used to sample B&BW so it's not out of the realm of possibilities.

Oh, P.S., everything is 25% off today online, with $1 shipping if you need some persuasion LOL.

I have a B&BW within like walking distance of my house & I am always popping in just to "check" things out & leave with at least a candle . . . Or two !(: Right now I am just trying to burn what I have to go get a batch if all the fall scents !
post #72 of 3075
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTrix View Post
 

My October wishlist:

1. Faster, more reliable shipping partner.

2. MORE variations that actually MATCH our profiles

3. NO NYX

4. NO J.CAT

5. NO MASCARA

 

Ditto.

post #73 of 3075

I'm trying avoid Bath and Body Works since I have too much stuff! It's hard because I work in the mall lol

post #74 of 3075
Late to the thread. BabyCakesNYC does a vegan/gf version of those hostess cupcakes.
post #75 of 3075
Happy birthday to all the October babies.
I'm on board with the fall theme more than the Halloween theme.
Wish list:
1. Cuticle oil
2. Lip liner in a burgundy color
3. A tool or makeup brush
4. A creamy formula beautiful color lippie
5. Eyelid primer
post #76 of 3075
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartsandwhimsy View Post


Happy Birthday to you also!!! I'm October 9th, my husband is 16th, and our anniversary is the 17th smile.gif

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMDawnP View Post
 

My birthday is the 18th!

 

15d.gif  My birthday is the 17th and my sister's is the 1st! :birthday:

 

 

I really miss fall weather - last night my oldest son had a baseball clinic and our town was between two areas of stormy weather (we didn't get any rain, though) - the wind was GLORIOUS. Ugh, I am just on heat overload, and wouldn't mind if some of this humidity left town, too. My hair = ready for halloween. :plthumbsdown:

post #77 of 3075
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkwynn View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartsandwhimsy View Post


Happy Birthday to you also!!! I'm October 9th, my husband is 16th, and our anniversary is the 17th smile.gif

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMDawnP View Post
 

My birthday is the 18th!

 

15d.gif  My birthday is the 17th and my sister's is the 1st! :birthday:

 

 

I really miss fall weather - last night my oldest son had a baseball clinic and our town was between two areas of stormy weather (we didn't get any rain, though) - the wind was GLORIOUS. Ugh, I am just on heat overload, and wouldn't mind if some of this humidity left town, too. My hair = ready for halloween. :plthumbsdown:

My bday is on the 17th too! :D

post #78 of 3075

Things I've been obsessing over lately that would make a perfect bag for me:

a face brush

corrective concealer/something for dark circles

lip exfoliator

eyeshadow primer

anything fall-themed/berry-colored

 

Also, I would love a rose gold bag! Or berry-colored.

post #79 of 3075
Quote:
Originally Posted by leslieee View Post


I have a B&BW within like walking distance of my house & I am always popping in just to "check" things out & leave with at least a candle . . . Or two !(: Right now I am just trying to burn what I have to go get a batch if all the fall scents !

 

I just ordered my fall hand soaps and candles from B&BW a couple weeks ago! I looooooove the Marshmallow Fireside candle!! I bought one last year and had to re-up again this year, haha. 

post #80 of 3075

I am torn between wanting a fall themed bag or a Halloween themed bag.  I guess I'm hoping for a Frankenstein combination of the two.  Current wish list:

 

Apple cider scented shower/bath/lotion product

Eyeliner brush

halloween themed eye shadow

 

and stealing from you guys:

 

eyeshadow primer

winter weight moisturizer

 

I'm excited already!

post #81 of 3075

Count me down for lip scrub in a future bag! I'd also love to see another rollerball perfume of some fall scent, heat protectant, hand cream, or a rosy blush.

post #82 of 3075
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTrix View Post
 

My October wishlist:

1. Faster, more reliable shipping partner.

2. MORE variations that actually MATCH our profiles

3. NO NYX

4. NO J.CAT

5. NO MASCARA

Agree, Agree, Agree, Agree, Agree.

post #83 of 3075
Happy bday to my fellow October ladies! Mines the 15th. :-)
post #84 of 3075
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseybean025 View Post

Happy bday to my fellow October ladies! Mines the 15th. :-)

 

Mine is the 26th.  I want a green bag with some good hand lotion, and a perfume.

post #85 of 3075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolo22 View Post
 

I'm in love with everything at B&BW at this time of year! I just bought a bejeweled owl wallflower plug in and then I saw that they have bejeweled leaves now too - I will have them all :laughno:!  I got the "leaves" scent and its awesome! I actually wouldn't mind if we saw a fall sample from them.  Beauty Army used to sample B&BW so it's not out of the realm of possibilities.

 

Oh, P.S., everything is 25% off today online, with $1 shipping if you need some persuasion LOL.

 

I work there and love the stuff but please no B&BW in my subs.  I have too much of it as it is.  

post #86 of 3075
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsealady View Post

Mine is the 26th.  I want a green bag with some good hand lotion, and a perfume.
I would love a green bag! My favorite color and very fall!!!
post #87 of 3075

updates =)

post #88 of 3075

I know many complained last time but I am hoping for a blush. I have just know begin to go insane over blushes so my collection is really small and I am petrified to go out of my comfort zone of very tame pink, so I'm hoping for an awesome color that I normally wouldn't try. (Sweet Cheeks in April was my 1st blush EVER! and the NYX Spice was a little out of my comfort zone but was actually pretty!)

 

Plum or Cranberry colored things please!!! Especially lippies!

 

And if the patterns continues we are due for a big/healthy hair product. I just want something I can actually use. I having insane amounts of ughhhhhhhh hair  going on since I'm growing out a pixie and it needs MAJOR help! Hopefully they send something to make me feel pretty again! Ladies, don't get a pixie unless you're POSITIVE you want it for A LONG time, if not then come to me and I will talk you out of it! :D

post #89 of 3075
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKAGlam View Post

I know many complained last time but I am hoping for a blush. I have just know begin to go insane over blushes so my collection is really small and I am petrified to go out of my comfort zone of very tame pink, so I'm hoping for an awesome color that I normally wouldn't try. (Sweet Cheeks in April was my 1st blush EVER! and the NYX Spice was a little out of my comfort zone but was actually pretty!)

Plum or Cranberry colored things please!!! Especially lippies!

And if the patterns continues we are due for a big/healthy hair product. I just want something I can actually use. I having insane amounts of ughhhhhhhh hair  going on since I'm growing out a pixie and it needs MAJOR help! Hopefully they send something to make me feel pretty again! Ladies, don't get a pixie unless you're POSITIVE you want it for A LONG time, if not then come to me and I will talk you out of it! biggrin.gif
I had a pixie when I was around 13... DON'T DO IT. Lol. It's just so limiting on how you can style it.
post #90 of 3075
Quote:
Originally Posted by KNJScorpio View Post
 

 

I bought that candle, it smells really nice. I also bought a box of the small size of all their pumpkin candles this year. Oh, how I love B&BW Pumpkin candles! LOL

 

I would love a fall theme for the October bag. Fall is my favorite time of year (I'm a November baby myself).

 

iagree.gif I would soOoOo.....slug.gif​ love a fall theme for the October bag! It's truly one of my favorite seasons of the year.  

 

Check out what I received in my email this morning from B&BW

 

Free 4oz. Harvest Gathering Candle with any Home Fragrance Purchase
Total value $10. Limit one free 4oz.Harvest Gathering candle per customer. No substitutions. While supplies last. Selection may vary in stores. Offer valid only at select U.S. Bath & Body Works stores from 12-4 p.m. on September 21, 2012. Not valid at BathandBodyWorks.com and Bath & Body Works stores in Canada.

**$1 Shipping With any Purchase of $25 or More
Place an online order of $25 or more and receive $1 ground shipping and handling anywhere in the contiguous U.S.; $1 shipping and handling offer excludes P.O. Boxes and orders shipping to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories. Enter promotion code BBWSHIP25 during checkout and shipping and handling charges will be adjusted on qualifying orders. This promotion code is not valid with any other offer that requires you to enter another promotional code at checkout. If another code is entered at checkout, this offer will be void. Not valid for orders upgraded to Second Day or Overnight delivery. Offer valid only at BathandBodyWorks.com through 11:59 p.m. EDT on September 18, 2013.

 

  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Ipsy Subscribers
MakeupTalk.com › Groups › Ipsy Subscribers › Discussions › Ipsy Glam Bag: October 2013 SPOILERS discussion