or Connect
MakeupTalk.com › Groups › Ipsy Subscribers › Discussions › Ipsy Glam Bag: November 2013 discussion (SPOILERS!)

Ipsy Glam Bag: November 2013 discussion (SPOILERS!) - Page 3

post #61 of 2621

Do you guys remember the cailyn spoiler for November. I think there was an instagram photo of a pink brush. Has anyone heard any more about it?

post #62 of 2621
Thread Starter 

They deleted that post from their wall. I had shared it on my wall but realized it's gone. If I recall correctly it was to be this brush:

 

post #63 of 2621

That is such a cute brush.  I hope that if this goes in the bag it is an item everyone will get..

post #64 of 2621

I would be totally be happy w/that brush in the Nov. bag.

 

So ready for some spoilers.  Next week hopefully.


Edited by LuckyMoon - 10/26/13 at 6:18am
post #65 of 2621
Subbing for updates!
Last month I stayed out if the threads so I would be surprised when my bags showed up, this month I have more free time so I may as we'll enjoy some good ol' Ipsy chit chat wink.gif
post #66 of 2621

I want a lip scrub!!!! And a pink brush!!!! Updates!!!! lol

post #67 of 2621

updates! I want nature products not NYX.  But since we didn't get mascara and eyeliner last month, I bet we are this month!  I thought October was a good month.  I would like body butter, some kind of scrub, and nail art supplies.  

post #68 of 2621
Here for the updates!
post #69 of 2621

A lip scrub would be amazing. Someone else said a colored mascara would be great and I totally agree. I wonder if the people at Ipsy read things like this to see what people are asking for...  

post #70 of 2621
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellerenee View Post

Alright, ipsy, let's see some lip scrubs, colored mascara, body butter, and jewel tones this month!

 

I'd really love to try that Josie Maran whipped argan body butter!

post #71 of 2621

updates

post #72 of 2621
Subbing for Updates.
post #73 of 2621

More jewel tones would be great.

And moisturizer. I can never have enough moisturizer.

post #74 of 2621

I would love that brush.  I don't seem to get brushes with ipsy.   I know that I would have been thrilled to get the coastal scents brush :D

post #75 of 2621
No eyeliner or mascara unless its colored. And scrubs or lotions I love. ♥
post #76 of 2621
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumayyah View Post

A lip scrub would be amazing. Someone else said a colored mascara would be great and I totally agree. I wonder if the people at Ipsy read things like this to see what people are asking for...  

I just found colored mascara on sale for around 3 dollars at target it's the maybelline great lash. I got the teal appeal but they had pink, green, blue and purple
post #77 of 2621




Teal appeal mascara
post #78 of 2621

Sephora has a set by Clinique - contains black honey nailpolish, black honey lip gloss, black honey lipstick AND black honey mascara.

 

I LOVE black honey...a few years back they did with an eyeliner and I loved it.

 

Guess who got the set at Sephora? lol

post #79 of 2621
Th
Quote:
Originally Posted by biancardi View Post

Sephora has a set by Clinique - contains black honey nailpolish, black honey lip gloss, black honey lipstick AND black honey mascara.

I LOVE black honey...a few years back they did with an eyeliner and I loved it.

Guess who got the set at Sephora? lol

There is still a gel eyeliner in black honey. Not in a set but separate.
post #80 of 2621
Quote:
Originally Posted by biancardi View Post

Sephora has a set by Clinique - contains black honey nailpolish, black honey lip gloss, black honey lipstick AND black honey mascara.

I LOVE black honey...a few years back they did with an eyeliner and I loved it.

Guess who got the set at Sephora? lol

That set has been tempting me....
post #81 of 2621

the reason why I brought it up is because of the colored mascara...but I do love black honey - it is such a great color and I've been wearing it for over 20 years...lol

 

that color was introduced in 1971.  Lots of staying power...

post #82 of 2621


I got this brush in Wantable last month and fell madly in love with it! My sister, best friend, and mom all asked me if I had another one so if I'm fortunate enough to get another I have a great gift. :)

post #83 of 2621
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockhoundluna View Post
 


I got this brush in Wantable last month and fell madly in love with it! My sister, best friend, and mom all asked me if I had another one so if I'm fortunate enough to get another I have a great gift. :)

I want this so badly...

post #84 of 2621

Yay for my birthday month! Updates please :)

post #85 of 2621

I'd love brushes, anything by the Balm or Benefit, and a lip product in a dark color!

post #86 of 2621
We had our Halloween parties last night and I thought I'd share my face here since it wouldn't have been nearly this great without ipsy. I used NYX jumbo eye pencils in black and white, mica gel eyeliner, jcat lashes, NYX loose powder eyeshadow in an orange shade, the balm's meet matte, urban decay pencil eyeliner, mirabella face primer, and a tutorial video off YouTube. I am never buying "Halloween makeup" again. I couldn't even feel the weight of this on my face it was so good.

What does the fox say?
post #87 of 2621
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessilng View Post

We had our Halloween parties last night and I thought I'd share my face here since it wouldn't have been nearly this great without ipsy. I used NYX jumbo eye pencils in black and white, mica gel eyeliner, jcat lashes, NYX loose powder eyeshadow in an orange shade, the balm's meet matte, urban decay pencil eyeliner, mirabella face primer, and a tutorial video off YouTube. I am never buying "Halloween makeup" again. I couldn't even feel the weight of this on my face it was so good.

What does the fox say?
That is awesome! You look great and your costume must have been such a hit smile.gif
post #88 of 2621
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessilng View Post

We had our Halloween parties last night and I thought I'd share my face here since it wouldn't have been nearly this great without ipsy. I used NYX jumbo eye pencils in black and white, mica gel eyeliner, jcat lashes, NYX loose powder eyeshadow in an orange shade, the balm's meet matte, urban decay pencil eyeliner, mirabella face primer, and a tutorial video off YouTube. I am never buying "Halloween makeup" again. I couldn't even feel the weight of this on my face it was so good.

What does the fox say?

that is so good!!  I love it.

post #89 of 2621
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowerfish View Post

That is awesome! You look great and your costume must have been such a hit smile.gif
Thanks! We won the couples prize again. Two years ago we won as the blue man group. I made the adult costumes, but we just bought a premade one for the boy.
post #90 of 2621

Posting for updates!

 

I really hope we finally get TheBalm. Come on ipsy... By this point it feels like they were lying to us about TheBalm in our future bags to keep us from unsubscribing. :(

  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Ipsy Subscribers
MakeupTalk.com › Groups › Ipsy Subscribers › Discussions › Ipsy Glam Bag: November 2013 discussion (SPOILERS!)