or Connect
MakeupTalk.com › Groups › Ipsy Subscribers › Discussions › Ipsy Glam Bag: December 2013 discussion (SPOILERS!)

Ipsy Glam Bag: December 2013 discussion (SPOILERS!) - Page 4

post #91 of 2076
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheshireCookie View Post
 

Yaaaaay updates! I don't really have a wishlist as much as a DO NOT WANT list, haha!

 

PLEASE NO:

Black eyeliner

Red Lippies

Black mascara

 

:eusa_pray:

this is why i canceled last jan. oct, nov, dec were all great, but i feel like i got black eyeliner, mascara, and a red lippie in each of them, lol. high value, but you can only use so much of the same item. i resubbed when i saw the bag this summer with the pacifica roller ball perfume. 

post #92 of 2076

I have really no clue as to what I want.

post #93 of 2076
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKAGlam View Post

My thoughts exactly! I mean I'm a Chicago girl so go Bears but I have been a Steelers fan forever! so I'm praying for those colors or maybe something blue, white, and orange biggrin.gif

Yay, another fan! Blue, white, and orange could work too... smile.gif
post #94 of 2076
Updates
post #95 of 2076

does anyone know if ipsy polices their FB and deletes comments that aren't flattering? i posted earlier today that i'm super anxious to try the november bag because mine's still chilling with DHL and shortly after the post was gone. i assumed it was just my mistake but then noticed i used to see fairly vicious (and, often, ridiculous) complaints on there all the time but haven't lately. curious if it's a new policy?

post #96 of 2076
Quote:
Originally Posted by superhans View Post

does anyone know if ipsy polices their FB and deletes comments that aren't flattering? i posted earlier today that i'm super anxious to try the november bag because mine's still chilling with DHL and shortly after the post was gone. i assumed it was just my mistake but then noticed i used to see fairly vicious (and, often, ridiculous) complaints on there all the time but haven't lately. curious if it's a new policy?
I don't have FB, but I know I've definitely read on here about comments being deleted like that. The things people said that got deleted didn't even sound that bad!
post #97 of 2076
Quote:
Originally Posted by superhans View Post
 

does anyone know if ipsy polices their FB and deletes comments that aren't flattering? i posted earlier today that i'm super anxious to try the november bag because mine's still chilling with DHL and shortly after the post was gone. i assumed it was just my mistake but then noticed i used to see fairly vicious (and, often, ridiculous) complaints on there all the time but haven't lately. curious if it's a new policy?


Yes they do. In fact, they do it very often. I remember writing to their wall about how ipsymatch doesn't work AT ALL, my friend liked my post, then when I came back from shower the post is gone from their wall, it's still there but they hide it from public. Shame on ipsy. I still love getting ipsy bags though, I just gave up complaining to their face.

post #98 of 2076

I cancelled my Ipsy sub today... I'm sure I'll be regretting this when the spoilers start showing up, but I went back at looked at my bag history, and I realized I loved only a handful of the products I received over the past year.  But I can't wait to see what you all get!

post #99 of 2076
Quote:
Originally Posted by casey anne View Post
 

I cancelled my Ipsy sub today... I'm sure I'll be regretting this when the spoilers start showing up, but I went back at looked at my bag history, and I realized I loved only a handful of the products I received over the past year.  But I can't wait to see what you all get!

good for you! I'm about to do the same thing. While IPSY does provide deluxe/full size samples, I just have enough right now. I'd rather let someone else have the bag. I'm looking to spread the IPSY magic to everyone in the make-up kingdom!! lol

post #100 of 2076
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissRoe View Post
 

good for you! I'm about to do the same thing. While IPSY does provide deluxe/full size samples, I just have enough right now. I'd rather let someone else have the bag. I'm looking to spread the IPSY magic to everyone in the make-up kingdom!! lol

Quite honestly, MissRoe, it was painless!

post #101 of 2076

I actually have no idea what I want this month but itll be hard to follow november. I do wish we'd get non red lippies

post #102 of 2076
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashynichole View Post
 

 

 

Thanks ladies! I GOT THE JOB!!  I was hired ON THE SPOT! I start on Saturday!!!!

 

Congrats!! So happy for you! :)

post #103 of 2076
Quote:
Originally Posted by evelynne View Post
 

I actually have no idea what I want this month but itll be hard to follow november. I do wish we'd get non red lippies

 im with you. i love getting lipstick but i look terrible in red. Ipsy seems to love sending them to me though :icon_roll

post #104 of 2076

Do we know if everyone is getting a Starrily polish or if it is going to be an OR item? I would love the polish from the picture!

Wishlist:

  • Body Scrub
  • Matte berry colored lipstick
  • Starrily polish
  • Bright colored shadow(s)
  • Something super sparkly, I don't care what LOL

I'd love if the bag was sequin in either black, white, silver or a combination of those colors.

post #105 of 2076
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashynichole View Post
 

OT but I can't post this on my FB because of issues with my current employer: I HAVE A JOB INTERVIEW AT ULTA TOMORROW!! WISH ME LUCK! Of course, with that discount I will never see my paycheck ;)

What discount do they give to employees?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikerchic View Post
 

Yes! ^^^^^^ and I'm with you on the berry colored lippy, too!

I would LOVE to see a berry colored matte lipstick this go around!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicalriley View Post

I just got the Fresh lip Scrub in a value set at Sephora, & it would be perfect for a winter bag! The sugar lip balms would be perfect, too!

I have always wanted to try those and would love to receive one in an ipsy!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheshireCookie View Post
 

Yaaaaay updates! I don't really have a wishlist as much as a DO NOT WANT list, haha!

 

PLEASE NO:

Black eyeliner

Red Lippies

Black mascara

 

:eusa_pray:

I agree with you on the red lippies, I really do not want to see anymore in my life time!

post #106 of 2076

Subbing!

post #107 of 2076
Updates!
post #108 of 2076

Wishlist because it's fun:

 

- berry/vampy lippie YES PLZ. <3

- Starrily polish

- lip butter or body butter

- vampy eyeshadow

- cleansing oil (Haha, as if. But I really want one...)

post #109 of 2076
I want the bag to look like an ugly sweater with reindeer or snowflakes on it. And I want a balm stain, glitter bomb nail polish , and something that smells like cinnamon spice or gingerbread. smile.gif
post #110 of 2076
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicepenguins View Post

I want the bag to look like an ugly sweater with reindeer or snowflakes on it. And I want a balm stain, glitter bomb nail polish , and something that smells like cinnamon spice or gingerbread. smile.gif

Ha! I love your idea for the bag. I would so love that!

post #111 of 2076

Subbing :)

post #112 of 2076

updates!

post #113 of 2076

Updates!

post #114 of 2076
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicepenguins View Post

I want the bag to look like an ugly sweater with reindeer or snowflakes on it. And I want a balm stain, glitter bomb nail polish , and something that smells like cinnamon spice or gingerbread. smile.gif

I'm just going to jump on board with all of this. That would be fantastic :-D 

post #115 of 2076

I am of the possibly 2% that wants a red lippie (I ALWAYS get pink - and I am not a pink lippie girl). 11a.gif

 

Don't like foodie smelling stuff (Ie, gingerbread/vanilla/etc) - it makes me very nauseated.  Wouldn't mind a good body whip ( whipping.gif) if they offered it in other good smelling stuff (I love the Pacifica lotion we got in January) 

 

 

Again - really would love to try something by Kat Von D. - I always hear good stuff, however I don't want to spend the money and hate it.

 

Loved the idea about a body scrub - I currently have this huge one I got in Cape May where they make everything themselves.  LOVE IT.

 

Bag: pretty sparkly or halo silver.

post #116 of 2076
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindzebra View Post

I hope December brings some great items. I have gone a little crazy lately, so Ipsy will be my only sub in December and I'm going on a no buy for a while... Anyone else feel like they need to do this? 
I so need to do this!!!
After Christmas of course ⛄️

December wish list......
Scrub-Body, face, lip. I'd be good with any.
Hand cream-I'm loving all of the hand creams I'm getting lately but I want more. I love that they don't pile up, I use them a lot and everyday.
Nail base and top coat- we are always getting polish but products to complete the job would be awesome.
Eye Makeup remover (not wipes) - good stuff to remove mascara completely.
Lipstick- a dark vampy shade or even a nude I could use to tone down some of the wilder colors I have so I can wear them to work.
Come in ipsy goddesses....bring these goodies to me.
post #117 of 2076

Subbing for updates!  Fill my e-mail inbox, lol!

 

My wishlist:

 

hoping for an icy blue or glittery white nail polish not black and yellow

Lip scrub

Night Cream

Spicy perfume?

Body glitter like the UD marshmallow powder....

post #118 of 2076
Quote:
Originally Posted by angienharry View Post


I so need to do this!!!
After Christmas of course ⛄️

December wish list......
Scrub-Body, face, lip. I'd be good with any.
Hand cream-I'm loving all of the hand creams I'm getting lately but I want more. I love that they don't pile up, I use them a lot and everyday.
Nail base and top coat- we are always getting polish but products to complete the job would be awesome.
Eye Makeup remover (not wipes) - good stuff to remove mascara completely.
Lipstick- a dark vampy shade or even a nude I could use to tone down some of the wilder colors I have so I can wear them to work.
Come in ipsy goddesses....bring these goodies to me.

You know, it never occurred to me, to use all the nudes i've gotten in subs that I can't wear normally, to tone down my dark plums. I am going to go try that RIGHT now. :) Thanks!

post #119 of 2076
I would love a scrub or cleanser of some kind. I'm excited for the nail polish! A flakie polish would be much preferred over a glitter though.
post #120 of 2076

I'm already so excited for this bag! I don't think I'll ever get sick of getting more nail polish!

  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Ipsy Subscribers
MakeupTalk.com › Groups › Ipsy Subscribers › Discussions › Ipsy Glam Bag: December 2013 discussion (SPOILERS!)