or Connect
MakeupTalk.com › Groups › Subscription & Sampling Programs › Discussions › FabFitFun Fall 2013 Box *Spoilers*

FabFitFun Fall 2013 Box *Spoilers*

post #1 of 489
Thread Starter 

It is coming up soon!

post #2 of 489
Woo hoo! I'm excited because fall is my favorite season and I'm rely excited to see what will be in this box
post #3 of 489
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorotaD View Post

Woo hoo! I'm excited because fall is my favorite season and I'm rely excited to see what will be in this box

Me too!  Even though I wasn't thrilled with the summer box, I couldn't cancel because I was afraid I'd love the fall box!  However, if the fall one doesn't wow me, I'm done!

post #4 of 489
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi B View Post
 

Me too!  Even though I wasn't thrilled with the summer box, I couldn't cancel because I was afraid I'd love the fall box!  However, if the fall one doesn't wow me, I'm done!

Same here!

I am staying because I really love fall and can't wait to see what they include. Hopefully they will include a fall accessory kinda like the sunglasses in the summer box.

But I really hope this is an amazing box otherwise I can't justify spending this much money on a box. 

post #5 of 489

nervously awaiting hopefully an awesome box to redeem the company

post #6 of 489

They posted on their FB page that shipping is slatted for early October

post #7 of 489
October sounds good for a fall box smile.gif
post #8 of 489
I can't wait for this box wish it was this month but I hope delaying means an amazing fall box smile.gif
post #9 of 489
I tried calling the number listed on their website to cancel (1 (888) 962-9319). I keep getting the recording that the number is no longer in service.
post #10 of 489

It's 963 if that helps...not 962...I just called to update my shipping address since it was not working online.

post #11 of 489

Just ordered this box for the fall. It will be my first box from them so I am excited!

post #12 of 489
I just saw a picture on the fabfitfun Instagram and they have a picture saying the fall box will have $170 worth of products biggrin.gif
post #13 of 489
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylola123 View Post

I just saw a picture on the fabfitfun Instagram and they have a picture saying the fall box will have $170 worth of products biggrin.gif

Woohoo!! That sounds promising!! I'm excited for this one and hope it really is good... October is my birthday month! =D
post #14 of 489
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKellyC View Post

Woohoo!! That sounds promising!! I'm excited for this one and hope it really is good... October is my birthday month! =D

I know it sounds good!! I can't wait.

And yay! Is it on Halloween? tongue.gif
post #15 of 489
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylola123 View Post

I know it sounds good!! I can't wait.

And yay! Is it on Halloween? tongue.gif

Not quite... It's on the 29th. Close though!
post #16 of 489

I canceled my subscription since I'm stretched thinner than usual money wise until the end of September (and I assume they'll charge before then), but that means you guys will probably get an amazing box! Hopefully there are still some available well into/after shipping like there were for the summer boxes!

post #17 of 489
I broke down and signed back up for this box. It better be good!!! biggrin.gif
post #18 of 489
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKellyC View Post

Not quite... It's on the 29th. Close though!

How fun!
I always wondered if your birthday fell on a holiday if it was more special or if you celebrated twice as much smile.gif
post #19 of 489

https://twitter.com/GiulianaRancic/status/380384740072628224/photo/1

 

This was just posted on twitter. I love it! :clap

post #20 of 489
Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowe17 View Post
 

https://twitter.com/GiulianaRancic/status/380384740072628224/photo/1

 

This was just posted on twitter. I love it! :clap

 

That is pretty cute!

post #21 of 489
Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowe17 View Post
 

https://twitter.com/GiulianaRancic/status/380384740072628224/photo/1

 

This was just posted on twitter. I love it! :clap

 

Thank you so much for posting this! I was really hoping for a good spoiler and I am liking what I see!

post #22 of 489
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylola123 View Post

How fun!
I always wondered if your birthday fell on a holiday if it was more special or if you celebrated twice as much smile.gif

Lol usually it's nothing too major. I might do more this year though because I'm actually off on my bday! =)
post #23 of 489
They just posted this on their FB! (Sorry, I don't know how to do spoilers on my phone...)

Love it!!! I'm already happy with this box =)
post #24 of 489
Oops just saw it was already posted... I'm a little behind.... Lol =)
post #25 of 489

Oh, I'm so happy I didn't cancel!  I love (Spoiler-highlight to read) Gorjana+Griffin's designs and this one is especially beautiful!  This is definitely going to be worth $50!

 

Maybe they're learning from PopSugar's success?

post #26 of 489
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi B View Post

Oh, I'm so happy I didn't cancel!  I love (Spoiler-highlight to read) Gorjana+Griffin's designs and this one is especially beautiful!  This is definitely going to be worth $50!

Maybe they're learning from PopSugar's success?

Me too!! Lets hope they are! =)
post #27 of 489

Oooh, I just got an email with "Fall Box 411" that says they'll be billing me on 9/25/13 and shipping on 10/9/13!  It also confirms the $175+ value that someone saw elsewhere.  I can't wait now!!!

post #28 of 489
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKellyC View Post

They just posted this on their FB! (Sorry, I don't know how to do spoilers on my phone...)

Love it!!! I'm already happy with this box =)

 

This costs $57 on the G+G site. :)

post #29 of 489
I'm so happy I decided to sign back up!! I love scarves!!
post #30 of 489
omg I love that scarf!! is it too late to sign up for this? any coupon codes?
  Return Home
MakeupTalk.com › Groups › Subscription & Sampling Programs › Discussions › FabFitFun Fall 2013 Box *Spoilers*