or Connect
MakeupTalk.com › Groups › Ipsy Subscribers › Discussions › Ipsy Glam Bag: January 2014 (Spoilers/Discussion!)

Ipsy Glam Bag: January 2014 (Spoilers/Discussion!) - Page 12

post #331 of 2888
Quote:
Originally Posted by cari12 View Post
 

Lol! I don't think 45 is cold enough for snow ;-) 

Haha, I was thinking that too.  

post #332 of 2888

It's 16 degrees here and we definitely have some snow. I wish I could stay holed up in the house until it all goes away, but I have a chiropractor appointment and then my husband and I are going to get dinner somewhere, both of which should be nice. I am pretty disappointed about the lack of a spoiler too. It is so weird how something so small is something I follow so closely. I am really excited to see them whenever they come around!

post #333 of 2888

It was -40 here overnight. One of our cars is dead, and the door to the garage is frozen shut.


Anyone wanna trade? ;)

post #334 of 2888
Wow!
post #335 of 2888
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJessicaMary View Post
 

It's 16 degrees here and we definitely have some snow. I wish I could stay holed up in the house until it all goes away, but I have a chiropractor appointment and then my husband and I are going to get dinner somewhere, both of which should be nice. I am pretty disappointed about the lack of a spoiler too. It is so weird how something so small is something I follow so closely. I am really excited to see them whenever they come around!

I'm in Livonia Mi!!! I almost had an anxiety act driven into work today!

post #336 of 2888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonblossom View Post
 

It was -40 here overnight. One of our cars is dead, and the door to the garage is frozen shut.


Anyone wanna trade? ;)


No LOL! But I feel your pain! Today it's 1 degree which is the warmest it's been for awhile, feels nice actually which is so sad!  My car keeps freezing to the ground.  It's been a rough winter.

post #337 of 2888

The pessimist in me is like "what if they don't have things for our bags" "what if the silence is because they're trying to find things to put in the bags" "what if all they have is foil packets and they dont want to tell us"

 

I feel ridiculous that I care about a spoiler so much. I am going to go on a cleaning spree instead of refreshing the page for a spoiler. lol

post #338 of 2888
I'm wondering if we won't have spoilers this month and we will just have to wait to see what pops up in our glam rooms.
post #339 of 2888
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKAGlam View Post
 

The pessimist in me is like "what if they don't have things for our bags" "what if the silence is because they're trying to find things to put in the bags" "what if all they have is foil packets and they dont want to tell us"

 

I feel ridiculous that I care about a spoiler so much. I am going to go on a cleaning spree instead of refreshing the page for a spoiler. lol

You are too funny! Haha!

post #340 of 2888
That's a serious bummer. It probably would've been faster to a different state and then USPS'd to you. frown.gif The staggered shipments make sense only in theory and fails when execution isn't there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by erika5898 View Post

As much as I would love to see spoilers...I would love to receive my December bag first!  ugh!
post #341 of 2888

Hi yess.gif I'm new to MUT. Can't wait until Ipsy posts spoilers.  They are slacking this year....

post #342 of 2888
Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtneyC View Post
 

You are too funny! Haha!

Why thank you :rolleyes: I try sometimes

post #343 of 2888

It's snowing like crazy here and is currently 12 degrees. All I was hoping for was an Ipsy spoiler to cheer me up in this snowy mess! LOL Ah well...hopefully the "one big item" theory is right, that would be kind of awesome!

post #344 of 2888

I don't think I posted it in this month's thread, but Kiss sent me a sample of the nail art starter kit that is available for ipsy points and I did a review of it on my blog.  

post #345 of 2888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonblossom View Post
 

It was -40 here overnight. One of our cars is dead, and the door to the garage is frozen shut.


Anyone wanna trade? ;)

 

Oh wow and I was getting cranky because it's finally getting down to the teens overnight here (but in the 10-day forecast, there will be a 63-degree day next week!  Hooray!!).  There's no way I could handle NEGATIVE-FORTIES. 

 

Although I have gone to Model UN Conferences near you (at McGill) TWICE in the winter, so I guess I have handled it, but... not again.  Sending warm thoughts your way!  (Good lord, just had a thought - if you step outside at night, when it's -40, then step back inside, if your house is at least 60 degrees inside then we're talking a difference of ONE HUNDRED DEGREES between inside and outside.  That's just nuts.)

post #346 of 2888

So I think it's safe to say we won't be getting a spoiler today. :icon_sad:

 

Unless they have an automated post that is, but I doubt it. Here's to tomorrow!

post #347 of 2888

Dang, I was hoping for a spoiler today to make me feel better about the snowpacolypse...

post #348 of 2888
Hmmm I was cutting Ipsy some slack because of the holidays, but now I'm getting antsy. And of course now it's almost the weekend...

I just want to know if I made the right decision not cancelling!
post #349 of 2888
Quote:
Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld View Post

Dang, I was hoping for a spoiler today to make me feel better about the snowpacolypse...

Ugh, ditto. Why do we live in such frigid places?!
post #350 of 2888
Quote:
Originally Posted by allistra44 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld View Post

Dang, I was hoping for a spoiler today to make me feel better about the snowpacolypse...

Ugh, ditto. Why do we live in such frigid places?!

Because we're fools who have not yet learned to fly south or hibernate, I guess... :(

 

Maybe the snow is slowing Ipsy down, too?

post #351 of 2888
Quote:
Originally Posted by allistra44 View Post

Hmmm I was cutting Ipsy some slack because of the holidays, but now I'm getting antsy. And of course now it's almost the weekend...

I just want to know if I made the right decision not cancelling!

I cancelled too. I'm hoping that I won't regret it. :/
post #352 of 2888

I have a feeling that sneak peaks won’t be posted til next Monday (Jan 6) and all of that week. Then our glam rooms will be updated the following week with our bags shipped out that week too. Ugh :( I’m anxious to know what’s in my bag!

post #353 of 2888

45 is the bare minimum for snow that melts on contact. I looked it up the other day. We were at the movies and my husband was wearing shorts and we went straight home after because we were freezing. We did have jackets on.

post #354 of 2888

Ipsy keeps posting inspirational quotes....gah, they are enjoying us beg for spoilers

post #355 of 2888

Maybe it will be a fabulous Friday surprise?

post #356 of 2888

Ok so in I converted the temperature and atm in toronto its -2 feels like-24.....

post #357 of 2888

oh no...... posting inspirational quotes....... they must be trying to put us all in good moods for them to drop the bomb that they're doing inventory so we ALL will be getting "leftover" products! Honestly, I'm just joking so I sure hope that me posting this doesn't jinx our bags.

post #358 of 2888

I feel like I'm watching the entire ipsy community turn into an army of conspiracy theorists. 

 

Soon we'll be building bunkers out of our old ipsy bags and turning foil packets into foil hats.

post #359 of 2888
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach16sm View Post
 

oh no...... posting inspirational quotes....... they must be trying to put us all in good moods for them to drop the bomb that they're doing inventory so we ALL will be getting "leftover" products! Honestly, I'm just joking so I sure hope that me posting this doesn't jinx our bags.

 

LOL...now you know if this happens, we're all coming after you, right? :)

post #360 of 2888
After digging out from 19 inches of snow I was really hoping to be rewarded with a spoiler !
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Ipsy Subscribers
MakeupTalk.com › Groups › Ipsy Subscribers › Discussions › Ipsy Glam Bag: January 2014 (Spoilers/Discussion!)