or Connect
MakeupTalk.com › Groups › Birchbox Subscribers › Discussions › Birchbox February 2014 (SPOILERS)

Birchbox February 2014 (SPOILERS) - Page 43

post #1261 of 2868
I.LOVE. my box this month. So happy I signed up. I got the three things I wanted the most. The eyeko eyeliner, OPI nailpolish, and the Beauty protector oil. I also got juicy couture perfume and tea. I love tea so I am actually happy to get that. It's a little pick me up smile.gif
post #1262 of 2868

0.4650

 

0.4100

 

Do these weights seem like polish boxes?  Puh-leeeease?  Even that with foil packets and carboard!  Come on!

post #1263 of 2868
My main hopes for this month are a nail polish and wanting to avoid the peelie and the juicy perfume. The other stuff I have seen looks pretty good. Even the smashbox palette looks like you could use it a few times.
post #1264 of 2868
Quote:
Originally Posted by vogliadivintage View Post
 

0.4650

 

0.4100

 

Do these weights seem like polish boxes?  Puh-leeeease?  Even that with foil packets and carboard!  Come on!

Nail polish has been in a wide variety of boxes from what I've seen, so maybe!

post #1265 of 2868
Both of mine are still camping out in NJ but I got my first shipment email a few days ago and it's .45 and yesterday I got the second shipment that is .455. Fingers crossed they are different!
post #1266 of 2868
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenJane View Post

Box arrived today.weight .4050 Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

OMG this is my box weight!! Does this mean this is my box too??

post #1267 of 2868

Still no tracking!! Birchbox, you're killing me.

post #1268 of 2868
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabethrose View Post

Still no tracking!! Birchbox, you're killing me.

I have an "unclicky" truck. But that's it! The anticipation is killing me.
post #1269 of 2868
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyKaye View Post


I have an "unclicky" truck. But that's it! The anticipation is killing me.

 

Same, girl, same!  There are some really good boxes this month, and I can totally see myself ordering another if I don't get what I want in this box.  Just tell me, Birchbox, please.. please?

post #1270 of 2868

anyone who ordered the earrings or the bra get tracking yet?

post #1271 of 2868

Random question: does anyone know when Birchbox lets you start reviewing your box's products? In the past, I've been able to review them before I received them, so I could figure out what was in my box

post #1272 of 2868
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSCS View Post
 

Random question: does anyone know when Birchbox lets you start reviewing your box's products? In the past, I've been able to review them before I received them, so I could figure out what was in my box

The 10th at 6 AM EST, usually. 

post #1273 of 2868
The 10th
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSCS View Post

Random question: does anyone know when Birchbox lets you start reviewing your box's products? In the past, I've been able to review them before I received them, so I could figure out what was in my box
post #1274 of 2868

Ahhh okay, makes sense. Thanks! :)

post #1275 of 2868

I wonder if we should get a swap thread going?

 

I have a feeling I'm going to do a lot of swapping this month.  Lots of boxes have hair oils/products that I just won't use, pretty sure I'm going to end up with some of them.  

 

I've got clicky trucks on two boxes, but not weights.  I've waited this long, might as well just wait until tomorrow.

post #1276 of 2868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann Tucci View Post
 

I wonder if we should get a swap thread going?

 

I have a feeling I'm going to do a lot of swapping this month.  Lots of boxes have hair oils/products that I just won't use, pretty sure I'm going to end up with some of them.  

 

I've got clicky trucks on two boxes, but not weights.  I've waited this long, might as well just wait until tomorrow.

 

Here ya go! http://www.makeuptalk.com/t/140811/birchbox-february-2014-swaps-thread  Just sitting at home on a Sunday, figured I could go ahead and get one going.  Anticipation is killing me.  Maybe I'll just go ahead and plunge on another box.

 

Edit- new link for a new thread since the other one is being weird!


Edited by elizabethrose - 2/9/14 at 12:23pm
post #1277 of 2868
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabethrose View Post
 

 

Here ya go! http://www.makeuptalk.com/t/140808/birchbox-february-2014-swap-thread  Just sitting at home on a Sunday, figured I could go ahead and get one going.  Anticipation is killing me.  Maybe I'll just go ahead and plunge on another box.

Yay thanks!  I was about to get to it, but I was distracted by a squirrel.  

post #1278 of 2868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann Tucci View Post
 

Yay thanks!  I was about to get to it, but I was distracted by a squirrel.  

 

That happened to me with birds this morning!  Although I think I may have put it in the wrong forum- leave it to me to do something like that. :icon_redf

post #1279 of 2868
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabethrose View Post
 

 

That happened to me with birds this morning!  Although I think I may have put it in the wrong forum- leave it to me to do something like that. :icon_redf

LOL!  

I'm sure the  mod's will check if it's wrong they might be able to jump in and help if it's in the wrong section.  

post #1280 of 2868

OH I finally have a clicky truck! but that's it, no weight or anything

post #1281 of 2868
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyKaye View Post

I have an "unclicky" truck. But that's it! The anticipation is killing me.

Same here. Unclicky truck on one, still nothing on the other.
post #1282 of 2868

Corrected link ladies, for the trading thread ;)

 

http://www.makeuptalk.com/t/140811/birchbox-february-2014-swaps-thread

 

Sorry for the confusion!

post #1283 of 2868

Yeah! Finally got a clicky truck on one account and an unclicky truck on another. So jealous of everyone who's already received their boxes. I want mine! 

post #1284 of 2868

my mom just got a tracking # on her gift account with a weight of .6210 - for some reason i have a feeling it's going to be a shampoo/conditioner type thing this month - given how light most of the boxes thus far have been. hopefully she'll like it! i know she swears by her wen stuff.

post #1285 of 2868
Just got tracking on my main! .4300
post #1286 of 2868
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawaiimeows View Post
 

Interesting, my box weight is .445 but I've already received that Harvey Prince perfume. However, I love that perfume so much and that box looks so nice that I wouldn't mind one bit.

 

I'm so happy you said that. I got the Hello perfume as a sample from the Harvey Prince website, and I didn't care for it at all. If we are legit box twins, I'll be happy to not get it. Glad it worked out for you, though! I have tried quite a few HP perfumes, but I haven't liked any of them.

post #1287 of 2868
Hey ladies! My bb was pretty lackluster this month.frown.gif

I got the Juicy Couture perfume, Ayres bar soap...which honestly is like a hotel bar soap, agave oil...it's not resealable which I HATE, the Miracle Skin, and the O.P.I.

I like the O.P.I. but that's it.

Boo. Hope you all have better luck!
post #1288 of 2868
Just got tracking and my box weighs .456. Does anyone know what's in this box?
post #1289 of 2868
Quote:
Originally Posted by vogliadivintage View Post
 

All I really, really, really want this time is the OPI polish!  The rest can be whatever it chooses to be.  Maybe two of different colors in both boxes?  A girl can dream, can't she?

 

I think that's at the top of my list too, but so far it isn't looking good. I have 2 weights of .445 and .455, so I'm afraid I'm getting dupes there. I have 1 regular box coming where I don't have a weight yet, and a 4th (yep, I'm nuts!) that I got for the 200 points, and I don't have a weight on it yet. So, holding out hope for that 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
OPI!!!

:)

 

ETA: Oops! Looking at a few boxes and I forgot about the 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
W3LL people color stick

 which I think I want just a touch more. Both would have me turning cartwheels. Well, attempting to anyway. Hehe!


Edited by Heather Hicks - 2/9/14 at 2:47pm
post #1290 of 2868
Quote:
Originally Posted by leahleann View Post

Hey ladies! My bb was pretty lackluster this month.frown.gif

I got the Juicy Couture perfume, Ayres bar soap...which honestly is like a hotel bar soap, agave oil...it's not resealable which I HATE, the Miracle Skin, and the O.P.I.

I like the O.P.I. but that's it.

Boo. Hope you all have better luck!

 

Do you know what your box weight is?

  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Birchbox Subscribers
MakeupTalk.com › Groups › Birchbox Subscribers › Discussions › Birchbox February 2014 (SPOILERS)