or Connect
MakeupTalk.com › Groups › Subscription & Sampling Programs › Discussions › FabFitFun Spring 2014 Box *Spoilers*

FabFitFun Spring 2014 Box *Spoilers*

post #1 of 486
Thread Starter 

Because they're already talking about it on Facebook!!! So excited.

post #2 of 486

So excited for this one already! :)

post #3 of 486
Me too! I love Fabfitfun boxes for the most part and they always have a few items I can use or need or they are reading my mind or something! I can't begin to write how many times I've said I need to get this or want this and something simular or it just shows up in the box! Like those ear plugs last box! Needed those and cute and sporty and well wanted!!!
post #4 of 486

When does this ship?

post #5 of 486
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobainrls View Post

When does this ship?

I think it's coming out in March. Saw it somewhere today, but I've read so much on the Internet today, I can't remember where???? Sorry??
post #6 of 486

Yes I've read March. :) Can't wait!

post #7 of 486

All the way in March.  WHAAAAA!!!  kidding.  But it was a short time between fall and winter then a long wait for Spring.  This is now the only box I am getting. And Ipsy, but I keep saying I am going to cancel and forget.  

post #8 of 486
I really enjoyed the last box and hope this one is equally good!
post #9 of 486
Thread Starter 

Since we've had our winter boxes awhile now, how about we share what our favorite item was?

 

Mine is the Skyn Icelandic Eye Cream.. I use it every night.

post #10 of 486
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn767 View Post
 

Since we've had our winter boxes awhile now, how about we share what our favorite item was?

 

Mine is the Skyn Icelandic Eye Cream.. I use it every night.

Yes, it's great! My 2nd favorite thing after the necklace. :)

post #11 of 486
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn767 View Post
 

Since we've had our winter boxes awhile now, how about we share what our favorite item was?

 

Mine is the Skyn Icelandic Eye Cream.. I use it every night.


That is also my favorite, it feels really refreshing. I may actually repurchase it although it's really going a long way so it will be ages before I need to.  I would never have even considered paying so much for an eye cream before - so glad I got to try it out!

 

Really excited for the spring box.  I would love to see work out socks, or maybe a spring scarf.  A tinted lip balm or gloss with SPF would be pretty sweet and kind of seasonally appropriate.

post #12 of 486
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
 


That is also my favorite, it feels really refreshing. I may actually repurchase it although it's really going a long way so it will be ages before I need to.  I would never have even considered paying so much for an eye cream before - so glad I got to try it out!

 

Really excited for the spring box.  I would love to see work out socks, or maybe a spring scarf.  A tinted lip balm or gloss with SPF would be pretty sweet and kind of seasonally appropriate.

I know right, it looks like I've barely used any. So it would be worth the price if you decided to repurchase.

 

I really want to try a balm stain in a nice bright color for spring. I'd actually like a cute headband or something, not so much the scarf though because we got one for fall.

post #13 of 486

My favorite item is neither the necklace, the eye cream or the mask. That mask was amazing! The ear buds are echo-ey when trying to use them w/ my iPhone so that was the only disappointing item for me.

post #14 of 486
Hey ladies!! I'm a new subscriber to FabFitFun biggrin.gif

The spring box will be my first and I CAN'T WAIT!
post #15 of 486
Bring on the spoilers!!
post #16 of 486
What do you ladies NOT want to see in this box?
post #17 of 486
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylola123 View Post

What do you ladies NOT want to see in this box?
good question! Mascara, a candle, face scrub, nude lip gloss or eyelashes
post #18 of 486
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylola123 View Post

What do you ladies NOT want to see in this box?

No more facial cleansers! I've got enough to last me quite awhile...! Lol
post #19 of 486
can't wait for a spoiler!
post #20 of 486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verissmd View Post

can't wait for a spoiler!

Me too! I keep thinking that any day they'll post one like they usually do! Fingers crossed we'll get one soon...!
post #21 of 486
Right there with you!
No more cleansers or lip glosses.
It feels like I get a lip gloss in every sub.


Oh I would love to see a body scrub!
post #22 of 486
I love, love, love skincare products so I would love to see argan oil or something comparable in the spring box!
post #23 of 486

I think a really nice spring like accessory would be cool -- scarf, headband, that type of thing.

I'd love to see some nice body item, perfume maybe, or super luxurious shower gel or body scrub,etc.

No face cleansers please, but I'd be open to a nice body cream, etc.

Would love some yummy foodstuff this time.

post #24 of 486

I signed up today for the 1 year subscription. The spring box will be my first time trying this out, I hope its a good one!

post #25 of 486
I would love to get some Josie Moran products. I got the Argan beauty stick a while back from GB & it's awesome- HG material! Anyways, I'd love to try more of her beauty/skin products:-)
post #26 of 486

I don't know what I want for spring. But I'm excited about it...this really is one of my favorite boxes. Maybe something yoga related, something to detox after this crappy winter, would love a fitbit....a cute necklace or scarf, pretty pens and/or stationery...

post #27 of 486

I wish they would hurry up with a spoiler. This box usually isn't (as a whole, wish it was a little less beauty and more fashion/lifestyle) my cup of tea, but there is always something I love in the boxes so I am excited for you ladies to get it so I can possibly trade. Even though I'm not getting the box the anticipation is killing me.

post #28 of 486

Fashion: I would LOVE to see a light and airy scarf (not sure because they sent a pretty lightweight scarf in the Fall) or non-jewelmint jewelry 

Make up/skin care: Light weight moisterizer, would love a blush, and I'm always open to nail polish!

Workout:  a water bottle infuser, tote bag, or watch,

Hair: a leave in conditioner or hair accessory

Food: no clue

 

Please no:

 

protein/diet bars

dvds

eyeshadow

bronzers

"gift cards" that are coupons

post #29 of 486

Hi!

Does anyone know of any coupon codes for this box? I believe I've seen Spring5/Early5, but for the Winter box there was a $10 code (Winter10) and I've played with those other two codes already...no luck.

I'm trying PopSugar for the first time this month, not planning on continuing due to price, but now I'm curious about FFF since I've never tried it either. Also, I'm anxiously looking forward to the spoiler.

Thanks!

post #30 of 486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenk View Post

Hi!
Does anyone know of any coupon codes for this box? I believe I've seen Spring5/Early5, but for the Winter box there was a $10 code (Winter10) and I've played with those other two codes already...no luck.
I'm trying PopSugar for the first time this month, not planning on continuing due to price, but now I'm curious about FFF since I've never tried it either. Also, I'm anxiously looking forward to the spoiler.
Thanks!

The only one I've seen is Spring5. It was posted yesterday so it should still work on new subs I'd think.
  Return Home
MakeupTalk.com › Groups › Subscription & Sampling Programs › Discussions › FabFitFun Spring 2014 Box *Spoilers*