Recent Images In This Thread
- brandChaneltagged by System, 1/21/11
- itemChanel Le Vernis Nail Colour (in general)tagged by System, 1/21/11
- brandChina Glazetagged by System, 2/2/11
- brandCover Girltagged by System, 1/21/11
- brandDHCtagged by System, 1/21/11
- brandEssietagged by System, 1/21/11
- brandHard Candytagged by System, 2/2/11
- categoryNail Polishtagged by System, 10/6/10
- categoryNailstagged by System, 1/21/11
- brandNailtiquestagged by System, 1/21/11More
- itemNailtiques Nail Protein Formula 3, .5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)tagged by System, 1/21/11
- brandOPItagged by System, 1/21/11
- itemOPI nail polishtagged by System, 1/21/11
- itemOPI Not Really a Waitresstagged by System, 1/21/11
- itemOPI OPI nailpolishtagged by System, 1/21/11
- itemOPI Start To Finish Base & Top Coattagged by System, 1/21/11
- brandRevlontagged by System, 1/21/11
- brandRimmeltagged by System, 1/21/11
- brandSally Hansentagged by System, 1/21/11
- brandZoyatagged by System, 2/2/11
Related Forum Threads
- Fall Nailpolish Trends 2013 Last post on 10/24/13 at 2:33pm in Nail Talk
- 30 Manis Marathon 2013 Last post on 1/6/14 at 2:57am in Nail Talk
- New Polish Circular Swap Last post on 4/11/14 at 12:43pm in Nail Talk
- Nailart tutorial: turquoise, baby pink accent nail " gold sparkles Last post on 6/12/13 at 11:21am in Nail Talk
- What nail polish to wear??? Last post on 6/6/13 at 9:04am in Nail Talk
4 Nail Polish Collections for Summer 2013
Last edited: 4/10/13
- MakeupTalk Holiday Buying Guide (Nails)Last edited: 11/29/12
- Us Drugstore Releases Brands N Through ZLast edited: 1/21/11
- Us Drugstore Releases Brands A Through MLast edited: 1/15/11
- Ultimate Holiday 2010 Collection WikiLast edited: 12/6/10
This is my all time favorite eyeshadow palette. I love all of Kat Von D's eyeshadows, but these are extra spectacular!Gorgeous colors!!!The 3 base shadows make it possible to make a never-ending...
This is by far my favorite subscription box. No other subscription I've tried compares as far as what comes inside the box itself. Some months are better than others, but I have found my...
I've been an Ipsy subscriber for about 7 months, and I'm going to drop my subscription. For me, there were two major downsides to the service: 1. Ipsy's focus is very much on the 'glam'. In...
I received this in a PopSugar box. I may be one of the few people NOT complaining about receiving it. I never would have tried this if it hadn't come in a sub box, but I am happy to have it. I'm...
I really do think L'Oreal has the best mascara products. I'm loving the new Butterfly Mascara. The wand shape is unique and works well to get those hard to reach end lashes. I'm not able to create...
Nail Polish you're wearing right now? - Page 52post #1531 of 132408/31/12 at 7:18pm
Beauty Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1532 of 132409/1/12 at 8:13am
Question, I have small finger and toe nails so I don't wear nail polish because I think that it doesn't fit my toe and fingers. =/ Also, if ever, what color do you suggest I wear? I am brown skinned so I am having a hard time thinking what color to wear if ever an occasion calls that I wear nail polish. Thanks!post #1533 of 132409/1/12 at 11:52ampost #1534 of 132409/1/12 at 9:03pm
I'm wearing Sea Dust from Urban Outfitters. It is a near-dupe for Deborah Lippman Mermaid's dream. I do not have the Lippmann to compare, but upon looking online, it looks like the Lippmann has a more foil iridescent sheen in natural light, and the little sequin thingers are more teal-blue. As far as the finish, the Urban Outfitters looks more polished upon drying, whereas the Lippmann looks more rough. Overall it is really beautiful, and so worth the $5.00 for $1, $8.00 for 2 price tag when the Lippmann is $18.00, though I do see enough of a difference to just get the Lippmann if you truly like it and can justify spending $18.00 on polish, which i think is laughable.
^ My hand, Sea Dust by Urban Outfitters.
^ My hand, Urban Outtfitters Sea Dust.
^ A Google image of the Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's dream.
:)post #1535 of 132409/2/12 at 2:10amMJust did a manicure with Loreal Paris #115 Notting Hill Blues, just bought it yesterday from CVS. They had a display for Loreal's new London Fall collection. It's a vibrant almost cobalt blue cream with a hint of pearlessence that shows more in the bottle than on the nail. Im liking it so far its really intense without being too bright and the formula was great! I couldve almost gotten away with one thick coat but did two plus top coat. The bottle is nice too: square bottle with simple label and a gold top. This was my first Loreal polish and I think ill pick up some more colors! Has anyone else tried these polishes? I've never really noticed them before now!post #1536 of 132409/2/12 at 10:52ampost #1537 of 132409/2/12 at 12:18pmpost #1538 of 132409/2/12 at 8:50pmpost #1539 of 132409/3/12 at 1:11pmpost #1540 of 132409/3/12 at 2:55pmpost #1541 of 132409/3/12 at 3:23pmpost #1542 of 132409/3/12 at 5:04pmpost #1543 of 132409/3/12 at 7:59pm
Hi.. Sorry for the long absence - I've just got to put my priorities in order once again.. So I'll try to be in here far MORE OFTEN..
Re nail polish... I'm a big fan of OPI - and am wearing OPI's "I'm Not Really A Waitress" - on both hands and "peds"..
Again, please accept my apologies for being away far too long..
As you all well know, I'm a crossdresser, and many times my mind is like a grasshopper - all over the place..
(EMail deleted per Terms of Service) Thank you...
Rachellepost #1544 of 132409/3/12 at 11:45pmpost #1545 of 132409/4/12 at 12:19ampost #1546 of 132409/4/12 at 12:22ampost #1547 of 132409/4/12 at 12:22ampost #1548 of 132409/4/12 at 12:27ampost #1549 of 132409/4/12 at 3:59pmpost #1550 of 132409/4/12 at 7:00pmpost #1551 of 132409/4/12 at 7:07pm
Grrr, I am wearing Nicole by OPI in Orna-ment For Each Other and it's chipping like crazy. I've had to re-do my nails twice in two days!!! I think I'm going to try Sinful Colors Courtney Orange and apply Orna-ment For Each Other over it for a similar look.
My base coat is Avon Nail Experts Silk Wrap Treatment (which I LOVE!). Generally it's so matte, dries quickly, and the polish adheres well, just not working nicely with Orna-ment For Each Other.post #1552 of 132409/9/12 at 12:41pmpost #1553 of 132409/10/12 at 11:46ampost #1554 of 132409/11/12 at 12:54pmpost #1555 of 132409/11/12 at 2:35pmpost #1556 of 132409/12/12 at 6:04ampost #1557 of 132409/12/12 at 6:19ampost #1558 of 132409/12/12 at 5:46pmpost #1559 of 132409/13/12 at 11:31ampost #1560 of 132409/14/12 at 12:15pm
- Nail Polish you're wearing right now?
- MakeupTalk Holiday Buying Guide (Nails)
- › MakeupTalk is Moving! - Site Downtime Starting April 21st 9 minutes ago
- › Has anybody tried the Shiseido Lacquer Rouge? 11 minutes ago
- › FROM SEPHORA..what is the best liquid lipstick?? 13 minutes ago
- › Grey eyeshadow for eyebrows? 21 minutes ago
- › What shoes to wear with this dress? 37 minutes ago
- › Influenster 39 minutes ago
- › Popsugar Must Have April 2014 *SPOILERS* 40 minutes ago
- › A Midsummer Night's Dream (Summer 2014 Secret Santa) Pre-Sign-Up... 54 minutes ago
- › Birchbox Swaps April 2014 57 minutes ago
- › Makeup haul 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Kat Von D Monarch Eyeshadow Palette by AmberDuff
- › Glossbox USA by Elizabeth Mac
- › Ipsy... beauty by you by Lyllis
- › Dial Moisturizing Vitamin Boost Amazing B Body Wash - 16 Oz by BrierReviewer
- › L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara, Blackest Black,... by BrierReviewer
- › Murad Active Radiance Serum 0.5 oz-Brand New, No Box by BrierReviewer
- › Aveeno Therapeutic Shave Gel with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal 7 oz... by BrierReviewer
- › Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Luminous Light 0.35 oz by princess2010
- › Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse Taupe by Krystan
- › Hard Candy Lash Ink 4 Day Lash Stain by Director
- › Safety is important for cosmetic tube packaging by Auber Vincent
- › Disadvantage analysis of different types of... by Auber Vincent
- › Protect Your "Second Face" by Auber Vincent
- › Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette || Day to Night by ItsTheWifeLife
- › Makeup No-NO by Coyieworld
- › Discussion: Makeup Pet Peeves by Airi Magdalene
- › Beauty Quackery Throughout History by Airi Magdalene
- › Myths About Beauty And The Science to Dispel... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Handle Days Where Makeup Just... by Airi Magdalene
- › Makeup That Will Survive A Concert by Airi Magdalene