Recent Images In This Thread
- brandChaneltagged by System, 1/21/11
- itemChanel Le Vernis Nail Colour (in general)tagged by System, 1/21/11
- brandChina Glazetagged by System, 2/2/11
- brandCover Girltagged by System, 1/21/11
- brandDHCtagged by System, 1/21/11
- brandEssietagged by System, 1/21/11
- brandHard Candytagged by System, 2/2/11
- categoryNail Polishtagged by System, 10/6/10
- categoryNailstagged by System, 1/21/11
- brandNailtiquestagged by System, 1/21/11More
- itemNailtiques Nail Protein Formula 3, .5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)tagged by System, 1/21/11
- brandOPItagged by System, 1/21/11
- itemOPI nail polishtagged by System, 1/21/11
- itemOPI Not Really a Waitresstagged by System, 1/21/11
- itemOPI OPI nailpolishtagged by System, 1/21/11
- itemOPI Start To Finish Base & Top Coattagged by System, 1/21/11
- brandRevlontagged by System, 1/21/11
- brandRimmeltagged by System, 1/21/11
- brandSally Hansentagged by System, 1/21/11
- brandZoyatagged by System, 2/2/11
Related Forum Threads
- Fall Nailpolish Trends 2013 Last post on 10/24/13 at 2:33pm in Nail Talk
- 30 Manis Marathon 2013 Last post on 1/6/14 at 2:57am in Nail Talk
- New Polish Circular Swap Last post on 3/4/14 at 12:55pm in Nail Talk
- Nailart tutorial: turquoise, baby pink accent nail " gold sparkles Last post on 6/12/13 at 11:21am in Nail Talk
- What nail polish to wear??? Last post on 6/6/13 at 9:04am in Nail Talk
4 Nail Polish Collections for Summer 2013
Last edited: 4/10/13
- MakeupTalk Holiday Buying Guide (Nails)Last edited: 11/29/12
- Us Drugstore Releases Brands N Through ZLast edited: 1/21/11
- Us Drugstore Releases Brands A Through MLast edited: 1/15/11
- Ultimate Holiday 2010 Collection WikiLast edited: 12/6/10
The idea of this lip balm is fantastic. It's harder to lose than the traditional lip tube balms, which was one thing I absolutely loved. The smells were not overwhelming. What was a problem with me...
I bought this foundation because Benefit was doing a promotion for a free primer, which was a little baby size! I have combo/oily skin throughout most of the year but always get dry, flaky patches...
I think this face scrub is PERFECT for teens. This was the first have wash's I've bought when I was in high school, and I really enjoyed it. If you have sensitive skin, I do recommend that you...
I just bought this primer the other day for $20 at sephora for the full size. Mine is in a squeeze tube and not the actual bottle with the doe foot applicator. I like the tube better because I can...
I have used this product off and on for the last 2 years. I really like that the color on me is natural looking. It has good coverage. But its a bit too greasy (and I don't have oily skin). I would...
Nail Polish you're wearing right now? - Page 52post #1531 of 119858/31/12 at 7:18pm
Beauty Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1532 of 119859/1/12 at 8:13am
Question, I have small finger and toe nails so I don't wear nail polish because I think that it doesn't fit my toe and fingers. =/ Also, if ever, what color do you suggest I wear? I am brown skinned so I am having a hard time thinking what color to wear if ever an occasion calls that I wear nail polish. Thanks!post #1533 of 119859/1/12 at 11:52ampost #1534 of 119859/1/12 at 9:03pm
I'm wearing Sea Dust from Urban Outfitters. It is a near-dupe for Deborah Lippman Mermaid's dream. I do not have the Lippmann to compare, but upon looking online, it looks like the Lippmann has a more foil iridescent sheen in natural light, and the little sequin thingers are more teal-blue. As far as the finish, the Urban Outfitters looks more polished upon drying, whereas the Lippmann looks more rough. Overall it is really beautiful, and so worth the $5.00 for $1, $8.00 for 2 price tag when the Lippmann is $18.00, though I do see enough of a difference to just get the Lippmann if you truly like it and can justify spending $18.00 on polish, which i think is laughable.
^ My hand, Sea Dust by Urban Outfitters.
^ My hand, Urban Outtfitters Sea Dust.
^ A Google image of the Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's dream.
:)post #1535 of 119859/2/12 at 2:10amMJust did a manicure with Loreal Paris #115 Notting Hill Blues, just bought it yesterday from CVS. They had a display for Loreal's new London Fall collection. It's a vibrant almost cobalt blue cream with a hint of pearlessence that shows more in the bottle than on the nail. Im liking it so far its really intense without being too bright and the formula was great! I couldve almost gotten away with one thick coat but did two plus top coat. The bottle is nice too: square bottle with simple label and a gold top. This was my first Loreal polish and I think ill pick up some more colors! Has anyone else tried these polishes? I've never really noticed them before now!post #1536 of 119859/2/12 at 10:52ampost #1537 of 119859/2/12 at 12:18pmpost #1538 of 119859/2/12 at 8:50pmpost #1539 of 119859/3/12 at 1:11pmpost #1540 of 119859/3/12 at 2:55pmpost #1541 of 119859/3/12 at 3:23pmpost #1542 of 119859/3/12 at 5:04pmpost #1543 of 119859/3/12 at 7:59pm
Hi.. Sorry for the long absence - I've just got to put my priorities in order once again.. So I'll try to be in here far MORE OFTEN..
Re nail polish... I'm a big fan of OPI - and am wearing OPI's "I'm Not Really A Waitress" - on both hands and "peds"..
Again, please accept my apologies for being away far too long..
As you all well know, I'm a crossdresser, and many times my mind is like a grasshopper - all over the place..
(EMail deleted per Terms of Service) Thank you...
Rachellepost #1544 of 119859/3/12 at 11:45pmpost #1545 of 119859/4/12 at 12:19ampost #1546 of 119859/4/12 at 12:22ampost #1547 of 119859/4/12 at 12:22ampost #1548 of 119859/4/12 at 12:27ampost #1549 of 119859/4/12 at 3:59pmpost #1550 of 119859/4/12 at 7:00pmpost #1551 of 119859/4/12 at 7:07pm
Grrr, I am wearing Nicole by OPI in Orna-ment For Each Other and it's chipping like crazy. I've had to re-do my nails twice in two days!!! I think I'm going to try Sinful Colors Courtney Orange and apply Orna-ment For Each Other over it for a similar look.
My base coat is Avon Nail Experts Silk Wrap Treatment (which I LOVE!). Generally it's so matte, dries quickly, and the polish adheres well, just not working nicely with Orna-ment For Each Other.post #1552 of 119859/9/12 at 12:41pmpost #1553 of 119859/10/12 at 11:46ampost #1554 of 119859/11/12 at 12:54pmpost #1555 of 119859/11/12 at 2:35pmpost #1556 of 119859/12/12 at 6:04ampost #1557 of 119859/12/12 at 6:19ampost #1558 of 119859/12/12 at 5:46pmpost #1559 of 119859/13/12 at 11:31ampost #1560 of 119859/14/12 at 12:15pm
- Nail Polish you're wearing right now?
- MakeupTalk Holiday Buying Guide (Nails)
- › How many lip products are in your purse right now? 1 minute ago
- › BIRCHBOX March 2014 - Spoilers 1 minute ago
- › Popsugar Must Have March 2014 *SPOILERS* 1 minute ago
- › The Monday Club 2 minutes ago
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: March 2014 (Discussion!) 4 minutes ago
- › L'Oreal Test Panel - Who's Getting What, and How Is It?! 4 minutes ago
- › Target Beauty Box: March 2014 5 minutes ago
- › (Spoilers) Julep March 2014 5 minutes ago
- › Golden Tote 6 minutes ago
- › Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service 7 minutes ago
- › EOS Organic Lip Balm Sphere-Summer Fruit by Rizzomorph
- › Benefit Cosmetics hello flawless oxygen wow! - IVORY by gingergirl12308
- › St Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub by alwaysrennie
- › Urban Decay Primer Potion by gingergirl12308
- › Benefit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous Lite 0.34 oz by award04
- › Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm, 3.7 ml / 0.12 oz by award04
- › Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser by BrierReviewer
- › NYX Cosmetics Extra Creamy Round Lipstick B52 by Kim Opal
- › Benefit They're Real! Mascara by JD Arias
- › Philosophy Purity made Simple by gingergirl12308
- › Discussion: Makeup Pet Peeves by Airi Magdalene
- › Beauty Quackery Throughout History by Airi Magdalene
- › Myths About Beauty And The Science to Dispel... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Handle Days Where Makeup Just... by Airi Magdalene
- › Makeup That Will Survive A Concert by Airi Magdalene
- › What's The Deal With Cheek Palettes? by Airi Magdalene
- › Are Premade Palettes Worth It? by Airi Magdalene
- › Nail Art Stuff on a Budget by Airi Magdalene
- › The No-Manicure Manicure by Airi Magdalene
- › Don't Get Duped By Skincare by Airi Magdalene