Finger Paints Asylum over WnW Black Creme.
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemChanel Le Vernis Nail Colour In General
- brandChina Glaze
- brandCover Girl
- brandHard Candy
- categoryNail Polish
- itemNailtiques Nail Protein Formula 3 5 Ounce Bottles Pack Of 2
- itemOPI Nail Polish
- itemOPI Not Really A Waitress
- itemOPI OPI Nailpolish
- itemOPI Start To Finish Base Top Coat
- brandSally Hansen
Related Forum Threads
- Nail Polish Dupes List Last post on 5/11/13 at 8:08am in Nail Talk
- Nail Polish Trends for Winter 2012 / 2013 Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:34am in Nail Talk
- Best creamy formulas? Last post on 4/6/13 at 6:20am in Nail Talk
- Nails: What would you like to receive (or give) this holiday season? Last post on 9/27/12 at 7:35pm in Nail Talk
- Nail Polish Color Trends for Fall 2012 Last post on 9/30/12 at 4:54pm in Nail Talk
4 Nail Polish Collections for Summer 2013
Edited on 4/10/13
- MakeupTalk Holiday Buying Guide (Nails)Edited on 11/29/12
- Us Drugstore Releases Brands N Through ZEdited on 1/21/11
- Us Drugstore Releases Brands A Through MEdited on 1/15/11
- Ultimate Holiday 2010 Collection WikiEdited on 12/6/10
Related Makeup & More
OUTRAGEOUSLY AWESOME!! I can not say enough about this hair color. I had an epic disaster with Wild Ombre by Loreal. It turned my dark brown...
WORST. INVENTION. EVER. I purchased the Wild Ombre kit at a CVS this past Tuesday after deciding I wanted to try the trend out and change it up a little. Boy oh boy was I wrong. First...
I received this as a gift from Sephora and I wanted to use it as a lip balm that could give me a sheer wash of color, and could apply easily without a mirror. Because of my job, I have to keep my...
Ipsy has made its way as a fierce competitor in subscription services. They have, for the most part, worked out their growing pain issues from early 2012. There are very few shipping or broken item...
This is my go-to product for under eye circles. It's fabulous and a little goes a long way!
Nail Polish you're wearing right now? - Page 32
Beauty Gear mentioned in this thread:post #932 of 45281/3/12 at 7:19ampost #933 of 45281/8/12 at 9:29ampost #934 of 45281/8/12 at 6:38pmpost #935 of 45281/8/12 at 7:13pmpost #936 of 45281/9/12 at 5:48ampost #937 of 45281/9/12 at 2:05pmpost #938 of 45281/10/12 at 3:19ampost #939 of 45281/10/12 at 12:31pmpost #940 of 45281/10/12 at 8:38pm
Holidays are over so back to something basic for me now.
OPI's "Ladies & Magenta-men"
Here's a photo: http://m.flickr.com/photos/47650536@N08/6677103417/lightbox/
Edited by SassyAuburn - 1/10/12 at 9:45pmpost #941 of 45281/10/12 at 8:57pmpost #942 of 45281/11/12 at 2:12am
Gold seems to be the color of the day! I got Glitz by Orly this morning and I'm madly in love with it. Unfortunately, the lighting in here kind of makes the color look a bit putrid.
Yep, much better in the sunshine. I need to get an Ott bulb for my Ott lamp. It gets great color!
Edited by UrbanFool - 1/11/12 at 1:18pmpost #943 of 45281/11/12 at 9:26ampost #944 of 45281/11/12 at 10:09ampost #945 of 45281/11/12 at 12:21pmpost #946 of 45281/11/12 at 12:23pmpost #947 of 45281/12/12 at 2:25ampost #948 of 45281/12/12 at 10:22ampost #949 of 45281/12/12 at 11:00ampost #950 of 45281/12/12 at 7:31pmpost #951 of 45281/13/12 at 3:19pmpost #952 of 45281/13/12 at 3:36pmpost #953 of 45281/16/12 at 1:44pmpost #954 of 45281/17/12 at 2:49pm
Deborah Lippmann - It's Raining Men is currently chipping off as I type.
I would normally never buy such a crazy expensive NP, but I had an exchange gift card for a place I hate to shop at and needed to spend it. (I know - that made no sense).
Tonight - maybe a new Zoya if my order comes in. Weeeepost #955 of 45281/17/12 at 5:30pmpost #956 of 45281/17/12 at 5:56pmpost #957 of 45281/21/12 at 3:22pmpost #958 of 45281/21/12 at 5:20pm
My first attempt at Water Marblingg
For the rest of my nails I used Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in Pacific Blue then layered once coat of Radiance by Revlon.
Radiance is a bright blue/turquoise with silver, light blue glitter flex. It reminds me of a mermaids tail. It's so pretty! Application was really easy too. I thought it was gonna give me a little trouble bc of the large glitter flexes but it didn't.
MY 1RST ATTEMPT AT WATER MARBLING. I WISH THE DESIGN CAME OUT BETTER BUT IT'S OKAY.post #959 of 45281/21/12 at 8:33pm
- Nail Polish you're wearing right now?
- MakeupTalk Holiday Buying Guide (Nails)
- › Post Your Graze Boxes! 9 minutes ago
- › Makeup Count Challenge 12 minutes ago
- › $25 off 6-month Glossybox subscription (~$14.50/box) 15 minutes ago
- › Chain Reaction 18 minutes ago
- › Birchbox (Woman) May 2013 21 minutes ago
- › Do you carry makeup in your purse? 29 minutes ago
- › Nail Polish you're wearing right now? 36 minutes ago
- › Birchbox Nuance Box 48 minutes ago
- › 4 Letter Word Game 49 minutes ago
- › May 2013 Ipsy bag!!! (Spoilers) 49 minutes ago
- › Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Haircolor, 6.3 Light Golden Brown by Cosmobella20
- › L'Oreal Feria Wild Ombre Hair Color, O60 Medium to Dark Brown by Cosmobella20
- › Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15 Sugar Plum Tinted Lip... by laguilar12
- › Ipsy... beauty by you by tgooberbutt
- › Benefit Erase Paste by onecheekychica
- › Benefit Boi-ing by onecheekychica
- › Be A Bombshell Blush - Sweet Cheeks by jessilng
- › L'Oreal Sublime Bronze by jessilng
- › Benefit Cosmetics hello flawless oxygen wow! - IVORY by Hokipoki1213
- › Lime Crime VELVETINES - SUEDEBERRY by Bria
- › The Lip Bar Contest by alyssaw
- › 3 Ways to Get a New Spring Look for Under $6 by thewendyyybird
- › The Truth About Tanning Beds by Director
- › Cream vs. Powered Eyeshadows by Director
- › How to Get a Fresh, Bright-Eyed Look by thewendyyybird
- › Join a Popular Subscriptions and Sampling Group! by Director
- › All About Hair Oil by thewendyyybird
- › The Dark Side of Trade Shows by zadidoll
- › 4 Nail Polish Collections for Summer 2013 by Dalylah
- › Buying Guide: 4 Neutral Eye Shadow Palettes... by Dalylah