Related Forum Threads
- I know i said i wouldn't but i did ! Last post on 2/12/11 at 4:06pm in Hauls and Stashes
- FOTD December 5, 2013 Last post on Today at 7:39 am in FOTD - Face of the Day
- FOTD December 4, 2013 Last post on Yesterday at 6:25 am in FOTD - Face of the Day
- Lorac Pro Palette - Great Deal! Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:29pm in Hauls and Stashes
- FOTD Thankgiving 2013 Last post on 11/29/13 at 6:24pm in FOTD - Face of the Day
Coordinating Your Makeup With Your Accessories
Last edited: 12/2/13
- Christmas Shopping For Your Female SpouseLast edited: 12/1/13
- The Best Way To Cut Costs on High End MakeupLast edited: 12/1/13
- Common Contouring Mistakes and How To Fix ThemLast edited: 9/29/13
- Code of Conduct: Sitting For A Makeup ArtistLast edited: 9/24/13
Love this brush, sooo soft, never sheds, easy to clean, and it's great not just for powder but for liquid foundation too. It's the best, gives airbrush finish. I used to use MAC #190 on occasion,...
LOVEEEE this product! It's just so gorgeous! My shade is in "Mocha" and oh my goodness. I feel like it would work with an array of skintones, from fair to an olive skin tone, I'm not sure about it...
Say "Oriental" in a conversation about perfume and one is likely to think Opium or Cinnabar, often with a mental image of Thelma from "Mama's Family" in her support stockings and Sunday dress, at...
This product was pretty orange for me. I blended tons but color was still to dark in a bronze tone.
Just the other day I was at Sephora with a good friend of mine and she had told me that they are releasing new holiday sets that are crazy afordable; this year they have tons of new & amazing sets...
Kiko cosmeticspost #1 of 165/1/07 at 5:28pmThread Starter
MakeupTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 1611/7/08 at 3:55pm
Re: Kiko cosmeticsHEJ SVERIGE!
I just saw your post and I can sure you those KIKO products are just amazing! I got wet&fix powder foundation as a gift and it's far better than ANY similar product from Chanel, Kanebo etc!
I can't order it via internet and it's not sold here in Finland, damn! It gave be totally silky and poreless skin.
Which store sells it in Sweden? Are you in Stockholm? If you can help me to get it I would be thrilled!
Hoping to hear from you,
Vargapost #3 of 1611/7/08 at 9:01pmpost #4 of 1611/7/08 at 10:32pmpost #5 of 1611/14/08 at 12:28ampost #6 of 167/27/09 at 11:52am
Re: Kiko cosmeticsI found Kiko whilst on holiday in Lucca, Italy. I love it - especially their lipstick, which stays on much better than anything I've ever tried before, and their mascara is gorgeous. I've been trying to find it here, in Los Angeles, but I can't even get onto the Italian website to see where they sell Kiko in the States. Which store did you see it in?post #7 of 168/4/10 at 7:52am
Re: Kiko cosmeticsAs you can see in my avatar I'm italian and yesterday I went to kiko in my second town (parma) I bought something that I need for a makeup that i have to make for the marrige of my friend so... what i bought?? 1 eye pencil (indigo colour) the name is
percision eyepencil number 303 I've payed it 4.20€
one lip stick in some kind of pink red colour very similar to avon instant mocha but more mat and full cover number 10 I've payed it 2.00€
1 nail polish in indigo (amazing!!) number 256 1.90€
and 1 lip pencil number 200 very similar to lipstick 1.90€
So, I'm very happy to my shopping I cant apply lipstick very well but I'm still lerning (It's my faut actually)
every product is very good execept for the eye pencil and I want to talk about that beacuse I think is very important that you know this.
The pencil was created to be use outside and inside the eye, I tested it on my hand in the shop and I found it very good.
When I come back at home, I try it immediatly on my eye outside and inside the waterline.... sooo It drive me crazy! the colour on eyes is not how I expected the line is discontinuos and very mat (not in a good way) the pencil is very hard to apply but the worst thing is that made my allergy problem my eyes becames to itchs and burns me.
So I asked to my sister to try it for me just because If for her was good I could gift it to her but she has the same reaction!!! so if you see this kind of pencil to kiko please don't buy this! today I worte to the brand for saying this.post #8 of 162/3/11 at 5:25am
You've never tried,you'll never. I travelled a lot and lately again to Italy.A friend of mine took me to an outlet center in Caserta,we had lots of fun with shopping and there i found Kiko shop.Amazing price with amazing products ...Wow ! never thought I would find wonderful stuff like this before. I just spent 70 euro buying loads of lovely products back home...nailpolish eyeliners lipsticks...the colors are incredible,they are all I have been looking for for years, which of them can be bought only from Dior , Yves Saint Laurent or lancome.But now i found them in Kiko shop...First of all ,I thought of the presents for friends in Netherlands.But guess what,when I came back I use the products....they are great!!! and i don't want to give any piece of what i bought away.
I wish to go back to Kiko again when my next trip to Caserta in June.post #9 of 162/4/11 at 8:44am
you are so impressed by kiko you can order the product on line!!!!!! I love the nailpolish! are so esasy to apply and remove! I think that the best colour are the darker just because are very very pigmented! but, I saw that you come from nederland I know recently that in Hannohover (german) there is a kiko shop! And in some part of german kiko will be open soon! I suggest to try in hannohover if you are near....
The summer collection by kiko are absolutly amazing! last year they created a stick Spf 50 for face, body and small zone! is great! I'm very pale and i've got a lost of beauty spot on my body and I have to protect them very well and this stick was GREAT!.
There were some amazing eyeshadow cream and lip stick bronzer and foundation very light all with spf!.
So... what I can say more? I love kiko! <3
generally in kiko I buying eyepencils, nailpolishes, eyeshadows and mascaras are all great (in my opinion) except for 2 or 3 eyeshadow colour not so pigmented (If you are interest I can give you the name!)
Finally I fonud a duo fibre brush (like the mac one) it cost around 12 € I thing and it is GREAT!post #10 of 168/28/11 at 10:30pmpost #11 of 168/29/11 at 11:08ampost #12 of 1612/5/11 at 9:22am
i have tried kiko brushes, primers, foundations, blush, eyeshadows and lipsticks. All the makeup has the best pigmentation and a really good textures. I love the eyeshadows the most they have such a great range of matt and shimmer colours and are so cheap! the only thing that isn't so amazing are the brushes. does anyone know if they sell from any english sites?post #13 of 166/3/12 at 12:17pm
I know this is an old topic but i'm really excited to see such great reviews, since i'm in Italy for the summer i'm planning on buying one product a week at the store here (it's very close to where i'm living). If anyone is interested in anything and wants me to bring it back to the states let me know and we can do a swap if you have a trade list! I'm missing out on all the beauty boxes this summer so i'd be more than happy to!post #14 of 166/4/12 at 10:40ampost #15 of 166/4/12 at 12:30pm
- Kiko cosmetics
MakeupTalk.com Top Picks
- Christmas Shopping For Your Female Spouse
- › Birchbox December 2013 (SPOILERS!) 1 second ago
- › Blush Mystery Beauty Box December 2013 29 seconds ago
- › December 2013 - No/Low Buy Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: December 2013 discussion (SPOILERS!) 2 minutes ago
- › (Discussion) Secret Santa 2013 is coming soon! 3 minutes ago
- › (Spoilers) Julep December 2013 5 minutes ago
- › Amazonian clay full coverage airbrush foundation from Tarte 7 minutes ago
- › Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals 2013 8 minutes ago
- › Nail Polish you're wearing right now? 11 minutes ago
- › Influenster 18 minutes ago
- › E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush by serenity77
- › NYX Powder Blush by ninalee
- › Les Nereides Oriental Lumpur Eau de Toilette by Bflopolska
- › Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm, 3.7 ml / 0.12 oz by numbersmom
- › Sephora Favorites Lip Service Lip Sampler Blockbuster by Hayden Gabba
- › Brazilian Peel Brazilian Peel™ 4 Applications by GlamBabe
- › Glossbox USA by GlamBabe
- › Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara by GlamBabe
- › Birchbox Women by Horrorbeauty
- › Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25, Natural Mint & Shea... by Boots
- › Purse Hacks: Fixing Your Makeup When You... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Build Your Own Custom Palette by Airi Magdalene
- › 5 Tips For Getting That Professional Look by kellyackles
- › Naked 3: The Palette You've Been Waiting... by Airi Magdalene
- › The Debate: Foundation or Eyeshadow First? by Airi Magdalene
- › The Debate: Foundation or Concealer First? by Airi Magdalene
- › Coordinating Your Makeup With Your Accessories by Airi Magdalene
- › If You Don't Do "Face of the... by Airi Magdalene
- › How to create wonderful eyebrows by elyseadel
- › Christmas Shopping For Your Female Spouse by Airi Magdalene