Related Forum Threads
- I know i said i wouldn't but i did ! Last post on 2/12/11 at 4:06pm in Hauls and Stashes
- FOTD PURPLE LOOK Last post on Yesterday at 7:35 pm in FOTD - Face of the Day
- FOTD NATURAL/SULTRY LOOK Last post on 3/5/14 at 5:12pm in FOTD - Face of the Day
- FOTD - Another natural for the day Last post on 3/3/14 at 11:33am in FOTD - Face of the Day
- Teal Mermaid FOTD Last post on Yesterday at 11:23 am in FOTD - Face of the Day
Discussion: Makeup Pet Peeves
Last edited: 2/28/14
- Beauty Quackery Throughout HistoryLast edited: 2/28/14
- How To Handle Days Where Makeup Just Won't Work For YouLast edited: 2/28/14
- Changing Makeup With The SeasonLast edited: 2/21/14
- Decade in Makeup: The 40's & 50's.Last edited: 1/1/14
The idea of this lip balm is fantastic. It's harder to lose than the traditional lip tube balms, which was one thing I absolutely loved. The smells were not overwhelming. What was a problem with me...
I bought this foundation because Benefit was doing a promotion for a free primer, which was a little baby size! I have combo/oily skin throughout most of the year but always get dry, flaky patches...
I think this face scrub is PERFECT for teens. This was the first have wash's I've bought when I was in high school, and I really enjoyed it. If you have sensitive skin, I do recommend that you...
I just bought this primer the other day for $20 at sephora for the full size. Mine is in a squeeze tube and not the actual bottle with the doe foot applicator. I like the tube better because I can...
I have used this product off and on for the last 2 years. I really like that the color on me is natural looking. It has good coverage. But its a bit too greasy (and I don't have oily skin). I would...
Kiko cosmeticspost #1 of 175/1/07 at 5:28pmThread Starter
MakeupTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 1711/7/08 at 3:55pm
Re: Kiko cosmeticsHEJ SVERIGE!
I just saw your post and I can sure you those KIKO products are just amazing! I got wet&fix powder foundation as a gift and it's far better than ANY similar product from Chanel, Kanebo etc!
I can't order it via internet and it's not sold here in Finland, damn! It gave be totally silky and poreless skin.
Which store sells it in Sweden? Are you in Stockholm? If you can help me to get it I would be thrilled!
Hoping to hear from you,
Vargapost #3 of 1711/7/08 at 9:01pmpost #4 of 1711/7/08 at 10:32pmpost #5 of 1711/14/08 at 12:28ampost #6 of 177/27/09 at 11:52am
Re: Kiko cosmeticsI found Kiko whilst on holiday in Lucca, Italy. I love it - especially their lipstick, which stays on much better than anything I've ever tried before, and their mascara is gorgeous. I've been trying to find it here, in Los Angeles, but I can't even get onto the Italian website to see where they sell Kiko in the States. Which store did you see it in?post #7 of 178/4/10 at 7:52am
Re: Kiko cosmeticsAs you can see in my avatar I'm italian and yesterday I went to kiko in my second town (parma) I bought something that I need for a makeup that i have to make for the marrige of my friend so... what i bought?? 1 eye pencil (indigo colour) the name is
percision eyepencil number 303 I've payed it 4.20€
one lip stick in some kind of pink red colour very similar to avon instant mocha but more mat and full cover number 10 I've payed it 2.00€
1 nail polish in indigo (amazing!!) number 256 1.90€
and 1 lip pencil number 200 very similar to lipstick 1.90€
So, I'm very happy to my shopping I cant apply lipstick very well but I'm still lerning (It's my faut actually)
every product is very good execept for the eye pencil and I want to talk about that beacuse I think is very important that you know this.
The pencil was created to be use outside and inside the eye, I tested it on my hand in the shop and I found it very good.
When I come back at home, I try it immediatly on my eye outside and inside the waterline.... sooo It drive me crazy! the colour on eyes is not how I expected the line is discontinuos and very mat (not in a good way) the pencil is very hard to apply but the worst thing is that made my allergy problem my eyes becames to itchs and burns me.
So I asked to my sister to try it for me just because If for her was good I could gift it to her but she has the same reaction!!! so if you see this kind of pencil to kiko please don't buy this! today I worte to the brand for saying this.post #8 of 172/3/11 at 5:25am
You've never tried,you'll never. I travelled a lot and lately again to Italy.A friend of mine took me to an outlet center in Caserta,we had lots of fun with shopping and there i found Kiko shop.Amazing price with amazing products ...Wow ! never thought I would find wonderful stuff like this before. I just spent 70 euro buying loads of lovely products back home...nailpolish eyeliners lipsticks...the colors are incredible,they are all I have been looking for for years, which of them can be bought only from Dior , Yves Saint Laurent or lancome.But now i found them in Kiko shop...First of all ,I thought of the presents for friends in Netherlands.But guess what,when I came back I use the products....they are great!!! and i don't want to give any piece of what i bought away.
I wish to go back to Kiko again when my next trip to Caserta in June.post #9 of 172/4/11 at 8:44am
you are so impressed by kiko you can order the product on line!!!!!! I love the nailpolish! are so esasy to apply and remove! I think that the best colour are the darker just because are very very pigmented! but, I saw that you come from nederland I know recently that in Hannohover (german) there is a kiko shop! And in some part of german kiko will be open soon! I suggest to try in hannohover if you are near....
The summer collection by kiko are absolutly amazing! last year they created a stick Spf 50 for face, body and small zone! is great! I'm very pale and i've got a lost of beauty spot on my body and I have to protect them very well and this stick was GREAT!.
There were some amazing eyeshadow cream and lip stick bronzer and foundation very light all with spf!.
So... what I can say more? I love kiko! <3
generally in kiko I buying eyepencils, nailpolishes, eyeshadows and mascaras are all great (in my opinion) except for 2 or 3 eyeshadow colour not so pigmented (If you are interest I can give you the name!)
Finally I fonud a duo fibre brush (like the mac one) it cost around 12 € I thing and it is GREAT!post #10 of 178/28/11 at 10:30pmpost #11 of 178/29/11 at 11:08ampost #12 of 1712/5/11 at 9:22am
i have tried kiko brushes, primers, foundations, blush, eyeshadows and lipsticks. All the makeup has the best pigmentation and a really good textures. I love the eyeshadows the most they have such a great range of matt and shimmer colours and are so cheap! the only thing that isn't so amazing are the brushes. does anyone know if they sell from any english sites?post #13 of 176/3/12 at 12:17pm
I know this is an old topic but i'm really excited to see such great reviews, since i'm in Italy for the summer i'm planning on buying one product a week at the store here (it's very close to where i'm living). If anyone is interested in anything and wants me to bring it back to the states let me know and we can do a swap if you have a trade list! I'm missing out on all the beauty boxes this summer so i'd be more than happy to!post #14 of 176/4/12 at 10:40ampost #15 of 176/4/12 at 12:30pmpost #16 of 179/20/12 at 5:59ampost #17 of 1712/13/13 at 9:00am
I traveled to Italy 3 weeks ago and found KIKO from a Makeup Artist friend . I love this line , being a Makeup Artist myself I tried the products on me first and found them to be top quality . I was interested in waterproof products which they has just a few, but I have water resistant sealers so it did not matter. I wonder why we cannot get this product line in the USA?
Janis /BEAUTIFUL FACES
- Kiko cosmetics
MakeupTalk.com Top Picks
- Beauty Quackery Throughout History
- › NewBeauty Testtube March 2014 2 minutes ago
- › The Monday Club 2 minutes ago
- › L'Oreal Test Panel - Who's Getting What, and How Is It?! 3 minutes ago
- › BIRCHBOX March 2014 - Spoilers 3 minutes ago
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: March 2014 (Discussion!) 5 minutes ago
- › Le Métier de Beauté Beauty Vault VIP 6 minutes ago
- › Popsugar Must Have March 2014 *SPOILERS* 6 minutes ago
- › March 2014 No/Low-Buy! Support, Advice, and Free Hugs 7 minutes ago
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: March 2014 (SPOILERS!) 9 minutes ago
- › Ipsy February 2014 (Discussion/Sneak Peeks) [merged] 11 minutes ago
- › EOS Organic Lip Balm Sphere-Summer Fruit by Rizzomorph
- › Benefit Cosmetics hello flawless oxygen wow! - IVORY by gingergirl12308
- › St Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub by alwaysrennie
- › Urban Decay Primer Potion by gingergirl12308
- › Benefit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous Lite 0.34 oz by award04
- › Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm, 3.7 ml / 0.12 oz by award04
- › Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser by BrierReviewer
- › NYX Cosmetics Extra Creamy Round Lipstick B52 by Kim Opal
- › Benefit They're Real! Mascara by JD Arias
- › Philosophy Purity made Simple by gingergirl12308
- › Discussion: Makeup Pet Peeves by Airi Magdalene
- › Beauty Quackery Throughout History by Airi Magdalene
- › Myths About Beauty And The Science to Dispel... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Handle Days Where Makeup Just... by Airi Magdalene
- › Makeup That Will Survive A Concert by Airi Magdalene
- › What's The Deal With Cheek Palettes? by Airi Magdalene
- › Are Premade Palettes Worth It? by Airi Magdalene
- › Nail Art Stuff on a Budget by Airi Magdalene
- › The No-Manicure Manicure by Airi Magdalene
- › Don't Get Duped By Skincare by Airi Magdalene