Ipsy Glam Bag

ipsy Ipsy reviews and spoilers. Come discuss with other Ipsy subscribers what's in your monthly Glam Bag!

144 topics in this forum

• 112 replies
  1. Ipsy July 2015

• 121 replies
    • 79 replies
    • 76 replies
    • 55 replies
    • 327 replies
  2. Ipsy-June 2015

• 84 replies
    • 56 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 118 replies
    • 83 replies
    • 187 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 101 replies
    • 72 replies
    • 73 replies
  3. MyGlam is now Ipsy..

• 93 replies
  4. Ipsy July 2016 - Spoilers!

• 45 replies
    • 40 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 60 replies
  5. Have You Cancelled?

• 98 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 17 replies
  • NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• Recent Posts

• While  the summers are great for outdoor activities, it does take toll on your skin. The burning sun, humidity and pollution not only wipes off your natural glow but also makes your skin rough and unclear. Therefore, it's important to care for your skin to keep it glowing. Here are some skincare tips to follow this summer season: Exfoliate: It's important to exfoliate to your skin to remove the dead skin cells, grim and dirt, especially in the summers. Do this at lease 2-3 a times a week to get good skin.     Make Sunscreen Your BFF: They say, "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer". The same applies to Sunscreen - Make it your BFF even if you don't like it. Keep in mind, you cannot have good skin if you don't use sunscreen, especially in the summers. So, invest in a good one and ensure application every 2-3 hours.   Drink Lots of Water: This is one of the most important skincare tips to follow during summers. A minimum of 2.5 or 3 liters of water is what you will need to stay hydrated and fresh, which in turn, will also benefit in your skin.   Eat Healthy: It's advisable to eat healthy during summers. Add a lot fruits and green vegetables  to your diet. Also, include fresh juices that will keep your hydrated all day long. So, now you know these skincare tips, ensure you put them to use and reap its benefits. 
    • I have a question for make up artists. I am a makeup artist working a gig with a photographer for a shoot that’s going to be doing 20 min headshots all day long. I think we have 10 people signed up for one day so far starting at 11am. I’m currently negotiating my fee and am asking $50 a person/ headshot for the day.  I don’t want to underrate myself ( I usually charge a flat fee for one 2-3 hour headshot session) , but I feel this fee is fair given it’s my makeup supplies, time and artistry, and I will be there all day.   Any thoughts or feedback about this and if you’ve had similar jobs that designated a specific fee given the high volume of faces I’ll be doing for this shoot.
    • I want to share with you all a product that has given me incredible results. It is the LED Light mask, each color helps to improve some aspect of the skin, led light therapy is used in spas, saloons... the fact is that I bought it at biomasktherapy.com I got it, I took a picture before using it and after two weeks I noticed some incredible changes, it has improved the acne, spots, wrinkles, it has left the skin clearer and especially I had a big change around my eyes area, is the change that has surprised me most, love it. I use the mask everyday for 30 minutes. I am sharing the photo of before/after two weeks results of use :) What's your experience with LED light therapy? 
    • Well, choosing a right hair straighter is very important. If you go for the choice of a wrong one it may result in damaging your hair in long ru. If asked from me I prefer to use Phillips straightener. Its a good and reputed brand . Also, the quality of product is really good.  Also, you must care about your hair before applying rod or an iron to it. For that you need to take help of hair protecting serums to use before ironing hair. That will prevent your hair from damage.
    • Bollywood’s superstar, Sonam Kapoor is an International fashion icon, adored for her style. Be it the red carpet, airport looks, public appearances, etc. she always dressed on point, giving us major fashion goals. Below are some styling tips given by the fashionista herself. 1.      Add A Pop of Colour: Do you own a lot of monochromes and greys? If yes, it’s time to add some bright colours to your wardrobe. Include some reds, blues, yellows and pinks and own it like a boss!   2.      Invest in Statement Pieces: Sonam Kapoor firmly believes in investing in statement pieces such as large necklaces, sequined purses, brooches or even cocktail rings. Most of these come within the budget and look absolutely stunning.   3.      Indian is NOT Boring: If you prefer donning Indian clothes, don’t think it’s boring. You could always pair your sarees or salwar suits with attractive accessories such as bling jhumkas or a statement clutch.   4.      Experiment with Styles: Never stop experimenting. A change in your looks every now and then is a good thing. A new hairstyle, a different saree drape, etc. are some styles you should try out.   5.      Let Your Eyes Do the Talking: Sonam Kapoor loves eye make-up. Whether it’s just a kajal with a lip gloss or shimmering eye shadow or even some dramatic eye make-up, she neve shies away from experimenting with her looks that steal the show.  
  • Topics

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook