Ipsy Glam Bag

ipsy Ipsy reviews and spoilers. Come discuss with other Ipsy subscribers what's in your monthly Glam Bag!

144 topics in this forum

• 16 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 26 replies
  1. Generation Beauty event

• 13 replies
    • 23 replies
  2. Replacement items

• 8 replies
    • 3 replies
  3. My Glam - still problems?

• 9 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 19 replies
  4. Ipsy Replacement bag

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 24 replies
  5. keracolor

• 3 replies
  6. Rewards

• 10 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 10 replies
  7. Pacifica Birthday Code

• 0 replies
  8. Ipsy Spam

• 4 replies
  9. IpsyMe

• 16 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 6 replies
  10. Ipsy Waiting List Advice?

• 9 replies
  11. Annual/yearly

• 4 replies
  • NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• Recent Posts

• In the AM I: Cleanse Tone Apply a Serum Apply an Eye Cream Moisturize (Something with SPF) In the PM I: Cleanse with a Facial Oil Cleanse with a Face Wash Tone Use a Sheet Mask Apply an Eye Cream. Depending on how my skin feels after removing the mask and allowing the essence to absorb into my skin, I'll follow up with a serum and/or moisturizer.  
    • Hello! It doesn't look like anyone has posted in here in awhile, but I recently got my fabfitfun Summer 2019 box and I really like it! I'm a select member so I did get the option to select several of the items that I received, the items that I picked out are starred. Here's what I got...WARNING: SPOILERS... Spiritual Gangster Maya Kimono* 111Skin Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Mask (Set of 5)*  Jennifer Zeuner Star Double Necklace* Eyeko London Eye Do Black Liquid Eyeliner* COOLA Organic SPF 30 Makeup Setting Sunscreen Spray* Invisibobble® Original Duo Pack Generation Clay™ Ultra Violet Brightening Clay Mask Whish Exfoliating Foot Mask Grace & Stella Rose Facial Spray Does anyone else subscribe to fabfitfun? What did you get?
    • Hello, I'm very sorry I haven't been able to reply to you. For the longest time it wouldn't let me access my profile for whatever reason but I finally got it worked out. Yes your reply definitely helped and I really appreciate it a lot! :) Makeup school is a great idea, thanks!
    • Thanks a lot My personal list of beneficial essential oils looks like this: tea tree essential oil (great anti-ceptic)  cbd oil (goes better with an oil vaporizer ) lavender essential oil (smoothes skin) ylang-ylang essential oil (perfect anti-ceptic)
    • Half month of June 13-30 Paid off $30.00 debt Paid extra $20.00 on smallest credit card Used up Sisley Hair Masque foil packet Used up dermalogica cleanser foil packet  Used one bath bomb Used up Sisley Izia Shower Gel foil pack Used up Eve Lom Cleanser foil pack
  • Topics

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook