Ipsy Glam Bag

ipsy Ipsy reviews and spoilers. Come discuss with other Ipsy subscribers what's in your monthly Glam Bag!

144 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4,858 replies
    • 14 replies
  1. Generation Beauty event

• 13 replies
    • 24 replies
  2. Just Signed Up!

• 2 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1,550 replies
    • 1,121 replies
    • 1,209 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 3 replies
  3. Promos or discounts?

• 4 replies
    • 1,418 replies
  4. IpsyMe

• 16 replies
    • 5 replies
  5. December 2012 Ipsy bag 1 2 3 4 49

• 1,206 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 1,042 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 923 replies
  • NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• Recent Posts

• If you want to make new friends, then stop waiting for people to come to you and be friends with you. You go to the people. Talk to them. Find out some common interests by just asking questions and openly sharing your experiences and also by listening to them.
    • If you want to get started with email marketing, you definitely should try Atompark.com to my mind, it’s one of the best tools. I love it because this platform offers all needful features and tools for email marketing. It also offers a forever free, monthly renewable plan with 50 credits, no credit cards required upfront, so everyone can try it for free.
    • I think I came up with this in my sleep last night. I tried to wake up and start on it, but was too tired, could not wake up!  It's called "Weekly Makeup Basket Plus". Goal: To have something to do and enjoy during weekends when I'm bored, and something to look forward to for stressful week days when there is no time to think. It's meant to be therapeutic in nature. I have tons of nice things, but I don't use them and enjoy them for a number of reasons. One reason is, I don't have a really nice storage system. I have everything in boxes, stacked and piled high. It's hard to get to things. And I have so much, I just don't know where to start. It doesn't help that I'm already a lazy "no makeup" kind of person. But that does not stop me from collecting because I love glamour and pretty things.  The goal is just to enjoy things. I don't really care if I use things up or am on a No Buy right now. I don't feel ambitious; I just want to make myself happy.  Step 1: The first step is to start working on my weekly basket as soon as the weekend arrives. I will go through each section of storage one by one, look through all my things, cleaning and organizing as I go, and I will select things to use for the weekly basket. This will include all categories - hair care, skin care, bath and body, nails, perfume and makeup. This will give me something to do on the weekend when I get bored. Step 2: Use the rest of the weekend to have fun with and learn about the weekly basket products before the work week begins again.  Step 3: When the work week begins, I'll have things in place so I can have some pampering for stressed days when there is no time to think. Step 4: At the end of the week, assess how the week went, make note of any items used up and any new items acquired, and start a new basket!  Happy Memorial Day Weekend and Happy Summer to everybody. 
    • The summer season is here, and it's surely a trying time for your skin. The sun, heat and pollution are harming your skin and taking away it's radiance, leaving it dull, oily and blemished. So, here are some skincare tips for summer, to ensure that your skin looks fresh and healthy always. Use the right face wash: In winters, we often use face washes that are nourishing. However, in the warm season, we need to use a face wash that can draw out the excess oil from the skin. Include antioxidants in your routine: It is vital to invest in a good antioxidant serum, especially during the summer. Not only does it hydrate your skin but also protects it from damage. It boosts the production of collagen and works for all skin types, making it one of the best skincare tips for summer. You ca also add them to your diet by stocking up on green-leafy vegetables, citrus fruits, nuts, green tea and whole grains. Make sunscreen your BFF: Nothing works as well as a good sunscreen during the summer season. Whether you're on a holiday or travelling in the city, invest in a good sunscreen (between SPF 30-50) and ensure you wear it daily. Re-apply every three to four hours for healthy looking skin.
    • The summer season can make our face look oily, itchy and dull. And not to forget the tans and humid air that makes it even worse. Considering we sweat a lot, it's important for us to stay hydrated always to keep our skin from looking drained. But just drinking water may not be enough. Some extra care is needed. So, if you're wondering how to get glowing skin in the summer, here are some homemade packs that will nourish your skin. Mint & Turmeric: Grind some mint leaves, adding a pinch of turmeric powder. Mix a little water and make a paste of it. Apply on your face and neck and leave it for about 15 mintes. Rinse with cold water. Cucumber & Sugar: Wondering how to get glowing skin? This pack's surely going to help. Cut a few slices of cucumber and mash it. Add a dash of sugar to it and refrigerate for some time. Once cooled, apply the mixture on your face and neck. It will not only soothe your face but will hydrate it well, making it glow. Lemon & Honey: If you have greasy skin, then this one's for you. For this, mix equal parts of lemon juice and honey. Add an egg white to the concoction and mix thoroughly. Apply to your face and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse with cool water.  
  • Topics

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook