Birchbox

273.jpg
Birchbox reviews, spoilers, coupons; A monthly beauty and lifestyle subscription box for both men and women. Join the conversation and share your thoughts!

286 topics in this forum

• 761 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 28 replies
  1. Birchbox May 2019 unboxing

• 1 reply
  2. I Want My Birchbox Back!

• 3 replies
  3. Birchbox May 2018 *Spoilers*

• 0 replies
  4. Birchbox April 2018 *Spoilers*

• 3 replies
  5. Birchbox March 2018 "Spoilers"

• 0 replies
  6. Birchbox February 2018 Spoilers

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 30 replies

• Recent Posts

• It's awesom to have the national lipstick day could really amazed the women and girls ! They will ove to have different variety of shade and color ...
    • cool, thanks for the tips!  I like all of k-beauty products I've tried so far but I haven't tried any foundations yet. The best foundation I've found is FitMe and it's super cheap but I want to change brands.  FitMe is a matte finish.
    • I mostly prefer k-beauty products. I use Missha foundation, I have been using this from last 3 years. It has different shades we can choose according to our skintone. And also I have suggested this to my friends and cousins, they all are every satisfied with this products. I always prefer to shop from Althea beauty store for all k-beauty products, because it provides best discounts on products.
    • I have been backsliding, but backsliding in a better way than before. The money has felt tighter than normal lately. I decided not to be too hard on myself, because part of that was from losing my second job due to COVID. Also I joined a new church, and really want to keep up with the tithing. That has become important to me. I found I need to tighten the budget and cut back on too much takeout/delivery [Door Dash is my vice]. That's hard for me. I was not budgeting well, and I found myself the week before Father's Day with not enough money for gifts and food that week, so I opened a new credit card. I used that to buy gifts and food, then some more food and takeout. I feel really badly about that.  BUT my old self would have just kept the card, and gone shopping for beauty items with it too, and I would have given up on my No Buy/Project Use It Up. NOW I caught myself after about two weeks of this backsliding, cut up the card, took the card number out of the computer. Because if it's there, it's too much temptation. And I kept right on using my old beauty stuff, I was not even tempted to buy new beauty stuff, just food!  Now I will wait for the bill for the new credit card to come in the mail and work on paying it off. The fact that I am rebounding like this instead of going back to my old behavior is a really good sign! I do need to work on the eating out. Getting Nutrisystem was not such a good idea. The dry food is hard to eat and it is pretty expensive too. But I will keep trying to change my food habits. Until now, I have not really had to do that to achieve my goals. We're moving into the higher goals now. 
  • Topics

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

Follow us

Recent tweets

MakeupTalk Facebook - 911K Likes