PopSugar Must Have

MH_Logo_Primary_11.jpgPopSugar Must Have box reviews and spoilers. Do you subscribe to the PopSugar Must Have box or receive their Limited Edition boxes? Come talk to other MUT members about it!

136 topics in this forum

1. Promo codes for this month?

• 1 reply
    • 778 replies
    • 622 replies
    • 626 replies
    • 456 replies
    • 0 replies
  2. $10 off 3 months sub

• 1 reply
    • 1,012 replies
    • 111 replies
    • 8 replies
  3. Trying to trade!

• 0 replies

• Recent Posts

• I have come across this oil name SHEETAL MAHANARAYAN OIL through one of my friends. This oil is quite helpful for relieving pain from joints. My mother was suffering from this pain for quite a long time. We had tried different products for it, but neither found useful. I bought this product from Sheetalherbal site. This oil is very beneficial in relieving pain and stiffness in the joints. After using it daily my mother got relief from her pain. You can know more about it on its site.
    • You can use hydrating mango face cream for keeping your skin glow and younger. Sometimes you may do anti-aging facial in a parlor. I am in 35 age, I use that cream and do facial once in a month in the parlor Bluedrake. They have natural products for the use of anti-aging facial.
    • When it comes to facial with natural products then the skin will not be rough. You can use some home remedies like honey for keeping your skin glow. Honey, when taken internally and externally, is excellent for the skin. Personally, I use honey, Turmeric for my skin and sometimes I do facial in Bluedrake parlor. This parlor uses natural products for facial.
    • You can remove acne scars. Acne scars are similar to stretch marks in that it is damaged tissue. 
      I've stretch marks since I was junior high from a combination of puberty and corticosteriod cream. I felt hopeless because older stretch marks are really hard to get rid of. I recently decided that I wanted to get rid of them and started experiment. The ones that bother me the most are on my calves because everyone notices them. I am still experiment and documenting my progress in a personal blog called fadeyourscars  I attached my before and after picture, this was after two months 
    • Lime Crime Cashmere is my fave all-around lipstick. Sometimes I use it to blend other shades on top of it, it just creates a nice foundation. I love their colors, too, they are so intense.
  • Topics

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

Follow us

Recent tweets

MakeupTalk Facebook - 911K Likes